Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,380 members, 7,864,732 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 04:43 AM

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 02/03/2020 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 02/03/2020 (142 Views)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 02/03/18 / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 02/10/17 / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 02/09/17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 02/03/2020 by dallyemmy: 4:07pm On Mar 01, 2020
Re: Open Heavens Daily Devotional 02/03/2020 by dallyemmy: 7:23pm On Mar 05, 2020
PRAYER POINTS:

Almighty Father, the only reliable God I worship You

King of kings, I magnify Your name and give thanks to You for privilege to see another day and a new week for the month of March 2020

Lord eternal, thank You for the forgiveness of sin and Your blood shed for my salvation

Lord Jesus, thank You for Your word that daily lives in me

Today is our daddy’s birthday. Please pray for Pastor E. A Adeboye, that the Lord should pour fresh oil on him and enlarge his coast, in the name of Jesus

Lord eternal, direct my path and all my thoughts and never let me depend on myself alone, in the name of Jesus

Lord Jesus, concerning all I have purposed in my heart for this month, crown it with victory, in Jesus name

Holy spirit fill me daily with your unfailing and ever reliable love that surpass that of an ordinary man, in the name of Jesus

Lord Jesus, no matter what challenges of life come near me let me always overcome victoriously, in the name of Jesus

(1) (Reply)

Anne Graham Lotz: Christians Must Rely On Holy Spirit's Power Amid 'moral / Far Above Rubies / Announcement! (for Viewers And Followers Of My Posts)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.