Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,191 members, 7,822,013 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:27 AM

Shouting At My Boss In The Dream. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Shouting At My Boss In The Dream. (400 Views)

My Testimony After My Boss Sacked Me / My Job Is At Risk Because Of Office Romance Involving My Boss / The Reason My Boss Said I Should Not Come To Work Again. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shouting At My Boss In The Dream. by TheLaughter: 7:16pm On May 20, 2020
Please house, I have had these particular dreams about four times, where I see myself yelling, shouting and quarrelling with my boss...

He annoys me anyway, I am so dissatisfied with the job and I am seeking better jobs other places. He is this type of person that thinks that since you are his employee, he can use you anywhere, anytime and anyhow. Most times I see myself doing jobs very different from why I was employed, outside my job responsibility. He can even send me to go carry his sick brother to the hospital, maybe because he doesn't like his wife... Imagine! How is that my business? Someone employed to work in the office?

I just want to know, if it has deeper meanings or I am just expressing/pouring out my dissatisfaction and frustration on him through my dreams.

The day I will leave that job, I will be a new person. I know some will say why not leave now, I don't want to leave without getting something better...
Re: Shouting At My Boss In The Dream. by JasonScoolari: 7:17pm On May 20, 2020
I will advise you to exercise some patience and manage this one you're doing now.

My own boss is something else grin

During working hours, she'll request I follow her to any eatery... We would waste an hour or two discussing irrelevant issues.

I feel bad sometimes.

1 Like

Re: Shouting At My Boss In The Dream. by donbachi(m): 7:20pm On May 20, 2020
Hmm!.human being will hate a fellow human being even in their dreamland...see hatred na.
Re: Shouting At My Boss In The Dream. by Kennyceez: 7:23pm On May 20, 2020
TheLaughter:
Please house, I have had these particular dreams about four times, where I see myself yelling, shouting and quarrelling with my boss...

He annoys me anyway, I am so dissatisfied with the job and I am seeking better jobs other places. He is this type of person that thinks that since you are his employee, he can use you anywhere, anytime and anyhow. Most times I see myself doing jobs very different from why I was employed, outside my job responsibility. He can even send me to go carry his sick brother to the hospital, maybe because he doesn't like his wife... Imagine! How is that my business? Someone employed to work in the office?

I just want to know, if it has deeper meanings or I am just expressing/pouring out my dissatisfaction and frustration on him through my dreams.

The day I will leave that job, I will be a new person. I know some will say why not leave now, I don't want to leave without getting something better...
Don't try it in real life ooo
Re: Shouting At My Boss In The Dream. by MrBrownJay1(m): 7:23pm On May 20, 2020
wake up and slap yourself for having such an evil ungrateful dream... then go get ready and jejely go to work!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shouting At My Boss In The Dream. by Saintbusco1(m): 7:37pm On May 20, 2020
TheLaughter:

in my own opinion, I don't think you are the Joseph of this generation and as such, your dislike for your boss and this your dream has correlation

I wouldn't advice you to quit tho, a bird in hand...

You might not really know the value of the job until u taste joblessness, God forbid

In actual sense when you are working in a private sector, you are not confined to your duty alone... Sometimes with a kind hearted boss your efforts won't go unnoticed if u take this extra duties with pleasure... Tho I understand no matter how much you do this extra duties some boss still won't appreciate

All in all... I would recommend u stay put provided you are ok with the pay... Do the extra duties with pleasure... When you are humble and respect the great, you are gradually paving the way for your own greatness
Re: Shouting At My Boss In The Dream. by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 7:41pm On May 20, 2020
Your own is better sef, someone dreamt that he slammed his boss John Cena style in his dream
Re: Shouting At My Boss In The Dream. by TheLaughter: 7:49pm On May 20, 2020
VeeVeeMyLuv:
Your own is better sef, someone dreamt that he slammed his boss John Cena style in his dream

Lolzzzzzzz.... No kill me with laugh abeg.
Re: Shouting At My Boss In The Dream. by TheLaughter: 7:50pm On May 20, 2020
donbachi:
Hmm!.human being will hate a fellow human being even in their dreamland...see hatred na.

I am surprised at you...
Re: Shouting At My Boss In The Dream. by sulasa07(m): 8:29pm On May 20, 2020
TheLaughter:

Just try it in real life and see the result
Re: Shouting At My Boss In The Dream. by TheLaughter: 12:06am On May 21, 2020
sulasa07:

Just try it in real life and see the result

Nothing much o... Just sack.
Re: Shouting At My Boss In The Dream. by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 12:13am On May 21, 2020
TheLaughter:

Lolzzzzzzz.... No kill me with laugh abeg.
Lols, grin just be close to your boss through effective communication, be interested in what he/she is interested in

(1) (Reply)

Confirmation / Vacancy At ETA Zuma Mining & Industries For Surveyor / Business Analyst Fast-track Graduate Scholarship Programme

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.