Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,940 members, 7,835,130 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:33 AM

Coronavirus: Primate Rufus Okikiola Ositelu Predicted China Disease - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Coronavirus: Primate Rufus Okikiola Ositelu Predicted China Disease (29205 Views)

How Prophet Kingsley Accurately Predicted China, Taiwan Faceoff, Organises 7 Day / Prophet Rufus Phala Gives Dettol, Bleach To Members To Drink During Service / There Is No Honest Man Of God In Nigeria Except Pastor… – Primate Ositelu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Coronavirus: Primate Rufus Okikiola Ositelu Predicted China Disease by agentarcher(m): 8:49am On Mar 01, 2020
Prinsola:
The Primate of the Church of the Lord (Prayer Fellowship) Worldwild His Holiness, The Most Revd. Dr. Rufus Okikiola Ositelu during the annual Tabieorar programme in year 2019 predicted that a strange virus will occur in China In the revelation book published by the Church.

According to the revelation book, a revelation was revealed to China and it read thus;

DIVINE REVELATION TO CHINA FROM THE HOLY MOUNT TABIEORAR, OGERE-REMO FOR THE YEAR 2020, 18th Aug. 2019:

"The Lord says, this country will make new discoveries that will cause the glory of the country to be more manifested. The Lord says, the secret of the ungodly and fraudsters will be exposed. THE LORD SAYS, PRAY AGAINST THE OUTBREAK OF STRANGE DISEASES IN THE COUNTRY. The Lord says, there shall be breakthrough in the search for cure."

The above divine revelation for China was revealed to the men of God during the Tabieorar Retreat in August, 2019 and published in the same month of August, 2019.

CORONA-VIRUS IN CHINA
Officials in China say that over thousand of people have died of this strange disease.
According to the World Health Organization (WHO), Over 170 people have died. More than 20,000 cases have been confirmed.

Let us pray to God to have mercy and not allow this corona-virus to become an outbreak of a pandemic disease around the world, and that God should grant the world the necessary breakthrough for cure.
MAY THE GOOD LORD OF HOLY MOUNT TABIEORAR GRANT OUR WORLD BREAKTHROUGH IN FINDING CURES FOR ALL INCURABLE DISEASES IN OUR WORLD AND GRANT US GOOD HEALTH IN JESUS NAME, AMEN.

Check page 19 of 2020 Divine Revelation from Holy Mount Tabieorar that was published August, 2019�

Here we go again

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Primate Rufus Okikiola Ositelu Predicted China Disease by seunlayi(m): 8:49am On Mar 01, 2020
Imagine
Re: Coronavirus: Primate Rufus Okikiola Ositelu Predicted China Disease by Groovenaija360(m): 8:49am On Mar 01, 2020
sad
Re: Coronavirus: Primate Rufus Okikiola Ositelu Predicted China Disease by OfeAchi: 8:50am On Mar 01, 2020
heartbraker:
"In 2face voice," he be like dey don come with another story again ooo, as Una God predict ham, make u tell Una prophet make he ask him God make he tell am d vaccine for d cure don't forget 36million is up for grab, that will probably ease the pressure on tithe
we don't need your tithe. The cure is available though.
Re: Coronavirus: Primate Rufus Okikiola Ositelu Predicted China Disease by Nastofar(f): 8:50am On Mar 01, 2020
Nothing concern with lies but it is difficult to find the vaccine because the anti virus must be from the virus itself. And getting in contact with the virus is fatal! So na who ready to sacrifice his or her life go fit do am!

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Primate Rufus Okikiola Ositelu Predicted China Disease by Jubilancy(f): 8:51am On Mar 01, 2020
Sometimes I wonder why they Chun out prophesy yearly without providing a way forward....I dont know which Nigerian pastor's prophesy has be averted due to the solution that the acclaimed prophet presented....Inmight be wrong but in the bible when some prophets gives out prophesy they also presented a remedy to the people on how it can be averted..... anyways shall what do I know?....sigh...guess am just overly worried
Re: Coronavirus: Primate Rufus Okikiola Ositelu Predicted China Disease by SalomonKane: 8:52am On Mar 01, 2020
Strange diseases. Why didn't he give a specific name rather than give us abstract?
Re: Coronavirus: Primate Rufus Okikiola Ositelu Predicted China Disease by Slimdaddy2: 8:52am On Mar 01, 2020
Dem don start again
Re: Coronavirus: Primate Rufus Okikiola Ositelu Predicted China Disease by kingjessy(f): 8:53am On Mar 01, 2020
lol gullibles will run to the church now smh. naija I hail dee

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Primate Rufus Okikiola Ositelu Predicted China Disease by AngryIgboMan: 8:53am On Mar 01, 2020
And how do we know this particular pamphlet is from 2019? How do we know it was not reprinted after editing and the new info added?

Ndi Ala... Deceive who you want to deceive. Not me the son of Mma Agha!

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Primate Rufus Okikiola Ositelu Predicted China Disease by bluefilm: 8:53am On Mar 01, 2020
Oga leave that thing.

Just predict for me the correct scores of Real Madrid vs Barcelona, Everton vs Manchester United and PSV Eindhoven vs Feyenoord matches today.

We will share the spoils 50 - 50.

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Primate Rufus Okikiola Ositelu Predicted China Disease by Nobody: 8:54am On Mar 01, 2020
Rubbish.
Re: Coronavirus: Primate Rufus Okikiola Ositelu Predicted China Disease by wasiudvd(m): 8:56am On Mar 01, 2020
I am sick and tired of you people.

2 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Primate Rufus Okikiola Ositelu Predicted China Disease by doggedfighter(f): 8:57am On Mar 01, 2020
Too early to bring this nonsense talk here

2 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Primate Rufus Okikiola Ositelu Predicted China Disease by tunderoc(m): 8:59am On Mar 01, 2020
Laffin in Greek, what in the of amadioha is this again. He see am Shey n told ya sheeples but una forbid pray to avert it ehn. Religion is the bane of Africa's backwardness. Make una continue

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Primate Rufus Okikiola Ositelu Predicted China Disease by machiavelli95: 9:00am On Mar 01, 2020
onlyforchrist:
yeye, he should have to u zombies name of the virus. rubbish and ingredient.

My former resident pastor at winners chapel predicted that very soon a deadly disease will rise such that the very air people breathe will be highly infectious and deadly. Whole cities will b affected This was in 2018.
N/B. This was not done as what many people know as prophecy, but rather he was giving an insight into the future stressing the need for believers to pray and walk closer with the Holy Spirit.

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Primate Rufus Okikiola Ositelu Predicted China Disease by idonhammer: 9:00am On Mar 01, 2020
Do this people think that everybody is their foolish and dumbass church members?

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Primate Rufus Okikiola Ositelu Predicted China Disease by mildflame: 9:06am On Mar 01, 2020
LIE Mohammed
Re: Coronavirus: Primate Rufus Okikiola Ositelu Predicted China Disease by idonhammer: 9:07am On Mar 01, 2020
Receive sense

machiavelli95:

My former resident pastor at winners chapel predicted that very soon a deadly disease will rise such that the very air people breathe will be highly infectious and deadly. Whole cities will b affected This was in 2018.
N/B. This was not done as what many people know as prophecy, but rather he was giving an insight into the future stressing the need for believers to pray and walk closer with the Holy Spirit.

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Primate Rufus Okikiola Ositelu Predicted China Disease by Nobody: 9:08am On Mar 01, 2020
Where was China mentioned in the prediction?
When did the term ...this country... become China?
Ndi ara. sad

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Primate Rufus Okikiola Ositelu Predicted China Disease by Prinsola(m): 9:12am On Mar 01, 2020
J111333:
Where was China mentioned in the prediction?
When did the term ...this country... become China?
Ndi ara. sad

Check the last picture naaa. Abi you need glasses nii
Re: Coronavirus: Primate Rufus Okikiola Ositelu Predicted China Disease by Viccisimua: 9:15am On Mar 01, 2020
I have been waiting to read this ....
Every time predict or prophesy negative things .... they go as far as telling you the day and place you were born even the wrapper ur mom use that day. .... never a solution or cure. Useless lot!
Re: Coronavirus: Primate Rufus Okikiola Ositelu Predicted China Disease by Supersymetry: 9:16am On Mar 01, 2020
Covid-19 is here already. I want to see how thousands will be cured miraculously by whatever spiritual method. This is the opportunity to prove that the spiritual controls the physical as people claim

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Primate Rufus Okikiola Ositelu Predicted China Disease by Femeto: 9:29am On Mar 01, 2020
Rubbish who no know say China dey get diseases b4?
Re: Coronavirus: Primate Rufus Okikiola Ositelu Predicted China Disease by Nobody: 9:29am On Mar 01, 2020
Na these fake pastor go kill some of you in this country. Not only do they threaten you to part with 10% of ur hard earned money but also manipulate you guys with obvious lies called "prophecy or prediction" grin
Re: Coronavirus: Primate Rufus Okikiola Ositelu Predicted China Disease by Okoroawusa: 9:39am On Mar 01, 2020
Nonsense n prophecy
Re: Coronavirus: Primate Rufus Okikiola Ositelu Predicted China Disease by aspiring44: 9:41am On Mar 01, 2020
onlyforchrist:
yeye, he should have to u zombies name of the virus. rubbish and ingredient.

What is the essence of prophecy's without prophectic solution .

Very important .

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Primate Rufus Okikiola Ositelu Predicted China Disease by kadiri3(m): 9:41am On Mar 01, 2020
Whiziddo:
I have been waiting for the so-called men of god that cures illnesses and diseases and also a particular one that changed an SS genotype to an AA now Corona virus is here where are they..

Bunch of hypocrites siphoning money from the poor the unreasonable people who fall for their stances..

We all need to be liberated from mental slavery..
even Ebola dey no fit na dis virus u wan let them cure?
Re: Coronavirus: Primate Rufus Okikiola Ositelu Predicted China Disease by platido(m): 9:48am On Mar 01, 2020
I said it....that this jobless bloggers will come up with fake news
Re: Coronavirus: Primate Rufus Okikiola Ositelu Predicted China Disease by Eryckah(f): 9:52am On Mar 01, 2020
When he gave the so called prophesy and prayed, is it that his prayers were not answers by God? Sometimes we should just sit and think things through before believing some of these pastors with their so called prophesies abeg. They just play on people's vulnerability and gullibility

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Primate Rufus Okikiola Ositelu Predicted China Disease by IprintMONEY: 9:54am On Mar 01, 2020
well, as an agnostic, i must say his prediction was a little exact that is if it was not just faked and written now to trend. not al those shit i hear on tb and adeboye or oyedepo.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

See What The Bible Said About One Wife And One Husband / Bounties Of Jannat (paradise) / Supreme Court Favours Emeka, Assemblies Of God Church General Superintendent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.