Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,201 members, 7,818,672 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:36 PM

Presidency Ordered Probe Of Anthony Okolie Using Hanan Buhari’s Old Line – DSS - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Presidency Ordered Probe Of Anthony Okolie Using Hanan Buhari’s Old Line – DSS (41817 Views)

Hanan Buhari To Wed Mohammed Turad / Video Of Hanan Buhari On The Presidential Jet, Waving. Shared By Aisha Buhari / Malami: FG Has Ordered Probe Of Court Invasion By DSS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Presidency Ordered Probe Of Anthony Okolie Using Hanan Buhari’s Old Line – DSS by tsephanyah(f): 7:39am On Mar 01, 2020
RisenPhoenix:

I don't know why they keep on arguing and fighting. The man seems to have confessed that he tried to make money off the phone line. That is a crime. All the people defending him on NL are basing their defence on "he wouldn't have" and "he couldn"t have" as if they know the man personally. Since he has confessed, I don't see what the argument is about again.

As for those dimwitted few who are still thinking that it was because he used her sim card, it isn't. It's because he tried to make money off the sim card after realising who it had belonged to, a perfectly credible accusation. Many lazy Nigerian youth would have done exactly that; and if the N5000 scam had succeeded, he would have gone on to N50000.
some are in denial, some are in alternate universe Because of drugs. Thanks for this.
Re: Presidency Ordered Probe Of Anthony Okolie Using Hanan Buhari’s Old Line – DSS by onwanaholland: 7:39am On Mar 01, 2020
[s]
tsephanyah:
some are in denial, some are in alternate universe Because of drugs. Thanks for this.
[/s]
Re: Presidency Ordered Probe Of Anthony Okolie Using Hanan Buhari’s Old Line – DSS by Miner13: 7:47am On Mar 01, 2020
tsephanyah:
read the article pls. I copied it from the article
why must you copy gibberish

1 Like

Re: Presidency Ordered Probe Of Anthony Okolie Using Hanan Buhari’s Old Line – DSS by Heftysegun(m): 7:48am On Mar 01, 2020
I love this reply
BUSINESSARENAA:

How long will you continue to peddle this lie?
If the DSS found any iota of fraud while the guy was with the Sim card trust me he won't enjoy freedom again.
Why did your DSS not bring in the evidence of the fraud to the court to substantiate their reason for the ten weeks detention?

I don't know what you lots gain in being stupid. This case is already in court and even the DSS is trying to absolve itself by stating that it acted on the orders of the Presidency, and you are here peddling lies because you have an Android phone.

1 Like

Re: Presidency Ordered Probe Of Anthony Okolie Using Hanan Buhari’s Old Line – DSS by tsephanyah(f): 7:58am On Mar 01, 2020
onwanaholland:
[s][/s]
who are you.. they keep banning u ain't tired
Re: Presidency Ordered Probe Of Anthony Okolie Using Hanan Buhari’s Old Line – DSS by Kennitrust(m): 8:05am On Mar 01, 2020
chatinent:
So how does the captioned image relate to this news?
those are the people involved. Ok
Re: Presidency Ordered Probe Of Anthony Okolie Using Hanan Buhari’s Old Line – DSS by onwanaholland: 8:10am On Mar 01, 2020
[s]
tsephanyah:
who are you.. they keep banning u ain't tired
[/s]
lol this one is not upto 24hrs and she don dey complain

itsme01 should I tell my new recruit inyarinya what's up?

dear you still have 4 year in your contract with me
Re: Presidency Ordered Probe Of Anthony Okolie Using Hanan Buhari’s Old Line – DSS by tsephanyah(f): 8:16am On Mar 01, 2020
onwanaholland:
[s][/s]
lol this one is not upto 24hrs and she don dey complain

itsme01 should I tell my new recruit inyarinya what's up?

dear you still have 4 year in your contract with me
Freak
Re: Presidency Ordered Probe Of Anthony Okolie Using Hanan Buhari’s Old Line – DSS by Nobody: 8:21am On Mar 01, 2020
SamjohnnyB:

Bro so u are saying because the sim was once owned by Hannah, the network provider shouldn't have resell it when is as not been in sure for a long time ba?
Bros I am saying if there are reasonable suspicion that an impostor is using the line then the needful had to be done especially for a Political Expose Person . Biko the matter is in court let us rest it here.
Re: Presidency Ordered Probe Of Anthony Okolie Using Hanan Buhari’s Old Line – DSS by onwanaholland: 8:36am On Mar 01, 2020
[s]
tsephanyah:
Freak
[/s]
Re: Presidency Ordered Probe Of Anthony Okolie Using Hanan Buhari’s Old Line – DSS by egoldman(m): 9:08am On Mar 01, 2020
Flier:
I think he later realized the number belong to someone very important then seized the opportunity to ask them for help
I see Okolie going to jail because of that 5000 naira

There is a difference between begging for 5k and actually scamming someone of his or her 5k

1 Like

Re: Presidency Ordered Probe Of Anthony Okolie Using Hanan Buhari’s Old Line – DSS by am4truth(m): 9:32am On Mar 01, 2020
Chaleeee:

Given the fact that 97% of your story here is false, I have some question for you.

Did Okorie steal the SIM card?
How did he come into possession of the SIM?
Why did DSS not arrest MTN director for allocating Buhari's daughter's SIM to someone else?
Is asking for help from people a crime?
Did anybody give him any money from the calls?
Why was he detained for 10 weeks when no crime took place?
If DSS think there was a crime, why did they let him go after 10 weeks?
What are the names of his "female accomplices who can speak hausa"?

Good reasoning..
Some people have completely sold their souls to the devil. An example is the people you quoted.

1 Like

Re: Presidency Ordered Probe Of Anthony Okolie Using Hanan Buhari’s Old Line – DSS by olisaEze(m): 9:53am On Mar 01, 2020
tsephanyah:
they let him off the hooks because of their good heart

DSS good heart!? How dumb can u really be? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Presidency Ordered Probe Of Anthony Okolie Using Hanan Buhari’s Old Line – DSS by tsephanyah(f): 9:54am On Mar 01, 2020
olisaEze:

DSS good heart!? How dumb can u really be? cheesy
not DSS Buhari and his family
Re: Presidency Ordered Probe Of Anthony Okolie Using Hanan Buhari’s Old Line – DSS by olisaEze(m): 9:56am On Mar 01, 2020
tsephanyah:

My dear sista, matters of security especially for the first family are not played by heart.

1 Like

Re: Presidency Ordered Probe Of Anthony Okolie Using Hanan Buhari’s Old Line – DSS by vikstandon(m): 11:07am On Mar 01, 2020
tsephanyah:
refresh your memory

If you are well intentioned as you claim; you won't be one sided.
Your assertions never looked in the eye of Okolie.
You already have the condemnation on Okolie...Looking at where you are from; I would tell you are a bigot.

So Don't Paint Well Intention and the picture of Censuring.

1 Like

Re: Presidency Ordered Probe Of Anthony Okolie Using Hanan Buhari’s Old Line – DSS by tsephanyah(f): 11:10am On Mar 01, 2020
vikstandon:

If you are well intentioned as you claim; you won't be one sided.
Your assertions never looked in the eye of Okolie.
You already have the condemnation on Okolie...Looking at where you are from; I would tell you are a bigot.

So Don't Paint Well Intention and the picture of Censuring.
how am I been one sided. What if I told you. I work with the NIA IW. I know what I'm posting. The guy is innocent until proven guilty. But when it comes to politics expect anything
Re: Presidency Ordered Probe Of Anthony Okolie Using Hanan Buhari’s Old Line – DSS by Cubana6: 11:22am On Mar 01, 2020
[s]
tsephanyah:
[/s]
Re: Presidency Ordered Probe Of Anthony Okolie Using Hanan Buhari’s Old Line – DSS by Cubana6: 11:38am On Mar 01, 2020
[s]
tsephanyah:
how am I been one sided. What if I told you. I work with the NIA IW. I know what I'm posting. The guy is innocent until proven guilty. But when it comes to politics expect anything
[/s]
Re: Presidency Ordered Probe Of Anthony Okolie Using Hanan Buhari’s Old Line – DSS by Nobody: 12:05pm On Mar 01, 2020
tete7000:

He asked someone to give him N5000, how does that translate to impersonation? Will someone impersonating Buhari's daughter be begging for some mere N5000? How is begging for money amount to impersonation and fraud? When begging becomes crime, all beggars on the street will go to jail. I pleaded for money, you no give me, how is that a fraud? Use your brain and think... Stop being lopsided in your argument all because Buhari and his family are your gods.

It was impersonation because he was aware at the time of the fact that the line was formerly hers and that the person on the other end was an acquaintance of hers. The info provided also indicates that he used female Hausa speakers to do his begging, which would not be necessary if he was not trying to be fraudulent. However, it will probably be difficult to prove intent in a court of law beyond all possible doubt, and that is the likely reason why the case was not carried further. That certainly does not mean that intent to defraud was not present.

Considering my alleged lopsidedness in defending the action of the DSS, it is on the contrary, your hatred of president Buhari and his family that makes you eager to believe that the man was an oppressed angel in whose mouth butter will not melt. Had it been that it was a Fulani man who had done the same deed to any igbo man, you would have been calling for the establishment of a regional security outfit to cut off his head and the head of every member of his tribe by now. And there will be no shortage of supporters on NL to applaud your hypocritical tribalism and bigotry.
Re: Presidency Ordered Probe Of Anthony Okolie Using Hanan Buhari’s Old Line – DSS by vikstandon(m): 1:17pm On Mar 01, 2020
tsephanyah:

I would be calm with you and relate like mature minds.
I have been following you for a while now. Your response caught me at heart; and I have promised to not hit hard on personality (Fair-Minded).

I hate oppression and don't like the practice of Elitism. I believe everyone deserves to be treated as equals.
I am willing to stake my life for this. If you follow me on twitter; you would understand from my post to all law enforcement handles that I have lived up to this.
More reason am still an advocator of #End_SARS.

I have followed from the first day of this news...I am sorry if my conduct hasn't being well.
I would tell u, while I think this guy might be innocent. I have been a victim of subversion of justice and intimidations by this law enforcement agencies who are supposed to enforce law and order.
Re: Presidency Ordered Probe Of Anthony Okolie Using Hanan Buhari’s Old Line – DSS by tsephanyah(f): 1:37pm On Mar 01, 2020
vikstandon:

I would be calm with you and relate like mature minds.
I have been following you for a while now. Your response caught me at heart; and I have promised to not hit hard on personality (Fair-Minded).

I hate oppression and don't like the practice of Elitism. I believe everyone deserves to be treated as equals.
I am willing to stake my life for this. If you follow me on twitter; you would understand from my post to all law enforcement handles that I have lived up to this.
More reason am still an advocator of #End_SARS.

I have followed from the first day of this news...I am sorry if my conduct hasn't being well.
I would tell u, while I think this guy might be innocent. I have been a victim of subversion of justice and intimidations by this law enforcement agencies who are supposed to enforce law and order.
I hear you
Re: Presidency Ordered Probe Of Anthony Okolie Using Hanan Buhari’s Old Line – DSS by Cubana6: 1:41pm On Mar 01, 2020
[s]
tsephanyah:
I hear you
[/s]
Re: Presidency Ordered Probe Of Anthony Okolie Using Hanan Buhari’s Old Line – DSS by tete7000(m): 1:44pm On Mar 01, 2020
RisenPhoenix:

It was impersonation because he was aware at the time of the fact that the line was formerly hers and that the person on the other end was an acquaintance of hers. The info provided also indicates that he used female Hausa speakers to do his begging, which would not be necessary if he was not trying to be fraudulent. However, it will probably be difficult to prove intent in a court of law beyond all possible doubt, and that is the likely reason why the case was not carried further. That certainly does not mean that intent to defraud was not present.

Considering my alleged lopsidedness in defending the action of the DSS, it is on the contrary, your hatred of president Buhari and his family that makes you eager to believe that the man was an oppressed angel in whose mouth butter will not melt. Had it been that it was a Fulani man who had done the same deed to any igbo man, you would have been calling for the establishment of a regional security outfit to cut off his head and the head of every member of his tribe by now. And there will be no shortage of supporters on NL to applaud your hypocritical tribalism and bigotry.

I guess you are part of the DSS that made you privy to all the information contains in the alleged confession not posted in the write up. You personally quoted above that intention could not be proven yet you believe, hold and spread that the guy has intention to defraud. Can you kindly pointed to me where it was written that the guy used a female voice? And before you say jack, you concluded I am igbo when you don't know where I come from, and to disappoint you I am not. I don't like Buhari, you are right on that. But it is because of his hypocritical nature. A man who defrauded a whole nation, running a campaign of lies and deceit and yet always quick to suspect and judge others.
If I may ask again, how is it fraud that someone asked another for money? So if you mistakenly call my number and I beg you give me money that makes me a fraudster? Oga think now. If DSS had a case, they wouldn't release the guy. If the guy could sue them, it is because he is confident he can win. They even admitted to holding him beyond the time stipulated by law. What a bunch of lawless tyrants. What nonsense investigation did they do that made them violated the sanctity of our law? And at the end of the day, they didn't even gather enough evidence to charge him... Incompetent mofos. On your own side, I will advise you stop defending stupidity.

2 Likes

Re: Presidency Ordered Probe Of Anthony Okolie Using Hanan Buhari’s Old Line – DSS by prophetfire: 1:49pm On Mar 01, 2020
tsephanyah:
MTN, has argued that it did not transfer absolute right of ownership of the SIM card to Okolie because it was a national asset, which cannot be personalised.

DSS arrested okalie because he tried to defraud people. He is lucky Hanan didn't filed lawsuit against him in the first place.

Okolie employed the services of female accomplices, who could speak Hausa to pretend to be the president’s daughter.

After spending 10 weeks in jail for allegedly using an MTN SIM card previously owned by President Muhammadu Buhari’s daughter, Hanan, a security source has explained why Anthony Okolie was arrested by officers of the Department of State Security.

According to TheNation, the source said Okolie was arrested and jailed because he was using the number to defraud unsuspecting persons.

The source said Okolie decided to use it to make money for himself after realizing that the number was previously owned by Hanan due to the calls he was receiving.

In order to extort money from unsuspecting victims, Okolie was said to have employed the services of female accomplices, who could speak Hausa to pretend to be the president’s daughter.
your tomfoolery has no end. Or were you hired to be doing this nonsence you always write?

1 Like

Re: Presidency Ordered Probe Of Anthony Okolie Using Hanan Buhari’s Old Line – DSS by Bizibi(m): 1:51pm On Mar 01, 2020
tsephanyah:
now who are we going to blame MTN or the fellow who decided to defraud people after he realizes the owner of the sim card.
you are making people feel educated northerners are empty upstairs. Can't you decode in between the line.....even if you an apc sycophant,at least use your head while playing the game of asslicking.

1 Like

Re: Presidency Ordered Probe Of Anthony Okolie Using Hanan Buhari’s Old Line – DSS by vikstandon(m): 1:56pm On Mar 01, 2020
tete7000:

I guess you are part of the DSS that made you privy to all the information contains in the alleged confession not posted in the write up. You personally quoted above that intention could not be proven yet you believe, hold and spread that the guy has intention to defraud. Can you kindly pointed to me where it was written that the guy used a female voice? And before you say jack, you concluded I am igbo when you don't know where I come from, and to disappoint you I am not. I don't like Buhari, you are right on that. But it is because of his hypocritical nature. A man who defrauded a whole nation, running a campaign of lies and deceit and yet always quick to suspect and judge others.
If I may ask again, how is it fraud that someone asked another for money? So if you mistakenly call my number and I beg you give me money that makes me a fraudster? Oga think now. If DSS had a case, they wouldn't release the guy. If the guy could sue them, it is because he is confident he can win. They even admitted to holding him beyond the time stipulated by law. What a bunch of lawless tyrants. What nonsense investigation did they do that made them violated the sanctity of our law? And at the end of the day, they didn't even gather enough evidence to charge him... Incompetent mofos. On your own side, I will advise you stop defending stupidity.

God bless you richly...
I must say that our PMB is not a principled man... He has gone against all he claim to stand for or uphold.
Yet many mofos come online to defend his paralytic administration.

Administration drunk with destruction of lives and properties, innocent blood, corruption, perversion of justice, electoral malpractice, mal-governance.
Re: Presidency Ordered Probe Of Anthony Okolie Using Hanan Buhari’s Old Line – DSS by vikstandon(m): 2:00pm On Mar 01, 2020
Pray this administration ends!
Re: Presidency Ordered Probe Of Anthony Okolie Using Hanan Buhari’s Old Line – DSS by Abid2020(m): 2:01pm On Mar 01, 2020
chatinent:
So how does the captioned image relate to this news?
Must you berate everything
Re: Presidency Ordered Probe Of Anthony Okolie Using Hanan Buhari’s Old Line – DSS by Nobody: 2:28pm On Mar 01, 2020
tete7000:

You are just repeating your former statement in an attempt at futility. That is why some people like you find it difficult to pass simple WAEC without going to miracle centers. Go and reread what I said point by point and correct your response.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Rufai Oseni Blasts FG For Demolishing Landmark Beach Front / Dino Melaye Resumes School At Harvard University, Boston USA / Police Arrest “Urban Gorrilla” Niger-Delta Avengers Militant/Gang Leader (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.