Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,666 members, 7,823,884 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:24 PM

CCTV Caught Maid Dropping Her Excreta In Oga & Family’s Bowl Of Food Before She - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / CCTV Caught Maid Dropping Her Excreta In Oga & Family’s Bowl Of Food Before She (1176 Views)

CCTV Captures Nigerian Man Dropping Juju At His Best Friend’s Door In Malaysia / Trader Eating Excreta With Bread In Oyo State Caught And Arrested / CCTV Caught Maid Droppin Her Excreta In Oga & Familys Bowl Of Food Before Servin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

CCTV Caught Maid Dropping Her Excreta In Oga & Family’s Bowl Of Food Before She by Justice258: 6:43pm On Oct 09, 2020
I can’t imagine that the wickeness I the hearts of men runs deep down to the least who even seem to be the ones who seek help.

Wonders really won’t ever end.

As Caught on live CCTV, a house help who was employed and given a good shelter with good food has gone so far to be so heartless.

She took the bowls on the house of the family she stays with and distributed her Excreta after she defecated I one of them. All this she did when she was to dish meals cc and not knowing that Oga had planted hidden Continue Reading From Here And Watch Full Video

Re: CCTV Caught Maid Dropping Her Excreta In Oga & Family’s Bowl Of Food Before She by tunaps(m): 6:47pm On Oct 09, 2020
Na wa o!
Re: CCTV Caught Maid Dropping Her Excreta In Oga & Family’s Bowl Of Food Before She by greatbuc(m): 6:56pm On Oct 09, 2020
S
Re: CCTV Caught Maid Dropping Her Excreta In Oga & Family’s Bowl Of Food Before She by NoshakingGod(f): 6:58pm On Oct 09, 2020
God of heaven
Re: CCTV Caught Maid Dropping Her Excreta In Oga & Family’s Bowl Of Food Before She by falcon01: 7:27pm On Oct 09, 2020
if you can't work or bare the sh*t dont fucking do it. Go and die of hunger punk ass bitch ass Skank!!!

1 Like

Re: CCTV Caught Maid Dropping Her Excreta In Oga & Family’s Bowl Of Food Before She by ACxxxMAN: 8:05pm On Oct 09, 2020
Jaho Jaho
Re: CCTV Caught Maid Dropping Her Excreta In Oga & Family’s Bowl Of Food Before She by Nmezor(f): 8:11pm On Oct 09, 2020
Hmmmm
Re: CCTV Caught Maid Dropping Her Excreta In Oga & Family’s Bowl Of Food Before She by fati2001(m): 8:23pm On Oct 09, 2020
Nahwao ooo.
for beings

Re: CCTV Caught Maid Dropping Her Excreta In Oga & Family’s Bowl Of Food Before She by MrCork: 9:09pm On Oct 09, 2020
Nmezor:
Hmmmm

u need moiney. I have moiney. U need a man. I am the man ? Was love gats to do wit it? Dont swaaar I beg smiley
Re: CCTV Caught Maid Dropping Her Excreta In Oga & Family’s Bowl Of Food Before She by courage9(m): 9:47pm On Oct 09, 2020
The heart of a woman is desperately wicked.......
Re: CCTV Caught Maid Dropping Her Excreta In Oga & Family’s Bowl Of Food Before She by Karemarealty288(m): 9:57pm On Oct 09, 2020
Many of these Lazy women forming madam are chopping shit in quantum day in day out..
Re: CCTV Caught Maid Dropping Her Excreta In Oga & Family’s Bowl Of Food Before She by Jamixlee: 10:14pm On Oct 09, 2020
Re: CCTV Caught Maid Dropping Her Excreta In Oga & Family’s Bowl Of Food Before She by AdolfHitlerxXx: 10:47pm On Oct 09, 2020
A yamlegger. angry
Re: CCTV Caught Maid Dropping Her Excreta In Oga & Family’s Bowl Of Food Before She by SAMBARRY: 10:50pm On Oct 09, 2020
lipsrsealed undecided

Super disgusting
Re: CCTV Caught Maid Dropping Her Excreta In Oga & Family’s Bowl Of Food Before She by ezinne50165: 11:30pm On Oct 09, 2020
The heartless of a person is desperately wicked.......
Re: CCTV Caught Maid Dropping Her Excreta In Oga & Family’s Bowl Of Food Before She by pozehnani(f): 12:05am On Oct 10, 2020
When you're so lazy to manage your work and the home front and still can't manage and treat your domestic staff well, this is always the result. They are prolly maltreating her otherwise she's a wicked soul and hopefully this video gets to her masters.

I do not subscribe to house girls and boys. They are unpredictable and full of mischief whether treated badly or not.

I pray she gets caught and is dealt with.

(1) (Reply)

Watch A Woman’s Reaction The Moment She Caught Her Baby Daddy With A 13-year-old / Horrible Crimes You Have Witnessed / Texas Couple Sentenced For Enslaving Widowed Nigerian Mother Of Six, For 9 Yrs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.