Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,872 members, 7,817,568 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:36 PM

Mohammed Adamu: Police Need N944.9bn To Protect Nigerians - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mohammed Adamu: Police Need N944.9bn To Protect Nigerians (27713 Views)

Supreme Court Ordered EFCC To Return ₦9bn To Dauda Lawal In 2021 / Wike Thanks Buhari For Refunding N78.9bn To Rivers, Appeals For A State Visit / Mohammed Adamu: Police Need 250,000 Rifles, 1,000 APCs, 774 Drones (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mohammed Adamu: Police Need N944.9bn To Protect Nigerians by Joefat: 11:14pm On Mar 01, 2020
NPF has failed us... Getting them new equipment won't change them from collecting bribe or harassing people along the street.. and Sars won't stop killing innocent people as well. So let share this money, the Lord has always be our protector ...
Re: Mohammed Adamu: Police Need N944.9bn To Protect Nigerians by HarunaWest(m): 11:16pm On Mar 01, 2020
King2305:

Nigeria security kee u dia
Dude what's your problem mehn..are you happy with our current insecurity status?
Re: Mohammed Adamu: Police Need N944.9bn To Protect Nigerians by designexploit(m): 11:16pm On Mar 01, 2020
Thieves!!!

1 Like

Re: Mohammed Adamu: Police Need N944.9bn To Protect Nigerians by Nobody: 11:16pm On Mar 01, 2020
rubbish, our police is professionally incompetent.
Re: Mohammed Adamu: Police Need N944.9bn To Protect Nigerians by Angelfrost(m): 11:20pm On Mar 01, 2020
HarunaWest:
It's high time Nigeria spent on its security forces. Even the 1 trillion is small..Naija has slot of criminals police inclusive but the NPF is so poorly equipped...Going to any of their station is an eyesore..Always a rickety pick up truck and disgruntled officers...It's high time Nigeria Invested massively on its security forces...if all the Abacha loot could be channeled to them under strict supervision of NSA and the CinC, it will be better for all...God bless Nigeria

Believe me, spend twice the amount the rogue up there quoted, nothing will change...

The greatest thing lacking in the police department is leadership!!!

1 Like

Re: Mohammed Adamu: Police Need N944.9bn To Protect Nigerians by Originalsly: 11:22pm On Mar 01, 2020
Unbelievable how these guys just be calling figures..... I'm almost sure if you read out the figure and ask him to write it he can't. ... let alone to ask him to break it down to show how he arrived at that number. No amount of money spent would improve the performance of an unqualified, indisciplined, unprofessional and corrupt Police force that is above the law.

1 Like

Re: Mohammed Adamu: Police Need N944.9bn To Protect Nigerians by libson001(m): 11:23pm On Mar 01, 2020
Pls give us the money we can protect ourselves
Re: Mohammed Adamu: Police Need N944.9bn To Protect Nigerians by Lovelive: 11:23pm On Mar 01, 2020
foolbuster:
Something close to that amount has already been given to the military and its as if everything got even worse. Even a lot more than that has gone into security vote still nothing. How will police fare differently?

Oga IG you and i know nigeria's security problem is not money. Na only you know wetin you wan use almost a trillion naira to do.

Re: Mohammed Adamu: Police Need N944.9bn To Protect Nigerians by Immanero: 11:36pm On Mar 01, 2020
Protects or kill? still lil bit confused.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mohammed Adamu: Police Need N944.9bn To Protect Nigerians by Idontgiveafuck2: 11:36pm On Mar 01, 2020
WHY WONT THEY SAY THIS? THE FAKE CORONAVIRUS NEWS HAS ALREADY RECEIVED 6 HUNDRED AND SOMETHING MILLION,SO OICE NEED THEIRS TOO.
Re: Mohammed Adamu: Police Need N944.9bn To Protect Nigerians by MansoryMX(m): 11:36pm On Mar 01, 2020
Neroiam:
Oboi.. Make una no vex o ..I be mathematician.

So,

---Estimated no of Nigerians = N200 million

---Money needed to
protect Nigerians = N944.9billion

Therefore,

Money needed to protect each citizen = N4724.5

IG of police.. We know that you wan to tiff money...
We will help you. No need to ask the government.

We Nigerians have agreed to pay the N4724.5 each.

But, if one person die from insecurity, you'll pay every Nigerian N4724.5

From my calculation.. If boko/herdsmen kill 1000, if you like hide the data, we go know... Person don hammer N4.724millon be that...

What do you say?

I need the number of of your weed supplier plz ASAP.
Re: Mohammed Adamu: Police Need N944.9bn To Protect Nigerians by Topemillo(m): 11:43pm On Mar 01, 2020
Make them share this money give us, we go protect ourselves

1 Like

Re: Mohammed Adamu: Police Need N944.9bn To Protect Nigerians by Oluwaseyi456(m): 11:46pm On Mar 01, 2020
Buhari should hand over to him
Re: Mohammed Adamu: Police Need N944.9bn To Protect Nigerians by Gwagone: 12:13am On Mar 02, 2020
xreal:
Police wants to collect theirs.

Shebi soldiers are are also collecting to 'fight' boko haram.

Next is civil defence.

Besides, which kain figure be dis?

Why not a Trillion naira straight?
They will also pay Nigerians for following the newscheesy
Re: Mohammed Adamu: Police Need N944.9bn To Protect Nigerians by Kenn55: 12:40am On Mar 02, 2020
I think they need the money to protect fulani herdsmen not Nigerians

2 Likes

Re: Mohammed Adamu: Police Need N944.9bn To Protect Nigerians by Excuzeme: 12:41am On Mar 02, 2020
obembet:

To me, I will prefer sharing the money to all of us and we can go and protect ourselves. �

Oh my Godt!
This is savage, l was just thinking of asking I.G Mohammed to tell us what percentage of that amount will be looted directly and when the leftover will be looted indirectly? grin

Imagine if we share that money, even Anini the Armed robber go wake up collect im share, Evans the Kidnapper, all Fulani terrorist herdmen under MACBAN unbrerra, Boko Haram, etc, will all have enough share to live a decent, non-violent life and enough to spare for Police rogger!

All these tiff-tiff Police people with small brain sef, ehn shocked angry

1 Like

Re: Mohammed Adamu: Police Need N944.9bn To Protect Nigerians by Dareywest001(m): 12:47am On Mar 02, 2020
Another kwaruption loading!
Re: Mohammed Adamu: Police Need N944.9bn To Protect Nigerians by ssfWeShss: 12:54am On Mar 02, 2020
i need am pass police
Re: Mohammed Adamu: Police Need N944.9bn To Protect Nigerians by Nobody: 1:06am On Mar 02, 2020
Abeg share the money give me my own, i go protect myself.
Re: Mohammed Adamu: Police Need N944.9bn To Protect Nigerians by ussv: 1:13am On Mar 02, 2020
We would need half of that amount to remove Nigerian masses out of poverty and reduce crime sir !
Re: Mohammed Adamu: Police Need N944.9bn To Protect Nigerians by March1117(m): 1:19am On Mar 02, 2020
HarunaWest:
It's high time Nigeria spent on its security forces. Even the 1 trillion is small..Naija has slot of criminals police inclusive but the NPF is so poorly equipped...Going to any of their station is an eyesore..Always a rickety pick up truck and disgruntled officers...It's high time Nigeria Invested massively on its security forces...if all the Abacha loot could be channeled to them under strict supervision of NSA and the CinC, it will be better for all...God bless Nigeria

I dont agree with you on the issue of rickety van. The NPF buys latest Toyota Hilux for a whooping sum of not less than #20m per unit. Come back in the next 3 months to check on that vehicle, a lot of its components would have been missing..
Re: Mohammed Adamu: Police Need N944.9bn To Protect Nigerians by openmine(m): 1:23am On Mar 02, 2020
what about provision of funds to upgrade their training schools all over the country?
No matter the equipment you purchase,if you don't train the police properly,we will still be where we started!
If you go to a police school,you will know why a typical policeman treat citizens with so much terror!
An average police school is worse than the lowest naija prison!
I stand to be corrected!
Re: Mohammed Adamu: Police Need N944.9bn To Protect Nigerians by Rebuke: 1:38am On Mar 02, 2020
Let them put all the fifty fifty naira they collect everyday from us on the high way and the one they collect from us at gunpoint together..... that is well more than enough for them sad

Miscreants!

Re: Mohammed Adamu: Police Need N944.9bn To Protect Nigerians by Kayceebiggie: 1:44am On Mar 02, 2020
DModeCntStopMe:
grin
Na thieves dem be

Oluwa oo..

What kind of country is this?

944 billion? shocked

Oga police wan cash out big time

After all the spending, the citizens will still be at the receiving end

Incompetent fools in power

Spits
Re: Mohammed Adamu: Police Need N944.9bn To Protect Nigerians by sunboy(m): 1:46am On Mar 02, 2020
SpecialAgent:
I totally agree with this, also, LEGALISE GUNS

Too bad we are not ready for that. We don’t have ordinary database for all Nigerian citizen.

The local govt do runs to collect birth certificate simple cos there’s no database.

Even though we have BVN, we have NIS, we have the Nigerian passport, they still can’t pull all this data’s together to come up with anything tangible. We have a very very long way to go!
Re: Mohammed Adamu: Police Need N944.9bn To Protect Nigerians by Nobody: 1:54am On Mar 02, 2020
HarunaWest:

The police are well paid
The problem is corruption, higher officers are cutting their salary.

BTW, is that why they are releasing criminals and can't arrest Miyetti_Allah leaders?

1 Share

Re: Mohammed Adamu: Police Need N944.9bn To Protect Nigerians by Alimzy20(m): 2:05am On Mar 02, 2020
obembet:

Abi oooo grin grin grin we don't need them.we can protect ourselves undecided
To me, I will prefer sharing the money to all of us and we can go and protect ourselves. �

1 Like

Re: Mohammed Adamu: Police Need N944.9bn To Protect Nigerians by Imoksp(m): 2:15am On Mar 02, 2020
libson001:
Pls give us the money we can protect ourselves

Hello. Can we connect on imoksp@yahoo.com

You're one of my friends here.

1 Like

Re: Mohammed Adamu: Police Need N944.9bn To Protect Nigerians by kizyalex10(m): 2:25am On Mar 02, 2020
obembet:

Source: https://punchng.com/police-need-n944-9bn-to-protect-nigerians-says-ig/
nigeria is a disgrace.despite d growing insecurity.we re busy releasing a so called repentant boko haram members.and d police complaining of money.even if u give dem d whole money in d world.they will divert it and also collect bribe nd turn their eyes away from dangerous weapon when it passes through them to cause massacre.what nigeria needs right now is for the govt to secure jobs for the people.build industries etc.believe me if an average youth can get a job of 100k monthly either as a graduate or skilled labour.nelieve me d crime rate will drop automatically to quater.most of the people doing this whole thing are frustrated .some wants to take care of their parents nd siblings to reciprocate.and when a job is not forth coming,d frustration nd pressure leads him to crime .dats why most times it looks like its normal to marry at 30 years nd above for me which ordinsrily 25 years should me married.naija is crazy

1 Like

Re: Mohammed Adamu: Police Need N944.9bn To Protect Nigerians by jara: 2:33am On Mar 02, 2020
The way Nigerians spit out money, ehn?

All the former Police Thief from Okiro to Balogun have shown us how they thief and Laundered their allocations.

On top of that junior officers on the streets delivered to them.

Can you imagine if all these allocations were used to start local factories for the equipment Nigeria needed from hospitals to other industries.

No O! We prefer new imports.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Wike: Treat Manhole Thieves As ‘Armed Robbers’, FCT NSCDC Boss Charges Personnel / NAF Alpha Jets Conducted Four Airstrikes Against Boko Haram in 24hrs / BRT: Lagos Govt Terminates Agreement With Operator

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.