Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,942 members, 7,817,763 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:51 PM

Influencers Come In Here: I Will Show How To Monetize Your Social Media - Adverts (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Influencers Come In Here: I Will Show How To Monetize Your Social Media (3637 Views)

How To Monetize Your Youtube Channel / Monetize That Social Media Account Already! / Let's Handle Your Social Accounts For You Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Influencers Come In Here: I Will Show How To Monetize Your Social Media by Adewumiwilliam(m): 9:57am On Aug 04, 2020
MICHEAL346:
Hello, my Name is Henry
I will like to give out a great information about a source I used in monetizing my social media and a very easy way I sometimes used the same platform to grow my audiences such as followers or subscribers e.g twitter and YouTube respectively not excepting facebook and Instagram. Of course, I earn money from this website, since 2011, doing simple tasks such as liking a page or post, visiting a link, following twitter accounts, watching youtube videos and subscribing to channels.

So what do I have to show you? It pretty simple.

How to make money from all your social media handles and vblogs

How to grow and buy quality and reliable social media followings, likes, views and subscribers.

Who is this information for:
We are in the social media age and marketing is moving towards Influencer marketing... The earlier you join the league of influencers the better it is. This information is for those who are already in and would like to get more and also for people who are considering to be an influencer. If you just have a social media account and you are not even an influencer in any field you can take advantage of this information too.

Before you start and go on by yourself, contact me for:

The link to the platform

Steps to get registered

The requirements that you need to get in place before starting
How to attain Level one fanpage ranking and get higher pay for doing simple tasks.

Does and don't

The Pros and the Cons

How to withdraw your earnings; or

How to use your earnings to grow your own social media instead by setting up a campaign, you don't have to be pay again since you already earned money.

I will upload a screenshot of my screen and earnings so you can see proofs that it's sound proof.

please reach me on 08089682718 WhatsApp or gmail
obianuju346 @

Are you interested in IMPROVING YOUR BUSINESS presence with the aim of BOOSTING SALES,
for short Video Ads, Graphic Designs, 3D Animation Videos and Logo Designs, chat me up at 07067207704
Re: Influencers Come In Here: I Will Show How To Monetize Your Social Media by MICHEAL346(m): 12:28pm On Aug 04, 2020
Seniorwriter:

Im planning on branding a Clergy...i proposed he starts an online ministry + NGO for the less previledged....ill need someone that can create organic followership.let me know how u can bring your Expertise to play cos i intend a 100 thousand followership for his SM accounts before the end of the year.
Message me for a deal via facebook; charlse.adakaren

Best Regards

Drop your whatsapp contact I don't go through Facebook
Re: Influencers Come In Here: I Will Show How To Monetize Your Social Media by MICHEAL346(m): 6:45am On Aug 05, 2020
The earlier you start the better you are ahead of the influencer race, thousands of companies will like to make partnership with you
Re: Influencers Come In Here: I Will Show How To Monetize Your Social Media by Seniorwriter(m): 7:28am On Aug 05, 2020
MICHEAL346:

Drop your whatsapp contact I don't go through Facebook

Well I'm not on WhatsApp for now. So how's it gonna be.
Regards
Re: Influencers Come In Here: I Will Show How To Monetize Your Social Media by MICHEAL346(m): 7:36am On Aug 05, 2020
Seniorwriter:

Well I'm not on WhatsApp for now. So how's it gonna be.
Regards

I even sent you a message on the said Facebook account you dropped, no reply up till this time
Re: Influencers Come In Here: I Will Show How To Monetize Your Social Media by MICHEAL346(m): 11:03am On Aug 05, 2020
Be the next paid influencer with our social media handle growth hack
Re: Influencers Come In Here: I Will Show How To Monetize Your Social Media by MICHEAL346(m): 4:48pm On Aug 05, 2020
MICHEAL346:
The earlier you start the better you are ahead of the influencer race, thousands of companies will like to make partnership with you

Re: Influencers Come In Here: I Will Show How To Monetize Your Social Media by MICHEAL346(m): 5:56am On Aug 06, 2020
MICHEAL346:
Re: Influencers Come In Here: I Will Show How To Monetize Your Social Media by MICHEAL346(m): 6:18am On Aug 06, 2020
Hello good morning
Re: Influencers Come In Here: I Will Show How To Monetize Your Social Media by Seniorwriter(m): 9:04am On Aug 06, 2020
MICHEAL346:

I even sent you a message on the said Facebook account you dropped, no reply up till this time

What is your facebook Id or send a friend request so ill see the message(s).

Regards
Re: Influencers Come In Here: I Will Show How To Monetize Your Social Media by MICHEAL346(m): 5:12am On Aug 09, 2020
Seniorwriter:

What is your facebook Id or send a friend request so ill see the message(s).

Regards

I have replied your fb message
Re: Influencers Come In Here: I Will Show How To Monetize Your Social Media by MICHEAL346(m): 6:01pm On Aug 09, 2020

MICHEAL346:
Re: Influencers Come In Here: I Will Show How To Monetize Your Social Media by SavageResponse(m): 2:28am On Aug 11, 2020
MICHEAL346:
Do you want to win contests for a beauty pageant competition or want to amass votes on a Facebook page, twitter, Instagram account.

Worry not but count on us to do the job. Get as many possible likes or views you want with our instant service.

Is this not fraud?
Re: Influencers Come In Here: I Will Show How To Monetize Your Social Media by MICHEAL346(m): 3:49am On Aug 11, 2020
SavageResponse:

Is this not fraud?

No, no body is stealing here, it is a competition and you gat to be smart or you lose. If you don't do it the other persons might go get the same service you despised to win over you. so, it us better to be prepared.
Re: Influencers Come In Here: I Will Show How To Monetize Your Social Media by MICHEAL346(m): 7:17am On Aug 13, 2020
MICHEAL346:
Hello good morning
Re: Influencers Come In Here: I Will Show How To Monetize Your Social Media by MICHEAL346(m): 12:25pm On Aug 19, 2020
MICHEAL346:
Get more YouTube followers, Facebook post and page likes, Instagram likes and followers, among many others. Reach us on or 08089682718 whatsapp only.
Re: Influencers Come In Here: I Will Show How To Monetize Your Social Media by MICHEAL346(m): 3:51pm On Aug 19, 2020
Slide to DM now
Re: Influencers Come In Here: I Will Show How To Monetize Your Social Media by MICHEAL346(m): 9:10pm On Aug 19, 2020
MICHEAL346:
Re: Influencers Come In Here: I Will Show How To Monetize Your Social Media by MICHEAL346(m): 6:16am On Aug 20, 2020
MICHEAL346:

Updated price
Hello get your products in front of 6,000 happy customers today on Facebook for just #2,500 per day.

Call/ whatsapp 08089682718
Re: Influencers Come In Here: I Will Show How To Monetize Your Social Media by MICHEAL346(m): 5:44pm On Aug 20, 2020
Hello good evening from this side
Re: Influencers Come In Here: I Will Show How To Monetize Your Social Media by MICHEAL346(m): 4:38pm On Aug 21, 2020
Get more YouTube followers, Facebook post and page likes, Instagram likes and followers, among many others. Reach us on 07016380624 or 08089682718.[
Re: Influencers Come In Here: I Will Show How To Monetize Your Social Media by MICHEAL346(m): 2:54pm On Aug 29, 2020
MICHEAL346:
U got questions?
O yeah that's why am here.... At you service. You can taste the difference.

This how we roll.... Start growing your platforms with just one call away. The only true genuine and 100% human traffic since 2011
Re: Influencers Come In Here: I Will Show How To Monetize Your Social Media by MICHEAL346(m): 2:02pm On Aug 30, 2020
Happy Sunday
Re: Influencers Come In Here: I Will Show How To Monetize Your Social Media by MICHEAL346(m): 5:24pm On Aug 30, 2020
The powerbis now in your hands
Re: Influencers Come In Here: I Will Show How To Monetize Your Social Media by MICHEAL346(m): 6:32am On Aug 31, 2020
Good morning again
Re: Influencers Come In Here: I Will Show How To Monetize Your Social Media by MICHEAL346(m): 10:01am On Aug 31, 2020
Get in touch today
Re: Influencers Come In Here: I Will Show How To Monetize Your Social Media by MICHEAL346(m): 2:27pm On Sep 01, 2020
Happy new month
Re: Influencers Come In Here: I Will Show How To Monetize Your Social Media by MICHEAL346(m): 5:18pm On Sep 01, 2020
Come one, come all
Re: Influencers Come In Here: I Will Show How To Monetize Your Social Media by MICHEAL346(m): 10:24pm On Sep 01, 2020
Join the teeming league of social media influencers via out guide
Re: Influencers Come In Here: I Will Show How To Monetize Your Social Media by MICHEAL346(m): 3:28pm On Sep 02, 2020
Good pm
Re: Influencers Come In Here: I Will Show How To Monetize Your Social Media by MICHEAL346(m): 5:49am On Sep 03, 2020
MICHEAL346:
Join my amazing newsletter today:

https://www.smore.com/bzwca

What you will get:

How to be a successful youtuber

How to increase Instagram sales.

What to do to make money just blogging

Which marketing plan is right for you

How to create a strong brand by developing sensational internet presence.

https://www.smore.com/bzwca
Re: Influencers Come In Here: I Will Show How To Monetize Your Social Media by MICHEAL346(m): 6:36am On Sep 05, 2020
MICHEAL346:
Join the teeming league of social media influencers via out guide

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Professional House Painting, Pvc Ceiling And Wall Screeding. / Bitcoin For Sale At Low Price. / Ago, Pms, Dpk Supplies And Lpo Financing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.