Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,898 members, 7,817,654 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:22 PM

How Arsenal And Watford Trolled Liverpool After Stunning Defeat - Sports (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / How Arsenal And Watford Trolled Liverpool After Stunning Defeat (43876 Views)

Man Utd Fans Rubbish Claims That Ronaldo Was A 'problem' After Stunning Goal / "The Ball" - Marcus Rashford After Stunning Free-kick Goal Vs Chelsea(Photos) / Lionel Messi Trolled For His New Looks After UCL Exit (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Arsenal And Watford Trolled Liverpool After Stunning Defeat by Mateen1000: 10:51am On Mar 03, 2020
jesmond3945:
your mother is the mumu here.
https://www.nairaland.com/5715718/daniel-strurridge-banned-football-worldwide
Are you that stupid or what
It seems dumbness is in ur family
Are you comparing turkish league with EPL
I’m not replying you again, You are so daft
For thinking a match dat spoiled Liverpool from pursuing their dream record of being invincible was fixed, You are not okay upstairs
Re: How Arsenal And Watford Trolled Liverpool After Stunning Defeat by jesmond3945: 11:35am On Mar 03, 2020
Mateen1000:

Are you that stupid or what
It seems dumbness is in ur family
Are you comparing turkish league with EPL
I’m not replying you again, You are so daft
For thinking a match dat spoiled Liverpool from pursuing their dream record of being invincible was fixed, You are not okay upstairs
your mother is daft, if you cannot provide fact to counter my evidence. Even people on the thread confirmed it, who are you?
Re: How Arsenal And Watford Trolled Liverpool After Stunning Defeat by Mateen1000: 5:46pm On Mar 03, 2020
jesmond3945:
your mother is daft, if you cannot provide fact to counter my evidence. Even people on the thread confirmed it, who are you?
Werey which evidence did u provide
Only fool like you will support youq
I’m not reply you again after this
It’s clear the foolishness runs in ur family
Re: How Arsenal And Watford Trolled Liverpool After Stunning Defeat by jesmond3945: 6:11pm On Mar 03, 2020
Mateen1000:

Werey which evidence did u provide
Only fool like you will support youq
I’m not reply you again after this
It’s clear the foolishness runs in ur family
is your mother that is foolish if she cannot teach you what is match fixing.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Who Is Really Nigeria's Greatest Footballer? / Graham Potter Sacked From Chelsea / Usain Bolt & Kasi Bennett Welcome Twins: Saint Leo & Thunder Bolt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.