Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,161 members, 7,829,147 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:22 PM

Barren - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Barren (1825 Views)

I Used Juju To Marry My Wife, Now She's Barren How Do I Tell Her / Your Partner Is Barren, Can You Go For Adoption? / Can You Marry An Impotent Man Or A Barren Woman? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Barren by Dsense(m): 3:46am On Dec 20, 2010
[size=15pt]Hello Nairalanders,
I have this question in my mind which i would like to share and get perfect and superb answers to it.

What and how would you react . . . . When discovering your ''Girlfriend/Wife to be''  is a confirmed Barren!

What type of love you have for you spouse?

What do you think about this thought . . . . . .''Marriage is not mostly meant for having children but  meant for the couple to enjoy the brightness and the illutriousness of their lives ommited from Children![/size]
Re: Barren by r231(m): 3:59am On Dec 20, 2010
with God all things are possible

will still love her the same way NO MATTER WHAT
Re: Barren by Dsense(m): 4:05am On Dec 20, 2010
^^^Thank you for the soft contribution!
But what are the steps to be taken . . . . .After accepting it as a portion?
Re: Barren by r231(m): 4:08am On Dec 20, 2010
you only accept things like that when you don't knw God
Re: Barren by Dsense(m): 4:25am On Dec 20, 2010
Nice 1. . . . THANKS grin
Re: Barren by Osama10(m): 4:27am On Dec 20, 2010
Am married and wifey is not barren so no comment. lipsrsealed

Am waiting for your reply D-sense. wink
Re: Barren by Dsense(m): 4:43am On Dec 20, 2010
You must be the impotent then undecided grin . . .One of you must exhibit it grin
Re: Barren by Nobody: 4:45am On Dec 20, 2010
Plz man y children are homeless and hoping to be adopted in Nigeria.

Do your part and adopt. Dont let the news of barrenness stop you.
Re: Barren by Osama10(m): 4:52am On Dec 20, 2010
D-sense:

You must be the impotent then undecided grin . . .One of you must exhibit it grin

Should I show you a picture of my son? grin
Re: Barren by OchiAgha2(m): 5:16am On Dec 20, 2010
I would move on, unless she would allow me to sleep with other women so that I can have children. As the eldest son, my bloodline will not end with me.
Re: Barren by Dyt(f): 5:49am On Dec 20, 2010
Simply adopt
Re: Barren by InkedNerd(f): 5:54am On Dec 20, 2010
D-sense:

Hello Nairalanders,
I have this question in my mind which i would like to share and get perfect and superb answers to it.

What and how would you react . . . . When discovering your ''Girlfriend/Wife to be''  is a confirmed Barren!

What type of love you have for you spouse?

What do you think about this thought . . . . . .''Marriage is not mostly meant for having children but  meant for the couple to enjoy the brightness and the illutriousness of their lives ommited from Children!

Oh really? ::[/b]raises eyebrow[b]::

@OP: I'd either get IVF or find a surrogate.
Re: Barren by freecocoa(f): 5:56am On Dec 20, 2010
You can adopt and as someone already said wiv God all things are possible,ever heard of hannah,sarah,elizabeth etc in the bible?
Re: Barren by MrsEve2(f): 7:07am On Dec 20, 2010
I guess love isn't blind after all if a man would leave his LOVE because she is barren. And they call me EVIL. Hmmm.

Awwww my boo done started his FIRST THREAD! Strike a pose! Let mama take pictures! Hit that vogue suga! grin
Re: Barren by Phate07(m): 7:35am On Dec 20, 2010

Dsense, what the heck are you doing opening threads? Your work is to trash threads. undecided
Re: Barren by Ranoscky(m): 10:57am On Dec 20, 2010
If I see that she's truely the one for me, I'll marry her then go for adoption.
Re: Barren by chibenwa(m): 11:02am On Dec 20, 2010
there is noting wrong going 4 an adoption.except u want to do it the juju way!
if i truly luv her,i get married and adopt kids.no harm.
Re: Barren by kaymoney2(m): 11:08am On Dec 20, 2010
@ OP I think no woman is born barren one thing leads to another** Until when she tells you her story and also her past experiences that would determine if we can continue or not ~ some of these women  are barren due to their own unscrupulous activities   undecided
Re: Barren by Dsense(m): 3:59pm On Dec 20, 2010
Ileke-IdI:

Plz man y children are homeless and hoping to be adopted in Nigeria.

Do your part and adopt. Dont let the news of barrenness stop you.
Ileke has just killed me pata pata , , ,I'm not an impotent neither she's barren . . .You know me well! wink

Osama10:

Should I show you a picture of my son? grin
Pictures full internet . . .You can easile copy and paste . . . .You be impotent jor tongue grin

@Dyt . . I've always known you are a barren tongue . . .You didn't even think, you just cast the answer straight grin
Re: Barren by omega25red(m): 4:02pm On Dec 20, 2010
just as a woman might not be able to give birth a man might have weak swimmers too so i would love her regardless and adoption will probably be our option
Re: Barren by MrsEve2(f): 4:08pm On Dec 20, 2010
Dsense,

You didn't have to tell them my business. I shared that to you in confident. Now you go created a post juking about barren after I confided in you. You hurt me so! cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Barren by Dsense(m): 4:12pm On Dec 20, 2010
@Inked . . . . .Surrogate?    , .  . . . .Love is dead! cry

@Freecasava . . .  . kiss . . .Thanks for the contribu!

@Eve sweetie . . . .  . . kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

@Phat head . . .Sometimes you multitask wink grin

@Rasaky sorry Ranosky  grin  . . . . . . Nice one!

@Chinbewa . . . .We never said adoption is wrong,We said nothing like that!

@Kay paddy . , .  .Nice 1 . . Keep it rolling!

@Omega , . .That's is right and should be like that!

@Eve sweetie . . . .They don't know i'm referring to you . . . . . Don't shout pls wink
Re: Barren by livedit(f): 5:21pm On Dec 20, 2010
Luckily for me, I'm not barren through the grace and mercy of God. Although I'm not a man, I would like to add my two cents worth. wink I do understand for a man that carrying on his name IS very important to most men. But in some cases when you find out down the line a woman/man is barren (yes, some men can be impotent too) and you have invested ones self into the relationship then what do you do? This is the same person, unfortunately they can not bare a child. I would hope people would choose to stay and consider "other alternatives" that will remain morally sound in the relationship or even adopting. Any "fool" can bare a child. But it takes a real man/woman to actually raise and parent a child. Just because you were able to birth a child does not necessarily mean that you are any better than any body else who isn't able to bare a child. To me, I can actually highly respect someone who is able to give a homeless child a home and raise them. But I think that if a woman/man being "barren" is a deal breaker for you, then I think you should end the relationship instead of stepping out on that person. That is why the bible says that you choose to love, honor and obey through sickness and in health, through bad times and good times until death do you part.
Re: Barren by Dsense(m): 5:25pm On Dec 20, 2010
^^You should be a writter cry cry
Nice contribu!
Re: Barren by MrsEve2(f): 5:29pm On Dec 20, 2010
Sadly many can't comprehend nor read.
Re: Barren by Dsense(m): 6:00pm On Dec 20, 2010
^^^You are just one of them grin
Re: Barren by MrsEve2(f): 6:02pm On Dec 20, 2010
One of them who Dsense? Are you calling me a bitch?
Re: Barren by Dsense(m): 6:12pm On Dec 20, 2010
I don't and will never . . .Cause i love bosoms grin kiss
Re: Barren by MrsEve2(f): 7:02pm On Dec 20, 2010
Oh okay I was gon pull out my catwoman outfit and claw yo arse to death. But, I could never hurt my boo! Come here which side you want? Left or right? cheesy kiss
Re: Barren by Osama10(m): 7:08pm On Dec 20, 2010
D-sense:

Pictures full internet . . .You can easile copy and paste . . . .You be impotent jor tongue grin

I see say your kolo don strong oh, try make you reach Rumuigbo quick. lipsrsealed
Re: Barren by Dsense(m): 7:52pm On Dec 20, 2010
Mrs, Eve:

Oh okay I was gon pull out my catwoman outfit and claw yo arse to death. But, I could never hurt my boo! Come here which side you want? Left or right? cheesy kiss
LOOL , , . grin
I want both! tongue

@Osama,
**Sighs**
Re: Barren by Ranoscky(m): 6:40am On Dec 21, 2010
^^
Get a room guys!

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Gf Just Broke Up Wif Me Cos She Is S.s Genotype Says / My Happiness For Her Life / My Boss Grounddaugther And I

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.