Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,929 members, 7,835,101 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:14 AM

Photos Of The Hospital Where The Coronavirus Patient Is Kept In Lagos - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Photos Of The Hospital Where The Coronavirus Patient Is Kept In Lagos (2018 Views)

Ekiti Coronavirus Patient Has Been Discharged (Pictures) / Tonye Cole: The Third Coronavirus Patient & I Were On The Same Flight / Uber Driver That Carried The Italian Coronavirus Patient In Nigeria Speaks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos Of The Hospital Where The Coronavirus Patient Is Kept In Lagos by kidap: 8:33pm On Mar 01, 2020
This is the Lagos State owned Infectious Disease Hospital (IDH) in Yaba.

Also, it is where the coronavirus patient is been kept for treatment.

Wotzupng is bringing to you photos of the clinic.

Source: https://wotzup.ng/photos-of-the-hospital-where-the-coronavirus-patient-is-kept-in-lagos/
Lalasticlala OAM4J, Mynd44

Re: Photos Of The Hospital Where The Coronavirus Patient Is Kept In Lagos by kidap: 8:34pm On Mar 01, 2020

Re: Photos Of The Hospital Where The Coronavirus Patient Is Kept In Lagos by kidap: 8:34pm On Mar 01, 2020

Re: Photos Of The Hospital Where The Coronavirus Patient Is Kept In Lagos by Nobody: 8:37pm On Mar 01, 2020
angry angry angry

See it! Fully equipped.
The drawing on the wall is a visual placebo!!!

See where dem wan put coronavirus patient? cheesy cheesy
These people are mad. The whole country will be infected in a matter of weeks if this is a typical Corona virus hospital

Until we see the picture of the Italian being quarantined.

Coronavirus for Nigeria na scam!!! angry angry

1 Like

Re: Photos Of The Hospital Where The Coronavirus Patient Is Kept In Lagos by GidifeedNews: 8:37pm On Mar 01, 2020
Wow!!!! This is what media won't tell us
Re: Photos Of The Hospital Where The Coronavirus Patient Is Kept In Lagos by LosC: 8:44pm On Mar 01, 2020
NASS should adopt a bill curtailing fake news.
The hungry bloggers were busy feeding our eyes with one particular rotten Building in a pitiable condition.
OP, thank you for exposing them and updating us with the original picture. Meanwhile, i can also see some new facilities. I think they're getting ready for any other incident.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos Of The Hospital Where The Coronavirus Patient Is Kept In Lagos by Born2Breed(f): 8:45pm On Mar 01, 2020
Nice one
Re: Photos Of The Hospital Where The Coronavirus Patient Is Kept In Lagos by Racoon(m): 8:45pm On Mar 01, 2020
Nice place but who is this damned Italian for goodness sake? angry
Re: Photos Of The Hospital Where The Coronavirus Patient Is Kept In Lagos by kidap: 8:47pm On Mar 01, 2020
Stay tuned for his pictures grin
Racoon:
Who is this damned Italian for goodness sake? angry
Re: Photos Of The Hospital Where The Coronavirus Patient Is Kept In Lagos by Staro: 8:47pm On Mar 01, 2020

Why didn't they do all these before now?

After exposing our unclothedness as a nation to the world, the LASG is
now on a jamboree to redeem it's battered image.

They kept lying to the world about how prepared Nigeria was even when
they knew they had nothing on the ground yet

Re: Photos Of The Hospital Where The Coronavirus Patient Is Kept In Lagos by LosC: 8:48pm On Mar 01, 2020
OrestesDante:
angry angry angry

See it! Fully equipped.
The drawing on the wall is a visual placebo!!!

See where dem want put coronavirus patient? cheesy cheesy
These people are mad. The whole country will be infected in a matter of weeks if this is a typical Corona virus hospital

Until we see the picture of the Italian being quarantined.

Coronavirus for Nigeria na scam!!! angry angry

I strongly suggest you visit the hospital, break into the quarantined area and give the italian a heartwarming Hug. That way, you can be able to undoubt your doubt.

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of The Hospital Where The Coronavirus Patient Is Kept In Lagos by Okoroawusa: 8:49pm On Mar 01, 2020
Staro:

No amount of propaganda from LASG can rubbish
the PUNCH report. That report was very factual.

If anything, the PUNCH report has now put the LASG and FG
on their toes - painting walls and doing some landscaping

Na wa for una o!

If dem catch una here una turn another side
Re: Photos Of The Hospital Where The Coronavirus Patient Is Kept In Lagos by chatinent: 8:49pm On Mar 01, 2020
It looks substandard.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of The Hospital Where The Coronavirus Patient Is Kept In Lagos by Okoroawusa: 8:50pm On Mar 01, 2020
LosC:

I strongly suggest you visit the hospital, break into the quarantined area and give the italian a heartwarming Hug. That way, you can be able to undoubt your doubt.

I think that will be a good idea for him.
Re: Photos Of The Hospital Where The Coronavirus Patient Is Kept In Lagos by Nobody: 8:53pm On Mar 01, 2020
LosC:

cheesy cheesy

Does this look like a place for containment to you?

Whether fake Italian or not.... If this is the type of stuff we have around the country to handle this, then we should all brace up for a real battle for life!!! More facemasks will be sold, more sanitizers will be sold. Get my point of view!

1 Like

Re: Photos Of The Hospital Where The Coronavirus Patient Is Kept In Lagos by stonemasonn: 9:24pm On Mar 01, 2020
Lol, I commend Pontius for the emergency face lift.
Show us the toilet facilities too.
Re: Photos Of The Hospital Where The Coronavirus Patient Is Kept In Lagos by ZombieHUNT: 9:58pm On Mar 01, 2020
LosC:
NASS should adopt a bill curtailing fake news.
The hungry bloggers were busy feeding our eyes with one particular rotten Building in a pitiable condition.
OP, thank you for exposing them and updating us with the original picture. Meanwhile, i can also see some new facilities. I think they're getting ready for any other incident.

You really deserved that insult for this pathetic comment
Re: Photos Of The Hospital Where The Coronavirus Patient Is Kept In Lagos by LosC: 10:14pm On Mar 01, 2020
OrestesDante:

Does this look like a place for containment to you?

Whether fake Italian or not.... If this is the type of stuff we have around the country to handle this, then we should all brace up for a real battle for life!!! More facemasks will be sold, more sanitizers will be sold. Get my point of view!

I get your point. But the issue now is that 'one can't give what he/she doesn't have'. That's the situation of the Nation now until the virus gets to one of these top politicians
Re: Photos Of The Hospital Where The Coronavirus Patient Is Kept In Lagos by iluvdonjazzy: 10:17pm On Mar 01, 2020
Ok o
Re: Photos Of The Hospital Where The Coronavirus Patient Is Kept In Lagos by 2mch(m): 1:02am On Mar 02, 2020
It’s fine but these are tents. They should ensure mosquito nets are given make the patient no go infect our mosquitoes undecided
Re: Photos Of The Hospital Where The Coronavirus Patient Is Kept In Lagos by seunlayi(m): 8:03am On Mar 02, 2020
I prayed this facility will rot away inasmuch there is no more infections

(1) (Reply)

TREVO Product, Sales And Becoming Trevo Agent(life And Health Coach) / Do You Remember OMONIGHO Whose HEAD Was Eaten By Two DOGS? / Pot Belly : More Hereditary Than Alcoholic In Nature

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.