Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,550 members, 7,837,107 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:01 PM

Guys Please Enough Of The Hatings. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Please Enough Of The Hatings. (165 Views)

Small Dick And One Minute Man: Guys Please Help / My Fiancée Freely Hangs Out With Guys, Please Help Me / Guys Please Stay​ Away From Single Ladies In Their Thirties!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Guys Please Enough Of The Hatings. by Nobody: 4:17pm On Mar 01, 2020
I know I'm a drama Queen but it all ends online here.
I'm only human and like every other person I have my own flaws.

Stop the hating and bashings but if you can't, no problems. Your loss not mine.

A guy was said to have jumpt into the third mainland lagoon. Who knows the pent up feelings he has been struggling with for a long time and has no one to share it with?
Who knows if it was those feelings that drove him nuts and made him take such drastic decision?

Now I come here sometimes to relieve tensions and pent up feelings by creating such dramatic threads and seeing the responses makes me laugh and sort of make me relieved and life goes on.

So....I don't have any regrets whatsoever or wish to apologize for stepping on toes cos I've always been like this from my day one on this forum. If you like me like that, fine. if not, waka.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Property Expo / Southern Nigeria Economic Forum / Correct Scores

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.