Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,214 members, 7,818,729 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:09 PM

Kunle Togun To Tinubu: Why Did APC Fool Nigerians With Restructuring Promise? - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kunle Togun To Tinubu: Why Did APC Fool Nigerians With Restructuring Promise? (22026 Views)

Ajibola Togun: Fulani Men From Mali, Niger, Chad Have Infiltrated South-West / Anthony Sani: Igbo Confusing 2023 Presidency With Restructuring / Kunle Togun: South-West Has Been Invaded By Foreign Herdsmen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kunle Togun To Tinubu: Why Did APC Fool Nigerians With Restructuring Promise? by PHijo(m): 10:28am On Mar 02, 2020
Babacele:
shouldn't you be grateful to God that He brought PMB in 2015 or else would you have the freedom of mind and space to come online to express your opinions if those who couldn't managed $120/barrel proceeds ;who deliberately didnt control Bokoharam; neither give us electricity but fraudelent Discos ,nor diversified the economy; those who heartlessly sacrificed poor youths in that evil immigration job scam , or who encouraged thieves in public offices to steal ' well,well' because " stealing is not corruption" , or the thinking that stole defence budgets thereby encouraging insurgency ,etc had continued in government.

Think about the consequences of what we saw coming before kicking out your PDP disaster. Just think about that.

You saw nothing coming! Stupidity made you settle for the worst government in Nigeria's history. You guys distort facts to back up your evil narratives. When you talk about $120 per barrel I wonder which government you mean, Obasanjo's, Yar'Adua's or Jonathan's.

What was the output? What factors or players played a prominent role in how funds were disbursed?

How much did previous governments borrow and how did they avert recessions in the past.
Re: Kunle Togun To Tinubu: Why Did APC Fool Nigerians With Restructuring Promise? by Dchair2: 10:34am On Mar 02, 2020
Babacele:
maybe Col Togun should be telling us about how Dele Giwa was assassinated... a bullsheet col Tog whose government unleashed the worst kind of deliberate inhuman treatment on Nigeria that SAPped socio-economic lives, introduced 419 and a whole lot of mess which have widened the cracks in the nation should hide in shame and die quietly rather than disturbing us with his smelly ,rabid spits meant for foolish people.
Oga go meet the man, and tell him all these, even from his ''smelly mouth" as you put it, he still made some very important points in that interview. Nigeria will only get better when we learn not to throw away the baby alongside the dirty bath water
Re: Kunle Togun To Tinubu: Why Did APC Fool Nigerians With Restructuring Promise? by Organiccourses: 10:37am On Mar 02, 2020
tsephanyah:
Who is he? 95% of Nigerians don't know who he is. Irrelevant people making noise for the papers, so that they can print and stay relevant. The national leadership of the APC will not explain why the party will not implement the report of its committee on restructuring... Because you, the newspaper and does who read it av zero political advantage to the party. If you want something to keep body and soul together, just ask the relevant people because of your services to the nation they will help.

Indomie generations must not be commenting anyhow
Re: Kunle Togun To Tinubu: Why Did APC Fool Nigerians With Restructuring Promise? by Nobody: 10:38am On Mar 02, 2020
Abfinest007:
tinubu and apc will use this same restructuring to campaign

And fools like the one who runs from thread to thread here to win ftc will continue to swallow it line hook and sinker
Re: Kunle Togun To Tinubu: Why Did APC Fool Nigerians With Restructuring Promise? by Jonathan39: 10:39am On Mar 02, 2020
I am igbo and everything you said about our leaders is true. This current south East governors are the worst. How PDP elected Governors are asslicking buhari is what I don't seem to understand, they are the same reason IPOB is proscribed, the record is on ground, they will pay with their blood and that of their children any day Biafra sees the light.
fairfora:
APC has scammed us and we already know. Tinubu is a lame duck and we already know too. Oshiomohle is even more popular in the apc than him.

Our amotekun would correct the security lapses of the federal government. Call it any name...regional outfit, south west outfit, we don't care. I'm so disappointed in the south eastern leaders the way they're playing with the lives of their people. Na only mouth dem get. They've never been united and that's why it seems they're lagging behind in all things. How can umahi of a governor say in RUGA they stand? The yeye program isn't implemented yet, fulanis are killing maiming their men and raping their women. He just talks uncontrollably or is it because of the 80% greek gift funding contribution by the federal government that's "sharking" him? Their leaders have been mortgaging the future of their people from time immemorial. Just last week, a young fulani herder was threatening to kill an igbo farmer just because the latter complained that his crops were damaged by the former's cows. The fulani boy said thunder paya( as in thunder fire) ya papa and mama...in igbo land Had he held a gun during the exchange of words, he wouldn't have hesitated to pull the trigger. Any doubting Thomas should just watch the link below.

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://m.youtube.com/watch%3Fv%3DIvAUBMb_Jno&ved=2ahUKEwjs_7375_nnAhUO1BoKHfNYBS0QjjgwAHoECAEQAQ&usg=AOvVaw0gOg3WRgqZYVzxu5DeXfn1

And umahi once said their region was the safest yet, herders keep unleashing terror in their land. I travelled on same eastern road a few weeks back where we stopped midway because herdsmen were unleashing terror on the road. They kidnapped and took their victims into the bush. A whole vehicke filled with passengers were emptied. We had to stop for almost 30 minutes before hundreds of vehicles who were already on alert could hit the road to continue their journey. The armed mobile police sighted barely a km away from the scene couldn't near them. The earlier the igbo youths realise they don't have sincere leaders who could defend them, the better.

On amotekun we stand.
Re: Kunle Togun To Tinubu: Why Did APC Fool Nigerians With Restructuring Promise? by Dchair2: 10:40am On Mar 02, 2020
Babacele:
absolutely I'm in control of my mind and head . Since you are not sensitive enough to grasp the clincher in the word ' SAPped' , then let me upgrade you.
Apart from these barons wasting Dele Giwa, if you understand that, they also wasted our socioeconomic lives when they introduced SAP - an economy strategy that made us fasted to save in order to gain more but was rather embezzled leading to all sorts of evil that gave birth to most of our present wahalas like 419, yahoo, gangsterism wrongly named as cultism, exam malpractices, etc..... leaving us SAPped even spiritually for stealing and lack of fellow feeling also increased especially when the evil regime devalued the naira! Nigerians started running away from the country for greener pastures as the naira had become useless......and when the whole nation came together in one voice to restructure the land ,irrespective of tribe and religion, in that June 12 elections, col Togun's government sabotaged the process and down the cliff we went from where we have been trying to come out. So dear, Col To gun should shut up.
Your write is not entirely correct sir! There are numerous reports out there educating us on the real chaps who sponsored and truncated June 12
Re: Kunle Togun To Tinubu: Why Did APC Fool Nigerians With Restructuring Promise? by klax(m): 10:42am On Mar 02, 2020
tsephanyah:
Who is he? 95% of Nigerians don't know who he is. Irrelevant people making noise for the papers, so that they can print and stay relevant. The national leadership of the APC will not explain why the party will not implement the report of its committee on restructuring... Because you, the newspaper and does who read it av zero political advantage to the party. If you want something to keep body and soul together, just ask the relevant people because of your services to the nation they will help.

Bro na who do you dis tin? Your village people dem wicked wallahi wetin u do dem, see how u dey reason

Its people like you that actually destroyed Buhari ability to reason well and act like a real president because of your failure to let him listen to good advise or hear what people are saying for him to make good adjustment.

Pesin wey do u like dis no do well at all. Sorry ehn....
Re: Kunle Togun To Tinubu: Why Did APC Fool Nigerians With Restructuring Promise? by Dchair2: 10:48am On Mar 02, 2020
Gnaeusmagnus:

I tire.

People are whitewashing IBB regime..because someone from that regime is sayign something you like??

Okay....

The PDP people will now say they could not restructure because of 'The North'...okay..

Amazing! A man speaks the truth on current issues, you agree with the truth he spoke, and automatically it is interpreted to mean the acknowledgement of that particular truth spoken is an endorsement of the IBB regime? Na wa o
Re: Kunle Togun To Tinubu: Why Did APC Fool Nigerians With Restructuring Promise? by XANDERBOY85: 10:50am On Mar 02, 2020
fairfora:
APC has scammed us and we already know. Tinubu is a lame duck and we already know too. Oshiomohle is even more popular in the apc than him.

Our amotekun would correct the security lapses of the federal government. Call it any name...regional outfit, south west outfit, we don't care. I'm so disappointed in the south eastern leaders the way they're playing with the lives of their people. Na only mouth dem get. They've never been united and that's why it seems they're lagging behind in all things. How can umahi of a governor say in RUGA they stand? The yeye program isn't implemented yet, fulanis are killing maiming their men and raping their women. He just talks uncontrollably or is it because of the 80% greek gift funding contribution by the federal government that's "sharking" him? Their leaders have been mortgaging the future of their people from time immemorial. Just last week, a young fulani herder was threatening to kill an igbo farmer just because the latter complained that his crops were damaged by the former's cows. The fulani boy said thunder paya( as in thunder fire) ya papa and mama...in igbo land Had he held a gun during the exchange of words, he wouldn't have hesitated to pull the trigger. Any doubting Thomas should just watch the link below.

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://m.youtube.com/watch%3Fv%3DIvAUBMb_Jno&ved=2ahUKEwjs_7375_nnAhUO1BoKHfNYBS0QjjgwAHoECAEQAQ&usg=AOvVaw0gOg3WRgqZYVzxu5DeXfn1

And umahi once said their region was the safest yet, herders keep unleashing terror in their land. I travelled on same eastern road a few weeks back where we stopped midway because herdsmen were unleashing terror on the road. They kidnapped and took their victims into the bush. A whole vehicke filled with passengers were emptied. We had to stop for almost 30 minutes before hundreds of vehicles who were already on alert could hit the road to continue their journey. The armed mobile police sighted barely a km away from the scene couldn't near them. The earlier the igbo youths realise they don't have sincere leaders who could defend them, the better.

On amotekun we stand.

Insecure twerp!

What's the correlation between the topic of this thread and the south-east or Umahi? Instead of you to face your useless, lying party, you're yapping nonsense about the south-east that has made it clear from the get-go that Buhari/APC are bad market, and have nothing to offer but sorrow, tears, pain and death!
Re: Kunle Togun To Tinubu: Why Did APC Fool Nigerians With Restructuring Promise? by DollarBuddy: 10:50am On Mar 02, 2020
tsephanyah:

I'm very surprised you don't know who Colonel Togun is. Maybe you be of of the indomie generation kids, abi I lie?
Re: Kunle Togun To Tinubu: Why Did APC Fool Nigerians With Restructuring Promise? by Nobody: 10:58am On Mar 02, 2020
XANDERBOY85:

Insecure twerp!

What's the correlation between the topic of this thread and the south-east or Umahi? Instead of you to face your useless, lying party, you're yapping nonsense about the south-east that has made it clear from the get-go that Buhari/APC are bad market, and have nothing to offer but sorrow, tears, pain and death!
lol. It's obvious you're not current about their region with your post. Read papers so you would be in touch with your people.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kunle Togun To Tinubu: Why Did APC Fool Nigerians With Restructuring Promise? by Sweetmom: 11:03am On Mar 02, 2020
tsephanyah:

Ta leleyi sef?
Re: Kunle Togun To Tinubu: Why Did APC Fool Nigerians With Restructuring Promise? by Abubaushe(m): 11:04am On Mar 02, 2020
Racoon:
[s][/s]
This is Col.Kunle Togun(Rtd) of the DMI during the inglorious Babangida era.The reason for your misguided outburst is perhaps you were not yet born or older during that time.

Let him first tell Nigerians what he know about the killing of Dele Giwa,the then publisher of Newswatch mag.in 1986 before giving his advice on National scurity.
Be informed

1 Like

Re: Kunle Togun To Tinubu: Why Did APC Fool Nigerians With Restructuring Promise? by Nobody: 11:13am On Mar 02, 2020
allthingsgood:
Restructuring is a term coined by political scammers and swallowed by fools

And still being swallowed

1 Like

Re: Kunle Togun To Tinubu: Why Did APC Fool Nigerians With Restructuring Promise? by tsephanyah(f): 11:13am On Mar 02, 2020
DollarBuddy:

I'm very surprised you don't know who Colonel Togun is. Maybe you be of of the indomie generation kids, abi I lie?
Yep. I didn't know him and I jumped to criticize him. For that I apologise But don't call me a kid
Re: Kunle Togun To Tinubu: Why Did APC Fool Nigerians With Restructuring Promise? by Collins4u1(m): 11:13am On Mar 02, 2020
tsephanyah:

Are you just typing because this thread has a "reply" option??
Re: Kunle Togun To Tinubu: Why Did APC Fool Nigerians With Restructuring Promise? by lagdmark(m): 11:20am On Mar 02, 2020
Abfinest007:
Not this time!, even the Agberos in lagos who are Tinubu's followers know that Mr Tinubu is scam.
Re: Kunle Togun To Tinubu: Why Did APC Fool Nigerians With Restructuring Promise? by Okogopo: 11:23am On Mar 02, 2020
[s]
tsephanyah:
Yep. I didn't know him and I jumped to criticize him. For that I apologise But don't call me a kid
[/s]
Re: Kunle Togun To Tinubu: Why Did APC Fool Nigerians With Restructuring Promise? by udemzyudex(m): 11:56am On Mar 02, 2020
Abfinest007:

And some mumu Nigerians will still vote for them. grin
Re: Kunle Togun To Tinubu: Why Did APC Fool Nigerians With Restructuring Promise? by ukahrawah: 12:18pm On Mar 02, 2020
Gbam! Tinubu, explain.
Re: Kunle Togun To Tinubu: Why Did APC Fool Nigerians With Restructuring Promise? by odedinigbin(m): 12:36pm On Mar 02, 2020
Babacele:
maybe Col Togun should be telling us about how Dele Giwa was assassinated... a bullsheet col Tog whose government unleashed the worst kind of deliberate inhuman treatment on Nigeria that SAPped socio-economic lives, introduced 419 and a whole lot of mess which have widened the cracks in the nation should hide in shame and die quietly rather than disturbing us with his smelly ,rabid spits meant for foolish people.

Can you please tell ur father to come out with a reasonable proof?
Being d then DMI does not make him nor indites him to be one of d suspects
Many of you were not born,some were small even after d Dele Giwa's murdered case
Ask ur fathers/uncles before vomitting nonesense
Re: Kunle Togun To Tinubu: Why Did APC Fool Nigerians With Restructuring Promise? by Babacele: 12:43pm On Mar 02, 2020
Urchman200:
pls ur view on apc promise on restructuring the country ?
This is my opinions: You would agree that Nigeria was at the verge of imploding socioeconomically and geographically before PDP was kicked out ,and after carefully weighing the enormities of the mess the nation was in, APC promised 3 immediate reforms viz ; security, war against corruption, and infrastructural development when Buhari came in 2015, and to be frank, APC has even done more . So the country needed to be fit before it could engage or being subjected to rigorous exercise which restructuring entails.

Another word for ' restructuring' if you allow me sir ,is ' reform'. Until we grasp the complexity of the helpless perplexities which grip the different facets of our national life, and which have been the banes of our nation being, then and until then can we truly be informed and be free from the political game being played by politician along ethno-religious ill feelings they instigate, and the unnecessary paralysis of analysis that the word ' restructuring' evokes each time it is mentioned in this clime.
What restructuring can be more than a Tinubu forming LASTMA when it was obvious that the then present security outfits were grossly incompetent? Can any reform be more than an Oshiomole or Elrufai daring their reelections to call the bluffs of supposed teachers in public service who could not read nor write adequately to continue to teach our children? Or the sudden peaceful silence in the Niger Delta since APC came isn't part of the consequences of some reforms? Unlike in the past , many CBT centers were exam malpractice outfits but now you would have to think twice. If no reform was going on in our petroleum sector, how come we have not experienced fuel scarcity recently while fertilizer companies and refineries are springing up even when APC inherited a recession at $30/barrel ? What about the recent reform in our electricity billing that has bled Nigerians helplessly by that fraudulent phrase ' estimated billing' until Buhari came? And several examples to mention but a few.
If we wait for the usual jamboree of political folks- part of who defiled the national purity in the first place- to gather once again wasting public resources, and pretending to be profering solutions to some of our problems, then you must be kidding me.

Truth is, Nigeria needs a lot of reforms in different facets of her life : education, job creation, public service, security, the university idea, inclusive development , food security, desert encroachment and the herdsmen debacle, transport system etc which have been left unattended to by us ,and we should carefully approach the discussion that restructuring provokes so that we can get the best rather than being caught up in some senseless and fuzzy concepts shrouded in regional or religious undertones.

1 Like

Re: Kunle Togun To Tinubu: Why Did APC Fool Nigerians With Restructuring Promise? by Olukologia24592(m): 12:47pm On Mar 02, 2020
They didnt fool nigerians, Nigerians are fools.
Re: Kunle Togun To Tinubu: Why Did APC Fool Nigerians With Restructuring Promise? by DarkJeddi(m): 1:06pm On Mar 02, 2020
Babacele:
This here is a clear case of attacking the Messenger and not the message..

We are all capable of reading a passage and making our own conclusions.

Spare us your useless RANT.. angry
Re: Kunle Togun To Tinubu: Why Did APC Fool Nigerians With Restructuring Promise? by Babacele: 1:06pm On Mar 02, 2020
odedinigbin:

Can you please tell ur father to come out with a reasonable proof?
Being d then DMI does not make him nor indites him to be one of d suspects
Many of you were not born,some were small even after d Dele Giwa's murdered case
Ask ur fathers/uncles before vomitting nonesense
rather you should go ask your father to explain to you the role of Col Togun before and after Dele Giwa's death;the relationship between DMI and Dele as regards Gloria Okon and the Drug cartel in government who had told us earlier that Gloria had been taken care of officially only for Dele to run into her overseas . Further begged your dad to explain to you why the unnecessary phones calls and tabs on Dele before his assassination. I am sure he would explain to you if he knows for such info is beyond you. mtchew!
Re: Kunle Togun To Tinubu: Why Did APC Fool Nigerians With Restructuring Promise? by Babacele: 1:09pm On Mar 02, 2020
Dchair2:

Your write is not entirely correct sir! There are numerous reports out there educating us on the real chaps who sponsored and truncated June 12
oga the bulk stops at IBB and his teams table just as PMB would be held responsible by history and not mere narratives after his tenure must have finished. Leadership comes with huge responsibility, sacrifices and love.
Re: Kunle Togun To Tinubu: Why Did APC Fool Nigerians With Restructuring Promise? by DollarBuddy: 1:21pm On Mar 02, 2020
tsephanyah:

OK, I've heard you. Am so sorry kid ����
Re: Kunle Togun To Tinubu: Why Did APC Fool Nigerians With Restructuring Promise? by Babacele: 1:30pm On Mar 02, 2020
DarkJeddi:
This here is a clear case of attacking the Messenger and not the message..

We are all capable of reading a passage and making our own conclusions.

Spare us your useless RANT.. angry
what yeye message has an unrepentant part of our ' wahala' past has to offer? So he just found his voice? Why can't he start with his councillor or local government chairman. In his private life, what reforms has he brought rather than talking about stuffs he knows zilch about because mentioning Tinubu's name is the latest gimmick in town to becoming suddenly famous? Tell me what message ? we can pardon another public officer who hasn't insulted our sensibilities but not col To gun .
Re: Kunle Togun To Tinubu: Why Did APC Fool Nigerians With Restructuring Promise? by XklusivGistBlog(m): 1:35pm On Mar 02, 2020
tsephanyah:
We are grateful for your services for the nation Sir.

Wife�
Re: Kunle Togun To Tinubu: Why Did APC Fool Nigerians With Restructuring Promise? by Babacele: 1:41pm On Mar 02, 2020
Abubaushe:

Let him first tell Nigerians what he know about the killing of Dele Giwa,the then publisher of Newswatch mag.in 1986 before giving his advice on National scurity.
Be informed
Don't mind them..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Governor Soludo Buries His Father (Pictures) / Why We Can’t Produce Tompolo – Lawyers / Court Finds Olisa Metuh Guilty Of Laundering N400 Million

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.