Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,927 members, 7,835,099 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:07 AM

Tope Alabi And Bishop David Oyedepo Pictured Together - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tope Alabi And Bishop David Oyedepo Pictured Together (58575 Views)

Tope Alabi And Her Daughter Ayo, Sing Together (Photos) / Adetutu Alabi And Her Lookalike Daughter (photo) / Gospel Artiste,Tope Alabi And Husband Unveil Their Multimillion Naira Mansion. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tope Alabi And Bishop David Oyedepo Pictured Together by Kingproy(m): 5:36pm On Mar 01, 2020
WILLuKPquiet:

GoTv in another moniker Weldon.

Your judgment will soon arrive

Excuse me
Re: Tope Alabi And Bishop David Oyedepo Pictured Together by MotiveU(f): 5:44pm On Mar 01, 2020
Nice one in March...

smile2dbanks blogger report
Re: Tope Alabi And Bishop David Oyedepo Pictured Together by Adams12345: 5:58pm On Mar 01, 2020
ChaoHendrix:
The smiles appears to be fake.. Oyedepo looks sick. Meanwhile,why hasn't he said anything about Corona?
shocked

you have eye problem, i can see you can't see well.

2 Likes

Re: Tope Alabi And Bishop David Oyedepo Pictured Together by Nobody: 6:34pm On Mar 01, 2020
dangotesmummy:
My spiritual father.God bless you and keep you for me smiley

Winners, we're breaking limits this 2020 and beyond wink

Same thing you guys said in 1990 before Nigeria became poverty capital of the world.

1 Like

Re: Tope Alabi And Bishop David Oyedepo Pictured Together by Eddygre8(m): 6:35pm On Mar 01, 2020
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]
More Grace
Re: Tope Alabi And Bishop David Oyedepo Pictured Together by Nobody: 6:37pm On Mar 01, 2020
Mishael42019:
can u post this on Islamic session?

The owner of this forum directly giving you and your like, the enemies of Christianity in Nigeria the power on this forum to attack our thread but he censored Islamic thread all your plans is not hidden from our lord God Jesus Christ

He should go and ask for over 2000 years plus kings, emperors, political and religion leaders has tried to stop Christianity but they all failed

Soon nairaland Will pass away just like blackberry but Jesus and his church will still be marching on and the gate of hell can’t prevail

Christianity was stopped in China, wetin happen.

Don't you think it aides there development.

Your nation that is the most religious nation in the world, what do you have? Clear cut retrogression.

Rwanda did same, it's the fastest growing economy in Africa today.

Please talk another thing. This religion thing is taking Africa backwards.
Re: Tope Alabi And Bishop David Oyedepo Pictured Together by Starhearts: 6:39pm On Mar 01, 2020
Who dey Bleep diz woman toto self
Re: Tope Alabi And Bishop David Oyedepo Pictured Together by AgentNairaland(f): 6:42pm On Mar 01, 2020
Where Is Her OLORUN AJANAKU??
Re: Tope Alabi And Bishop David Oyedepo Pictured Together by Ingriid(f): 6:45pm On Mar 01, 2020
To the people that say bad things about these men of God. I really want to know why? Is it out of hatred cos they are doing well, or u are pained because u re not as influential as they are or u are fighting for God? Never have I seen any Muslim abuse an Alfa/ Imma..God didn’t make u a judge over anyone,Let God be the judge!
Re: Tope Alabi And Bishop David Oyedepo Pictured Together by Dpundict: 6:55pm On Mar 01, 2020
YorubaKinging:
Birds of the same feathers flock together
Wolves in sheep's clothes
Very soon the people who you've deceived will know the real you
Tope alabi drunkard
Oyedepo drunkard
stupid people are not hard to spot. How come your drinking has not gotten you to their level? Please tell us your agenda for that name-calling.

1 Like

Re: Tope Alabi And Bishop David Oyedepo Pictured Together by Rebuke: 6:56pm On Mar 01, 2020
Sodiquinone:
Fake Oyedepo the minister of curses that love to open gate of hell, his god could nt lead Atiku to win the presidency,with Tope Alabi the malian gospel singer that love to dance soapy.

The hatred that runs in yhur blood for this man of God is really eating yhu up.

Better get a life. Ignoramus.....I wonder why some of yhu smellos here think yhur opinion matters.

Black men with black heart. When yhu are too successful and they can wrap their hand around it they start throwing all manner of shades at yhu.

Only if anyone in yhur entire family is well to do, I bet yhu wouldn't have any space left in yhur heart to spew rubbish.

Sorry eh, don't die of hatred.
Re: Tope Alabi And Bishop David Oyedepo Pictured Together by hightempo(m): 7:18pm On Mar 01, 2020
ChaoHendrix:
The smiles appears to be fake..
Oyedepo looks sick.
Meanwhile,why hasn't he said anything about Corona?

shocked
He is not sick, that picture was January during 21 days fasting and prayer
Re: Tope Alabi And Bishop David Oyedepo Pictured Together by DrLuv: 7:56pm On Mar 01, 2020
YorubaKinging:
Birds of the same feathers flock together
Wolves in sheep's clothes
Very soon the people who you've deceived will know the real you
Tope alabi drunkard
Oyedepo drunkard
obviously your statement is grammatical wrong.It is however not surprising,such error can only stem from a mind full of error

the right way to put it is"birds of a feather"
Re: Tope Alabi And Bishop David Oyedepo Pictured Together by dangotesmummy: 8:33pm On Mar 01, 2020
OgunLaakaye:

Same thing you guys said in 1990 before Nigeria became poverty capital of the world.
1thousand may fall at my left side,10,000 may fall at my right side, only with my eyes will I behold and see the reward of the wicked
Re: Tope Alabi And Bishop David Oyedepo Pictured Together by Akanimoh113(m): 8:50pm On Mar 01, 2020
Favour fall on me
Re: Tope Alabi And Bishop David Oyedepo Pictured Together by Nobody: 8:50pm On Mar 01, 2020
Rebuke:

The hatred that runs in yhur blood for this man of God is really eating yhu up.

Better get a life. Ignoramus.....I wonder why some of yhu smellos here think yhur opinion matters.

Black men with black heart. When yhu are too successful and they can wrap their hand around it they start throwing all manner of shades at yhu.

Only if anyone in yhur entire family is well to do, I bet yhu wouldn't have any space left in yhur heart to spew rubbish.

Sorry eh, don't die of hatred.

my family isn't scamming people like oyedepo ,who will also send millions like u into hell

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tope Alabi And Bishop David Oyedepo Pictured Together by Okogopo: 9:32pm On Mar 01, 2020
[s]
OgunLaakaye:

[/s]
Re: Tope Alabi And Bishop David Oyedepo Pictured Together by Okogopo: 9:32pm On Mar 01, 2020
[s]
OgunLaakaye:

Christianity was stopped in China, wetin happen.

Don't you think it aides there development.

Your nation that is the most religious nation in the world, what do you have? Clear cut retrogression.

Rwanda did same, it's the fastest growing economy in Africa today.

Please talk another thing. This religion thing is taking Africa backwards.
[/s]
Re: Tope Alabi And Bishop David Oyedepo Pictured Together by jclassiq(m): 9:34pm On Mar 01, 2020
Roadtoyesterday:
The woman is pretty no doubt

Not in the least if we are talking physical beauty. But the glory she carries leaves a certain a glow on her.
Re: Tope Alabi And Bishop David Oyedepo Pictured Together by hope4nigeria(m): 9:46pm On Mar 01, 2020
LifeMapEmpire:
Lovely picture...
that woman who behave like prostitute most time and form holy sometimes.

1 Like

Re: Tope Alabi And Bishop David Oyedepo Pictured Together by kareemkamil(m): 9:50pm On Mar 01, 2020
Mamadeby007:
angryi pity that fool that called my papa a drunkard,ur end don near)

Your Mumu no get cure.
Re: Tope Alabi And Bishop David Oyedepo Pictured Together by Saintmary(f): 10:19pm On Mar 01, 2020
Mishael42019:
can u post this on Islamic session?

The owner of this forum directly giving you and your like, the enemies of Christianity in Nigeria the power on this forum to attack our thread but he censored Islamic thread all your plans is not hidden from our lord God Jesus Christ

He should go and ask for over 2000 years plus kings, emperors, political and religion leaders has tried to stop Christianity but they all failed

Soon nairaland Will pass away just like blackberry but Jesus and his church will still be marching on and the gate of hell can’t prevail
Chai, Nairaland will pass away

Re: Tope Alabi And Bishop David Oyedepo Pictured Together by Lugianostar(m): 6:41am On Mar 02, 2020
Breaking limits in all sides
Re: Tope Alabi And Bishop David Oyedepo Pictured Together by BluntBoy(m): 8:20am On Mar 02, 2020
Seun2019:

Winners Chapel has no "GO". What they have is Presiding Bishop. Take note

L

And what difference does that make?

What is the difference between a presiding Bishop and a general overseer?

In the Bible, Bishop and overseer are used interchangeably across different versions.
Re: Tope Alabi And Bishop David Oyedepo Pictured Together by BluntBoy(m): 8:31am On Mar 02, 2020
Lovelyn451:
Yoruba chioma Jesus

Tope Alabi produced her first album in 2001, while Chioma started singing in 2003.

It is very rude to call Tobe Alabi Yoruba's Chioma Jesus.

2 Likes

Re: Tope Alabi And Bishop David Oyedepo Pictured Together by BluntBoy(m): 8:32am On Mar 02, 2020
dangotesmummy:
My spiritual father.God bless you and keep you for me smiley

Winners, we're breaking limits this 2020 and beyond wink

Spiritual father ko, extraterrestrial daddy ni.
Re: Tope Alabi And Bishop David Oyedepo Pictured Together by Helianthus(m): 8:58am On Mar 02, 2020
Bro i don't blame you.... Your name said it all.
Sodiquinone:
Fake Oyedepo the minister of curses that love to open gate of hell, his god could nt lead Atiku to win the presidency,with Tope Alabi the malian gospel singer that love to dance soapy.
Re: Tope Alabi And Bishop David Oyedepo Pictured Together by ForbesHomesNG(m): 12:27pm On Mar 02, 2020
lonelydora:

He is not your government
They both bond. More prayers from the real men of God can heal this nation of all our current challenges!

Intending land and house buyers should get get in touch with us (Duplex or Apartment houses). Verified and government certified titled LAND or houses. Check here and our signature below.
https://www.nairaland.com/5643825/dont-miss-best-ibeju-lekki-deal

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tonto Dikeh Acquires Lexus SUV: Pictures & Video / VJ Adams And Bimbo Ademoye Go Public With Their Relationship (Photos) / Annie Idibia In Towel, Ready To Swim With Her Daughters (pics,vid )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.