Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,685 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:47 PM

Aryan Kheterpal Has Higher IQ Than Albert Einstein With Perfect Test Score - Science/Technology (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Aryan Kheterpal Has Higher IQ Than Albert Einstein With Perfect Test Score (50361 Views)

Albert Einstein's Eyes Are Currently Kept In A Safe In New York / Why Albert Einstein's Brain Was Removed After His Death / The complete history of Albert Einstein (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aryan Kheterpal Has Higher IQ Than Albert Einstein With Perfect Test Score by LordAzubuike(f): 12:25pm On Mar 02, 2020
misreal:
I am sure we have better brains here in nigeria.but because nigeria is seriously paying attention to bbn, we are not able to discover people like this.
Which better brains? Why do you people like hyping yourselves like this. Do you know what a 162 point IQ is? grin That's no child's play
Re: Aryan Kheterpal Has Higher IQ Than Albert Einstein With Perfect Test Score by CSTR2: 12:26pm On Mar 02, 2020
Re: Aryan Kheterpal Has Higher IQ Than Albert Einstein With Perfect Test Score by LordAzubuike(f): 12:26pm On Mar 02, 2020
mvem:
so bbn no dey US or Europe or they don't pay attention to entertainment
Don't mind him.... Nobody is the cause of his misfortune.
Re: Aryan Kheterpal Has Higher IQ Than Albert Einstein With Perfect Test Score by CSTR2: 12:27pm On Mar 02, 2020
There is no Nigerian on the Mensa list.

It is dominated by Indians and Chinese kids.

People with high functioning brains.

1 Like

Re: Aryan Kheterpal Has Higher IQ Than Albert Einstein With Perfect Test Score by Nobody: 12:28pm On Mar 02, 2020
Some1 even has 300+ in IQ... Hope he achieves something though... Cos a high IQ mostly posit as a curse rather than a blessing... If I where to choose mine it would rounded at 123-127..
Re: Aryan Kheterpal Has Higher IQ Than Albert Einstein With Perfect Test Score by LordAzubuike(f): 12:28pm On Mar 02, 2020
Chingykay77:

Yeah bro for USA to applaud Nigerians for creating the most professors in their country isn't a joke
But the thing na say if this kind ppl dy Naija this stupid Govt no go recognized them o na when dy blow finish them go carry their stupid mouth say that's our soil Man

SMH for this Naija
Which Nigerians account for the highest number of professors in the USA? undecided

Or you think this is your mediocre OAU or UI where they dish out professorship like beans.
Re: Aryan Kheterpal Has Higher IQ Than Albert Einstein With Perfect Test Score by bigiyaro(m): 12:28pm On Mar 02, 2020
xcabczyxabczzzz:

Bros face front nobody dey follow shine teeth.
bros go hang yourself mumu....no body send you.
Re: Aryan Kheterpal Has Higher IQ Than Albert Einstein With Perfect Test Score by Nobody: 12:29pm On Mar 02, 2020
misreal:
I am sure we have better brains here in nigeria.but because nigeria is seriously paying attention to bbn, we are not able to discover people like this.

Not only Nigeria, even in South Sudan.

You must think this is about Religion and Afrobeats and funny dance

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aryan Kheterpal Has Higher IQ Than Albert Einstein With Perfect Test Score by AkpaMgbor(m): 12:32pm On Mar 02, 2020
Many brilliant minds have recorded more Intelligence quotient than Einstein...tesla, Thomas eddison, even garry kasparov, Judith polgar and Bobby fischer and magnus carlsen who were all chessplayers have scored more on the IQ scale..it wasn't his IQ that made him popular.
Re: Aryan Kheterpal Has Higher IQ Than Albert Einstein With Perfect Test Score by xcabczyxabczzzz: 12:32pm On Mar 02, 2020
bigiyaro:
bros go hang yourself mumu....no body send you.
Na only coward dey find who go send them.

I won't want you to hang yourself, you is still important to the plant around you.
Re: Aryan Kheterpal Has Higher IQ Than Albert Einstein With Perfect Test Score by Adeleye1212(m): 12:32pm On Mar 02, 2020
I know book pass am
Re: Aryan Kheterpal Has Higher IQ Than Albert Einstein With Perfect Test Score by Nobody: 12:34pm On Mar 02, 2020
Macsjebs:

Source: https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/schoolboy-11-higher-iq-albert-21572641

Shit.
Who measured einstein's iq to be 160?
And since when did 162 become the highest Iq.
Abi Ramos16 you dey lie?
Ramos16:

FYI, not to brag, I have an IQ of 167, which is much more than you can have even if you try hard. I know I am not super smart and am ready to accept my mistakes, I do not recall insulting you in any way, so if you have a beef with me, well you can have it.
Re: Aryan Kheterpal Has Higher IQ Than Albert Einstein With Perfect Test Score by Tim16(m): 12:35pm On Mar 02, 2020
bigiyaro:
rubbish, let's see what he can create for humanity.
You should have better committed suicide than commenting
Re: Aryan Kheterpal Has Higher IQ Than Albert Einstein With Perfect Test Score by Tim16(m): 12:37pm On Mar 02, 2020
Abcoder:
Till he achieve something with it. It's of no use to humanity
What use have you become at your age?

Fools will always show themselves
Re: Aryan Kheterpal Has Higher IQ Than Albert Einstein With Perfect Test Score by bigiyaro(m): 12:37pm On Mar 02, 2020
xcabczyxabczzzz:

Na only coward dey find who go send them.

I won't want you to hang yourself, you is still important to the plant around you.
atleast am useful, but u r utterly and completely useless, as in very useless to everything, you just dey waste oxygen.
Re: Aryan Kheterpal Has Higher IQ Than Albert Einstein With Perfect Test Score by CSTR2: 12:38pm On Mar 02, 2020
misreal:
I doubt that.

If you do international exams like GRE, IELTS, PLAAB, you would see that Nigerians don't even score close to the Indians or Chinese.

And that is the exams the best brains in Nigeria are doing to travel out.
Re: Aryan Kheterpal Has Higher IQ Than Albert Einstein With Perfect Test Score by bigiyaro(m): 12:39pm On Mar 02, 2020
Tim16:
You should have better committed suicide than commenting
must u show your stupidity? haba.
Re: Aryan Kheterpal Has Higher IQ Than Albert Einstein With Perfect Test Score by Adakintroy2: 12:39pm On Mar 02, 2020
traihit:
Good for the boy. What made Einstein popular wasn't his IQ, it was his contribution to science. By the time this boy make some great contributions, he'll become more recognized.

Oga calm down Everyone knows what made Eistein popular.however, to contribute to science or any thing meaningfully you need a good i.q. he already has a better one than Einstein. So he is his way. P

Nobody compared him to Eistein in terms of achievements but i.q. you are the one bringing up achievements.
Re: Aryan Kheterpal Has Higher IQ Than Albert Einstein With Perfect Test Score by xcabczyxabczzzz: 12:39pm On Mar 02, 2020
bigiyaro:
atleast am useful, but u r utterly and completely useless, as in very useless to everything, you just dey waste oxygen.
What an illiterate, nobody waste oxygen.
Re: Aryan Kheterpal Has Higher IQ Than Albert Einstein With Perfect Test Score by Isoduwa(m): 12:40pm On Mar 02, 2020
misreal:

Hope you not talking about people like Buhari bobrisky tonto dike ini Edo Tiwa savage mercy aigbe � Linda ikeji EFCC Boko haram APC
Re: Aryan Kheterpal Has Higher IQ Than Albert Einstein With Perfect Test Score by Nackzy: 12:41pm On Mar 02, 2020
Enabling environment
Re: Aryan Kheterpal Has Higher IQ Than Albert Einstein With Perfect Test Score by bigiyaro(m): 12:44pm On Mar 02, 2020
xcabczyxabczzzz:
What an illiterate, nobody waste oxygen.
except you.
Re: Aryan Kheterpal Has Higher IQ Than Albert Einstein With Perfect Test Score by xcabczyxabczzzz: 12:46pm On Mar 02, 2020
bigiyaro:
except you.
You are right.
Re: Aryan Kheterpal Has Higher IQ Than Albert Einstein With Perfect Test Score by DarkJeddi(m): 12:46pm On Mar 02, 2020
GOFRONT:
His IQ is higher than that of some old papas on here...
An IQ is not a function of age..
Re: Aryan Kheterpal Has Higher IQ Than Albert Einstein With Perfect Test Score by Nobody: 12:46pm On Mar 02, 2020
misreal:

BBN and how to master ballot box snatching. That one pays high here.

1 Like

Re: Aryan Kheterpal Has Higher IQ Than Albert Einstein With Perfect Test Score by musicwriter(m): 12:49pm On Mar 02, 2020
traihit:
Good for the boy. What made Einstein popular wasn't his IQ, it was his contribution to science. By the time this boy make some great contributions, he'll become more recognized.

Einstein wasn't even a good student in school, at least there's no record of his school days with good grades that I know of. Its said he even failed some of his exam at some point.

His contribution in science happened when he already left school and actually began questioning everything he was taught in school. He was already working then.

1 Like

Re: Aryan Kheterpal Has Higher IQ Than Albert Einstein With Perfect Test Score by grandstar(m): 12:51pm On Mar 02, 2020
hisexcellency34:
Heard his mother is an Igbo woman born in England

We here on NL can easily tell from his skin
Re: Aryan Kheterpal Has Higher IQ Than Albert Einstein With Perfect Test Score by DarkJeddi(m): 12:53pm On Mar 02, 2020
GodSaklek:
This what people don't understand, we can call people of the past a great, but we got uncountable of such people with great idea than them right now... People of nowadays are more intelligent than people of the past, there billions of people living right now that are 99% far intelligent than Einstein and billions of people still coming in future that will way more intelligent than people that are currently living..
That’s a lie and a fallacy,people of today are not more intelligent than those of yesterday..

Einstein is great not because of his IQ,but because of what he achieved.

The man who discovered that the earth revolve round the sun is in no way less intelligent than the man who first finds a way to land on Jupiter.. shocked

It's all a matter of PERSPECTIVE.. shocked
Re: Aryan Kheterpal Has Higher IQ Than Albert Einstein With Perfect Test Score by Thirteenblood: 12:54pm On Mar 02, 2020
Wow
Re: Aryan Kheterpal Has Higher IQ Than Albert Einstein With Perfect Test Score by maxjax(m): 12:55pm On Mar 02, 2020
it better be grin
todugo:

I guess he is currently working on the formulae for the vaccine cheesy grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Elephant Rampages Through South African Village, Killed & Eaten (Photos) / Robot Sophia: Meet The First Robot In History To Become A Citizen Of A Country / See The Python My Neighbour Killed In His House Today(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.