Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,713 members, 7,851,439 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 07:19 PM

With Me Onboard, APC Will Take Over Anambra In 2022 – Chekwas Okorie - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / With Me Onboard, APC Will Take Over Anambra In 2022 – Chekwas Okorie (2298 Views)

2023: Atiku, Tinubu Threat To Igbo Presidency – Chekwas Okorie / Soludo: Secondus Mocks APC Over Anambra Defeat / Chekwas Okorie: I Prefer 4 More Years Of Buhari To 8 Years Of Another Fulani (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: With Me Onboard, APC Will Take Over Anambra In 2022 – Chekwas Okorie by Nobody: 4:09pm On Mar 01, 2020
TheTourist:

I know there'll always be elements like you that will cast wayward and shortsighted votes but gladly you and people like you are and will always be in the minority. APC can never win free and fair elections in Anambra take it or leave it.

Story.....Ana Akogheri.

We are not looking at party but candidates.

Carry your we will never forget to another place Biko.

Not everyone that has time for nonsense
Re: With Me Onboard, APC Will Take Over Anambra In 2022 – Chekwas Okorie by TheTourist: 4:12pm On Mar 01, 2020
MelesZenawi:

Story.....Ana Akogheri.

We are not looking at party but candidates.

Carry your we will never forget to another place Biko.

Not everyone that has time for nonsense

When it comes to APC we are looking at Party for your information. ZLP, YPP even Boot Party have better chances than APC. Just rest the case you can't win this argument grin grin grin
Re: With Me Onboard, APC Will Take Over Anambra In 2022 – Chekwas Okorie by Nobody: 4:16pm On Mar 01, 2020
TheTourist:

When it comes to APC we are looking at Party for your information. ZLP, YPP even Boot Party have better chances than APC. Just rest the case you can't win this argument grin grin grin

Continue consoling yourself with propaganda. APC as well as other parties has all it takes to win election in anambra state.

Wonder what your PDP had actually done for Omambala.

Nonsense.
Re: With Me Onboard, APC Will Take Over Anambra In 2022 – Chekwas Okorie by TheTourist: 4:27pm On Mar 01, 2020
MelesZenawi:

Continue consoling yourself with propaganda. APC as well as other parties has all it takes to win election in anambra state.

Wonder what your PDP had actually done for Omambala.

Nonsense.

LoL sorry to disappoint you I'm not a PDP member or sympathizer so throw that thought pattern in the gabbage.

APGA bu nkanyi!! tongue grin cheesy
Re: With Me Onboard, APC Will Take Over Anambra In 2022 – Chekwas Okorie by ejanla077: 3:56pm On Mar 02, 2020
TheTourist:

I know there'll always be elements like you that will cast wayward and shortsighted votes but gladly you and people like you are and will always be in the minority. APC can never win free and fair elections in Anambra take it or leave it. If they like they should bring Ojukwu Jr. he can't win.
Bros Ojukwu jr. Cannot win an election in his ward.... He is Apc. Apc render Anambra politicians irrelevant .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: With Me Onboard, APC Will Take Over Anambra In 2022 – Chekwas Okorie by TheTourist: 8:26pm On Mar 02, 2020
ejanla077:

Bros Ojukwu jr. Cannot win an election in his ward.... He is Apc. Apc render Anambra politicians irrelevant .

You Sabi!!
Re: With Me Onboard, APC Will Take Over Anambra In 2022 – Chekwas Okorie by itsme01: 2:32am On Mar 03, 2020
Olanipekun1:
I wish these people can understand how an average Anambra man hates APC so much cheesy

see for you to identify with apc in Anambra means automatic rejection

at the mention of APC all anambra man can see is bokoharam party of bokoharam grin

Anambra man would run his mouth like tap, but when you give him alittle spanking he runs to the nearest place he can report.. grin
Re: With Me Onboard, APC Will Take Over Anambra In 2022 – Chekwas Okorie by EvensShehab: 6:31am On Mar 03, 2020
[s]
itsme01:

Anambra man would run his mouth like tap, but when you give him alittle spanking he runs to the nearest place he can report.. grin
[/s]
Re: With Me Onboard, APC Will Take Over Anambra In 2022 – Chekwas Okorie by holicupp(m): 2:42pm On Mar 03, 2020
in apga we die if not apga nothing else so oga I hope u will campaign like tony nwoye with money,buses,food stuff and co

(1) (2) (Reply)

Another Fulani Camp Attacked And Burn Down In Uburu Ama-achi Ebonyi - Video / Why Do Nigerian Tribes Hate Each Other But Refuse To Divide? / Obaship: Ifa Rejects Mc Oluomo - Punch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.