Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,563 members, 7,820,035 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:47 AM

Coronavirus: Osagie Ehanire Visits Lagos Emergency Operations Centre. - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Coronavirus: Osagie Ehanire Visits Lagos Emergency Operations Centre. (27263 Views)

Coronavirus: Prepare For The Worst - Osagie Ehanire Tells Nigerians / It Takes A Month To Treat A Coronavirus Patient - Osagie Ehanire / Coronavirus: Leg Shake By Osagie Ehanire And Ayobami Akin - Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Coronavirus: Osagie Ehanire Visits Lagos Emergency Operations Centre. by naptu2: 5:11pm On Mar 01, 2020
lomprico:

yes, my suspicion is, without a picture or name mentioning, how did the uber driver know he carried the right Italian?

Again, which Uber driver are you talking about. No Uber driver carried the Italian that had the virus, so which Uber driver are you talking about??
Re: Coronavirus: Osagie Ehanire Visits Lagos Emergency Operations Centre. by lomprico(m): 5:11pm On Mar 01, 2020
IDnoble1:

What about the lafarge factory shut, for nothing?

how did u know it was shut?

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Osagie Ehanire Visits Lagos Emergency Operations Centre. by naptu2: 5:13pm On Mar 01, 2020
lomprico:

This is from Lafarge Africa, a huge French company. I guess they are lying too, huh?

https://twitter.com/Lafarge_Africa/status/1233514570221789191

Re: Coronavirus: Osagie Ehanire Visits Lagos Emergency Operations Centre. by naptu2: 5:15pm On Mar 01, 2020
lomprico:

naptu2:
This ridiculous attempt to cause controversy by claiming that there is no coronavirus in Nigeria is laughable.

The man was initially treated at Lafarge clinic. That means that Lafarge, a huge French company, is lying.

The World Health Organisation sent a team to assist in managing the patient. In fact, the WHO team are amongst the people that the minister met when he visited the emergency centre and the officer in charge of WHO Nigeria has assured Nigeria of its full support. That means that the World Health Organisation is also lying.

WHO has also commended Nigeria for its handling of the index case.

This ridiculous plan to cause confusion would have been laughable and comical if it wasn't for the fact that human lives are at stake.
Re: Coronavirus: Osagie Ehanire Visits Lagos Emergency Operations Centre. by lomprico(m): 5:16pm On Mar 01, 2020
naptu2:

This is from Lafarge Africa, a huge French company. I guess they are lying too, huh?

https://twitter.com/Lafarge_Africa/status/1233514570221789191

larfarge might not be in the know besides this is Twitter proof are u there to see they have stopped production?

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Osagie Ehanire Visits Lagos Emergency Operations Centre. by lomprico(m): 5:17pm On Mar 01, 2020
naptu2:

Again, which Uber driver are you talking about. No Uber driver carried the Italian that had the virus, so which Uber driver are you talking about??

go an read the whole story oga.

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Osagie Ehanire Visits Lagos Emergency Operations Centre. by naptu2: 5:19pm On Mar 01, 2020
lomprico:

larfarge might not be in the know besides this is Twitter proof are u there to see they have stopped production?

Lafarge, that owns that Twitter account (that is their official Twitter account) might not be in the know?? shocked shocked

Information that has gone round the world that a person that works for Lafarge has been infected, and that information is posted on their official Twitter account and Lafarge has not posted any disclaimer, yet they are not in the know??

What nonsense is this??

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Coronavirus: Osagie Ehanire Visits Lagos Emergency Operations Centre. by lomprico(m): 5:21pm On Mar 01, 2020
naptu2:

Lafarge, that owns that Twitter account (that is their official Twitter account) might not be in the know?? shocked shocked

Information that has gone round the world that a person that works for Lafarge has been infected, and that information is posted on their official Twitter account and Lafarge has not posted any disclaimer, yet they are not in the know??

What nonsense is this??

I mean they might be in the know that the govt is playing everyone

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Osagie Ehanire Visits Lagos Emergency Operations Centre. by naptu2: 5:21pm On Mar 01, 2020
lomprico:

This is Lafarge's website. Read the first press release on their website!

He says Lafarge might not be in the know. Shior.

https://www.lafarge.com.ng/press-release

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Coronavirus: Osagie Ehanire Visits Lagos Emergency Operations Centre. by naptu2: 5:25pm On Mar 01, 2020
lomprico:

go an read the whole story oga.

I don't need to read any whole story. I know the true story while you have been following rumours.

No Uber driver drove the man that has the virus.

There have been two instances that Uber drivers have been mentioned in this issue and none of them drove the man that has the virus.

The first case was a hoax. Someone created a fake AIT page and posted a fake news using the picture of a man. The man has posted a video to debunk the claim and AIT has denounced the page.

The second case was of an Uber driver that tweeted that he drove an Italian man from the airport. The Italian man that he drove was not the same as the Italian man that had the virus.

The Italian man that has the virus stayed at a hotel in Ikeja and then went to Ogun State.

The Italian man that was driven by the Uber Driver went to City Mall in Onikan and then to his house in Victoria Island.

Stop spreading fake news!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Coronavirus: Osagie Ehanire Visits Lagos Emergency Operations Centre. by naptu2: 5:27pm On Mar 01, 2020
lomprico:

I mean they might be in the know that the govt is playing everyone

The man was first diagnosed at Lafarge's clinic in Ogun. It was Lafarge that reported to the Lagos State Government that they had a patient with the virus, so what are you talking about??
Re: Coronavirus: Osagie Ehanire Visits Lagos Emergency Operations Centre. by lomprico(m): 5:29pm On Mar 01, 2020
naptu2:

The man was first diagnosed at Lafarge's clinic in Ogun. It was Lafarge that reported to the Lagos State Government that they had a patient with the virus, so what are you talking about??

lie.

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Osagie Ehanire Visits Lagos Emergency Operations Centre. by naptu2: 5:32pm On Mar 01, 2020
lomprico:

lie.

It's a lie because you say so right?? grin Lafarge has stated that he was detected at their clinic, but it's a lie because lomprico said so, right. Now I know that I need to stop wasting my time with you.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Coronavirus: Osagie Ehanire Visits Lagos Emergency Operations Centre. by Ishilove: 5:35pm On Mar 01, 2020
naptu2:

It's a lie because you say so right?? grin Lafarge has stated that he was detected at their clinic, but it's a lie because lomprico said so, right. Now I know that I need to stop wasting my time with you.
grin grin
Re: Coronavirus: Osagie Ehanire Visits Lagos Emergency Operations Centre. by lomprico(m): 5:39pm On Mar 01, 2020
naptu2:

oga leave me alone, go and romance your Corona virus. I still maintain that there is no Corona in nigeria yet.

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Osagie Ehanire Visits Lagos Emergency Operations Centre. by naptu2: 5:41pm On Mar 01, 2020
lomprico:

oga leave me alone, go and romance your Corona virus. I still maintain that there is no Corona in nigeria yet.

I'm not holding you and your opinion is unimportant. What's important is the truth.

Goodbye. I won't read your posts again, neither will I reply you.
Re: Coronavirus: Osagie Ehanire Visits Lagos Emergency Operations Centre. by lomprico(m): 5:43pm On Mar 01, 2020
naptu2:

I'm not holding you and your opinion is unimportant. What's important is the truth.

Goodbye. I won't read your posts again, neither will I reply you.

good! make sure you stuff your house with sanitizers and face masks.
Re: Coronavirus: Osagie Ehanire Visits Lagos Emergency Operations Centre. by einsteine(m): 6:21pm On Mar 01, 2020
lomprico:

shebi all quarantined suspect are free from it? u never know how greedy ur govt is. were u there to see its shut down?

You are chatting rubbish, mate.

The government can steal money without needing to deceive the world. It is a baseless conspiracy theory to say the government is lying about Corona Virus.
Re: Coronavirus: Osagie Ehanire Visits Lagos Emergency Operations Centre. by frog12: 9:13pm On Mar 01, 2020
so the italian suspected he was infected so he ran from italy to nigeria so the hot weather can kill the virus !!! he knew what he was doing.
so the italian suspected he was infected so he ran from italy to nigeria so the hot weather can kill the virus !!! he knew what he was doing.
Re: Coronavirus: Osagie Ehanire Visits Lagos Emergency Operations Centre. by Rayd502(m): 12:52pm On Mar 02, 2020
naptu2:

During the media briefing made by Minister of health this morning,he made mention of the driver that drove the Italian from the airport being isolated and his condition monitored.

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Osagie Ehanire Visits Lagos Emergency Operations Centre. by FOSAC: 1:20pm On Mar 02, 2020
Re: Coronavirus: Osagie Ehanire Visits Lagos Emergency Operations Centre. by naptu2: 1:22pm On Mar 02, 2020
Rayd502:

During the media briefing made by Minister of health this morning,he made mention of the driver that drove the Italian from the airport being isolated and his condition monitored.

Yes. That's true. The commissioner of health of Lagos State and Lafarge said the same thing and I watched the minister's briefing today. However, they did not say that he is an Uber driver. In fact, the commissioner was specifically asked about the Uber driver and he said that it's fake news.

There is an Uber driver that is under surveillance, but he picked up another Italian from the airport. It wasn't the same Italian that tested positive for the virus. That Uber driver is under 14 days surveillance.

Watch the commissioner's briefing here.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WDUQu33_Bh0

Watch the minister's briefing here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1G8CQzRtZqo

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Osagie Ehanire Visits Lagos Emergency Operations Centre. by austinomd(m): 1:27pm On Mar 02, 2020
HELP TO PREVENT THE SPREAD!!!

Join our training On how to produce high quality and low cost hand sanitizers.

Its no longer news that the foreign ones have become extremely expensive and out of stock and very soon everybody is going to need one.

Let's show you how to produce and make them very cheap!.

Let's make some money while we help prevent CORONA.
Click here to join the training group: https:///DQjwqvy2U4kKmza1l57fJk

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

2 Girls Suffocate In A Parked Car In Kano (Graphic Photo) / Zimbabwean Men Says Condoms 'too Small' For Them – Report / Doctor Accidentally Cuts Man's Intestine After Bike Accident In Imo State.Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.