Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,585 members, 7,812,912 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:12 PM

Fact Check On American Bishop TD Jakes Claiming To Be Igbo - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Fact Check On American Bishop TD Jakes Claiming To Be Igbo (1576 Views)

Pastor Chris Mocked For Claiming To Reach 5 Billion People Worldwide / Bishop TD Jakes Wears Agbada & Igbo Red Cap In New Photos / TD Jakes Traces Igbo Roots, Visits Nigeria (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fact Check On American Bishop TD Jakes Claiming To Be Igbo by oluztx: 12:44pm On Aug 14, 2021
Yorubas, come and investigate too if TD Jakes is Igbo or not. Since you people took it very personal and have been restless since the rumor that Rihana claimed to be Igbo. I don't know why you guys are obsess with Igbo people. Does Rihanna look like a Yorubaa to you? She looks like a typical Igbo woman with that her prominent Igbo girl forehead.

Fact check TD Jakes since una no dey rest for Igbo matter

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NyykmzN8-xo
Re: Fact Check On American Bishop TD Jakes Claiming To Be Igbo by Nobody: 12:47pm On Aug 14, 2021
Rihanna head is not big and flat. She can't be igbo. If you have a good culture and history you won't need gumming body na them go dey claim you.

6 Likes

Re: Fact Check On American Bishop TD Jakes Claiming To Be Igbo by richmond500: 12:48pm On Aug 14, 2021
Inferiority complex deh really worry some us for this country.
Both TD Jakes and Rihanna is nothing compared to the likes of Dangote or Oyedepo but see as we just deh masturbate on their matter

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fact Check On American Bishop TD Jakes Claiming To Be Igbo by oluztx: 12:50pm On Aug 14, 2021
SlyDev:
[s]Rihanna head is not big and flat. She can't be igbo. If you have a good culture and history you won't need gumming body na them go dey claim you.[/s]

Who wan claim afonjas with scratched face?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fact Check On American Bishop TD Jakes Claiming To Be Igbo by oluztx: 12:52pm On Aug 14, 2021
richmond500:
[s]Inferiority complex deh really worry some us for this country.
Both TD Jakes and Rihanna is nothing compared to the likes of Dangote or Oyedepo but see as we just deh masturbate on their matte[/s]r

See them, after dey wan die Rihanna claimed Igbo. Dey no fit sleep. Igbo people, be very careful with these afonjas, they envy you beyond reason.

5 Likes

Re: Fact Check On American Bishop TD Jakes Claiming To Be Igbo by richmond500: 12:56pm On Aug 14, 2021
oluztx:

See them, after dey wan die Rihanna claimed Igbo. Dey no fit sleep. Igbo people, be very careful with these afonjas, they envy you beyond reason.
envy igbos because Rihanna or TD Jakes is an Igbo lady/man?

U Igbos have succeeded in ridiculing the name of such a great tribe, just imagine what igbos celebrate now

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fact Check On American Bishop TD Jakes Claiming To Be Igbo by IJOBA11: 1:09pm On Aug 14, 2021
oluztx:

LOL THIS FUTA JALONIAN SEF grin
Re: Fact Check On American Bishop TD Jakes Claiming To Be Igbo by jimyjames(m): 1:09pm On Aug 14, 2021
richmond500:
envy igbos because Rihanna or TD Jakes is an Igbo lady/man?

U Igbos have succeeded in ridiculing the name of such a great tribe, just imagine what igbos celebrate now
So igbo was once a great tribe not forest dwellers as most of you call them?
Re: Fact Check On American Bishop TD Jakes Claiming To Be Igbo by richmond500: 1:17pm On Aug 14, 2021
jimyjames:

So igbo was once a great tribe not forest dwellers as most of you call them?
damn, This is irredeemable
Re: Fact Check On American Bishop TD Jakes Claiming To Be Igbo by jimyjames(m): 1:19pm On Aug 14, 2021
richmond500:
damn, This is irredeemable
Answer the simple question, igbo was once a great tribe to you?

1 Like

Re: Fact Check On American Bishop TD Jakes Claiming To Be Igbo by richmond500: 1:22pm On Aug 14, 2021
jimyjames:

Answer the simple question, igbo was once a great tribe to you?
are u comfortable with the past glory?
Re: Fact Check On American Bishop TD Jakes Claiming To Be Igbo by jimyjames(m): 1:26pm On Aug 14, 2021
richmond500:
are u comfortable with the past glory?
Answer the simple question, igbo was once a great tribe?
Re: Fact Check On American Bishop TD Jakes Claiming To Be Igbo by Danjikanbauchi: 1:53pm On Aug 14, 2021
SlyDev:
Rihanna head is not big and flat. She can't be igbo. If you have a good culture and history you won't need gumming body na them go dey claim you.
this pain no be here oooo grin
Re: Fact Check On American Bishop TD Jakes Claiming To Be Igbo by Nobody: 1:57pm On Aug 14, 2021
oluztx:

Every culture have identity which tribal Mark is one of them, the only people without identity are the Kongo jungle man-ape with no culture and history.
Re: Fact Check On American Bishop TD Jakes Claiming To Be Igbo by nabiz(m): 2:03pm On Aug 14, 2021
oluztx:
Yorubas, come and investigate too if TD Jakes is Igbo or not. Since you people took it very personal and have been restless since the rumor that Rihana claimed to be Igbo. I don't know why you guys are obsess with Igbo people. Does Rihanna look like a Yorubaa to you? She looks like a typical Igbo woman with that her prominent Igbo girl forehead.

Fact check TD Jakes since una no dey rest for Igbo matter

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NyykmzN8-xo
mark my word. 30 years after Biafra restoration. Many American will be proud of their african heritage. They will start doing DNA in other to reunite with their african brother.

2 Likes

Re: Fact Check On American Bishop TD Jakes Claiming To Be Igbo by techWriter1: 3:06pm On Aug 14, 2021
Who wan assertion afonjas with scratched confronting?

1 Like

Re: Fact Check On American Bishop TD Jakes Claiming To Be Igbo by November1857(m): 3:12pm On Aug 14, 2021
SlyDev:

Every culture have identity which tribal Mark is one of them, the only people without identity are the Kongo jungle man-ape with no culture and history.
Aboki which impact has the Fulanis ever made out-side Nigeria..

1 Like

Re: Fact Check On American Bishop TD Jakes Claiming To Be Igbo by November1857(m): 3:22pm On Aug 14, 2021
richmond500:
Inferiority complex deh really worry some us for this country.
Both TD Jakes and Rihanna is nothing compared to the likes of Dangote or Oyedepo but see as we just deh masturbate on their matter
Pained Aboki!

You're Pained, cos no international icon have ever associates with your backwards region

This negga is from Anambra..

https://www.nairaland.com/6506453/anambra-wesley-snipes-ben-bruce

Re: Fact Check On American Bishop TD Jakes Claiming To Be Igbo by richmond500: 3:27pm On Aug 14, 2021
November1857:
Pained Aboki!

You're Pained no international icon have ever associates with your backwards region

This negga is from Anambra..

https://www.nairaland.com/6506453/anambra-wesley-snipes-ben-bruce
my problem is not about the icon, my problem is, why are u so happy? U suppose get class
Re: Fact Check On American Bishop TD Jakes Claiming To Be Igbo by November1857(m): 3:32pm On Aug 14, 2021
richmond500:
my problem is not about the icon, my problem is, why are u so happy? U suppose get class
So, in your fulani mind, shouldn't be happy that my tribe is excelling globally...
Re: Fact Check On American Bishop TD Jakes Claiming To Be Igbo by richmond500: 3:34pm On Aug 14, 2021
November1857:
So, in your fulani man, shouldn't be happy that my tribe is excelling globally...
I am not Fulani, but rumour that Rihanna is Igbo is now an achievement?
Re: Fact Check On American Bishop TD Jakes Claiming To Be Igbo by November1857(m): 3:39pm On Aug 14, 2021
richmond500:
I am not Fulani, but rumour that Rihanna is Igbo is now an achievement?
Yes it is a thumbs up to Igbo as a tribe..
Re: Fact Check On American Bishop TD Jakes Claiming To Be Igbo by richmond500: 3:41pm On Aug 14, 2021
November1857:
Yes it is a thumbs up to Igbo as a tribe..
OK, whatever suits ur ego sha
Re: Fact Check On American Bishop TD Jakes Claiming To Be Igbo by Nobody: 3:45pm On Aug 14, 2021
November1857:
Aboki which impact has the Fulanis ever made out-side Nigeria..

If you count fraud and hard drugs as impact, fulani want no part. There is no cell in Asia you won't find crime-enhanced black Jew cheesy just shout igbo kwenu dem go show face

1 Like

Re: Fact Check On American Bishop TD Jakes Claiming To Be Igbo by November1857(m): 3:56pm On Aug 14, 2021
SlyDev:

If you count fraud and hard drugs as impact, fulani want no part. There is no cell in Asia you won't find crime-enhanced black Jew cheesy just shout igbo kwenu dem go show face
There are number of international recognized that associates with Igbo..

None can associates with the Fulani's for their obvious inferiority complex and backwards nature..
Re: Fact Check On American Bishop TD Jakes Claiming To Be Igbo by Nobody: 4:22pm On Aug 14, 2021
November1857:
There are number of international recognized that associates with Igbo..

None can associates with the Fulani's for their obvious inferiority complex and backwards nature..

What you don't know about inferiority complex is that fulani need no godamn International associates because they are enough themselves.
Re: Fact Check On American Bishop TD Jakes Claiming To Be Igbo by hayoholla(m): 6:45pm On Aug 14, 2021
oluztx:

Gosh, don't be a slow slowpoke bro. Why will you descend this low. Why must you seek validations from others, on everything you are, do
or say. Why will your descend so low on level of reasoning, why? Why are you so petty, why do you pick offense so easily, that anyone that does not toe your line of reasoning is considered your enemy. What makes you different from extremist, please tell me? Tell me,because your matter is one of a kind. The way your lot throw up tantrums about senseless and irrelevant topics makes me wonder if this is what you guys devote all your times to do.
Re: Fact Check On American Bishop TD Jakes Claiming To Be Igbo by oluztx: 10:16pm On Aug 14, 2021
hayoholla:

[s]Gosh, don't be a slow slowpoke bro. Why will you descend this low. Why must you seek validations from others, on everything you are, do
or say. Why will your descend so low on level of reasoning, why? Why are you so petty, why do you pick offense so easily, that anyone that does not toe your line of reasoning is considered your enemy. What makes you different from extremist, please tell me? Tell me,because your matter is one of a kind. The way your lot throw up tantrums about senseless and irrelevant topics makes me wonder if this is what you guys devote all your times to do. ??[/s]?

Shattap afonja. We are not the same people. Even African Americans know that Igbos are different from you afonjas. We don't look alike.
Re: Fact Check On American Bishop TD Jakes Claiming To Be Igbo by hayoholla(m): 8:42am On Aug 15, 2021
oluztx:

Shattap afonja. We are not the same people. Even African Americans know that Igbos are different from you afonjas. We don't look alike.

Ok sorry slowpoke, Bye.
Re: Fact Check On American Bishop TD Jakes Claiming To Be Igbo by shaneroberts26: 9:02am On Aug 15, 2021
OP, save your strength because even Jesus Christ is an Igbo man. He has already reincarnated. He is 33 years old currently and he is from Orlu in Imo state.
He will unseat Buhari and take over the rulership of the world this year.
I am not telling anyone to believe me but qoute me after two months.
Igbos are the most ancient tribe on earth.

(1) (Reply)

Who Smuggled These Words To The Perfectly Dictated Quran / Can A Clarification Be Made On The Position Of Christianity On Reincarnation? / Nigeria To Defeat Guinea? - Videos of prophecy - TB Joshua

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.