Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,301 members, 7,811,897 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:37 PM

Mexico Visa - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Mexico Visa (6241 Views)

Mexico To Auction Off Supercars Seized From Corrupt Politicians And Drug Cartels / Nigerian Living In Mexico. Ask Me Any Question About Life Here / Mexico Visa From Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mexico Visa by Xxx123xxx(m): 7:55am On Feb 09, 2021
Hypnotise:
Life in Mexico is dangerous. They are racist and atleast 10 people are fatally wounded daily due to gun violence
..compared to our beloved country that's child's play.
Re: Mexico Visa by Paulstephen: 2:25pm On Feb 09, 2021
tensazangetsu20:

The woman is very evil. She's always on nairaland spreading all sorts of lies. Very demonic woman.

please what would you advice me as Mexico is the only country I have a brother who is willing to help me out, I really need to get out of nigeria.
Re: Mexico Visa by tensazangetsu20(m): 2:33pm On Feb 09, 2021
Paulstephen:

please what would you advice me as Mexico is the only country I have a brother who is willing to help me out, I really need to get out of nigeria.
Of course Mexico is very good if you can get there legally. It's one of my top immigration destinations but I am a programmer. I already work remotely for an American firm but staying in Nigeria get as E be.

1 Like

Re: Mexico Visa by Gerrard59(m): 5:28pm On Feb 09, 2021
dasparrow:

Is it by force to go to Mexico? Why would you leave all the english speaking countries in Africa and beyond to go to Mexico in the disguise of studying?

Another thing I hate about some Nigerians is the way some of you lie to one another. The pandemic has affected economies worldwide. Right now, there are barely enough jobs for the local indigenes much less someone from Africa.

The same reason you avoided ALL black dominated countries in Africa to head to a non-name country in Central America! Why did you not stay back in Nigeria? You are a very wicked woman. You have written about your innate hatred for Nigerians on this forum yet as someone who is over 50 years and never had sex in your entire life, you are bent on deceiving young Nigerians who are trying to flee where you fled. These ones are even going to economically buoyant areas unlike the bloody no-name country in Central America.

You are a wicked woman deprived of sex which is affecting your mental state.

3 Likes

Re: Mexico Visa by Leo4: 7:14pm On Feb 09, 2021
My dear, a friend of mine went to Mexico embassy in Abuja and enter USA , 2019 we did documents together and add other things to his passport, dem wire am the visa, him enter house that all, why all these stories up and down

1 Like

Re: Mexico Visa by toby345(m): 8:37pm On Feb 09, 2021
tensazangetsu20:

Of course Mexico is very good if you can get there legally. It's one of my top immigration destinations but I am a programmer. I already work remotely for an American firm but staying in Nigeria get as E be.
boss do giveaway na
Re: Mexico Visa by nelsonebby(m): 10:21am On Feb 10, 2021
Leo4:
My dear, a friend of mine went to Mexico embassy in Abuja and enter USA , 2019 we did documents together and add other things to his passport, dem wire am the visa, him enter house that all, why all these stories up and down
he's illegal in the US. use your brain
Re: Mexico Visa by ghanaman5050: 11:21am On Feb 10, 2021
Leo4:
That is possible.
Re: Mexico Visa by Paulstephen: 5:15pm On Feb 11, 2021
tensazangetsu20:

thank you very much bro.
Re: Mexico Visa by princeabisoye: 3:41am On Feb 17, 2021
Please is the Mexican embassy accepting visa application from Nigeria
Re: Mexico Visa by Olayinka1230(m): 12:24pm On Apr 19, 2021
Ok
Re: Mexico Visa by Jmkplus: 11:06am On Jul 27, 2021
Please reach out to me on the Mexico working permit. jmkplus@yahoo.co.uk. 08034463959

Thebody:
Please reply my second, thanks.
Re: Mexico Visa by Jmkplus: 11:08am On Jul 27, 2021
Can you please share the requirement. jmkplus@yahoo.co.uk

nelsonebby:
he's illegal in the US. use your brain
Re: Mexico Visa by Jmkplus: 11:37am On Jul 27, 2021
jmkplus@yhaoo.co.uk. 08034463959. plz i need your contact.

Thebody:
Please i sent you a mail can you reply me, i want to make some enquiries drom you. Thanks
Re: Mexico Visa by TheMan3: 3:08pm On Jul 27, 2021
nanaman:

Don't mind that guy o. Not sure he has been out of Nigeria before or visited Mexico. Everywhere around the world, there are racist. If you mind your business, focus on your agenda in Mexico, and you don't do drugs or join bad gangs,it is a very lovely country. You would meet Nigerians who are ready to assist and accommodate you. To get papers is not that hard either, just keep your low and mingle with Nigerians. I have folks there who move around Santo Dominigo, Haiti and Mexico.
even Nigeria is a very very racist country. They only call it tribalism. But what's the difference.

1 Like

Re: Mexico Visa by RubyOgex(f): 4:26pm On May 28, 2022
Pls can i go to the Mexican consulate in Lagos apply for the visa instead of going to Abuja embassy
Re: Mexico Visa by 987Real: 12:44am On Jul 05, 2022
For Mexico all cases regarding visa processing and issuance is been handled at Abuja only.
RubyOgex:
Pls can i go to the Mexican consulate in Lagos apply for the visa instead of going to Abuja embassy
Re: Mexico Visa by Jimmyjax16: 4:25pm On Sep 18, 2022
Pls can anyone assist with someone who can get Mexico appointment booking for me. I have an event on 30th October in Mexico. It's urgent pls
Re: Mexico Visa by dayleke: 7:56pm On Jun 19, 2023
Jimmyjax16:
Pls can anyone assist with someone who can get Mexico appointment booking for me. I have an event on 30th October in Mexico. It's urgent pls

Hello chairman.
Pls drop d msg here on NL.
Hope all is well.

(1) (2) (Reply)

where to / Man Made Natural Attractions / Will Canada "Cast" For Nigerians Soon?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.