Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,151 members, 7,811,293 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:35 AM

Nigerian Lady Confronts Husband's Side Chick For Having Anal Sex With Him (video - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Lady Confronts Husband's Side Chick For Having Anal Sex With Him (video (5100 Views)

Ghanaian Woman Beats Husband’s Side Chick For Sleeping With Him / Kiss & Tell: Lady Confronts Guy On The Road For Telling His Friends They Had Sex / Chinese Couple Trying To Get Pregnant Discover They’ve Been Having Anal Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Lady Confronts Husband's Side Chick For Having Anal Sex With Him (video by Emma774: 12:31pm On Feb 29, 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Umq0cICoI_w

A video making rounds online captured moment an unidentified Nigerian lady confronted her husband's side chick for reportedly having anal sex with him.

Though there's no time stamp on the viral video, the confrontation however occurred in a mall.

The aggrieved lady who was heard saying she has suffered so much in her marriage, also stated that she has not had peace in her home since the sexual escapade.

1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Confronts Husband's Side Chick For Having Anal Sex With Him (video by DaudaTheSexyGuy(m): 12:42pm On Feb 29, 2020
Copy copy

Someone created a thread and you quickly went to copy it.

Olodo

Emma774:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Umq0cICoI_w

A video making rounds online captured moment an unidentified Nigerian lady confronted her husband's side chick for reportedly having anal sex with him.

Though there's no time stamp on the viral video, the confrontation however occurred in a mall.

The aggrieved lady who was heard saying she has suffered so much in her marriage, also stated that she has not had peace in her home since the sexual escapade.
Re: Nigerian Lady Confronts Husband's Side Chick For Having Anal Sex With Him (video by Emma774: 12:44pm On Feb 29, 2020
DaudaTheSexyGuy:
Copy copy

Someone created a thread and you quickly went to copy it.

Olodo

You are free too say your mind bro
Re: Nigerian Lady Confronts Husband's Side Chick For Having Anal Sex With Him (video by Zimri(m): 12:44pm On Feb 29, 2020
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Nigerian Lady Confronts Husband's Side Chick For Having Anal Sex With Him (video by Petyprincess(f): 12:46pm On Feb 29, 2020
Why is she attacking the side chick? Why can't she attack her husband nd leave the girl alone?
The woman has no business with the girl at all! The community prick you call husbandhorseband you ought to have attacked! A man that has no respect for you nd your kids! As for the side chick i have nothing to say bt what I'm definitely sure of is karma is a bit*h!! Nd as for we ladies please#saynotomarriedmen we have single guys everywhere!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Confronts Husband's Side Chick For Having Anal Sex With Him (video by Bigval5: 12:49pm On Feb 29, 2020
Blame the man
Re: Nigerian Lady Confronts Husband's Side Chick For Having Anal Sex With Him (video by Lekison(m): 12:56pm On Feb 29, 2020
Aunty anal grin

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Confronts Husband's Side Chick For Having Anal Sex With Him (video by Davash222(m): 1:00pm On Feb 29, 2020
Petyprincess:
Why is she attacking the side chick? Why can't she attack her husband nd leave the girl alone?
The woman has no business with the girl at all! The community prick you call husbandhorseband you ought to have attacked! A man that has no respect for you nd your kids! As for the side chick i have nothing to say bt what I'm definitely sure of is karma is a bit*h!! Nd as for we ladies please#saynotomarriedmen we have single guys everywhere!
The man is innocent. Not everyman is stingy with his gbola. Some of us are benevolent. He was only helping the sex starved lady, I wish the wife will understand this. Well, most women are too naive to understand sha.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Confronts Husband's Side Chick For Having Anal Sex With Him (video by bigtt76(f): 1:03pm On Feb 29, 2020
Awon werey cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Confronts Husband's Side Chick For Having Anal Sex With Him (video by Nobody: 1:07pm On Feb 29, 2020
Petyprincess:
Honestly. Did anyone force the man to put his penis into her ass?
Re: Nigerian Lady Confronts Husband's Side Chick For Having Anal Sex With Him (video by Idontgiveafuck2: 1:11pm On Feb 29, 2020
Petyprincess:
KEEP SLEEPING WITH THAT MARRIED MAN,NA ACID HIM WIFE GO POUR YOU SOON. THINK I DONT KNOW YOU.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Confronts Husband's Side Chick For Having Anal Sex With Him (video by Idontgiveafuck2: 1:12pm On Feb 29, 2020
Blu03:
NA DEM.TEAM I DONT DO SINGLES
Re: Nigerian Lady Confronts Husband's Side Chick For Having Anal Sex With Him (video by Petyprincess(f): 1:13pm On Feb 29, 2020
Davash222:

The man is innocent. Not everyman is stingy with his gbola. Some of us are benevolent. He was only helping the sex starved lady, I wish the wife will understand this. Well, most women are too naive to understand sha.
Seriously? If it was the wife cheating will this still be your comment?
Re: Nigerian Lady Confronts Husband's Side Chick For Having Anal Sex With Him (video by Petyprincess(f): 1:15pm On Feb 29, 2020
Blu03:
Yeah i know it was consensual sex bt the wife has no right to attack her!
Re: Nigerian Lady Confronts Husband's Side Chick For Having Anal Sex With Him (video by Petyprincess(f): 1:16pm On Feb 29, 2020
Idontgiveafuck2:
KEEP SLEEPING WITH THAT MARRIED MAN,NA ACID HIM WIFE GO POUR YOU SOON. THINK I DONT KNOW YOU.
lol when we have single guys everywhere grin Don't make me laugh abeg grin grin
Re: Nigerian Lady Confronts Husband's Side Chick For Having Anal Sex With Him (video by Nobody: 1:17pm On Feb 29, 2020
[s]
Idontgiveafuck2:
NA DEM.TEAM I DONT DO SINGLES
[/s] i have a problem with men and women attacking the side_chic/dude. It was the husband who promised her his loyalty, he vowed to be faithful on their wedding, the prostitute didn't. The man would apologise and all would be forgiven.
It's annoying...
She can fight this lady now but would that keep her husband's gbola in his pant?
Re: Nigerian Lady Confronts Husband's Side Chick For Having Anal Sex With Him (video by Davash222(m): 1:18pm On Feb 29, 2020
Petyprincess:

Seriously? If it was the wife cheating will this still be your comment?
Let the wife cheat first, then you can come here and verify my comment.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Confronts Husband's Side Chick For Having Anal Sex With Him (video by Idontgiveafuck2: 1:19pm On Feb 29, 2020
Blu03:
i have a problem with men and women attacking the side_chic/dude. It was the husband who promised her his loyalty, he vowed to be faithful on their wedding, the prostitute didn't. The man would apologise and all would be forgiven.
It's annoying...
She can fight this lady now but would that keep her husband's gbola in his pant?
IS IT AN OFFENCE IF SHE DECLINE HIS REQUEST?
Re: Nigerian Lady Confronts Husband's Side Chick For Having Anal Sex With Him (video by Idontgiveafuck2: 1:20pm On Feb 29, 2020
Petyprincess:

lol when we have single guys everywhere grin Don't make me laugh abeg grin grin
CONTINUE.EVERYDAY FOR YOU,ONE DAY FOR HIS WIFE.
Re: Nigerian Lady Confronts Husband's Side Chick For Having Anal Sex With Him (video by Davash222(m): 1:20pm On Feb 29, 2020
Blu03:
i have a problem with men and women attacking the side_chic/dude. It was the husband who promised her his loyalty, he vowed to be faithful on their wedding, the prostitute didn't. The man would apologise and all would be forgiven.
It's annoying...
Lol
You and Gbola. Hehehehehe
Re: Nigerian Lady Confronts Husband's Side Chick For Having Anal Sex With Him (video by angelEmade: 1:22pm On Feb 29, 2020
Davash222:

YOU ARE AN ASSHOLE
Re: Nigerian Lady Confronts Husband's Side Chick For Having Anal Sex With Him (video by Nobody: 1:24pm On Feb 29, 2020
Idontgiveafuck2:
IS IT AN OFFENCE IF SHE DECLINE HIS REQUEST?
some women are wh0res, sorry to type...
As a man, you can expect to meet lots of them... What stops you is selfcontrol. The husband lacks that.
The wife should focus on the man who betrayed her trust and leave the lady who's doing her job.
Re: Nigerian Lady Confronts Husband's Side Chick For Having Anal Sex With Him (video by olabrinks(f): 1:26pm On Feb 29, 2020

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Confronts Husband's Side Chick For Having Anal Sex With Him (video by Nobody: 1:26pm On Feb 29, 2020
Davash222:
Lol You and Gbola. Hehehehehe
I learnt the word from Omar09. And you...
Re: Nigerian Lady Confronts Husband's Side Chick For Having Anal Sex With Him (video by Idontgiveafuck2: 1:34pm On Feb 29, 2020
olabrinks:
The side chick is very beautiful. The wife looks like she has let herself go. The wife should focus on herself, work out and upgrade her looks, instead of giving herself unnecessary headache on top of a cheating husband and aging herself in the process. Once she starts looking sexy again, her husband will even come back to beg her.
SHUT DA Bleep UP AND CONDEMN YOUR TEAM MEMBER FIRST.THE MAN Bleep UP YES.CANT SHE SAY NO?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Confronts Husband's Side Chick For Having Anal Sex With Him (video by olabrinks(f): 1:36pm On Feb 29, 2020
Idontgiveafuck2:
SHUT DA Bleep UP AND CONDEMN YOUR TEAM MEMBER FIRST.THE MAN Bleep UP YES.CANT SHE SAY NO?
Who? The side chic? The problem is not the sidechick, at all.
Re: Nigerian Lady Confronts Husband's Side Chick For Having Anal Sex With Him (video by Idontgiveafuck2: 1:37pm On Feb 29, 2020
olabrinks:
Who? The side chic? The problem is not the sidechick, at all.
WHAT WILL YOU DO IF A MARRIED MAN ASK YOU TO BE HIS SIDE CHICK?
Re: Nigerian Lady Confronts Husband's Side Chick For Having Anal Sex With Him (video by olabrinks(f): 1:40pm On Feb 29, 2020
Idontgiveafuck2:
WHAT WILL YOU DO IF A MARRIED MAN ASK YOU TO BE HIS SIDE CHICK?
Wouldnt agree. But like I said, the problem is not the side chicks.
Re: Nigerian Lady Confronts Husband's Side Chick For Having Anal Sex With Him (video by Idontgiveafuck2: 1:40pm On Feb 29, 2020
olabrinks:
Wouldnt agree. But like I said, the problem is not the side chicks.
SO YOU WONT AGREE.WHY DID SHE AGREE EVEN TO THE EXTENT OF GIVING HIM ANAL. GREED OR STUPIDITY?
Re: Nigerian Lady Confronts Husband's Side Chick For Having Anal Sex With Him (video by Nobody: 1:42pm On Feb 29, 2020
Petyprincess:

Let her even delete the girl who must have cheated on her boyfriend with this married nigga.
Re: Nigerian Lady Confronts Husband's Side Chick For Having Anal Sex With Him (video by Nobody: 1:47pm On Feb 29, 2020
See them,birds of a feather.Most Nigerian girls are calamitous and full of cruelty.

olabrinks:
The side chick is very beautiful. The wife looks like she has let herself go. The wife should focus on herself, work out and upgrade her looks, instead of giving herself unnecessary headache on top of a cheating husband and aging herself in the process. Once she starts looking sexy again, her husband will even come back to beg her.
Re: Nigerian Lady Confronts Husband's Side Chick For Having Anal Sex With Him (video by Nobody: 1:52pm On Feb 29, 2020
Blu03:
It's annoying...

The man paid for the marriage/wedding/ dowry and bride price , coupled with the fact that this is a patriachial society which means a man can have a wife and several other women if his pocket can sustain it.

(1) (2) (Reply)

U.S.A and Europe Na Glorified SCAM / How Do I Tell This Older Lady I Am In Love With Her? / "Make Money And Women Will Come"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.