Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,779 members, 7,831,505 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:55 PM

Tope Alabi And Bishop David Oyedepo Pictured Together - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tope Alabi And Bishop David Oyedepo Pictured Together (58517 Views)

Tope Alabi And Her Daughter Ayo, Sing Together (Photos) / Adetutu Alabi And Her Lookalike Daughter (photo) / Gospel Artiste,Tope Alabi And Husband Unveil Their Multimillion Naira Mansion. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tope Alabi And Bishop David Oyedepo Pictured Together by hisexcellency34: 3:23pm On Mar 01, 2020
keep shining Tope, let haters be hating. Gbese

2 Likes

Re: Tope Alabi And Bishop David Oyedepo Pictured Together by Bukden16(m): 3:24pm On Mar 01, 2020
Isok.

Hope they organizing some kinda healing crushed against coronavirus .

None of the flamboyant pastors in Nigeria saw it coming even Rev Fr. Mbaka.

Re: Tope Alabi And Bishop David Oyedepo Pictured Together by Amoj4682: 3:24pm On Mar 01, 2020
sajhax:
Hot Viral Video of nigerian celeb se*tape that went Viral on social media

2018/2019 was intresting as we recorded a number of celebrities who allegedly have their se*tape leaked out to the public through social media

This List was in no particular order. Enjoy

WATCH the intresting video here

You are so irresponsible, You need A dose of the Holy Spirit. Are you okay? Do you realise judgment day is almost here. You better give your life to Christ Jesus so that he can purge you of your lewd mind.

6 Likes

Re: Tope Alabi And Bishop David Oyedepo Pictured Together by dangotesmummy: 3:25pm On Mar 01, 2020
gnykelly:

comman break coronavirus limit...
with God,I speak as the annoited of God,I declare Coronavirus and all its agents dead in Jesus name,amen

4 Likes

Re: Tope Alabi And Bishop David Oyedepo Pictured Together by dangotesmummy: 3:26pm On Mar 01, 2020
tajax:
mrs tope we knw ur matter too o
what happened to her matter?

Wonde o
Re: Tope Alabi And Bishop David Oyedepo Pictured Together by ChaoHendrix: 3:26pm On Mar 01, 2020
lonelydora:

He is not your government
But he can collect tax in the name of tithe right?
Re: Tope Alabi And Bishop David Oyedepo Pictured Together by reyscrub(m): 3:26pm On Mar 01, 2020
Scam prank
Re: Tope Alabi And Bishop David Oyedepo Pictured Together by Mamadeby007(f): 3:26pm On Mar 01, 2020
[quote author=ChaoHendrix post=87081027]The smiles appears to be fake.. Oyedepo looks sick. Meanwhile,why hasn't he said anything about Corona?
ask ur father God forsaken idiot
Re: Tope Alabi And Bishop David Oyedepo Pictured Together by foleskay(m): 3:30pm On Mar 01, 2020
ChaoHendrix:
The smiles appears to be fake.. Oyedepo looks sick. Meanwhile,why hasn't he said anything about Corona?
shocked
Baba werey. Thats how your father also carries fake smile evrywhere. Omo oshi

3 Likes

Re: Tope Alabi And Bishop David Oyedepo Pictured Together by foleskay(m): 3:34pm On Mar 01, 2020
IpobAntidote:
Daddy? Rubbish. Very low IQ religious slaves.

Whats your concern foolish head slammer.

2 Likes

Re: Tope Alabi And Bishop David Oyedepo Pictured Together by Mizwisdom(f): 3:36pm On Mar 01, 2020
Seems Bishop is fasting. More power to your Elbow Sir
Re: Tope Alabi And Bishop David Oyedepo Pictured Together by Funmilade11(f): 3:37pm On Mar 01, 2020
Mishael42019:
can u post this on Islamic session?

The owner of this forum directly giving you and your like, the enemies of Christianity in Nigeria the power on this forum to attack our thread but he sensored Islamic thread all your plans is not hidden from our lord God Jesus Christ

He should go and ask for over 2000 years plus kings, emperors, political and religion leaders has tried to stop Christianity but they all failed

Soon nairaland Will pass away just like blackberry but Jesus and his church will still be marching on and the gate of hell can’t prevail
So ashamed, that when one want to enter into the Islamic section, you need to renounce your religion and key into their before you are allowed in. But Christain section can be entered by dogs and rats. May God almighty forgive the owner of this forum. Or else await the judgement of God. Solution is to also censor the group too to avoid rubbish posting up and down. What Islamic people can not accept pls and pls do not give to us Christians.

My piece.

4 Likes

Re: Tope Alabi And Bishop David Oyedepo Pictured Together by Nobody: 3:39pm On Mar 01, 2020
ChaoHendrix:
The smiles appears to be fake..
Oyedepo looks sick.
Meanwhile,why hasn't he said anything about Corona?

shocked

Even if Bishop Oyedepo is sick, is is your sickness?
Is it your fakery!
Jobless one

1 Like

Re: Tope Alabi And Bishop David Oyedepo Pictured Together by Nobody: 3:39pm On Mar 01, 2020
Funmilade11:

So ashamed, that when one want to enter into the Islamic section, you need to renounce your religion and key into their before you are allowed in. But Christain section can be entered by dogs and rats. May God almighty forgive the owner of this forum. Or else await the judgement of God. Solution is to also censor the group too to avoid rubbish posting up and down. What Islamic people can not accept pls and pls do not give to us Christians.

My piece.
no need of asking for that the owner of this forum he’s a hardcore enemy of Christianity

Let him be Our God is almighty never sleep non slumber

2 Likes

Re: Tope Alabi And Bishop David Oyedepo Pictured Together by gnykelly(m): 3:39pm On Mar 01, 2020
dangotesmummy:
with God,I speak as the annoited of God,I declare Coronavirus and all its agents dead in Jesus name,amen

you're very funny corona no sabi religion faith or race... if it catches you (heaven forbid) your pastor will direct you to hospital
Re: Tope Alabi And Bishop David Oyedepo Pictured Together by dangotesmummy: 3:41pm On Mar 01, 2020
gnykelly:

you're very funny corona no sabi religion faith or race... if it catches you (heaven forbid) your pastor will direct you to hospital
I rebuke you in Jesus name cool

Corona virus,dieeeee!!!!
Re: Tope Alabi And Bishop David Oyedepo Pictured Together by unityresource: 3:46pm On Mar 01, 2020
This one na scam, she's a marlian.
Re: Tope Alabi And Bishop David Oyedepo Pictured Together by LocalNwanyi: 3:47pm On Mar 01, 2020
Why is this news
Re: Tope Alabi And Bishop David Oyedepo Pictured Together by Nobody: 3:47pm On Mar 01, 2020
Mamadeby007:
angryi pity that fool that called my papa a drunkard,ur end don near)

Daughter of Jezebel. You don't have a part in the kingdom of God .so are limited in the knowledge of what you are typing.
Re: Tope Alabi And Bishop David Oyedepo Pictured Together by TempleHouse: 3:50pm On Mar 01, 2020
Tope Alabi - a gospel singer who decorated all her Albums on late Prophet Ajanaku as her Saviour until the scandal about his Occultism and sexual accusations.
She's looking for another Saviour to praise again!

3 Likes

Re: Tope Alabi And Bishop David Oyedepo Pictured Together by Kay25(m): 3:51pm On Mar 01, 2020
ChaoHendrix:
Oyedepo looks sick.

shocked
which oyedepo? una no talk wetin go make u ur self fall sick forever..Papa is never sick and won't be still held 5 services today if u don't know

4 Likes

Re: Tope Alabi And Bishop David Oyedepo Pictured Together by Kingproy(m): 3:56pm On Mar 01, 2020
itsme01:
cool

even as a muslim I respect Oyedepo and Tope alabi

Oyedepo the ex muslim turned pastorprenuer with some of the best schools in Nigeria and realestate

Tope alabi the very inspirational singer

Oyedepo was not a Muslim

Re: Tope Alabi And Bishop David Oyedepo Pictured Together by Alaganature(m): 3:58pm On Mar 01, 2020
If it was just a common man the security won't allow him or her in..Them go say Papa is Busy...but as long it was tope Alabi Papa Quickly accepted them in...God make me Bigger in this Life oo

1 Like

Re: Tope Alabi And Bishop David Oyedepo Pictured Together by itsme01: 3:59pm On Mar 01, 2020
Kingproy:

o yes he was, his family was and elder sister is an ahlaja from omu aran in kwara state
Re: Tope Alabi And Bishop David Oyedepo Pictured Together by Novaccines: 4:01pm On Mar 01, 2020
Wow
Re: Tope Alabi And Bishop David Oyedepo Pictured Together by Nobody: 4:02pm On Mar 01, 2020
Yoruba rules
Re: Tope Alabi And Bishop David Oyedepo Pictured Together by drmuri(m): 4:03pm On Mar 01, 2020
ChaoHendrix:
Oyedepo looks sick.

shocked
I thought i was the only person noticing his gradual fragility.
He looks too old and slim to his age and wealth.
I hope he is not harboring malignancy somewhere

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Stephanie Busari's N150k Electricity Bill Shocks Her / Cee-C Gets Her First Major Billboard In Lekki (Photos) / Jim Iyke's Multi-Million Naira Burgeon Global Company In Abuja(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.