Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,929 members, 7,835,104 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:21 AM

Coronavirus: Primate Rufus Okikiola Ositelu Predicted China Disease - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Coronavirus: Primate Rufus Okikiola Ositelu Predicted China Disease (29204 Views)

How Prophet Kingsley Accurately Predicted China, Taiwan Faceoff, Organises 7 Day / Prophet Rufus Phala Gives Dettol, Bleach To Members To Drink During Service / There Is No Honest Man Of God In Nigeria Except Pastor… – Primate Ositelu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Coronavirus: Primate Rufus Okikiola Ositelu Predicted China Disease by machiavelli95: 10:07am On Mar 01, 2020
idonhammer:
Receive sense

Its unfortunate I have to share the cyberspace with dimwits like you
Re: Coronavirus: Primate Rufus Okikiola Ositelu Predicted China Disease by idonhammer: 10:13am On Mar 01, 2020
Brainwashed dumbass

machiavelli95:

Its unfortunate I have to share the cyberspace with dimwits like you

Re: Coronavirus: Primate Rufus Okikiola Ositelu Predicted China Disease by JJOF(m): 10:38am On Mar 01, 2020
Na una dey ask say shey no body prophecy about am, now then done dey show una some person prophecies about the disease outbreak, una dey shout complain say na fake. Last last, who wan believe go believe, who no wan believe, even if he see am Koro Koro, no go believe.

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Primate Rufus Okikiola Ositelu Predicted China Disease by lexy2014: 10:40am On Mar 01, 2020
Prinsola:
The Primate of the Church of the Lord (Prayer Fellowship) Worldwild His Holiness, The Most Revd. Dr. Rufus Okikiola Ositelu during the annual Tabieorar programme in year 2019 predicted that a strange virus will occur in China In the revelation book published by the Church.

According to the revelation book, a revelation was revealed to China and it read thus;

DIVINE REVELATION TO CHINA FROM THE HOLY MOUNT TABIEORAR, OGERE-REMO FOR THE YEAR 2020, 18th Aug. 2019:

"The Lord says, this country will make new discoveries that will cause the glory of the country to be more manifested. The Lord says, the secret of the ungodly and fraudsters will be exposed. THE LORD SAYS, PRAY AGAINST THE OUTBREAK OF STRANGE DISEASES IN THE COUNTRY. The Lord says, there shall be breakthrough in the search for cure."

The above divine revelation for China was revealed to the men of God during the Tabieorar Retreat in August, 2019 and published in the same month of August, 2019.

CORONA-VIRUS IN CHINA
Officials in China say that over thousand of people have died of this strange disease.
According to the World Health Organization (WHO), Over 170 people have died. More than 20,000 cases have been confirmed.

Let us pray to God to have mercy and not allow this corona-virus to become an outbreak of a pandemic disease around the world, and that God should grant the world the necessary breakthrough for cure.
MAY THE GOOD LORD OF HOLY MOUNT TABIEORAR GRANT OUR WORLD BREAKTHROUGH IN FINDING CURES FOR ALL INCURABLE DISEASES IN OUR WORLD AND GRANT US GOOD HEALTH IN JESUS NAME, AMEN.

Check page 19 of 2020 Divine Revelation from Holy Mount Tabieorar that was published August, 2019�

How does this solve d problem?
Re: Coronavirus: Primate Rufus Okikiola Ositelu Predicted China Disease by detriotsmash(m): 10:59am On Mar 01, 2020
it's truly devastating how this religious people openly come out and be claiming right to the predictions of adversity and calamity. claim good things!
Re: Coronavirus: Primate Rufus Okikiola Ositelu Predicted China Disease by sapientia(m): 11:14am On Mar 01, 2020
clowns have started coming out.

TB own will even come with video

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Primate Rufus Okikiola Ositelu Predicted China Disease by DedeNkem: 1:08pm On Mar 01, 2020
Don't underestimate a slowpoke's display of stupidity! Some idiots would believe he "predicted" it. He made a general common statement and fools called it a "prediction". He never mentioned "coronavirus", he stated "strange diseases".

Since human existence there have always been new diseases. It is a common knowledge! It is just like me saying "there is going to be a lot of trunk and car accidents soon", when in fact, it happens often.

I've said a lot things that came to pass and I didn't claim I've some sort of "divide" power.
Re: Coronavirus: Primate Rufus Okikiola Ositelu Predicted China Disease by omojeesu(m): 1:55pm On Mar 01, 2020
Prinsola:
The Primate of the Church of the Lord (Prayer Fellowship) Worldwild His Holiness, The Most Revd. Dr. Rufus Okikiola Ositelu during the annual Tabieorar programme in year 2019 predicted that a strange virus will occur in China In the revelation book published by the Church.

According to the revelation book, a revelation was revealed to China and it read thus;

DIVINE REVELATION TO CHINA FROM THE HOLY MOUNT TABIEORAR, OGERE-REMO FOR THE YEAR 2020, 18th Aug. 2019:

"The Lord says, this country will make new discoveries that will cause the glory of the country to be more manifested. The Lord says, the secret of the ungodly and fraudsters will be exposed. THE LORD SAYS, PRAY AGAINST THE OUTBREAK OF STRANGE DISEASES IN THE COUNTRY. The Lord says, there shall be breakthrough in the search for cure."

The above divine revelation for China was revealed to the men of God during the Tabieorar Retreat in August, 2019 and published in the same month of August, 2019.

CORONA-VIRUS IN CHINA
Officials in China say that over thousand of people have died of this strange disease.
According to the World Health Organization (WHO), Over 170 people have died. More than 20,000 cases have been confirmed.

Let us pray to God to have mercy and not allow this corona-virus to become an outbreak of a pandemic disease around the world, and that God should grant the world the necessary breakthrough for cure.
MAY THE GOOD LORD OF HOLY MOUNT TABIEORAR GRANT OUR WORLD BREAKTHROUGH IN FINDING CURES FOR ALL INCURABLE DISEASES IN OUR WORLD AND GRANT US GOOD HEALTH IN JESUS NAME, AMEN.

Check page 19 of 2020 Divine Revelation from Holy Mount Tabieorar that was published August, 2019�

So what?
Re: Coronavirus: Primate Rufus Okikiola Ositelu Predicted China Disease by BecaciaBarbie(f): 2:12pm On Mar 01, 2020
Namaskar:
The virus actually stated in December 2019, hence the name COVID-19
Prophecy was published August 2019!

I know this man of God personally and I’m certain He is a true pastor! God bless Ositelu!

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Primate Rufus Okikiola Ositelu Predicted China Disease by AnnChristabel: 2:20pm On Mar 01, 2020
helinues:
Waiting to read testimony about how a man who was born with Coronavirus ( Virus that emerged in 2019) was delivered by one powerful man of God
Re: Coronavirus: Primate Rufus Okikiola Ositelu Predicted China Disease by Legendguru: 5:41pm On Mar 01, 2020
Fake
Re: Coronavirus: Primate Rufus Okikiola Ositelu Predicted China Disease by Valkrie: 6:25pm On Mar 01, 2020
Prinsola:

Just like you are being paid for what you post here bah. Not every one will be like you and nobody is forcing you to believe this.

Happy Sunday and have a blessed day.

Do you see me advertise anybody or any business centre here to warrant been paid..?
Re: Coronavirus: Primate Rufus Okikiola Ositelu Predicted China Disease by Imij2(m): 9:35pm On Mar 01, 2020
Prophets don't predict, they prophesied. all our Prophets have turn to gambler using permutation and combination. More mercy for u all
Re: Coronavirus: Primate Rufus Okikiola Ositelu Predicted China Disease by Saka18(m): 10:52pm On Mar 01, 2020
Ebenezer2021:
[b]
Here we go again with another scammer.
And why is the so called prophecy publicised after the outbreak of the epidemic?
By the way his prophecy here doesn't fit in cos The epidemic didn't start in Nigeria.

U don't have to insensitive.... U can grab a copy of the book for 2021 revelation on August 22this year and quote me if the book says otherwise about year 2021 when it comes

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Coronavirus: Primate Rufus Okikiola Ositelu Predicted China Disease by Saka18(m): 10:59pm On Mar 01, 2020
The truth is that this book of revelation is always published in August and available for pickup on the 22nd of August.

It contains farewell messages to different countries, revelation to different organizations, revelation to workers in different fields, revelation for each month of the year and lots more.

Tell me which other prophet gets a year long revelation available by August for the coming year.

The church was founded 1925 and instituted in 1930. The name is THE CHURCH OF THE LORD.

GOOGLE AND CHECK ABOUT THE CHURCH AND YOU WOULD KNOW THAT THIS ISNT A CHURCH OUT TO MILK CITIZENS OR MEMBERS BUT RATHER BE A BLESSING.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Coronavirus: Primate Rufus Okikiola Ositelu Predicted China Disease by kevotek1000(m): 12:37am On Mar 02, 2020
For me to believe you totally that your predictions are correct.... Predict the correct score of next week EPL fixture. And the players that we be red carded. If u do dis predictions sir, me and my family go come your church for Thanksgiving.
Re: Coronavirus: Primate Rufus Okikiola Ositelu Predicted China Disease by Saka18(m): 2:01am On Mar 02, 2020
kevotek1000:
For me to believe you totally that your predictions are correct.... Predict the correct score of next week EPL fixture. And the players that we be red carded. If u do dis predictions sir, me and my family go come your church for Thanksgiving.

Kuku ma pray tp God directly to give u games to gamble on foolish fool.
Re: Coronavirus: Primate Rufus Okikiola Ositelu Predicted China Disease by kevotek1000(m): 8:23am On Mar 02, 2020
Saka18:

Kuku ma pray tp God directly to give u games to gamble on foolish fool.

If only you had Sense... Mind your business and get a life.
Re: Coronavirus: Primate Rufus Okikiola Ositelu Predicted China Disease by austinomd(m): 1:39pm On Mar 02, 2020
HELP TO PREVENT THE SPREAD!!!

Join our training On how to produce high quality and low cost hand sanitizers.

Its no longer news that the foreign ones have become extremely expensive and out of stock and very soon everybody is going to need one.

Let's show you how to produce and make them very cheap!.

Let's make some money while we help prevent CORONA.
Click here to join the training group: https:///DQjwqvy2U4kKmza1l57fJk
Re: Coronavirus: Primate Rufus Okikiola Ositelu Predicted China Disease by Saka18(m): 7:25pm On Mar 02, 2020
kevotek1000:

If only you had Sense... Mind your business and get a life.

While your life is based on bet9ja ..... Foolish fool asking someone to get a life. The question is do u even have a life or does ur online presence portrays you to be a sensible human with purposeful existence?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Maureen Badejo To Pay Daniel Olukoya 6-figure Damages - Court Orders In London / Bounties Of Jannat (paradise) / See What The Bible Said About One Wife And One Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.