Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,234 members, 7,818,783 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:08 AM

This Is Why You Should Be Very Afraid - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / This Is Why You Should Be Very Afraid (1195 Views)

2023: Abuja Now My Home, I’m Very Afraid Of Wike – Amaechi / 2023: Abuja Now My Home, I’m Very Afraid Of Wike – Amaechi / 'I Am Not Afraid To Condemn The Attacks On Christians And Churches'' VP Osinbajo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Is Why You Should Be Very Afraid by APCHaram: 7:49am On Mar 01, 2020
Once you recover from the symptomatic phase, you can self-infect immediately. You do not develop immunity to covid-19.

It stays in the body, with a measurable count for up to 14 days. It is entirely possibly that nucleic acid tests might not detect it until it reaches a certain concentration in the body, allowing it to remain technically dormant while it begins incubating again.

Because you continue to infect yourself(or re-incubate after dormancy), covid-19 has limitless times to kill you.

Every time you become symptomatic, it is more severe.

The mortality rate rises with every symptomatic phase, so even if it's low the first time, it's significantly higher after your lungs have developed scarring from pneumonia, your organs and specifically your liver and heart will also be damaged.

You do not develop immunity to covid-19, and you will go through it over and over until it kills you.
Unless you get a working vaccine, once you're infected, you'll likely go through 2-4 symptomatic phases before dying, depending on your health and the severity of the first two symptomatic phases.

The first vaccines are entirely experimental. If you take the vaccine before you're infected, the vaccine will give you covid-19, so you might want to reconsider unless you're confident it can give you immunity. Taking the vaccine may likely kill you!

You will not develop immunity on your own, don't think by deliberately infecting yourself with Corona, you will develop natural immunity. That's not how this virus works. Once infected the virus screws your immune system. Your immune system has no clue on how to handle it because whoever created this thing made sure it can outsmart and out pace the natural human immune response. Self-isolate now before you get it, or you may not live past this pandemic.

The response so far from serious governments appear draconian because they are dealing with something that was deliberately created specifically to kill humans enmasse.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: This Is Why You Should Be Very Afraid by Lawgod247: 7:51am On Mar 01, 2020
Yawa
Re: This Is Why You Should Be Very Afraid by Aliencraft(m): 8:32am On Mar 01, 2020
cry
Re: This Is Why You Should Be Very Afraid by APCHaram: 10:50am On Mar 01, 2020
The simplest way to describe this virus is that it will be with you for life until it kills you

You will have periods of bouts that will continue to get worse just like those who suffer herpes bouts only the more you experience bouts the more damaging it is to your tissues and organs and also it will continue to destroy your immune system

Those telling you that only 2% mortality rate has been recorded so far are ignorant and stupid to believe the official figures from the Chinese govt and also they do not consider the re-infection scenario as we saw with the Israeli man who relapsed after being treated and cleared of the virus.

Then there is the fun fact that the virus is hundreds of times most likely to bind with cells than HIV making it harder to design drugs to target it since most drugs used in treating conventional bacterial and viral infections targeting certain cells where the virus is known to latch on.

Every indication shows that this virus is not natural. It was bio-engineered using the human genome library. Whoever created this had access to a highly advanced facility with specialized scientists working to create it - something that only state actors or agents can afford and coordinate.
By the way Wuhan in China were this epidemic was first recorded has a bio-safety lab 4 which happens to ''study'' highly potent and dangerous pathogens.

2 Likes

Re: This Is Why You Should Be Very Afraid by Electrification: 11:14am On Mar 01, 2020
If covi-19 was actually created by humans as speculated, I am completely at a loss as to what they intend to gain since the virus is airborne and them/their citizens could also die en mass.
Re: This Is Why You Should Be Very Afraid by 24krests: 11:15am On Mar 01, 2020
R
Re: This Is Why You Should Be Very Afraid by helinues: 11:15am On Mar 01, 2020
embarassed
Re: This Is Why You Should Be Very Afraid by APCHaram: 11:20am On Mar 01, 2020
Electrification:
If covi-19 was actually created by humans as speculated, I am completely at a loss as to what they intend to gain since the virus is airborne and them/their citizens could also die en mass.

You think they won't have made special provisions for themselves to prevent being infected

Also, there are actually real evil people in the world who want to play God.

The environment radicals with their climate change hysteria have not minced words towards seeing a significant global population drop.

To them it isn't enough to stop having babies or promoting sodomy to ensure this happens but they want to see the human population culled.

2 Likes

Re: This Is Why You Should Be Very Afraid by caprini1: 11:51am On Mar 01, 2020
What happened to the very hyped Stem-cell treatment? OP any idea,if it will clear covid-19.?
Re: This Is Why You Should Be Very Afraid by APCHaram: 11:56am On Mar 01, 2020
caprini1:
What happened to the very hyped Stem-cell treatment? OP any idea,if it will clear covid-19.?

Stem cell treatment is only for the rich.

You wonder why they live long like Sorros and co or recover from imminent death sentence due to cancer and then look younger like our own Jubril.

Well, Stem cell therapy depends on aborted fetuses. This is why they are promoting abortions.

STEM cell therapy are highly unethical as it involves the murder of an unborn child

1 Like

Re: This Is Why You Should Be Very Afraid by caprini1: 11:59am On Mar 01, 2020
APCHaram:

Stem cell treatment is only for the rich.

You wonder why they live long like Sorros and co or recover from imminent death sentence due to cancer and then look younger like our own Jubril.

Well, Stem cell therapy depends on aborted fetuses. This is why they are promoting abortions.

STEM cell therapy are highly unethical as it involves the murder of an unborn child
My God!......i just saw this online:

These stem cells come from embryos that are three to five days old. At this stage, an embryo is called a blastocyst and has about 150 cells. These are pluripotent (ploo-RIP-uh-tunt) stem cells, meaning they can divide into more stem cells or can become any type of cell in the body.
Re: This Is Why You Should Be Very Afraid by APCHaram: 12:06pm On Mar 01, 2020
caprini1:

These stem cells come from embryos that are three to five days old. At this stage, an embryo is called a blastocyst and has about 150 cells. These are pluripotent (ploo-RIP-uh-tunt) stem cells, meaning they can divide into more stem cells or can become any type of cell in the body.

Now you know why the Demoncrats in the US are pushing for tax funded abortions

Now they are even harvesting late term pregancies for their demonic consumption.

Planned Parenthood is actually an underground baby harvesting and trafficking organization.

They don't just sell to Medical or Bio research labs but rather sell to anyone from cosmetic industry to adrenachone and DMT harvesting demons

Google Maria Abrahamovich. She is the witch in Jay Z's Picaso Baby video

She is over 70. She has been linked to pizzagate and spirit cooking

She is a Jewess demon who harvests baby blood as an elixir

2 Likes

Re: This Is Why You Should Be Very Afraid by Horus(m): 12:09pm On Mar 01, 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yJXVYrYrWLQ

No Kissing, No Hugging, No Handshakes - Kemi Afolabi Advice People On Corona Virus In Lagos
Re: This Is Why You Should Be Very Afraid by caprini1: 12:19pm On Mar 01, 2020
APCHaram:

Now you know why the Demoncrats in the US are pushing for tax funded abortions

Now they are even harvesting late term pregancies for their demonic consumption.

Planned Parenthood is actually an underground baby harvesting and trafficking organization.

They don't just sell to Medical or Bio research labs but rather sell to anyone from cosmetic industry to adrenachone and DMT harvesting demons

Google Maria Abrahamovich. She is the witch in Jay Z's Picaso Baby video

She is over 70. She has been linked to pizzagate and spirit cooking

She is a Jewess demon who harvests baby blood as an elixir
But the amount for stem -cell treatment is just $5000....meaning ,if it is this cheap,that means ,they already have regular supplies of fresh embryos ?
Re: This Is Why You Should Be Very Afraid by APCHaram: 12:29pm On Mar 01, 2020
caprini1:
But the amount for stem -cell treatment is just $5000....meaning ,if it is this cheap,that means ,they already have regular supplies of fresh embryos ?

The US tax payers pay for it through Govt subsidy funding of Planned Parenthood which offers free abortion services.

There are also other sources like hospitals and from oversees.

The Jews are heavily involved in this illicit trade and Israel has been ranked as number 1 for both human trafficking and illicit organ trade.
Re: This Is Why You Should Be Very Afraid by ArewaWife(m): 12:49pm On Mar 01, 2020
caprini1:

Reminds me of the movie "Lucy" where a component of human fetus was harvested and collected in large quantities for human use to create superhumans.
Re: This Is Why You Should Be Very Afraid by Anijay1212(m): 12:50pm On Mar 01, 2020
Now i'am very sure that things have finally gotten out of hand.

1 Like

Re: This Is Why You Should Be Very Afraid by APCHaram: 12:54pm On Mar 01, 2020
Anijay1212:
Now i'am very sure that things have finally gotten out of hand.

I can bet that there are a dozen or more people already infected who are currently being treated for Malaria by Nigerian Doctors.

Give it 2 weeks and see the pandemic explode.

2 Likes

Re: This Is Why You Should Be Very Afraid by caprini1: 1:00pm On Mar 01, 2020
ArewaWife:

Reminds me of the movie "Lucy" where a component of human fetus was harvested and collected in large quantities for human use to create superhumans.
The blue stuff was synthetic in Lucy.
Re: This Is Why You Should Be Very Afraid by ArewaWife(m): 1:02pm On Mar 01, 2020
caprini1:
The blue stuff was synthetic in Lucy.

The blue stuff was harvested from foetus according to the movie. At a point where it is produced in large quantity to help the foetus develop.
Re: This Is Why You Should Be Very Afraid by Anijay1212(m): 1:10pm On Mar 01, 2020
APCHaram:

I can bet that there are a dozen or more people already infected who are currently being treated for Malaria by Nigerian Doctors.

Give it 2 weeks and see the pandemic explode.
You have a point there but i also believe that the human body is dynamic,after a while it will evolve and adjust itself to the new virus but many will die before the circle runs it full course. I also have this feeling that the cabal(for want of a better word to use) that is controling the worlds governments knows and will bring the cure when they are ready.

1 Like

Re: This Is Why You Should Be Very Afraid by MONIKERREVEALER: 1:19pm On Mar 01, 2020
helinues:
embarassed

So you don dey fear death already abi?!!!

I thought that the most important thing to you afonjas is 2023?!!!

Now jubril's incompetence has brought in corona virus into the zoo!!!

Let's know how many zoogerians will remain by 2023

Hahahahahahahahahaha!!!

Zoo must fall!!!

2 Likes

Re: This Is Why You Should Be Very Afraid by MONIKERREVEALER: 1:22pm On Mar 01, 2020
Anijay1212:

You have a point there but i also believe that the human body is dynamic,after a while it will evolve and adjust itself to the new virus but many will die before the circle runs it full course. I also have this feeling that the cabal(for want of a better word to use) that is controling the worlds governments knows and will bring the cure when they are ready.

The Georgia stones: Google it

Keep the world's population under 500 million

The 'cabal' will bring the cure when the population of the world goes below 500 million

1 Like

Re: This Is Why You Should Be Very Afraid by helinues: 1:23pm On Mar 01, 2020
MONIKERREVEALER:

So you don dey fear death already abi?!!!

I thought that the most important thing to you afonjas is 2023?!!!

Now jubril's incompetence has brought in corona virus into the zoo!!!

Let's know how many zoogerians will remain by 2023

Hahahahahahahahahaha!!!

Zoo must fall!!!

Re: This Is Why You Should Be Very Afraid by MONIKERREVEALER: 1:25pm On Mar 01, 2020
Relax, e dey come
Re: This Is Why You Should Be Very Afraid by Litmus: 1:31pm On Mar 01, 2020
Immigration, immigration, immigration: for precautionary sakes, Nigeria need to be stricter on those allowed into the Nation whether through borders or airports. LetS not assume other African nations around us don’t have people carrying the virus. Remember that those who know better than us inform us daily that we Nigerians live in shithole country and that subsequently foreigners skip Nigeria frequently and visit other Africans nations. We are informed daily that our airports lack facilities because Nigeria is shithole subsequently international airlines like to land in more advanced airports in West Africa. This means that the risk of neighbouring nations acquiring Coronavirus from visitors from Europe, Asia and the middle east is high. And since many African nations are not as honest about their flaws as Nigerians are, we cannot know the true situation concerning this virus in thire nations.
Re: This Is Why You Should Be Very Afraid by vivalavida(m): 1:36pm On Mar 01, 2020
MONIKERREVEALER:

The Georgia stones: Google it

Keep the world's population under 500 million

The 'cabal' will bring the cure when the population of the world goes below 500 million

So why did they wait till we have crossed the 6 billion mark years ago?

Baba this your theory no add up.
Do u know what it means to cull a population from over 6 billion to 500 million?
Re: This Is Why You Should Be Very Afraid by APCHaram: 1:43pm On Mar 01, 2020
vivalavida:

So why did they wait till we have crossed the 6 billion mark years ago?

Baba this your theory no add up.
Do u know what it means to cull a population from over 6 billion to 500 million?

They have been trying with several methods: war, famine, disease, dodgy vaccines and what not. But the rate of culling falls lower than rate of population growth.

This virus has been in the making for decades. The human genome project was the catalyst that made the super virus successful.

The Pentagon even had a contract out for procurement of Russian DNA. And just recently same Pentagon banned US Military personnel from buying DNA home-kits for fear that the DNA will be cataloged and used to design a specific bio-weapon targeting US troops.

1 Like

Re: This Is Why You Should Be Very Afraid by vivalavida(m): 1:54pm On Mar 01, 2020
APCHaram:

They have been trying with several methods: war, famine, disease, dodgy vaccines and what not. But the rate of culling falls lower than rate of population growth.

This virus has been in the making for decades. The human genome project was the catalyst that made the super virus successful.

The Pentagon even had a contract out for procurement of Russian DNA. And just recently same Pentagon banned US Military personnel from buying DNA home-kits for fear that the DNA will be cataloged and used to design a specific bio-weapon targeting US troops.

So far so good then the virus isn't doing a good job then. The fatality rate should be much higher. People ain't even scared much of the virus down here.
Re: This Is Why You Should Be Very Afraid by APCHaram: 2:04pm On Mar 01, 2020
vivalavida:

So far so good then the virus isn't doing a good job then. The fatality rate should be much higher. People ain't even scared much of the virus down here.

You need to understand that the virus isn't designed to kill you off immediately. If that was the case the virus can easily be contained just like Ebola. Rather the virus has a long incubation period but which leaves the infected highly infectious. The infected can then transmit the virus to as many people as possible. And when the person begins to show symptoms, if they survive it, they will still be highly infectious for life thereby giving the virus another host to spread the contagion.

A successful virus needs a strong host or does not kill the host quickly.

Look at it like a computer worm, which will hibernate in your computer and spread slowly but surely,

(1) (Reply)

Oshiomole To Buhari: Minister And Some Governors Are Behind My Ordeal / SGF Apologises For Violations Of COVID-19 Protocols During Abba Kyari’s Burial / Miyetti Allah Calling For War — Yoruba World Congress

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.