Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,816 members, 7,817,367 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:08 AM

Influencers Come In Here: I Will Show How To Monetize Your Social Media - Adverts (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Influencers Come In Here: I Will Show How To Monetize Your Social Media (3634 Views)

How To Monetize Your Youtube Channel / Monetize That Social Media Account Already! / Let's Handle Your Social Accounts For You Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Influencers Come In Here: I Will Show How To Monetize Your Social Media by MICHEAL346(m): 4:16pm On Jul 25, 2020
MICHEAL346:
Do you know you will be the next paid influencer

Be the next paid influencer
Re: Influencers Come In Here: I Will Show How To Monetize Your Social Media by MICHEAL346(m): 7:16am On Jul 26, 2020
MICHEAL346:

Be the next paid influencer

Yes!
Re: Influencers Come In Here: I Will Show How To Monetize Your Social Media by MICHEAL346(m): 8:10am On Jul 26, 2020
We move
Re: Influencers Come In Here: I Will Show How To Monetize Your Social Media by MICHEAL346(m): 8:27am On Jul 26, 2020
MICHEAL346:
We move
Re: Influencers Come In Here: I Will Show How To Monetize Your Social Media by MICHEAL346(m): 9:01am On Jul 26, 2020
Happy day today
Re: Influencers Come In Here: I Will Show How To Monetize Your Social Media by MICHEAL346(m): 9:15am On Jul 26, 2020
It is not too good to be, many are already watching to learn how to embark on influencer markering
Re: Influencers Come In Here: I Will Show How To Monetize Your Social Media by MICHEAL346(m): 4:20pm On Jul 26, 2020
Check it out, it easy and simple
Re: Influencers Come In Here: I Will Show How To Monetize Your Social Media by MICHEAL346(m): 4:34pm On Jul 26, 2020
massive traffics for likes, followers, comments, and subscribers for all your social media advertising efforts
Re: Influencers Come In Here: I Will Show How To Monetize Your Social Media by MICHEAL346(m): 9:09am On Jul 27, 2020
HERE ARE *3* GENUINE *REASONS* WHY PEOPLE PURCHASE LIKES
FROM FIVERR OR GIGS:

*Win Contests, voting competitions (Cheatsmiley).*

*Kick-start a/Facebook page and gain social credibility for their social presence.*

*Boost SEO metrics.*

So what is it going to be? Will you cross the black hat line and get 1000s of likes overnight or stay the “nice guy”? Your call.

Count on us for 100% real human likes and follows/subscribers on Facebook, twitter, instagram, or YouTube.

Send a DM now:
Re: Influencers Come In Here: I Will Show How To Monetize Your Social Media by MICHEAL346(m): 11:39am On Jul 27, 2020
MICHEAL346:
FROM FIVERR OR GIGS:

*Kick-start a/Facebook page and gain social credibility for their social presence.*

*Boost SEO metrics.*

So what is it going to be? Will you cross the black hat line and get 1000s of likes overnight or stay the “nice guy”? Your call.

Count on us for 100% real human likes and follows/subscribers on Facebook, twitter, instagram, or YouTube.

Send a DM now:

Show your brand/ business to the whole world.
Re: Influencers Come In Here: I Will Show How To Monetize Your Social Media by MICHEAL346(m): 11:44am On Jul 27, 2020
Time to talk business
Re: Influencers Come In Here: I Will Show How To Monetize Your Social Media by MICHEAL346(m): 2:14pm On Jul 27, 2020
MICHEAL346:
FROM FIVERR OR GIGS:

*Boost SEO metrics.*

Send a DM now:

Help your business grow
Re: Influencers Come In Here: I Will Show How To Monetize Your Social Media by MICHEAL346(m): 3:31pm On Jul 27, 2020
Call us if you wish to see growth on your social media platforms
Re: Influencers Come In Here: I Will Show How To Monetize Your Social Media by MICHEAL346(m): 4:17pm On Jul 27, 2020
Reach maximum number of people on the internet and be an influencer
Re: Influencers Come In Here: I Will Show How To Monetize Your Social Media by MICHEAL346(m): 6:54pm On Jul 27, 2020
MICHEAL346:
FROM FIVERR OR GIGS:

*Boost SEO metrics.*

Send a DM now:

Your social media page might be the next most sought out on the internet. Try us today!
Re: Influencers Come In Here: I Will Show How To Monetize Your Social Media by MICHEAL346(m): 7:46pm On Jul 27, 2020
We grow your social media pages such as YouTube, Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram or we drive traffic to your blog/ website. Contact us 08089682718
Re: Influencers Come In Here: I Will Show How To Monetize Your Social Media by MICHEAL346(m): 11:18am On Jul 28, 2020
Leave the job to us
We grow any/ all of your social media platforms while you go to work
Re: Influencers Come In Here: I Will Show How To Monetize Your Social Media by MICHEAL346(m): 11:35am On Jul 28, 2020
The only way to monetize your social media isn't being an Influencer,
But you need to have a following no matter what

1 Like

Re: Influencers Come In Here: I Will Show How To Monetize Your Social Media by Seniorwriter(m): 2:13pm On Jul 28, 2020
MICHEAL346:
Leave the job to us

We grow any/ all of your social media platforms while you go to work

Im planning on branding a Clergy...i proposed he starts an online ministry + NGO for the less previledged....ill need someone that can create organic followership.let me know how u can bring your Expertise to play cos i intend a 100 thousand followership for his SM accounts before the end of the year.
Message me for a deal via facebook; charlse.adakaren

Best Regards
Re: Influencers Come In Here: I Will Show How To Monetize Your Social Media by MICHEAL346(m): 6:43am On Jul 30, 2020
MICHEAL346:
Hello, my Name is Henry
I will like to give out a great information about a source I used in monetizing my social media and a very easy way I sometimes used the same platform to grow my audiences such as followers or subscribers e.g twitter and YouTube respectively not excepting facebook and Instagram. Of course, I earn money from this website, since 2011, doing simple tasks such as liking a page or post, visiting a link, following twitter accounts, watching youtube videos and subscribing to channels.

So what do I have to show you? It pretty simple.

How to make money from all your social media handles and vblogs

How to grow and buy quality and reliable social media followings, likes, views and subscribers.

Who is this information for:
We are in the social media age and marketing is moving towards Influencer marketing... The earlier you join the league of influencers the better it is. This information is for those who are already in and would like to get more and also for people who are considering to be an influencer. If you just have a social media account and you are not even an influencer in any field you can take advantage of this information too.

Before you start and go on by yourself, contact me for:

The link to the platform

Steps to get registered

The requirements that you need to get in place before starting
How to attain Level one fanpage ranking and get higher pay for doing simple tasks.

Does and don't

The Pros and the Cons

How to withdraw your earnings; or

How to use your earnings to grow your own social media instead by setting up a campaign, you don't have to be pay again since you already earned money.

I will upload a screenshot of my screen and earnings so you can see proofs that it's sound proof.

please reach me on 08089682718 WhatsApp or gmail
obianuju346 @

Good morning, Nairalanders
Re: Influencers Come In Here: I Will Show How To Monetize Your Social Media by MICHEAL346(m): 6:49am On Jul 30, 2020
Grow your social media today
Re: Influencers Come In Here: I Will Show How To Monetize Your Social Media by MICHEAL346(m): 6:54am On Jul 30, 2020
Go where your followers and subscribers are
Re: Influencers Come In Here: I Will Show How To Monetize Your Social Media by MICHEAL346(m): 7:10am On Jul 30, 2020
We can handle your social media platform to group more followers and sub scribes.

Whatsapp: 08089682718
Re: Influencers Come In Here: I Will Show How To Monetize Your Social Media by MICHEAL346(m): 10:06am On Jul 30, 2020
Do you know that you can get paid to be an influencer if you have mass followers or subscribers?
Re: Influencers Come In Here: I Will Show How To Monetize Your Social Media by MICHEAL346(m): 11:30am On Jul 30, 2020
We are here.

Put your mind at rest let's do the social media job, while you go on with other works
Re: Influencers Come In Here: I Will Show How To Monetize Your Social Media by MICHEAL346(m): 7:02am On Jul 31, 2020
Grow on all your social media handle is guaranteed...
Re: Influencers Come In Here: I Will Show How To Monetize Your Social Media by MICHEAL346(m): 8:08am On Jul 31, 2020
Good morning all,
Re: Influencers Come In Here: I Will Show How To Monetize Your Social Media by MICHEAL346(m): 10:30am On Jul 31, 2020
We are on every handles and but we handle social medias handles of those that chose to work with us
Re: Influencers Come In Here: I Will Show How To Monetize Your Social Media by MICHEAL346(m): 8:25am On Aug 02, 2020
MICHEAL346:
Be an influencer marketer today... Join in the league that can skyrocket your life and earning

Re: Influencers Come In Here: I Will Show How To Monetize Your Social Media by MICHEAL346(m): 5:59am On Aug 03, 2020
Do you want to win contests for a beauty pageant competition or want to amass votes on a Facebook page, twitter, Instagram account.

Worry not but count on us to do the job. Get as many possible likes or views you want with our instant service.
Re: Influencers Come In Here: I Will Show How To Monetize Your Social Media by MICHEAL346(m): 9:36am On Aug 03, 2020
We will solve your social media needs such as likes, followers, subscribers, viewers, comments, etc.

Hurry up now 08089682718
Re: Influencers Come In Here: I Will Show How To Monetize Your Social Media by MICHEAL346(m): 9:24am On Aug 04, 2020
MICHEAL346:
Hello, my Name is Henry
I will like to give out a great information about a source I used in monetizing my social media and a very easy way I sometimes used the same platform to grow my audiences such as followers or subscribers e.g twitter and YouTube respectively not excepting facebook and Instagram. Of course, I earn money from this website, since 2011, doing simple tasks such as liking a page or post, visiting a link, following twitter accounts, watching youtube videos and subscribing to channels.

So what do I have to show you? It pretty simple.

How to make money from all your social media handles and vblogs

How to grow and buy quality and reliable social media followings, likes, views and subscribers.

Who is this information for:
We are in the social media age and marketing is moving towards Influencer marketing... The earlier you join the league of influencers the better it is. This information is for those who are already in and would like to get more and also for people who are considering to be an influencer. If you just have a social media account and you are not even an influencer in any field you can take advantage of this information too.

Before you start and go on by yourself, contact me for:

The link to the platform

Steps to get registered

The requirements that you need to get in place before starting
How to attain Level one fanpage ranking and get higher pay for doing simple tasks.

Does and don't

The Pros and the Cons

How to withdraw your earnings; or

How to use your earnings to grow your own social media instead by setting up a campaign, you don't have to be pay again since you already earned money.

I will upload a screenshot of my screen and earnings so you can see proofs that it's sound proof.

please reach me on 08089682718 WhatsApp or gmail
obianuju346 @

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Gold Bars And Dust. CIF. (no Upfront Payment Required) / Professional House Painting, Pvc Ceiling And Wall Screeding. / Bitcoin For Sale At Low Price.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.