Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,607 members, 7,827,289 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:06 AM

Coronavirus: US Confirms First Death, More Cases Likely - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Coronavirus: US Confirms First Death, More Cases Likely (27803 Views)

Lagos COVID-19 Cases Likely To Peak In August - Abayomi / Coronavirus: US Approves Chloroquine As Treatment - Trump / Coronavirus: US Testing Maurice Iwu’s Drug - Ogbonanya Onu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Coronavirus: US Confirms First Death, More Cases Likely by APCHaram: 9:02am On Mar 01, 2020
[s]
seunmsg:

So you can call for a global response to the crisis? You opened a silly thread yesterday to rant about how the virus will kill everybody in Nigeria. Well, there is no reported Coronavirus death in Nigeria yet but they have started dying in your almighty USA. So you see, you better be careful of what you wish upon others. If may just start from you. I just hope it is not too late for all of us.

Anyway, Trump is an incompetent fool and it’s now becoming obvious to everybody. Shutting your borders is not the right way to prevent the virus from getting to your country. The best bet is to quickly contain it where it started in the interest of everybody.
[/s]

Dead Nig talking
Re: Coronavirus: US Confirms First Death, More Cases Likely by Xisnin(m): 9:19am On Mar 01, 2020
Viking07:
Learn from the BBQ guy, do your zombified stuffs discretely. Don't use your real pictures. It's for your own security.

Powerful countries are all in panic mode, even the US president had to call a press conference yesterday. I doubt if the clown we have as president is aware we have any crisis.
Why are you guys falling for that impostor?
He is a boy.
He is using an innocent lady's picture to spread hate and propaganda.
He always activated this second account when the main is drawing too much
attention.
Re: Coronavirus: US Confirms First Death, More Cases Likely by Xisnin(m): 9:21am On Mar 01, 2020
YorubaKinging:
No country is safe except the Real people of God.
No coronaVirus death for the tribe of Judah
Confused attention seeker.
Re: Coronavirus: US Confirms First Death, More Cases Likely by tobstarizhia(m): 9:28am On Mar 01, 2020
I'm kinda glad that the US got hit by it. We all know that this virus was secretly bioengineered by the US out of the jealousy they have for China, and their hate for middle eastern countries. Now their dog has come to bite them in the ass.
Re: Coronavirus: US Confirms First Death, More Cases Likely by Whobedatte(m): 9:50am On Mar 01, 2020
RaptorX:
It looks like a full blown biological warfare have started between the US and China. Don't ask me for proof cause I have none, but I have a suspicion that a deadly silent war is being waged and this is a Chinese counterattack.
Conspiracies Mr.
No proof . Just baseless emotions
Smh
Re: Coronavirus: US Confirms First Death, More Cases Likely by faheez(m): 10:18am On Mar 01, 2020
YorubaKinging:
No country is safe except the Real people of God.
No coronaVirus death for the tribe of Judah
Even the pope cannot boldly say what you just said
Re: Coronavirus: US Confirms First Death, More Cases Likely by Afamed: 10:30am On Mar 01, 2020
CSTR2:

What is special about your medical profs, you sycophant?

When is common sense an exclusive preserve of the professorship?

If your elites were that smart, you think Nigeria would still remain in this state?
Another local champion has come
Re: Coronavirus: US Confirms First Death, More Cases Likely by Nobody: 10:46am On Mar 01, 2020
OgunLaakaye:

Who are the real people of God.

You this Africans never seem to amaze.

Infront of critical thinking when clear cut recommendations are most priced, religion is the only thing an average African can offer.

We talking of an epidemic. And you talking God's people.

Oya tell us who are the God's people so we can use them to combat the virus.
See do not i repeat speak of the Lord name like that
Re: Coronavirus: US Confirms First Death, More Cases Likely by lovemko(m): 10:49am On Mar 01, 2020
Lawren76:

See do not i repeat speak of the Lord name like that

Lord assistant grin grin grin... What will you do if he does?
Re: Coronavirus: US Confirms First Death, More Cases Likely by Beetobee(f): 10:58am On Mar 01, 2020
OgunLaakaye:

Infront of critical thinking when clear cut recommendations are most priced, religion is the only thing an average African can offer.

Honestly I'm amazed at how some 'educated' people think. God created all humans and only He knows who worships Him truly and vice versa. People had better stop making statements that stir the wrath of God.

2 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: US Confirms First Death, More Cases Likely by Olatara(f): 11:14am On Mar 01, 2020
tsephanyah:
angry
You know you are somehow right.
Re: Coronavirus: US Confirms First Death, More Cases Likely by Cubana6: 11:24am On Mar 01, 2020
[s]
Afamed:

Another local champion has come
[/s]
Re: Coronavirus: US Confirms First Death, More Cases Likely by Olatara(f): 11:37am On Mar 01, 2020
12Monkeys:
Yo, it's poison: ecstasy, coke, you say it's love, it is poison
Schools where I learned, they should be burned, it is poison
Physicians prescriptin' us medicine which is poison
Doctors injectin' our infants with the poison
Religion misoverstood is poison
Radio and TV poison, white Jesus poison
And any thoughts of takin' me down is poison
Who want beef now? My heat shall anoint 'em, PLAOW!
Which weed did you smoke? Small small Abeg.
Re: Coronavirus: US Confirms First Death, More Cases Likely by mamaafrik(m): 11:48am On Mar 01, 2020
KingWarri:

You free to take off...
i will like to see you beside my in the take off journey
Re: Coronavirus: US Confirms First Death, More Cases Likely by Olatara(f): 11:54am On Mar 01, 2020
totowunmido:
we the ijebus are the God's people
Jebusites right? SMH
Re: Coronavirus: US Confirms First Death, More Cases Likely by zakir007(m): 12:35pm On Mar 01, 2020
tsephanyah:
angry
In the study published Feb. 18 in the China CDC Weekly, researchers found a death rate from COVID-19 to be around 2.3% in mainland China. That's much higher than the death rate linked to flu, which is typically around 0.1% in the U.S., according to The New York Times.
Re: Coronavirus: US Confirms First Death, More Cases Likely by Nobody: 3:57pm On Mar 01, 2020
akwaabanaija:

Every Born again child of God , anyone who believes that Jesus is Lord, died for his sin and resurrected from death. Such people are excempted from all these darkness and fears in the world.

So the thousand of people killed by the virus are not born again?

Please read what you composing.
Re: Coronavirus: US Confirms First Death, More Cases Likely by Nobody: 3:59pm On Mar 01, 2020
LordReed:

LoL! Exactly, let's expose them to Covid-19 and harvest antibodies from them. Bwahahahahaha!

Exactly.
Re: Coronavirus: US Confirms First Death, More Cases Likely by Okogopo: 3:59pm On Mar 01, 2020
[s]
OgunLaakaye:

So the thousand of people killed by the virus are not born again?

Please read what you composing.
[/s]
Re: Coronavirus: US Confirms First Death, More Cases Likely by Okogopo: 4:07pm On Mar 01, 2020
[s]
OgunLaakaye:

Exactly.
[/s]
Re: Coronavirus: US Confirms First Death, More Cases Likely by Adams12345: 7:12pm On Mar 01, 2020
OgunLaakaye:

God's people are the ones who place their unwavering faith in him as their refuge in time of global Crisis like convid 19 deadly disease, religion is a mystery too difficult for canal minds to comprehend, criticising religion shows lack of understanding and the importance of religion to canal minds, for a true child of God religion is a means by which God deliver his people from all forms of challenges of this life, convid 19 has no Cure, scientific facts are limited, only religion that remains the last hope of man, but only for those who will place their unwavering faith in God the creator of heaven and earth.

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: US Confirms First Death, More Cases Likely by Nobody: 7:16pm On Mar 01, 2020
Adams12345:

God's people are the ones who place their unwavering faith in him as their refuge in time of global Crisis like convid 19 deadly disease, religion is a mystery too difficult for canal minds to comprehend, criticising religion shows lack of understanding and the importance of religion to canal minds, for a true child of God religion is a means by which God deliver his people from all forms of challenges of this life, convid 19 has no Cure, scientific facts are limited, only religion that remains the last hope of man, but only for those who will place their unwavering faith in God the creator of heaven and earth.

So the thousands dead all do not have this qualities you mentioned. They are all unfaithful sinners shey.

I guess you immuned to the virus.
Re: Coronavirus: US Confirms First Death, More Cases Likely by Okogopo: 9:37pm On Mar 01, 2020
[s]
OgunLaakaye:

So the thousands dead all do not have this qualities you mentioned. They are all unfaithful sinners shey.

I guess you immuned to the virus.
[/s]
Re: Coronavirus: US Confirms First Death, More Cases Likely by Makaveli1166(m): 10:40pm On Mar 01, 2020
OgunLaakaye:

well said
Re: Coronavirus: US Confirms First Death, More Cases Likely by hegelian: 11:25pm On Mar 01, 2020
seunmsg:

So you can call for a global response to the crisis? You opened a silly thread yesterday to rant about how the virus will kill everybody in Nigeria. Well, there is no reported Coronavirus death in Nigeria yet but they have started dying in your almighty USA. So you see, you better be careful of what you wish upon others. If may just start from you. I just hope it is not too late for all of us.

Anyway, Trump is an incompetent fool and it’s now becoming obvious to everybody. Shutting your borders is not the right way to prevent the virus from getting to your country. The best bet is to quickly contain it where it started in the interest of everybody.

if trump is an imcompetent fool, abeg what is buhari cos i know trump and buhari are not in the same league of competence.. i dey expect your usual hypocritical response mr seun..remove the log in your eyes before you plan to remove that of others
Re: Coronavirus: US Confirms First Death, More Cases Likely by Dizzyrascal(m): 8:16am On Mar 02, 2020
Ogegeodey:
This one science is failing man, what shall man resort to?
GOD ALMIGHTY!!
Re: Coronavirus: US Confirms First Death, More Cases Likely by Amujale(m): 10:15am On Mar 02, 2020
Great thread.

Thank you OP for the concern for the health and safety of the general public.

Awesome journalism.
Re: Coronavirus: US Confirms First Death, More Cases Likely by Amujale(m): 10:23am On Mar 02, 2020
Our Federal Government should start to be pumping funds into the medical care systems.

During international health situations, our governmemt ought to have a huge pot of finance that all our medical institutions can approach for unfettered financial assistance.

That's my vision for a correct and proper government of the people.

Democracy is a failed experiment, its time to find a better and fit for purpose system of government.

The current system of government in most countries is unfit for purpose.

Therefore, lets modify the current system of governmet, bin Democracy and seek a better system of governmemt or take the best option and create a brand new system of government based on our local, national and continental values.
Re: Coronavirus: US Confirms First Death, More Cases Likely by austinomd(m): 1:41pm On Mar 02, 2020
HELP TO PREVENT THE SPREAD!!!

Join our training On how to produce high quality and low cost hand sanitizers.

Its no longer news that the foreign ones have become extremely expensive and out of stock and very soon everybody is going to need one.

Let's show you how to produce and make them very cheap!.

Let's make some money while we help prevent CORONA.
Click here to join the training group: https:///DQjwqvy2U4kKmza1l57fJk
Re: Coronavirus: US Confirms First Death, More Cases Likely by SunbeamClothier(f): 2:19pm On Mar 02, 2020
wink
Re: Coronavirus: US Confirms First Death, More Cases Likely by Nobody: 10:19pm On Mar 03, 2020
lovemko:

Lord assistant grin grin grin... What will you do if he does?

is not me u shuld be worried abt

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Covid19- London Put In Emergency Lockdown As U.K. Fights New Strain / Woman With Massive Goiter For Over 18Years All Smiles After Successful Surgery / Woman Collapses, Dies In Mile 2, Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.