Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,879 members, 7,821,071 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:49 AM

What Business Can I Do With 5million? Your Advice Is Needed - Investment (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / What Business Can I Do With 5million? Your Advice Is Needed (3486 Views)

What Investment Can I Venture Into With 5million Naira / With 5million Naira Cash, Do I Travel To Uk Or Invest In Pure Water Bussines? / What Business Can I Do With A 200k In Ibadan? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Business Can I Do With 5million? Your Advice Is Needed by Nobody: 1:51am On Mar 04, 2020
Zibahstores:

If it wasn't real, I would not be bold enough to talk about it using my business account and business name. ZIBAH STORES is a registered business, you can follow my page on IG (@zibahstores) to know more about me personally. As much as I have my own personal business which is Zibah Stores, I also have a side thing which is investment and its not just any investment, the company is also registered with the government.
So I would not want to tarnish my image all for money wey go finish one day... It is not my portion to be labeled a criminal of any kind. I reject it.
You can tell us about the investment platform, there are others here with money looking for what to do or where to invest.
Re: What Business Can I Do With 5million? Your Advice Is Needed by Nobody: 6:47am On Mar 04, 2020
Hmm
Re: What Business Can I Do With 5million? Your Advice Is Needed by SavageResponse(m): 11:00am On Mar 04, 2020
mtinfx:
Go to vandera.io

Create a trading account with 1000usd

Follow their daily trading signals on your dashboard
Trade strong buy or sell signals)

You can read many articles about how to trade with them online

Break down

5M will give you around 13800usd
Average daily trades bring in 0.8% which is 110usd
20 trading days a month = 2200usd which is 790k monthly

make your profit, control your money with no 3rd party

I am sure you're already a multi millionaire right now since this thing works so well like you have outlined here

1 Like

Re: What Business Can I Do With 5million? Your Advice Is Needed by Nobody: 11:46am On Mar 04, 2020
SavageResponse:

I am sure you're already a multi millionaire right now since this thing works so well like you have outlined here

Yes I Am
Any issues with that?
Re: What Business Can I Do With 5million? Your Advice Is Needed by ogmask: 12:11pm On Mar 04, 2020
jmayor098:

Invest in treasury bills.

On a side note if i can get 10k from that 5million. It will not be too bad..

My guy dem say mouth wey talk nor dey smell..... belle still dey pain me for laff here
Re: What Business Can I Do With 5million? Your Advice Is Needed by Nobody: 12:54pm On Mar 04, 2020
Omosikiru1992:
What business can I do with 5million? Your advice is needed

with an equity of 5 Million you can become a distributor with a company i will introduce you to,you register and get the products worth 5 Million instantly and bonus incentive of 2.5 Million within 10 days of business startup, as a referral support from us we can help you distribute the products through our already existing supply channel within 40 days but we take 10% for helping in the distribution the product,you make a total of 7 Million in 40 days max.

or you distribute the products yourself at your pace and make all profit of 7.5 Million, the choice is yours.
Interested call 08155063035.
Re: What Business Can I Do With 5million? Your Advice Is Needed by SavageResponse(m): 1:18pm On Mar 04, 2020
mtinfx:

Yes I Am
Any issues with that?

People who know an easy way of making money don't go about advertising it for the whole world to see, once you see a person doing that just know that he his has an ulterior motive somewhere
Re: What Business Can I Do With 5million? Your Advice Is Needed by Nobody: 1:40pm On Mar 04, 2020
SavageResponse:

People who know an easy way of making money don't go about advertising it for the whole world to see, once you see a person doing that just know that he his has an ulterior motive somewhere

Okay sir cheesy
Re: What Business Can I Do With 5million? Your Advice Is Needed by softsoul22(m): 5:51pm On Mar 04, 2020
In my own little understanding, I'll advice you to invest in Agro allied export, you'll be glad you did.
Re: What Business Can I Do With 5million? Your Advice Is Needed by slimanyd: 7:33pm On Mar 04, 2020
Omosikiru1992:
What business can I do with 5million? Your advice is needed

The most credible business you can have a gaze at presently is

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sF8vys6lxa8&t=91s

(1) (2) (Reply)

Make 10 Percent Of Your Deposit Daily!!!! / Forex No Deposit Bonus All Details About The Free Bonus / This Is How You Can Accumulate FREE Bitcoins Worth 1.0btc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.