Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,515 members, 7,830,529 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:42 AM

I Can’t Wait To Have Another Baby – Linda Ikeji Gushes Out - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Can’t Wait To Have Another Baby – Linda Ikeji Gushes Out (764 Views)

Linda Ikeji Gushes over her 6 month old son (photos) / Linda Ikeji Gushes Over Her Son, Jayce As He Clocks 4 Months / Laura Ikeji Gushes Over Her Husband, Ogbonna Kanu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Can’t Wait To Have Another Baby – Linda Ikeji Gushes Out by Popup9ja(m): 5:39pm On Mar 01, 2020
Nigerian blogger and media mogul, Linda Ikeji while reacting to the news that her younger sister, Laura Ikeji Kanu has welcomed her second child announced that she can not wait to have another child again.

Recall, that she Linda Ikeji welcomed her first child, a boy last year revealed she will soon embark on another 9 months journey.

See photo and post below :-https://popup9ja.com/i-cant-wait-to-have-another-baby-linda-ikeji/

Cc Lalasticlala
Cc MissyB3
Cc Fynestboi
Cc Seun
Cc Dominique
Cc mynd44

1 Share

Re: I Can’t Wait To Have Another Baby – Linda Ikeji Gushes Out by Professorcplus(m): 6:02pm On Mar 01, 2020
ok
Re: I Can’t Wait To Have Another Baby – Linda Ikeji Gushes Out by Neroiam(m): 6:02pm On Mar 01, 2020
Life of a blogger.. Next you want to use the convenience, tell us. And, add pics too. Nonsense
Re: I Can’t Wait To Have Another Baby – Linda Ikeji Gushes Out by scoundrel(f): 6:34pm On Mar 01, 2020
I wonder whose kid she wants to bear. Without the issue of money-scarcity to handle the responsibilities, she can have her pick of almost any attractive male willing to seed her.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Actress Etinosa Celebrates Birthday With Adorable Photos As She Clocks A New Age / Rema : Rise To Stardom, How He Was Discovered And Awarda / Exposed Secret -see Regina Daniels Elder Sister Married With Kids(video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.