Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,363 members, 7,957,976 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 06:24 AM

I Knew Someone Will Blame God For Corona Virus - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Knew Someone Will Blame God For Corona Virus (328 Views)

Yet They Blame God / Timi Dakolo Married In My Church, I Knew Of The Rape-Pastor Yemi Davids / We Humans Are Making The World A Sick Place, Yet We Blame God (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Knew Someone Will Blame God For Corona Virus by NuclearReactor: 11:28pm On Feb 29, 2020
Humans can be funny you know, was going through this section saw a thread saying that when God refuses to help Humans, scientist's come to the rescue (Referring specifically to Corona virus)...
Funny Beings grincheesy
People live self willed, don't want to seek God's will or submit to his laws, but the very moment any natural or even man made disaster occurs, even the ones who never cared about God starts trading blames to him...
We want to enjoy his benefits but not live under submission to him...
Truth is Disobedience of humans doesn't reduce God's love for them, but we must realise something....
God isn't going to "force himself on us", many times he seeks to help/safeguard us but when we live on our own how do we expect him to guide/guard us to peace/security
I expect lots of counter opinions so i purposely refuse to complete my message...

1 Like

Re: I Knew Someone Will Blame God For Corona Virus by kingxsamz(m): 11:44pm On Feb 29, 2020
But the amount of churches and prayers in this country should be enough to prevent it from getting in nw undecided. If not, what are ya'll praying for?
Besides, it is the duty of a good loving God to prevent this from happening as he is omniscient and knew right from the start that it would happen.

I remember seeing a thread some days ago, where the op claimed Corona virus was God's punishment on China for destroying churches. Hw fa nw? cheesy
Yeye...

I'm very sure you'll go to church tomorrow and cry to God to protect you from the virus. grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Knew Someone Will Blame God For Corona Virus by etrange: 11:50pm On Feb 29, 2020
Religious people would want us to thank god if/when a cure is found but not to blame him for the invasion. How objective!

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Knew Someone Will Blame God For Corona Virus by Nobody: 2:30am On Mar 01, 2020
kingxsamz:
But the amount of churches and prayers in this country should be enough to prevent it from getting in nw undecided. If not, what are ya'll praying for?
Besides, it is the duty of a good loving God to prevent this from happening as he is omniscient and knew right from the start that it would happen.

I remember seeing a thread some days ago, where the op claimed Corona virus was God's punishment on China for destroying churches. Hw fa nw? cheesy
Yeye...

I'm very sure you'll go to church tomorrow and cry to God to protect you from the virus. grin

Luke 21:10-11 Then said he unto them, Nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom:
And great earthquakes shall be in divers places, and famines, and pestilences; and fearful sights and great signs shall there be from heaven.

God said it will happen, it is happening. Why complain.

If it did not happen you and your likes would quote the bible verse I posted and use it against Christians. It is happening you are complaining.

You have not seen anything yet. Greater ones are coming. Complain till eternity it won't change a thing.

Bible's prophesies must come to pass.

Give your life to Jesus and save your soul.

It might be too late.

1 Like

Re: I Knew Someone Will Blame God For Corona Virus by MJBOLT: 6:15am On Mar 01, 2020
i'm still waiting for a religious leader to heal someone of corona virus grin useless religions with useless gods
Re: I Knew Someone Will Blame God For Corona Virus by NuclearReactor: 6:41am On Mar 01, 2020
kingxsamz:

Yeye...

First of all, as much as God's people pray you must realise that if God is set to "allow/not intervene" in such then that's it, the prayers of God's people can change much but because he is just and always punishes sin and willfulness WHEN IT DESERVES PUNISHMENT his punishment/lack of intervention prevails, just like in the case of Sodom and Gomorrah(and also in the case of Noah), Abraham pleaded but Divine Judgement was set on that city, the best that happened was that a means for God's children to escape such was created, God will never allow such without creating means of escape for his children...
Also as much as he "loving God" he's also a responsible father, just as you don't call a father wicked for flogging his child for wrong doing also God's "lovingness" means he should discipline or even punish continual wrong doing where necessary!!

1 Like

Re: I Knew Someone Will Blame God For Corona Virus by LordReed(m): 7:12am On Mar 01, 2020
That's one of the problems with attempting to reason with those with religious mindsets, you think the attempt to reason with you is an indication we believe your god ideas. No buddy we don't blame your god because we know these are natural occurrences and postulating that gods and devils have something to do with it doesn't help one bit.

Look at it, Iran has suspended friday prayers so that the disease doesn't have opportunity to spread more, that is being pragmatic. I expect such actions from all quarters but if you stubbornly insist some kind of magic protection because of your god that who is to blame when y'all fall sick?
Re: I Knew Someone Will Blame God For Corona Virus by CAPSLOCKED: 7:27am On Mar 01, 2020
IN THE BEGINNING, THERE WERE OPINIONS FROM MUSLIMS AND CHRISTIANS SUGGESTING THAT THIS WAS GOD'S VENGEANCE ON CHINA FOR THE WAY IT TREATED MUSLIMS, AND FOR NOT BEING A CHRISTIAN NATION.
NOW THAT IT'S GOING ROUND THEY'RE SAYING DIFFERENT THINGS? THOUGHT GOD THE ALMIGHTY WAS IN CHARGE FROM DAY ONE?
Y'ALL BETTER GET PREPARED CUS IF WE DON'T MANAGE THIS STUFF PROPERLY OVER HERE WE'RE ALL GONNA BE DEAD MEAT, AND THERE'S NOTHING GOD CAN DO TO CHANGE ANYTHING.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Knew Someone Will Blame God For Corona Virus by CAPSLOCKED: 7:37am On Mar 01, 2020
MJBOLT:
i'm still waiting for a religious leader to heal someone of corona virus grin useless religions with useless gods

YOU CANNOT TEST GOD. HE DOES AS HE PLEASES.

BUT IF SOMEONE PASSES AN EXAM AFTER STUDYING HARD (AND PRAYING A LIT BIT), THEN GOD IS MIRACULOUS AND DOES A LOT OF WONDERS IF WE CALL UPON HIM. cheesy

1 Like

Re: I Knew Someone Will Blame God For Corona Virus by lepasharon(f): 3:06pm On Mar 01, 2020
Bless your cotton socks.

(1) (Reply)

For Those Who Think That Covid19 Is A Sign Of End Time / RCCG Holy Ghost Service Held In Daddy Adeboye's Office / 7 Ways To Avoid Getting Possessed By Demons

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.