Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,702 members, 7,820,456 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:16 PM

Coronavirus: Osagie Ehanire Visits Lagos Emergency Operations Centre. - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Coronavirus: Osagie Ehanire Visits Lagos Emergency Operations Centre. (27265 Views)

Coronavirus: Prepare For The Worst - Osagie Ehanire Tells Nigerians / It Takes A Month To Treat A Coronavirus Patient - Osagie Ehanire / Coronavirus: Leg Shake By Osagie Ehanire And Ayobami Akin - Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Coronavirus: Osagie Ehanire Visits Lagos Emergency Operations Centre. by naptu2: 1:06pm On Mar 01, 2020
Originalsly:

Why must the Italian photo be posted?... is he wanted? If someone is tested HIV positive..... should we know? How did the Uber driver know he was the one when no photo was posted? Fair question ... but that should've made you question the Uber driver's claim.... not the FG. His claim was fake... some people/bloggers would use any opportunity to get attention. On the airline.... why should it be named? If named it would be bad for business. If it is the FG plan to get 620M.... what's in it for private company Lafarge to shut down operations....isolate its workers and fumigate its premises?.... and make customers fear anything coming out of their company may somehow be infected?

Don't be saying Corona virus us not in Nigeria.

@ topic. He spoke with the victim... isolated victim.... but he spoke with him. Was he dressed in hazmat gear? I know what I'm waiting to hear within two weeks.

He was not in the same room with the patient (note: patient not victim) when he spoke with him and the distance between them was more than 2 metres, therefore he did not need a face mask or hazmat gear.

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Osagie Ehanire Visits Lagos Emergency Operations Centre. by frankmoney(m): 1:07pm On Mar 01, 2020
lomprico:
there is no Corona virus in nigeria. the ministry of health wants to get their hands on the 620 million set aside to fight d disease. the Italian 'if any' na scam.

we dint see his picture, they dint tell us his name, which airline carried him? was he the only Italian to have entered the country that day? yet one man came out to say he was d uber driver that carried him, did the health ministry post the Italian picture anywhere for us to see, how did d driver know he is d one?

what are they telling you his name for ? You can go to the center and check yourself

3 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Osagie Ehanire Visits Lagos Emergency Operations Centre. by frankmoney(m): 1:08pm On Mar 01, 2020
einsteine:

So Lafarge a quoted, multinational firm decided to lie?

Do you know how small 600 million is? They won't go to such lengths because of an amount that is less than 2 million dollars.

When you people ought to be woke, you won't, it's in the unnecessary time that you think of silly conspiracy theories
don't mind him

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Osagie Ehanire Visits Lagos Emergency Operations Centre. by naptu2: 1:10pm On Mar 01, 2020
The governor and deputy governor have arrived at the Infectious Diseases Hospital in Yaba. They were welcomed by the commissioner for health, Professor Akin Abayomi.

The deputy governor was taken to a place to wash his hands. He asked the MD of the hospital why he was not given soap to wash his hands with and the MD said that what he was using to wash his hands was a special solution that staff of the hospital use to wash their hands.

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Osagie Ehanire Visits Lagos Emergency Operations Centre. by knowhowk: 1:10pm On Mar 01, 2020
More effort to contain it .Kudos to you .

Re: Coronavirus: Osagie Ehanire Visits Lagos Emergency Operations Centre. by naptu2: 1:13pm On Mar 01, 2020
grin grin grin

Sanwoolu wanted to shake the commissioner, but the commissioner said, "But no handshake oga" and instead they shook legs.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Coronavirus: Osagie Ehanire Visits Lagos Emergency Operations Centre. by Originalsly: 1:16pm On Mar 01, 2020
naptu2:

He was not in the same room with the patient (note: patient not victim) when he spoke with him and the distance between them was more than 2 metres, therefore he did not need a face mask or hazmat gear.

.... and two meters is a safe distance to be from a person infected with that virus?
Re: Coronavirus: Osagie Ehanire Visits Lagos Emergency Operations Centre. by naptu2: 1:18pm On Mar 01, 2020
Originalsly:

.... and two meters is a safe distance to be from a person infected with that virus?

Exactly.
Re: Coronavirus: Osagie Ehanire Visits Lagos Emergency Operations Centre. by Jsucre(m): 1:18pm On Mar 01, 2020
YorubaKinging:
I repeat
No Yoruba man or woman will get this virus
In God, we put our Trust
The Lion of Judah never sleeps
hear yourself out
Re: Coronavirus: Osagie Ehanire Visits Lagos Emergency Operations Centre. by TinyHacker: 1:24pm On Mar 01, 2020
philip0906:

Very foolish post. How many pictures of corona virus victims all around the world have you seen?

You think if there was "no italian" that the italian government wouldn't have clearly denied the claims of her citizen been a victim of corona virus?

Some of una go just come here dey talk rubbish
if i knack ur skull with coronavirus angry what nonsense

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Osagie Ehanire Visits Lagos Emergency Operations Centre. by Okoroawusa: 1:25pm On Mar 01, 2020
IDnoble1:

What about the lafarge factory shut, for nothing?
Lafarge was bullied by Buhari to play along n stop one week of production so that they will share from 600m.
What of this one:
Lafarge is not a real cement factory. It's a drug manufacturing for Buhari.
And can go n go spin yarns n I will still get likes on Nairaland.

Wait till FFK comes with his own conspiracy theory.

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Osagie Ehanire Visits Lagos Emergency Operations Centre. by naptu2: 1:26pm On Mar 01, 2020
Originalsly:

Sanwoolu and his deputy have just arrived the hospital and he asked the same question (whether he needs a face mask) and the commissioner and medical director of the hospital told him no.

naptu2:
grin grin grin

Sanwoolu wanted to shake the commissioner, but the commissioner said, "But no handshake oga" and instead they shook legs.
Re: Coronavirus: Osagie Ehanire Visits Lagos Emergency Operations Centre. by akikanju(m): 1:28pm On Mar 01, 2020
IME1:
grin on a lighter side pointous Olu has infected his commissioner with pointing grin grin just joking

Now on a serious note, the government is trying, we must commend both the federal and state levels.
I remember during ebola BRF said GEJ and the federal government did nothing to support his fight against it then in Lagos. Inasmuch as I was not in government I don't know who was lying between the 2 both of them (in our English). But now that Federal and Lagos are one party I guess the synergy will work better.

Meanwhile Edo, Rivers and the entire North should take note... okay and the East undecided in fact the whole country sef sad because of the serious prevalence in Italy, Iran and China where these our fellow brothers and sisters may have ties

Be prayerful and be clean. Happy March

The minister ain't the one pointing.
Re: Coronavirus: Osagie Ehanire Visits Lagos Emergency Operations Centre. by hosana4engravin: 1:31pm On Mar 01, 2020
CodedRunz:
Good

Good ?
Re: Coronavirus: Osagie Ehanire Visits Lagos Emergency Operations Centre. by Originalsly: 1:35pm On Mar 01, 2020
Re: Coronavirus: Osagie Ehanire Visits Lagos Emergency Operations Centre. by idonhammer: 1:35pm On Mar 01, 2020
How do you know the God they are serving??

RedBlackPepper:
In the name of God of Adeboye, Oyedepo, Oritsejafòr and T.B Joshua, I cast you Coronavirus into the lake of fire.

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Osagie Ehanire Visits Lagos Emergency Operations Centre. by Nobody: 1:40pm On Mar 01, 2020
einsteine:

So Lafarge a quoted, multinational firm decided to lie?

Do you know how small 600 million is? They won't go to such lengths because of an amount that is less than 2 million dollars.

When you people ought to be woke, you won't, it's in the unnecessary time that you think of silly conspiracy theories

Don't mind them. Majority of Nigerians don't think with their brains (that's if they even have one).

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Osagie Ehanire Visits Lagos Emergency Operations Centre. by OmoManU: 1:43pm On Mar 01, 2020
lomprico:
there is no Corona virus in nigeria. the ministry of health wants to get their hands on the 620 million set aside to fight d disease. the Italian 'if any' na scam.

we dint see his picture, they dint tell us his name, which airline carried him? was he the only Italian to have entered the country that day? yet one man came out to say he was d uber driver that carried him, did the health ministry post the Italian picture anywhere for us to see, how did d driver know he is d one?

mumu

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Osagie Ehanire Visits Lagos Emergency Operations Centre. by sapientia(m): 1:44pm On Mar 01, 2020
When will President Kyari address us?
Re: Coronavirus: Osagie Ehanire Visits Lagos Emergency Operations Centre. by IamgratefulLord(f): 1:44pm On Mar 01, 2020
Why isn't the label on the TV removed undecided tongue Black man mentality angry
Re: Coronavirus: Osagie Ehanire Visits Lagos Emergency Operations Centre. by naptu2: 1:45pm On Mar 01, 2020
This is the new method of greeting. The minister of health, Dr Osagie Enahire and the Lagos State commissioner of health, Professor Akin Abayomi, shaking legs.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Coronavirus: Osagie Ehanire Visits Lagos Emergency Operations Centre. by Smarte724(m): 1:45pm On Mar 01, 2020
The particular Italian man doesn't hv a name, All I hear
is Mr Italian, truth will really come out, when did uber drivers start eating and dinning with their customer, what drug did they use to treat him that made him to be stable, no single picture of the man in isolation unit,
They think they are smart,

2 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Osagie Ehanire Visits Lagos Emergency Operations Centre. by blowjohn(m): 1:46pm On Mar 01, 2020
tillaman:
hmmmmm, I agree with the part about the airline that brought him to Nigeria,

The Uber driver also claimed to have dined with him just to prove they had close contact
I really hope the virus is not in Nigeria though but then Lafarge also confirmed the story!!
You could be right bro but 620 milli isn’t worth all the stunt I believe

The money will be more than a billion cos they will say the initial amount is not enough.
Besides if we were to have a first contact I had tot ur would be from china and not italy.
I dey suspect these people.
Re: Coronavirus: Osagie Ehanire Visits Lagos Emergency Operations Centre. by naptu2: 1:48pm On Mar 01, 2020
Smarte724:
The particular Italian man doesn't hv a name, All I here is Mr Italian, truth will really come out, when did uber drivers start eating and dinning with their customer, what drug did they use to treat him that made him to be stable, no single picture of the man in isolation unit,
They think they are smart,

Why should they tell you the name of the Italian man?? So that you can stigmatise him??

Who told you that fake news that the Italian man ate any dinner with any Uber man??

I have posted a picture of the commissioner of health speaking to the man at the isolation unit.

I believe that the best way for you to know the truth will be for you to go to the Infectious Diseases Hospital and live in the same room with the man. That will be the best proof.

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Osagie Ehanire Visits Lagos Emergency Operations Centre. by blowjohn(m): 1:49pm On Mar 01, 2020
What if the italian man was arranged to go there...I mean to lafarge?
Why did our minister visit the Italian without wearing protective kits?

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Osagie Ehanire Visits Lagos Emergency Operations Centre. by 9jajoseph: 1:54pm On Mar 01, 2020
lomprico:

my brother, God in heaven will enrich you with more wisdom. Exactly what I wanted to type

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Osagie Ehanire Visits Lagos Emergency Operations Centre. by Crispels(m): 1:54pm On Mar 01, 2020
lomprico:

This is one of the most Stu.pid posts I have ever read in my entire life.

Even in the United States where a Corona virus patient died yesterday, have you seen any picture of the deceased or the other 58+ cases in the U.S?

Mind you, if you have been reading the news, you would have known that he came in to Nigeria via Turkish Airlines!!!

The man that came out to be his Uber driver may have been acting alone - after all there have been bunch of fake and idiotic rumors being peddled around - like the fake reports about someone threatening to infect people unless he is paid #100m.

So because of a mere 620million naira?(which is not even up to 2million dollars), a billion dollar company like LARFARGE will be acting a useless script?

The worst part of what you wrote is the fact that some simpletons actually believe this gibberish claims and they are promoting it as well.

Smh.

2 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Osagie Ehanire Visits Lagos Emergency Operations Centre. by meforyou1(m): 1:58pm On Mar 01, 2020
sodiqapril:
There is something weird about this sanwoolu..dude looks like a junkie
he is. A mental patient at gbagada general hospital

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Osagie Ehanire Visits Lagos Emergency Operations Centre. by Risingblue008(m): 2:01pm On Mar 01, 2020
Ayoswit:
This whole coronavirus news in naija sounds like a scam to me o undecided
Brother, na real issue oo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

2 Girls Suffocate In A Parked Car In Kano (Graphic Photo) / Zimbabwean Men Says Condoms 'too Small' For Them – Report / Doctor Accidentally Cuts Man's Intestine After Bike Accident In Imo State.Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.