Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,395 members, 7,819,411 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:52 PM

January 1966 Coup – The Biggest Mistake Of The Igbo Tribe - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / January 1966 Coup – The Biggest Mistake Of The Igbo Tribe (5291 Views)

Abdulahi Adamu's Failed Coup - The Nation / 1966 Coup: “the Igbos Now Vindicated And Exonerated” - Olusegun Obasanjo / Buhari: 1966 Coup, Counter-Coup, I Was All In It, Says PMB (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: January 1966 Coup – The Biggest Mistake Of The Igbo Tribe by nku5: 5:27pm On Mar 01, 2020
Xavfra:

The soldiers for the Eastern part of the coup were available.....

They arrested M.I. Okpara.......

The plan of the coup was to kill only those who resisted......

Read "why we struck" and you'll see what I'm saying

99% of these kids don't read books. So many of them are wallowing in total ignorance. To them such topics are like Chelsea vs Barcelona games grin

2 Likes

Re: January 1966 Coup – The Biggest Mistake Of The Igbo Tribe by itsme01: 5:39pm On Mar 01, 2020
franchasng:
tomorrow you will call my son Canadian because he was not born and brought up in Aba, and doesn't know how to speak Igbo fluently, nwanne make una carry time oh grin

you were once radical, but with facts you are speaking, you have seen what ibo power Azikwe saw (dominance), he was the only leader that knew how powerful ibos were, he tried and tried but many don't get it... you see Azikwe was well trained by Herbert Macaulay he saw things as a pan Africanist who was ready to dominate like the Fulani or the west

British, Romans , Egyptian civilization don't revolve around just an ethnicity , it revolve stretching boundaries through building bridges and not bombing it
Re: January 1966 Coup – The Biggest Mistake Of The Igbo Tribe by echibuogwu(m): 5:49pm On Mar 01, 2020
There’s no point arguing with u guys, u didn’t see the place where I clearly wrote that he’s an Igbo
franchasng:
tomorrow you will call my son Canadian because he was not born and brought up in Aba, and doesn't know how to speak Igbo fluently, nwanne make una carry time oh grin
Re: January 1966 Coup – The Biggest Mistake Of The Igbo Tribe by Nobody: 6:17pm On Mar 01, 2020
nku5:

99% of these kids don't read books. So many of them are wallowing in total ignorance. To them such topics are like Chelsea vs Barcelona games grin

You're right...
This is the big problem we are facing and gonna face

1 Like

Re: January 1966 Coup – The Biggest Mistake Of The Igbo Tribe by Nobody: 6:18pm On Mar 01, 2020
Paretomaster1:

Haba, did you read how Nzeogwu killed Sardauna? He killed him along with his wife without any resistance.

Which book did you read yours
Re: January 1966 Coup – The Biggest Mistake Of The Igbo Tribe by Nobody: 6:19pm On Mar 01, 2020
seunmsg:

Tafawa Balewa was killed because he resisted arrest?

They killed him because the coup had failed and they didn't want to carry him around and they were still trying to get Ironsi
Re: January 1966 Coup – The Biggest Mistake Of The Igbo Tribe by Nobody: 6:21pm On Mar 01, 2020
richie240:

All this one is story biko!
1. Were the leaders of the north, west and Midwest killed in the '66 coup? Yes/no?
2. Were the leaders of the east spared from death because those officers to carry out d exercise were (in nku5's words) unavailable/sent on course to Pakistan? Yes/no? cheesy

Your progenitors perfectly laid d bed of betrayals in ds country, biko, gladly lie on it!

When your leaders both North and West we're told why didn't they escape....

And sorry if you don't know...the aim was to put awolowo
Re: January 1966 Coup – The Biggest Mistake Of The Igbo Tribe by seunmsg(m): 6:25pm On Mar 01, 2020
Xavfra:

They killed him because the coup had failed and they didn't want to carry him around and they were still trying to get Ironsi

So, why didn’t they kill Micheal Okpara since the coup had failed?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: January 1966 Coup – The Biggest Mistake Of The Igbo Tribe by richie240: 6:32pm On Mar 01, 2020
Xavfra:

When your leaders both North and West we're told why didn't they escape....

And sorry if you don't know...the aim was to put awolowo

Ewo o o, .....u mean Nzeogwu planned to remove azikwe (a fellow igboman) and install him (awo) as president!
Is dt d version of d lie they fed u?

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: January 1966 Coup – The Biggest Mistake Of The Igbo Tribe by oglalasioux(m): 6:39pm On Mar 01, 2020
I strongly agree with OP. I've said it severally, Nzeogwu and co killed Igbo chances of prominence in Nigeria. I'll forever stand with Zik's decision to switch sides during the war.
Re: January 1966 Coup – The Biggest Mistake Of The Igbo Tribe by AkpaMgbor(m): 6:48pm On Mar 01, 2020
TheTourist:
AS AN IGBO TRIBE MEMBER I WILL HUMBLY OWN UP TO THIS BEING THE BIGGEST MISTAKE EVER MADE. IT KICKSTARTED A CHAIN REACTION OF EVENTS THAT EVENTUALLY CONSUMED US ALL.
You're very naive! Nzeogwu is from the current anioma land...ask an anioma man and he will say he isn't Igbo..but when the 1966 coup is mentioned they will hide and allow the Igbos to take the blame.
Re: January 1966 Coup – The Biggest Mistake Of The Igbo Tribe by echibuogwu(m): 7:30pm On Mar 01, 2020
Guy don’t argue with them jare.
AkpaMgbor:

You're very naive! Nzeogwu is from the current anioma land...ask an anioma man and he will say he isn't Igbo..but when the 1966 coup is mentioned they will hide and allow the Igbos to take the blame.
Re: January 1966 Coup – The Biggest Mistake Of The Igbo Tribe by richie240: 7:30pm On Mar 01, 2020
AkpaMgbor:

Lolz, I love d way u said 'current'.......but that's not where we are going. Let's go to 'former' ie back to 1966:

1. What/how many regions do we have as at 1966?
Answer: North, west, Midwest and east!

2. What region did 'anioma' lie in 1966?
Answer: Eastern region!

3. What is chukwuma nzeogwu's culture? Hausa, Yoruba, IBO or kanuri?

4. 'Chukuma Nzeogwu' sounds like a Hausa, Yoruba, IBO or kanuri name?

Case closed!

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: January 1966 Coup – The Biggest Mistake Of The Igbo Tribe by Supan(m): 7:36pm On Mar 01, 2020
franchasng:
1966 Coup by Maj. Nzeogwu – The Biggest Mistake of The Igbo Military Officers & Political Elites

Whenever I read a new book on the January 1966 bloody coup that ended Nigeria’s first indigenous government led by Tafawa Belewa and Nnamdi Azikiwe, tears roll down my eyes.

You are so right my brother, I have always wanted to write about this issue. It so painted the Igbos bad in the eyes of Nigeria. We Nigerians have now hated ourselves so much. And this is the genesis.

I think for proper national reconciliation and healing to begin, the Igbo leadership should have to resitiute to Nigerians first on behalf of the Igbos.

Then the northerners too, for their retaliation was worse.

1 Like

Re: January 1966 Coup – The Biggest Mistake Of The Igbo Tribe by 0m0nnakoda: 7:41pm On Mar 01, 2020
richie240:

Ewo o o, .....u mean Nzeogwu planned to remove azikwe (a fellow igboman) and install him (awo) as president!
Igbos loved Awolowo so much

2 Likes

Re: January 1966 Coup – The Biggest Mistake Of The Igbo Tribe by NGpatriot: 7:49pm On Mar 01, 2020
echibuogwu:
U are indeed very senseless, how about the coup that follows after that one?? Was it termed as “ Hausa coup” or Yoruba coup?? U just said sth very foolish, next time reAd well and understand before typing, my point is that it shouldn’t be termed as Igbo coup, there’s nothing like that. A coup is a coup.

Feel free to call it ijaw coup, ibira coup, hausa coup, afonja coup or whatever tribe coup you like, I care less, I just pointed out your illogical, confused and senseless post where you admitted that he was ibo while trying to fool yourself that he was a Northerner.
Just pick one and stop confusing and tripping all over yourself.

That's all.

2 Likes

Re: January 1966 Coup – The Biggest Mistake Of The Igbo Tribe by richie240: 7:49pm On Mar 01, 2020
0m0nnakoda:

Igbos loved Awolowo so much

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: January 1966 Coup – The Biggest Mistake Of The Igbo Tribe by NGpatriot: 7:51pm On Mar 01, 2020
richie240:

Lolz......dt makes him a kanuri jor. Biko, don't mind them!

Às in ehn?! cheesy
Very comedic and warped logic!

lol...

That poster no get sense at all, must be a 2 year old kid.

grin grin
Re: January 1966 Coup – The Biggest Mistake Of The Igbo Tribe by NGpatriot: 7:54pm On Mar 01, 2020
richie240:

In their laughable and comedic world, anything is possible.

Sometimes you just have to enjoy the drama and entertainment on NL.

grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: January 1966 Coup – The Biggest Mistake Of The Igbo Tribe by richie240: 8:08pm On Mar 01, 2020
NGpatriot:

lol...

That poster no get sense at all, must be a 2 year old kid.

grin grin
As in ehn?!
In one sentence he was saying that though "he was Igbo by blood he was Hausa by tongue".
Lolz .....dts a new line!
cheesy

2 Likes

Re: January 1966 Coup – The Biggest Mistake Of The Igbo Tribe by Supan(m): 8:15pm On Mar 01, 2020
TheTourist:
AS AN IGBO TRIBE MEMBER I WILL HUMBLY OWN UP TO THIS BEING THE BIGGEST MISTAKE EVER MADE. IT KICKSTARTED A CHAIN REACTION OF EVENTS THAT EVENTUALLY CONSUMED US ALL.

A chain reaction indeed. Nothing can be more truer my brother.

Sadly, the final nail to our coffin was Ojukwu RiP

It's high time we free ourselves from Ojukwu Syndrome.

1. Riding on the sympathy of the people, He got into power and started an ego contest with Gowon. Instead of seeking for justice for massacred by the going to the UN or Brits he started seeking for an independent nation.

He wanted to be president by all means.

2. USSR first came to offer support to him, he rebuffed them and they went to Nigeria. He got no major world power backing. War is not fought with bare hand nor bluff.

3. He ran the great Biafra down with no cabinet. Only him alone took major political and military decisions alone. At one point, the great Zik was bundled onto the plane for peace talk against his wish.

4. He didn't surrender until everything went down. People were getting starved to death, being bombed in their homes.
Old men and teenagers were conscripted to fight to death with little or no arms.

He didn't feel the suffering of the people at all.

If he believed so much in this war, he should have refused to leave the battlefield alive or better still commit suicide. Nzeogwu and many others went that way.

May we never experience anything like him again. We shall surely rise, we have risen and we are rising.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: January 1966 Coup – The Biggest Mistake Of The Igbo Tribe by Nobody: 8:22pm On Mar 01, 2020
Franchasng everything in this post is true. Actually I tried to pass this message before you, but I was afraid that our brothers will call me Afonja or Aboki.

Whether or not Kaduna Nzeogwu is an Igbo, he executed that coup because he considered himself a member of one of the three major tribes in Nigeria which is Igbo.

No two ways about it, Kaduna Nzeogwu wouldn't have had the courage to plan and execute that coup if he didn't view himself as a member of a major tribe in Nigeria.

Again, I think the reason for jubilation among our people after top men from North were killed in 1966 is because the northerners killed many of our people during the Jos and Kano riot before independence. To me that jubilation which angered the north more wasn't necessary; our people should have revenged the killings of 1945 and 1953 when it was still hot, not rejoicing in 1966 after the coup when it was cold.

I am not saying that we are bad people; all I am trying to say is that our brothers should absorb this truth so that the truth will set our people free.

Before the coming of the white men in this lands, if a man commits crime in another clan his people will kill him just to protect the image of their clan. We shouldn't have protected or kill the men, we should have have handed them over to the victims of their naivety.

Lastly, we southeasterners should unite and ask our brothers from Delta and Rivers if the are one of us and if the say no we should take it like that. No need for DNA test.

It is wickedness or hatred that makes people to believe that everyone bearing Igbo name caught abroad disgracing this country is from Anambra, Enugu, Ebonyi, Imo and Abia; many of them have never stepped feet in south east but when the are caught southeast will be blamed and on top of that the will say they are not Igbos.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: January 1966 Coup – The Biggest Mistake Of The Igbo Tribe by Paretomaster1(m): 8:24pm On Mar 01, 2020
Supan:

You are so right my brother, I have always wanted to write about this issue. It so painted the Igbos bad in the eyes of Nigeria. We Nigerians have now hated ourselves so much. And this is the genesis.

I think for proper national reconciliation and healing to begin, the Igbo leadership should have to resitiute to Nigerians first on behalf of the Igbos.

Then the northerners too, for their retaliation was worse.

You see that is where the problem is, the Igbos keep feeding their children with lies, hate, and propaganda, painting other tribes black.

I thought K the Northerners haveoved on despite losing respected figures like Sardauna, Balewa, Maimalari etc, evidtly is how they allow the Igbos settled in Northern cities comfortably....

The Igbos cannot learn, they cannot change..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: January 1966 Coup – The Biggest Mistake Of The Igbo Tribe by Paretomaster1(m): 8:30pm On Mar 01, 2020
Xavfra:

Which book did you read yours

Speak English pls....
Re: January 1966 Coup – The Biggest Mistake Of The Igbo Tribe by plaetton: 8:32pm On Mar 01, 2020
franchasng:
1966 Coup by Maj. Nzeogwu – The Biggest Mistake of The Igbo Military Officers & Political Elites

Whenever I read a new book on the January 1966 bloody coup that ended Nigeria’s first indigenous government led by Tafawa Belewa and Nnamdi Azikiwe, tears roll down my eyes.

Igbos lost so much after that unfortunate coup of January 1966 and the counter coup + civil war that followed. Imagine no matter how much an Igbo man or woman had in Nigerian bank before the war, they were given just 20 pounds after the war to start life with; courtesy of Obafemi Awolowo’s 20 pounds policy after the war.

Personally on my family side, my father had close to a million pounds in his bank account before the war, though he managed to take some back to his hometown before the war broke out, but he lost over 500,000 pounds after the war.

On my maternal side, my mom’s elder brother was a head engineer at Enugu railway station, he died in the war as a volunteer special Biafra forces that went to recapture Ebonyi from Federal forces with no weapon, they were only trained to fight with their bare hands to capture weapons from federal forces.

Now enough of my family story.

Nzeogwu had no reason, I mean no reason at all to carry out or lead the first coup of January 1966, and if at all their action was to be justified for any reason like to stop the Western Nigeria political crises between Awolowo and Akintola, then the manner in which they carried out the coup execution – killing Northern political leaders and some Mid-West and Western Premier, while abandoning the Igbo political leaders was the greatest mistake of the Igbo race!

Aguiyi Ironsi who was supposed to correct this mistake when he took over power after the coup made the most stupid mistake of not heeding to Ojukwu’s advice of executing the coupists to pacify the already angered and boiling Northern Nigeria heavily cooking up revenge. He wasted time trying to reconcile the boiling issue through regional tours and dialogue when the North already lost their key political leaders in the unfortunate coup.

The mistakes of Nzeogwu, Ifeajuna, Anofuru, and co are the root cause of every predicament the great Igbo race are encountering in Nigeria today.

Igbos were completely in charge of Nigeria; from politics to leadership to military to trade, to business to almost every sector and were already the envy of other regions, so carrying out a coup was totally unnecessary when you were in charge, what else did you want

Before the coup and the civil war that followed, Igbos were the President (Dr Nnamdi Azikiwe), Igbos were the Senate President (Sen. Nwafor Orizu), the Chief of Army Staff (Maj, Gen. Aguiyi Ironsi), Head of Nigerian Military Intelligence (Maj. Chukwuma Nzeogwu), richest person in Nigeria & Africa (Sir Louis Odumegwu-Ojukwu), first Vice Chancellor of Nigeria who headed University of Ibadan (Prof. Kenneth Dike), and so many other things.

I am writing this to awaken all Igbo sons and daughters home and abroad, we must resist every attempt to repeat the same mistake we made in the 1960s that pushed us out of national political relevance and others in Nigeria, which is one of the reasons Igbo region is struggling with infrastructural developments compared to other regions.
Oh Gosh!!
The Nigetian education system is predictably producing a lot of garbage.
Don't mind the axxs h

In this one's stuuupid tiny mind, the whole Igbo tribe sat together and conspired to make a coup.

Trying to figure out whether this writer was born really stuupid or that the educational system in Nigeria is worse than we thought.

How can someone be so wrong, so ignorant about a subject for which he opens a thread on a public forum?
How can he be completely oblivious of the fact that officers from all major Nigerian tribes were duly represented in that group that carried out the coup ?.

In fact, the most senior officer in that group was not Igbo, and that the coup was ostensibly done to Benefit a Non- Igbo who languishing in prison for Treason against the Federal Republic Of Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: January 1966 Coup – The Biggest Mistake Of The Igbo Tribe by DMerciful(m): 8:32pm On Mar 01, 2020
Are you aware that Igbos were killed in the North in 1945 and 1953? That coup was just a necessary excuse. When US wanted to remove Saddam Hussein, they used the excuse of September 11 terrorist attack carried out by 80%
Saudis to attack Iraq but did nothing to Saudi Arabia. If you listen to Amadu Bello's comments,
he never hide his hatred for Igbos and his followers worshipped his views. Remember the Igbos were attacked in their homeland to start the war!
0m0nnakoda:
After Ironsi came to power

Did Igbos taunt the North
Yes or no?

Did they make offensive images,songs etc?
Re: January 1966 Coup – The Biggest Mistake Of The Igbo Tribe by DMerciful(m): 8:50pm On Mar 01, 2020
You saw the way the Arab world fought against Isreal? That's how the rest of Nigeria fought against Igbos out of hatred. When you're hated, it's just a matter of time before they bring fight to you. You ignorantly made people to believe that the Igbo people sat in a council or referendum and mandated Nzeogwu's team to carry out a coup. The fact that after killing Ironsi, they never reversed what he did means that's what they wanted all along. Even today, there is common hatred for Igbos because if things are done on merit, the Igbos dominate!
franchasng:

Igbos lost so much after that unfortunate coup of January 1966 and the counter coup + civil war that followed. Imagine no matter how much an Igbo man or woman had in Nigerian bank before the war, they were given just 20 pounds after the war to start life with; courtesy of Obafemi Awolowo’s 20 pounds policy after the war.

Personally on my family side, my father had close to a million pounds in his bank account before the war, though he managed to take some back to his hometown before the war broke out, but he lost over 500,000 pounds after the war.

On my maternal side, my mom’s elder brother was a head engineer at Enugu railway station, he died in the war as a volunteer special Biafra forces that went to recapture Ebonyi from Federal forces with no weapon, they were only trained to fight with their bare hands to capture weapons from federal forces.

Nzeogwu had no reason, I mean no reason at all to carry out or lead the first coup of January 1966, and if at all their action was to be justified for any reason like to stop the Western Nigeria political crises between Awolowo and Akintola, then the manner in which they carried out the coup execution – killing Northern political leaders and some Mid-West and Western Premier, while abandoning the Igbo political leaders was the greatest mistake of the Igbo race!

Aguiyi Ironsi who was supposed to correct this mistake when he took over power after the coup made the most stupid mistake of not heeding to Ojukwu’s advice of executing the coupists to pacify the already angered and boiling Northern Nigeria heavily cooking up revenge. He wasted time trying to reconcile the boiling issue through regional tours and dialogue when the North already lost their key political leaders in the unfortunate coup.

The mistakes of Nzeogwu, Ifeajuna, Anofuru, and co are the root cause of every predicament the great Igbo race are encountering in Nigeria today.

Igbos were completely in charge of Nigeria; from politics to leadership to military to trade, to business to almost every sector and were already the envy of other regions, so carrying out a coup was totally unnecessary when you were in charge, what else did you want

Before the coup and the civil war that followed, Igbos were the President (Dr Nnamdi Azikiwe), Igbos were the Senate President (Sen. Nwafor Orizu), the Chief of Army Staff (Maj, Gen. Aguiyi Ironsi), Head of Nigerian Military Intelligence (Maj. Chukwuma Nzeogwu), richest person in Nigeria & Africa (Sir Louis Odumegwu-Ojukwu), first Vice Chancellor of Nigeria who headed University of Ibadan (Prof. Kenneth Dike), and so many other things.

I am writing this to awaken all Igbo sons and daughters home and abroad, we must resist every attempt to repeat the same mistake we made in the 1960s that pushed us out of national political relevance and others in Nigeria, which is one of the reasons Igbo region is struggling with infrastructural developments compared to other regions.
Re: January 1966 Coup – The Biggest Mistake Of The Igbo Tribe by Dedetwo(m): 8:50pm On Mar 01, 2020
franchasng:

Major Chukwuma Nzeogwu had every fathomable reasons to precipitate a coup of January 15, 1966. Again, the coup was not the cause of the war but stupidity of Ironsi. I guess Ironsi could be your type of Igbo man.

The Ojukwu did not and never advised Aguiyi Ironsi to execute the plotters. The 1963 Nigerian constitution and Military code of conduct never stipulated that coup plotters should be summarily executed. The highest punishment was imprisonment after the fact finding panel concluded its work and bring a case of court marshal. Ironsi inaugurated a fact finding panel consisting Lt Col Yakubu Gowon, Captain Bala Usman and CP M. D. Yusuf. Instead of these goons working as constituted, they were busy planning counter coup. Talking of appeasement, Ironsi stupidly bent backwards to placate the goons from northern region instead of consolidating power. I had prayed to God that a fool such as Aguiyi Ironsi shall never see Igbo land again. I would have shot him myself if I had met him in service.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: January 1966 Coup – The Biggest Mistake Of The Igbo Tribe by Supan(m): 8:51pm On Mar 01, 2020
Paretomaster1:

You see that is where the problem is, the Igbos keep feeding their children with lies, hate, and propaganda, painting other tribes black.

I thought K the Northerners haveoved on despite losing respected figures like Sardauna, Balewa, Maimalari etc, evidtly is how they allow the Igbos settled in Northern cities comfortably....

The Igbos cannot learn, they cannot change..

Honestly, you are the ones hating here. If the Igbos hate the north, will they buy their lands and build houses on it. If the Igbos haven't moved on will the NGOs they have in the north be giving free meal, cloth, medication etc to the less privileged in the north.

Ipob is different from igbo.

Ipob are still agitating because of the injustices that are still being meted to them.

If there is justice and fairness, ipob will die a natural death.

3 Likes

Re: January 1966 Coup – The Biggest Mistake Of The Igbo Tribe by NGpatriot: 8:51pm On Mar 01, 2020
plaetton:

How can someone be so wrong, so ignorant about a subject for which he opens a thread on a public forum?
How can he be completely oblivious of the fact that officers from all major Nigerian tribes were duly represented in that group that carried out the coup

Another comedian.

grin grin

In fact, the most senior officer in that group was not Igbo, and that the coup was ostensibly done to Benefit a Non- Igbo who languishing in prison for Treason against the Federal Republic Of Nigeria.

Who was this non ibo?

grin grin

1 Like

Re: January 1966 Coup – The Biggest Mistake Of The Igbo Tribe by Nobody: 8:51pm On Mar 01, 2020
Paretomaster1:

Speak English pls....

Re: January 1966 Coup – The Biggest Mistake Of The Igbo Tribe by NGpatriot: 8:55pm On Mar 01, 2020
Supan:

Honestly, you are the ones hating here. If the Igbos hate the north, will they buy their lands and build houses on it. If the Igbos haven't moved on will the NGOs they have in the north be giving free meal, cloth, medication etc to the less privileged in the north.

Ipob is different from igbo.

Ipob are still agitating because of the injustices that are still being meted to them.

If there is justice and fairness, ipob will die a natural death.

ibo people don't hate northerners, but they insult, abuse and ridicule them everyday.

The only reason you are in the North is for survival and your daily bread which pretty much doesn't exist in ibo land. You are not there to help or give medicine to anybody so stop condescending as if you are better than them.

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

2023: Tinubu Vs Peter Obi - Who Has Your Vote / Eleven Kingdom's Of Ika People Of Delta State Nigeria And Their Monarch's / Group Accuses Abia State Govt Of Trying To Influence Outcome Of PDP Congress

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.