Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,802 members, 7,810,093 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:33 PM

Jehovah's Witnesses Did not make Any Prophecy On Corona Virus - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jehovah's Witnesses Did not make Any Prophecy On Corona Virus (2973 Views)

Covid-19:revelation Of The Lord On Corona Virus Covid-19. By Sis.linda Paul Rika / Tb Joshua prophecy on Corona is working PICTURES / Prophet Mike Agboola Prophecy On Osun Election: 'Omisore Is Winner' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Did not make Any Prophecy On Corona Virus by Tcwork: 11:50am On Jan 04, 2021
achorladey:

The man attacked by the bandits will be left for dead grin cheesy grin cheesy. As to your question the GB of JWs can tell. It has history, they won't be the first to have done that grin cheesy
Its unbelievable. If we go from house to house preaching but cannot show love to our formal members it profits us nothing
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Did not make Any Prophecy On Corona Virus by MaxInDHouse(m): 11:59am On Jan 04, 2021
You related the illustration of the good Samaritan so i told you the real meaning.
I know you can't rest again since you've picked interest in my comments, it is better you forget about me and move on with your religion. But if you continue to chat with me your conscience will not allow you rest.
I'm authoritatively telling you that you've been robbed and bruised by religious leaders unless you're one of JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES, prove me wrong by telling this forum the name of any religion where the leaders aren't robbing their followers apart from JW Organization? cheesy

Why are you silent on that since?

Don't worry yourself my friend, go and may you have PEACE! smiley

Tcwork:

See the way you judge. You don't even know my religion. You don't know my religious leaders but you assume it's all bad.
Well I did not expect less from you.
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Did not make Any Prophecy On Corona Virus by Tcwork: 12:05pm On Jan 04, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
The first highlighted is directed to Jesus' followers. Everyone will know that "these are Jesus' representatives if they have love amongst themselves"

How will others know they are different if their group is not singled out by the unwavering love[color=#550000][/color] they have for their fellow members? smiley

Second highlighted is talking about a God who singled out a nation as his special people!
So their God is saying here that he must maintain a nation of worshipers no matter what they do!
That's why Jesus said God will later be worshiped not by geographical location again but the worshipers will be known as separate as in unique group of worshipers everywhere they may be found! John 4:24 smiley

If you only understand the meaning of unwavering love.
And yes God loves us no matter what we do. Our God maintains his children no matter what they do. Anyway you said your God was diffrent from the one we know and serve .Another parable for you.
Matthew 21.33-40

33 “Hear another parable. There was a master of a house who planted ra vineyard sand put a fence around it and dug a winepress in it and built a tower and tleased it to tenants, and uwent into another country. 34 When the season for fruit drew near, he sent his servants3 to the tenants tto get his fruit. 35 vAnd the tenants took his servants and beat one, killed another, and wstoned another. 36 xAgain he sent other servants, more than the first. And they did the same to them. 37 Finally he sent his son to them, saying, ‘They will respect my son.’ 38 But when the tenants saw the son, they said to themselves, y‘This is the heir. Come, zlet us kill him and have his inheritance.’ 39 And they took him and athrew him out of the vineyard and killed him. 40 bWhen therefore the owner of the vineyard comes, what will he do to those tenants
This should help you understand the long-suffering nature of God. Even after an apostasy he continues to send Messengers. He does not leavery his people to perish

1 Like

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Did not make Any Prophecy On Corona Virus by Tcwork: 12:08pm On Jan 04, 2021
If you love for one another would only last as long as the other is in the faith, then such love is weak and hypocritical.
If you cannot love me, weather I am in the wrong or the right way. Then you love don't mean much.
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Did not make Any Prophecy On Corona Virus by MaxInDHouse(m): 12:10pm On Jan 04, 2021
The highlighted is what i need in your epistle!

Even though he's the Creator of all flesh God has his own people so my friend who are God's people today?
Or are you of the opinion that God doesn't have a special people anymore? smiley

Tcwork:

If you only understand the meaning of unwavering love.
And yes God loves us no matter what we do. Our God maintains his children no matter what they do. Anyway you said your God was diffrent from the one we know and serve .Another parable for you.
Matthew 21.33-40

33 “Hear another parable. There was a master of a house who planted ra vineyard sand put a fence around it and dug a winepress in it and built a tower and tleased it to tenants, and uwent into another country. 34 When the season for fruit drew near, he sent his servants3 to the tenants tto get his fruit. 35 vAnd the tenants took his servants and beat one, killed another, and wstoned another. 36 xAgain he sent other servants, more than the first. And they did the same to them. 37 Finally he sent his son to them, saying, ‘They will respect my son.’ 38 But when the tenants saw the son, they said to themselves, y‘This is the heir. Come, zlet us kill him and have his inheritance.’ 39 And they took him and athrew him out of the vineyard and killed him. 40 bWhen therefore the owner of the vineyard comes, what will he do to those tenants
This should help you understand the long-suffering nature of God. Even after an apostasy he continues to send Messengers. He does not leavery his people to perish
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Did not make Any Prophecy On Corona Virus by Tcwork: 12:14pm On Jan 04, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
You related the illustration of the good Samaritan so i told you the real meaning.
I know you can't rest again since you've picked interest in my comments, it is better you forget about me and move on with your religion. But if you continue to chat with me your conscience will not allow you rest.
I'm authoritatively telling you that you've been robbed and bruised by religious leaders unless you're one of JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES, prove me wrong by telling this forum the name of any religion where the leaders aren't robbing their followers apart from JW Organization? cheesy

Why are you silent on that since?

Don't worry yourself my friend, go and may you have PEACE! smiley

I have really enjoyed this discussion and have learnt so much about your organization. I can't wait to meet my JW friend.
One thing I took out from all these is that we have different Gods.
But funny thing, our different God's are found in the same bible. I am thinking of starting a new thread this week to discuss who is Jehovah.
If I do, I would love you to contribute.
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Did not make Any Prophecy On Corona Virus by MaxInDHouse(m): 12:15pm On Jan 04, 2021
It's the love i have that moves me to chat with you on what you must do to be saved but if you think you already know that, then there's no need to quarrel my friend. Just continue worshiping that God that is teaching you how to be saved!

Tcwork:
If you love for one another would only last as long as the other is in the faith, then such love is weak and hypocritical.
If you cannot love me, weather I am in the wrong or the right way. Then you love don't mean much.
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Did not make Any Prophecy On Corona Virus by Tcwork: 12:18pm On Jan 04, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
The highlighted is what i need in your epistle!

Even though he's the Creator of all flesh God has his own people so my friend who are God's people today?
Or are you of the opinion that God doesn't have a special people anymore? smiley

Lol. You are obviously your God's people.
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Did not make Any Prophecy On Corona Virus by MaxInDHouse(m): 12:21pm On Jan 04, 2021
I'll be happy to tell you so much about our God!

I'm so glad that you know now that our God differ from yours! smiley

Tcwork:

I have really enjoyed this discussion and have learnt so much about your organization. I can't wait to meet my JW friend.
One thing I took out from all these is that we have different Gods.
But funny thing, our different God's are found in the same bible. I am thinking of starting a new thread this week to discuss who is Jehovah.
If I do, I would love you to contribute.
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Did not make Any Prophecy On Corona Virus by Tcwork: 12:22pm On Jan 04, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
It's the love i have that moves me to chat with you on what you must do to be saved but if you think you already know that, then there's no need to quarrel my friend. Just continue worshiping that God that is teaching you how to be saved!

My brother our discussion was never about my salvation or yours. It was more about the unsavory manner you treat your ex members.
And remember you said we have different Gods. That means we would each be saved by our different God.
If you want to talk salvation, I am open to it but maybe on another thread

1 Like

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Did not make Any Prophecy On Corona Virus by MaxInDHouse(m): 12:23pm On Jan 04, 2021
Wow! Wow!! Wow!!! smiley

YES! That's why we are JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES! smiley

Tcwork:

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Did not make Any Prophecy On Corona Virus by MaxInDHouse(m): 12:24pm On Jan 04, 2021
2John 10-11

You are my neighbour Sir not my brother! wink

Tcwork:

My brother neighbour our discussion was never about my salvation or yours. It was more about the unsavory manner you treat your ex members.
And remember you said we have different Gods. That means we would each be saved by our different God.
If you want to talk salvation, I am open to it but maybe on another thread
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Did not make Any Prophecy On Corona Virus by Tcwork: 12:24pm On Jan 04, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
I'll be happy to tell you so much about our God!

I'm so glad that you know now that our God differ from yours! smiley

You taught me so. I have no choice that to believe you
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Did not make Any Prophecy On Corona Virus by Tcwork: 12:27pm On Jan 04, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
2John 10-11 wink

Meaning? Because you definitely would have a different meaning to this teaching
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Did not make Any Prophecy On Corona Virus by MaxInDHouse(m): 12:29pm On Jan 04, 2021
No wahala Sir just present the practical application as your own (Christian) religion applies that part of God's word! smiley

Tcwork:

Meaning? Because you definitely would have a different meaning to this teaching
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Did not make Any Prophecy On Corona Virus by MaxInDHouse(m): 12:34pm On Jan 04, 2021
It's a secret we've been keeping away from you people for long!
So you can now label us as worshipers of anything you feel like just be rest assured that our God differ from yours! smiley

Tcwork:

You taught me so. I have no choice that to believe you
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Did not make Any Prophecy On Corona Virus by Tcwork: 12:37pm On Jan 04, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
2John 10-11

You are my neighbour Sir not my brother! wink

Acts 17.26
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Did not make Any Prophecy On Corona Virus by MaxInDHouse(m): 12:43pm On Jan 04, 2021
Please what's the correlation between the discussion and the quotation?

See what you quoted down there as rendered in two different versions of the Bible! smiley

Tcwork:

Acts 17.26

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Did not make Any Prophecy On Corona Virus by achorladey: 1:06pm On Jan 04, 2021
Tcwork:

Its unbelievable. If we go from house to house preaching but cannot show love to our formal members it profits us nothing

What made this laughable is when he is in front of those he is preaching to he won't tell them they are WORSHIPPING DIFFERENT God grin cheesy grin

Didn't you quote Matthew 5: 44-48 if one love only those who love them what difference does it make. The people of the nations must be true Christ disciples too since they love themselves grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Did not make Any Prophecy On Corona Virus by achorladey: 1:15pm On Jan 04, 2021
Tcwork:

What do you expect? When a brochure is captioned "WHO ARE DOING GOD'S WILL TODAY" It's clear one cannot expect to see in that brochure that catholics are doing God's will today grin cheesy grin after all the God is different.
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Did not make Any Prophecy On Corona Virus by achorladey: 1:26pm On Jan 04, 2021
Tcwork:

Acts 17.26

I smile with this verse and you never see them use Acts 17:28 when they want to discuss about TRINITY cheesy grin

They will use Acts 17:28 to tell you that even those that are idol worshippers are CHILDREN of GOD. Meaning that they don't worship God does not mean God is not their Father.

Na DIFFERENT blood dey run in their skin. Perhaps the moment those they convert those they call churchgoers to become JWs a different blood start to flow in their veins shocked

1 Like

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Did not make Any Prophecy On Corona Virus by Tcwork: 1:58pm On Jan 04, 2021
achorladey:

What made this laughable is when he is in front of those he is preaching to he won't tell them they are WORSHIPPING DIFFERENT God grin cheesy grin

Didn't you quote Matthew 5: 44-48 if one love only those who love them what difference does it make. The people of the nations must be true Christ disciples too since they love themselves grin grin grin
My brother, I tire oh
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Did not make Any Prophecy On Corona Virus by Tcwork: 2:03pm On Jan 04, 2021
achorladey:

I smile with this verse and you never see them use Acts 17:28 when they want to discuss about TRINITY cheesy grin

They will use Acts 17:28 to tell you that even those that are idol worshippers are CHILDREN of GOD. Meaning that they don't worship God does not mean God is not their Father.

Na DIFFERENT blood dey run in their skin. Perhaps the moment those they convert those they call churchgoers to become JWs a different blood start to flow in their veins shocked
You seem to have a very myopic understanding about others believes. Their are thousands of believe systems under Christianity. They all can't be bracketed by the same doctrines.
Catholics and pentecostals vary alot. Then we have thousands other denominations.
Go to Ethiopia and their mode of Christianity would amaze you.
And yes all men including you are offsprings of my God.
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Did not make Any Prophecy On Corona Virus by MaxInDHouse(m): 2:05pm On Jan 04, 2021
Still waiting to chat with you on your thread! smiley

Tcwork:

You seem to have a very myopic understanding about others believes. Their are thousands of believe systems under Christianity. They all can't be bracketed by the same doctrines.
Catholics and pentecostals vary alot. Then we have thousands other denominations.
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Did not make Any Prophecy On Corona Virus by Tcwork: 2:11pm On Jan 04, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
Still waiting to chat with you on your thread! smiley

I told you, this week
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Did not make Any Prophecy On Corona Virus by MaxInDHouse(m): 2:17pm On Jan 04, 2021
OK Sir!

Will be glad to discuss with you! smiley
Tcwork:

I told you, this week
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Did not make Any Prophecy On Corona Virus by achorladey: 7:33pm On Jan 04, 2021
Tcwork:

And yes all men including you are offsprings of my God.

You seem to have a very myopic understanding about others believes

I very much understand the point you are making which is why I cited Acts 17:28 to support the use of Acts 17:26.

The reason for citing that verse was that, when JWs get into discussion based on who IS/ARE children of God they easily jump on this same Acts 17:28 yet how will the same JWs still go ahead and insists their OWN God is different from others?

1 Like

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Did not make Any Prophecy On Corona Virus by Janosky: 12:35am On Jan 05, 2021
achorladey:

You seem to have a very myopic understanding about others believes

I very much understand the point you are making which is why I cited Acts 17:28 to support the use of Acts 17:26.

The reason for citing that verse was that, when JWs get into discussion based on who IS/ARE children of God they easily jump on this same Acts 17:28 yet how will the same JWs still go ahead and insists their OWN God is different from others
Did your Acts 17:26-28 quote say all men worship the same God?

Did the men of Athens worship the God of apostle Paul?

Why do you like to twist the holy scriptures?
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Did not make Any Prophecy On Corona Virus by achorladey: 10:04am On Jan 05, 2021
Janosky:

Did your Acts 17:26-28 quote say all men worship the same God?

Did the men of Athens worship the God of apostle Paul?

Why do you like to twist the holy scriptures?

Are they offsprings of that God or not? grin grin grin Twist the holy scriptures keh like you that says Jesus supports idolatry abi?

And those discussing with you here on nairaland are men of ATHENS abi? When you are in front of your householder when preaching do you tell them you worship DIFFERENT GOD'S from theirs? grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

You Cannot Pray In Jesus Name To Amen. / God's Moral Law, The 10 Commandments, Existed Even From The Garden Of Eden. / Reflection/homily: Fourth (4th) Sunday Of Easter Year C (good Shepherd Sunday)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.