Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,741 members, 7,844,437 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 09:04 PM

JESUS says "Her Sins Are Forgiven Because She Loved Much" - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / JESUS says "Her Sins Are Forgiven Because She Loved Much" (1619 Views)

Sins Are like Credit Cards. Enjoy Now, Pay Later! (Pic) / Not All Sins Are Equal, Some Are Greater Than Each Other / Jesus Says "Love Your Enemy" Christians Say "Enemy Die By Fire" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: JESUS says "Her Sins Are Forgiven Because She Loved Much" by OpenYourEyes1: 7:50am On Feb 10, 2021
OpenYourEyes1:
A Sinful Woman Forgiven.
Luke 7:36-50

" Then one of the Pharisees asked Him to eat with him. And He went to the Pharisee’s house, and sat down to eat.
And behold, a woman in the city who was a sinner, when she knew that Jesus sat at the table in the Pharisee’s house, brought an alabaster flask of fragrant oil, and stood at His feet behind Him weeping; and she began to wash His feet with her tears, and wiped them with the hair of her head; and she kissed His feet and anointed them with the fragrant oil.
Now when the Pharisee who had invited Him saw this, he spoke to himself, saying,
“This Man, if He were a prophet, would know who and what manner of woman this is who is touching Him,Her sins are forgiven because she loved much for she is a sinner.” And Jesus answered and said to him, “Simon, I have something to say to you.”
So he said, “Teacher, say it.”
“There was a certain creditor who had two debtors. One owed five hundred denarii, and the other fifty. And when they had nothing with which to repay, he freely forgave them both. Tell Me, therefore, which of them will love him more?”
Simon answered and said, “I suppose the one whom he forgave more.”
And He said to him, “You have rightly judged.” Then He turned to the woman and said to Simon, "Do you see this woman? I entered your house; you gave Me no water for My feet, but she has washed My feet with her tears and wiped them with the hair of her head. You gave Me no kiss, but this woman has not ceased to kiss My feet since the time I came in. You did not anoint My head with oil, but this woman has anointed My feet with fragrant oil. Therefore I say to you, her sins, which are many, are forgiven, for she loved much. But to whom little is forgiven, the same loves little.”
Then He said to her, “Your sins are forgiven.”
And those who sat at the table with Him began to say to themselves, “Who is this who even forgives sins?”
Then He said to the woman, “Your faith has saved you. Go in peace.”

Bump... . . .
Re: JESUS says "Her Sins Are Forgiven Because She Loved Much" by OpenYourEyes1: 8:13am On Feb 15, 2021
Bump... .. .. ..
Re: JESUS says "Her Sins Are Forgiven Because She Loved Much" by OpenYourEyes1: 9:16am On Feb 21, 2021
Bump.. . .. ..
Re: JESUS says "Her Sins Are Forgiven Because She Loved Much" by OpenYourEyes1: 8:11am On Feb 25, 2021
Bump.. .. . ..
Re: JESUS says "Her Sins Are Forgiven Because She Loved Much" by OpenYourEyes1: 8:13am On Mar 22, 2021
Bump... ....
Re: JESUS says "Her Sins Are Forgiven Because She Loved Much" by OpenYourEyes1: 7:34am On Apr 07, 2021
Bump... ... .. .
Re: JESUS says "Her Sins Are Forgiven Because She Loved Much" by OpenYourEyes1: 7:46am On May 25, 2021
Bump... . .
Re: JESUS says "Her Sins Are Forgiven Because She Loved Much" by OpenYourEyes1: 7:37am On May 30, 2021
OpenYourEyes1:
A Sinful Woman Forgiven.

" Then one of the Pharisees asked Him to eat with him. And He went to the Pharisee’s house, and sat down to eat.
And behold, a woman in the city who was a sinner, when she knew that Jesus sat at the table in the Pharisee’s house, brought an alabaster flask of fragrant oil, and stood at His feet behind Him weeping; and she began to wash His feet with her tears, and wiped them with the hair of her head; and she kissed His feet and anointed them with the fragrant oil.
Now when the Pharisee who had invited Him saw this, he spoke to himself, saying,
“This Man, if He were a prophet, would know who and what manner of woman this is who is touching Him,Her sins are forgiven because she loved much for she is a sinner.” And Jesus answered and said to him, “Simon, I have something to say to you.”
“There was a certain creditor who had two debtors. One owed five hundred denarii, and the other fifty. And when they had nothing with which to repay, he freely forgave them both. Tell Me, therefore, which of them will love him more?”
And He said to him, “You have rightly judged.” Then He turned to the woman and said to Simon, "Do you see this woman? I entered your house; you gave Me no water for My feet, but she has washed My feet with her tears and wiped them with the hair of her head. You gave Me no kiss, but this woman has not ceased to kiss My feet since the time I came in. You did not anoint My head with oil, but this woman has anointed My feet with fragrant oil. Therefore I say to you, her sins, which are many, are forgiven, for she loved much. But to whom little is forgiven, the same loves little.”
And those who sat at the table with Him began to say to themselves, “Who is this who even forgives sins?”

Bump.
.... ... .
Re: JESUS says "Her Sins Are Forgiven Because She Loved Much" by OpenYourEyes1: 8:07am On Jul 07, 2021
OpenYourEyes1:
A Sinful Woman Forgiven.

Re: JESUS says "Her Sins Are Forgiven Because She Loved Much" by OpenYourEyes1: 7:26am On Jul 24, 2021
OpenYourEyes1:
A Sinful Woman Forgiven.

Bump.. .. .. ... ....
Re: JESUS says "Her Sins Are Forgiven Because She Loved Much" by GdNews32: 7:51am On Aug 09, 2021
OpenYourEyes1:
A Sinful Woman Forgiven.

Bump.... . . . .. .
Re: JESUS says "Her Sins Are Forgiven Because She Loved Much" by GdNews32: 8:05am On Aug 25, 2021
OpenYourEyes1:
A Sinful Woman Forgiven.

Bump.. ... ... ... .
Re: JESUS says "Her Sins Are Forgiven Because She Loved Much" by GdNews32: 7:00am On Oct 09, 2021
OpenYourEyes1:
A Sinful Woman Forgiven.

Bump... ... . ....
Re: JESUS says "Her Sins Are Forgiven Because She Loved Much" by GdNews32: 7:59am On Oct 22, 2021
Bump... .. ..
Re: JESUS says "Her Sins Are Forgiven Because She Loved Much" by GdNews32: 7:45am On Nov 08, 2021
OpenYourEyes1:
A Sinful Woman Forgiven.

Re: JESUS says "Her Sins Are Forgiven Because She Loved Much" by GdNews32: 8:02am On Nov 12, 2021
OpenYourEyes1:
A Sinful Woman Forgiven.

Bump.. .... ..
Re: JESUS says "Her Sins Are Forgiven Because She Loved Much" by GdNews32: 7:50am On Nov 22, 2021
OpenYourEyes1:
A Sinful Woman Forgiven.

Re: JESUS says "Her Sins Are Forgiven Because She Loved Much" by GdNews32: 7:49am On Nov 29, 2021
OpenYourEyes1:
A Sinful Woman Forgiven.

Bump....... .... ... ... ...
Re: JESUS says "Her Sins Are Forgiven Because She Loved Much" by GdNews32: 7:59am On Nov 30, 2021
OpenYourEyes1:
A Sinful Woman Forgiven.

Bump.. .... ... .. .. .., ...
Re: JESUS says "Her Sins Are Forgiven Because She Loved Much" by GdNews32: 7:36am On Dec 01, 2021
OpenYourEyes1:
A Sinful Woman Forgiven.

Bump........ .. .... ....
Re: JESUS says "Her Sins Are Forgiven Because She Loved Much" by GdNews32: 7:57am On Dec 03, 2021
OpenYourEyes1:
A Sinful Woman Forgiven.

Bump..................... ............ ....
Re: JESUS says "Her Sins Are Forgiven Because She Loved Much" by OpenYourEyes1: 8:07am On Feb 01, 2022
Bump... .. .
Re: JESUS says "Her Sins Are Forgiven Because She Loved Much" by OpenYourEyes1: 7:51am On Feb 07, 2022
OpenYourEyes1:
A Sinful Woman Forgiven.

Bump.... .. .. .
Re: JESUS says "Her Sins Are Forgiven Because She Loved Much" by GdNews32: 7:57am On Mar 03, 2022
OpenYourEyes1:
A Sinful Woman Forgiven.

Re: JESUS says "Her Sins Are Forgiven Because She Loved Much" by OpenYourEyes1: 7:34am On Apr 22, 2022
OpenYourEyes1:
A Sinful Woman Forgiven.

Bump.. . .. .. .
Re: JESUS says "Her Sins Are Forgiven Because She Loved Much" by OpenYourEyes1: 7:37am On May 17, 2022
Bump.. .. .. .. .

(1) (2) (Reply)

Fact Check On American Bishop TD Jakes Claiming To Be Igbo / Its Time To Get Rid Of Worldly Songs / RELIGION; The Opium Of The Masses.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.