Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,214 members, 7,818,728 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:08 PM

Aryan Kheterpal Has Higher IQ Than Albert Einstein With Perfect Test Score - Science/Technology (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Aryan Kheterpal Has Higher IQ Than Albert Einstein With Perfect Test Score (50362 Views)

Albert Einstein's Eyes Are Currently Kept In A Safe In New York / Why Albert Einstein's Brain Was Removed After His Death / The complete history of Albert Einstein (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aryan Kheterpal Has Higher IQ Than Albert Einstein With Perfect Test Score by Chingykay77(m): 12:59pm On Mar 02, 2020
LordAzubuike:

Which Nigerians account for the highest number of professors in the USA? undecided

Or you think this is your mediocre OAU or UI where they dish out professorship like beans.
You should check it
Re: Aryan Kheterpal Has Higher IQ Than Albert Einstein With Perfect Test Score by TOPCRUISE(m): 1:01pm On Mar 02, 2020
GOFRONT:
His IQ is higher than that of some old papas on here...
Same with you sad
Re: Aryan Kheterpal Has Higher IQ Than Albert Einstein With Perfect Test Score by 0m0nnakoda: 1:02pm On Mar 02, 2020
DarkJeddi:
An IQ is not a function of age..
Says who?

What is IQ?
That claim is dubious as is the validity of IQ itself and IQ tests.
Re: Aryan Kheterpal Has Higher IQ Than Albert Einstein With Perfect Test Score by Flier: 1:02pm On Mar 02, 2020
misreal:
I am sure we have better brains here in nigeria.but because nigeria is seriously paying attention to bbn, we are not able to discover people like this.
We don’t,don’t deceive yourself
Re: Aryan Kheterpal Has Higher IQ Than Albert Einstein With Perfect Test Score by Flier: 1:05pm On Mar 02, 2020
DarkJeddi:
An IQ is not a function of age..
It has to do with age,your IQ Drops after the age of 22
And continue dropping only if you keep acquiring knowledge
Re: Aryan Kheterpal Has Higher IQ Than Albert Einstein With Perfect Test Score by Mizwisdom(f): 1:05pm On Mar 02, 2020
I knew he was Asian even before reading, after they finish worshipping their idol they either born Geniuses or odd creatures
Re: Aryan Kheterpal Has Higher IQ Than Albert Einstein With Perfect Test Score by LordAzubuike(f): 1:06pm On Mar 02, 2020
Chingykay77:

You should check it
That is wrong.

You can say there are alot of Nigerian professors in the USA instead of saying Nigerians account for the highest number of professors in the USA.

I used to think like you people , that Nigerians are making waves out there until I found out it's not just a Nigerian thingy. Citizens from countries like India are doing extremely great. You will only hear about that of a Nigerian in the Nigerian papers coz he's of your nationality when you travel out, you'd discover Nigerians still dey learn work.
Re: Aryan Kheterpal Has Higher IQ Than Albert Einstein With Perfect Test Score by SmartMugu: 1:09pm On Mar 02, 2020
Who measured Einstein's IQ and how?
Re: Aryan Kheterpal Has Higher IQ Than Albert Einstein With Perfect Test Score by Nobody: 1:15pm On Mar 02, 2020
Can he solve the problem of Corona virus.

grin
Re: Aryan Kheterpal Has Higher IQ Than Albert Einstein With Perfect Test Score by adecz: 1:23pm On Mar 02, 2020
From the English, posts &
responses, most Nairalander's
IQs are within the regions of 15 to 33.

undecided lipsrsealed undecided
Re: Aryan Kheterpal Has Higher IQ Than Albert Einstein With Perfect Test Score by Chingykay77(m): 1:28pm On Mar 02, 2020
LordAzubuike:

That is wrong.

You can say there are alot of Nigerian professors in the USA instead of saying Nigerians account for the highest number of professors in the USA.

I used to think like you people , that Nigerians are making waves out there until I found out it's not just a Nigerian thingy. Citizens from countries like India are doing extremely great. You will only hear about that of a Nigerian in the Nigerian papers coz he's of your nationality when you travel out, you'd discover Nigerians still dey learn work.
That was my first statement ..........i never said Nigeria accounted for highest number of professors
Re: Aryan Kheterpal Has Higher IQ Than Albert Einstein With Perfect Test Score by hilfinity(m): 1:32pm On Mar 02, 2020
Ofemmanu1:
One of the things Ford Prefect had always found hardest to understand about humans was their habit of continually stating and repeating the very very obvious.

Don't sha abuse d power u r receiving o wink
Re: Aryan Kheterpal Has Higher IQ Than Albert Einstein With Perfect Test Score by Johnedoh: 1:33pm On Mar 02, 2020
Hee from India, going by his name. Those guys sha
Re: Aryan Kheterpal Has Higher IQ Than Albert Einstein With Perfect Test Score by Odunolumide(m): 1:36pm On Mar 02, 2020
maxjax:
grin he came at the right time, 1st task for him is to work on the cure for corona virus cheesy

Has high IQ doesn't mean he can excel in the field of medical science. Most of them genius usually tow the physics line .
Re: Aryan Kheterpal Has Higher IQ Than Albert Einstein With Perfect Test Score by AmazingELixir: 1:36pm On Mar 02, 2020
grin grin grin

Oya Buhari gaan bring that boy to Nigeria so he can help us solve boko haram herdsmen Troublems
Re: Aryan Kheterpal Has Higher IQ Than Albert Einstein With Perfect Test Score by Odunolumide(m): 1:38pm On Mar 02, 2020
Mrpsly247:
Some1 even has 300+ in IQ... Hope he achieves something though... Cos a high IQ mostly posit as a curse rather than a blessing... If I where to choose mine it would rounded at 123-127..

No one has an IQ of 300
Re: Aryan Kheterpal Has Higher IQ Than Albert Einstein With Perfect Test Score by Nobody: 1:41pm On Mar 02, 2020
Tests don't determine how smart you are. I have seen this first hand so many times. Besides Albert Einstein at the age of 12 started learning Euclidean Geometry and differentiation and integration which he mastered at 14. Tell me anyone that can do that and I will bow.

1 Like

Re: Aryan Kheterpal Has Higher IQ Than Albert Einstein With Perfect Test Score by Nobody: 1:42pm On Mar 02, 2020
by the time they buy him his first phone and he start watching xvideo, the IQ will drop automatically.

2 Likes

Re: Aryan Kheterpal Has Higher IQ Than Albert Einstein With Perfect Test Score by galadima77(m): 1:48pm On Mar 02, 2020
traihit:
Good for the boy. What made Einstein popular wasn't his IQ, it was his contribution to science. By the time this boy make some great contributions, he'll become more recognized.

Na you understand pass
Re: Aryan Kheterpal Has Higher IQ Than Albert Einstein With Perfect Test Score by golddare: 1:52pm On Mar 02, 2020
Macsjebs:

Source: https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/schoolboy-11-higher-iq-albert-21572641

As good as the test may be there are still some grey areas to the test of human intellect. Winston Churchill was said to be dull that his teacher said if he was to contest for the president of Dillard he would not needed to campaign to win. Winston Churchill became one of the best leaders Britain ever had.
Re: Aryan Kheterpal Has Higher IQ Than Albert Einstein With Perfect Test Score by Tamzblaze(m): 1:54pm On Mar 02, 2020
He said,he loves solving PROBLEMS...

KID please we need in you in Nigeria...lots of PROBLEMS changed to PALAVA..
Hope you can help us oooo
Re: Aryan Kheterpal Has Higher IQ Than Albert Einstein With Perfect Test Score by Oritsewhandey(m): 2:08pm On Mar 02, 2020
hisexcellency34:
Heard his mother is an Igbo woman born in England
She is from Umuleri. Oops! Aguleri India.
Re: Aryan Kheterpal Has Higher IQ Than Albert Einstein With Perfect Test Score by Nobody: 2:17pm On Mar 02, 2020
Odunolumide:

No one has an IQ of 300
Google James sidis... Nigga could stand at 4 months and could even remember his time in the womb..
Re: Aryan Kheterpal Has Higher IQ Than Albert Einstein With Perfect Test Score by Ricardo010: 2:34pm On Mar 02, 2020
I think i have an IQ as high as 162..….please how do one check his IQ and be among those recorded in the fame book....
Re: Aryan Kheterpal Has Higher IQ Than Albert Einstein With Perfect Test Score by DAVE5(m): 2:40pm On Mar 02, 2020
Abalado:
He even have brain than bubu...

Does bubu have brain?
Re: Aryan Kheterpal Has Higher IQ Than Albert Einstein With Perfect Test Score by jaxxy(m): 2:48pm On Mar 02, 2020
interesting. Nice
Re: Aryan Kheterpal Has Higher IQ Than Albert Einstein With Perfect Test Score by lexy2014: 3:00pm On Mar 02, 2020
misreal:
I am sure we have better brains here in nigeria.but because nigeria is seriously paying attention to bbn, we are not able to discover people like this.

grin cheesy grin
Re: Aryan Kheterpal Has Higher IQ Than Albert Einstein With Perfect Test Score by lexy2014: 3:02pm On Mar 02, 2020
golddare:

As good as the test may be there are still some grey areas to the test of human intellect. Winston Churchill was said to be dull that his teacher said if he was to contest for the president of Dillard he would not needed to campaign to win. Winston Churchill became one of the best leaders Britain ever had.

U right. IQ test doesn't test social and emotional skills. Just cognitive skills

1 Like

Re: Aryan Kheterpal Has Higher IQ Than Albert Einstein With Perfect Test Score by BENEAMATA: 3:43pm On Mar 02, 2020
GeneralPula:
Palapala undecided
azin , how ? cry
Re: Aryan Kheterpal Has Higher IQ Than Albert Einstein With Perfect Test Score by Welrez(m): 3:44pm On Mar 02, 2020
traihit:
Good for the boy. What made Einstein popular wasn't his IQ, it was his contribution to science. By the time this boy make some great contributions, he'll become more recognized.
People forget that Einstein never did any IQ test so his IQ is unknown, which makes the report a suspect!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Elephant Rampages Through South African Village, Killed & Eaten (Photos) / Robot Sophia: Meet The First Robot In History To Become A Citizen Of A Country / See The Python My Neighbour Killed In His House Today(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.