Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,529 members, 7,826,983 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:26 AM

Amaka Asikaogu: Corper Found Dead In Abuja Hotel Days To End Of Service - NYSC (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Amaka Asikaogu: Corper Found Dead In Abuja Hotel Days To End Of Service (88726 Views)

Is My Pair Of NYSC Jungle Boots Usable Out Of Service? / Tragedy As Female NYSC Member, Amaka Asikaogu Found Dead In Abuja Hotel / Anambra Corper, Glory Adomagbo Dies 4 Days To POP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amaka Asikaogu: Corper Found Dead In Abuja Hotel Days To End Of Service by Alagboo: 1:51pm On Mar 02, 2020
husbandsnatcha:
... husbandsnatcha abegi
I don't think so
Re: Amaka Asikaogu: Corper Found Dead In Abuja Hotel Days To End Of Service by asatemple(f): 1:52pm On Mar 02, 2020
The End is Here
Re: Amaka Asikaogu: Corper Found Dead In Abuja Hotel Days To End Of Service by Alagboo: 1:53pm On Mar 02, 2020
asatemple:
The End is Here
end of what?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Amaka Asikaogu: Corper Found Dead In Abuja Hotel Days To End Of Service by GudGuysGudGirls(m): 1:53pm On Mar 02, 2020
Idontgiveafuck2:
NICE ONE.ATLEAST U DON KNACK SOTAY YOU TIRE.NO PROBLEM.BUT ABEG TRY ADVICE YOUR SISTERS.NOT A BIG DEAL.STOP BEHAVING LIKE A SISSY.
ogbeni get out from my mentions and go patronise 3rd mainland bridge, brother ode.
Re: Amaka Asikaogu: Corper Found Dead In Abuja Hotel Days To End Of Service by Idontgiveafuck2: 1:56pm On Mar 02, 2020
GudGuysGudGirls:
ogbeni get out from my mentions and go patronise 3rd mainland bridge, brother ode.
CAN'T EVEN TALK TO YOUR SISTERS.SISSY DEM.
Re: Amaka Asikaogu: Corper Found Dead In Abuja Hotel Days To End Of Service by Realhommie(m): 1:57pm On Mar 02, 2020
ebuka10box:
Dem dey hear word... No!!!!! It baffles me the way ladies chase older men for cash and material stuffs . I wasn't born in the 60s or 70s but my mum is a definition of a good and supportive wife and I guess that's gonna be the case with older wives . I've decided not to marry a Nigerian if God blesses me cause dem all after the money . If money finish , woman don japa. I could remember vividly while I was growing up, when nafcon folded up my mother became the bread winner and there was no lack . As in eh everyday I ask God to bless me with a wife like my mum cos she is 200% supportive . Forget am I no dey hype my mum but the woman try scatter. Right now God has blessed my dad kinda ,he doesn't even drop a dime at home but mumsi still dey for you. God anything or any one wey dey plan evil for mumsi , e must backfire.
But why doesn't he?

1 Like

Re: Amaka Asikaogu: Corper Found Dead In Abuja Hotel Days To End Of Service by GudGuysGudGirls(m): 2:00pm On Mar 02, 2020
Idontgiveafuck2:
CAN'T EVEN TALK TO YOUR SISTERS.SISSY DEM.
sissy bla bla bla, your stuuppidity reeks, imbecileE.
Re: Amaka Asikaogu: Corper Found Dead In Abuja Hotel Days To End Of Service by Idontgiveafuck2: 2:02pm On Mar 02, 2020
GudGuysGudGirls:
sissy bla bla bla, your stuuppidity reeks, imbecileE.
TELL DEM TO STOP DOING OLOSHO WORK THATS ALL.NO OFFENCE
Re: Amaka Asikaogu: Corper Found Dead In Abuja Hotel Days To End Of Service by 27Pushing30: 2:04pm On Mar 02, 2020
Intrepid01:

You are very funny, so placing a call through to someone is a way of validating state of health abi? The way you keep emphasizing her state of health based on call is very funny...you don't know anything...

Obviously you're unaware phone calls are actually a way of VALIDATING STATE OF HEALTH
Re: Amaka Asikaogu: Corper Found Dead In Abuja Hotel Days To End Of Service by Chicastle: 2:06pm On Mar 02, 2020
YorubaKinging:
Amaka disappoint me.

Nyokem disappointment
Re: Amaka Asikaogu: Corper Found Dead In Abuja Hotel Days To End Of Service by GudGuysGudGirls(m): 2:06pm On Mar 02, 2020
Idontgiveafuck2:
TELL DEM TO STOP DOING OLOSHO WORK THATS ALL.NO OFFENCE
your mama no ffuck wey she use born you, daft boy.
Re: Amaka Asikaogu: Corper Found Dead In Abuja Hotel Days To End Of Service by Idontgiveafuck2: 2:13pm On Mar 02, 2020
GudGuysGudGirls:
your mama no ffuck wey she use born you, daft boy.
SEE HOW PAINMENT HAS MADE YOU TO LACK DECORUM.
Re: Amaka Asikaogu: Corper Found Dead In Abuja Hotel Days To End Of Service by pureconscience: 2:24pm On Mar 02, 2020
Amaka dissapoint his clan
Re: Amaka Asikaogu: Corper Found Dead In Abuja Hotel Days To End Of Service by Dearlord(m): 2:24pm On Mar 02, 2020
End time Bleep
Re: Amaka Asikaogu: Corper Found Dead In Abuja Hotel Days To End Of Service by GudGuysGudGirls(m): 2:26pm On Mar 02, 2020
Idontgiveafuck2:
SEE HOW PAINMENT HAS MADE YOU YO LACK DECORUM.
your stuuppidity dey pain me bro and I don't know when you'll have sense. Sorry for your family, e no easy for dem.
Re: Amaka Asikaogu: Corper Found Dead In Abuja Hotel Days To End Of Service by Nobody: 2:31pm On Mar 02, 2020
Only ashewo dey make money for bed...
Re: Amaka Asikaogu: Corper Found Dead In Abuja Hotel Days To End Of Service by Maski87: 2:35pm On Mar 02, 2020
Fake news
Re: Amaka Asikaogu: Corper Found Dead In Abuja Hotel Days To End Of Service by prince088: 2:49pm On Mar 02, 2020
chival:

The fact that hotel staff were able to verify that the deceased was alive and in good health after the man left, puts him in the clear somewhat. Barring other extenuating circumstances, he probably won't be implicated. He needs to thank that individual who had the common sense to verify the lady's state of health upon his departure. Saved by the whiskers.

Lol.

Bro....

The last person seen with a deceased person is usually the first suspect. Weather hotel staff confirmed she was ok or not.
Re: Amaka Asikaogu: Corper Found Dead In Abuja Hotel Days To End Of Service by Intrepid01(m): 2:50pm On Mar 02, 2020
mamaafrik:
if you were in the receptionist shoes,in what better ways would you have handled the situation??, let's learn from the great one
So get me right, I am not saying they did enough or they didn't do enough. The truth is what more could they have done in addition to the phone call. But the reason why I took the person that passed the comment is cos she kept emphasizing on the call as a means of validating health status.

No it is not a means at all, it does not in anyway exonerate the guy from the lady's death. That is if she didn't entertain another visitor after the guy left.
Re: Amaka Asikaogu: Corper Found Dead In Abuja Hotel Days To End Of Service by Adakintroy2: 2:51pm On Mar 02, 2020
chival:

The fact that hotel staff were able to verify that the deceased was alive and in good health after the man left, puts him in the clear somewhat. Barring other extenuating circumstances, he probably won't be implicated. He needs to thank that individual who had the common sense to verify the lady's state of health upon his departure. Saved by the whiskers.

Guy calm down. The nigga is already a prime suspect. They don't get let of the hook easily.

In murder case alabi are the first thing you look for. The dead don't give statements.

Autopsy will still be carried out. He is not yet close to being cleared.

If Autopsy was to establish a form of murder and not sudden death, the wheel turn back even on the integrity of the alibi or hotel staffs. Since no person enter the room.
Re: Amaka Asikaogu: Corper Found Dead In Abuja Hotel Days To End Of Service by Moikiitos: 3:12pm On Mar 02, 2020
Rynx1:
Pesin no fit fvck in peace again embarassed

As it is NO! Before you start doin any fvckin be sure both of you are healthy. No go over do, dem no dey giv award for dis :/
Re: Amaka Asikaogu: Corper Found Dead In Abuja Hotel Days To End Of Service by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 3:15pm On Mar 02, 2020
victorian:

It's definitely rituals.

Her spirit was invoked, while he went out of the room to complete the remaining incantations possibly towards midnight.

She waka wrong waka.

stop watching nollywood, una no go hear.

1 Like

Re: Amaka Asikaogu: Corper Found Dead In Abuja Hotel Days To End Of Service by victorazyvictor(m): 3:32pm On Mar 02, 2020
chival:

He is not completely free until autopsy says so.
Re: Amaka Asikaogu: Corper Found Dead In Abuja Hotel Days To End Of Service by Ekeseges(f): 3:32pm On Mar 02, 2020
May her soul rest in peace. When will ladies learn not to meet men alone in hotels.O dikwa egwu oooo

1 Like

Re: Amaka Asikaogu: Corper Found Dead In Abuja Hotel Days To End Of Service by ebuka10box(m): 3:47pm On Mar 02, 2020
Realhommie:
But why doesn't he?
my broda, he chases young girls up and down... Na there him funds dey go
Re: Amaka Asikaogu: Corper Found Dead In Abuja Hotel Days To End Of Service by Liposure: 3:48pm On Mar 02, 2020
So na so dis sweet girl die like dis
Re: Amaka Asikaogu: Corper Found Dead In Abuja Hotel Days To End Of Service by Supernatural28(m): 3:50pm On Mar 02, 2020
Hmm,this one weak me oooo
So what happened to her? Did the so called male companion poisoned her and runaway or what? An autopsy should be done on her
Re: Amaka Asikaogu: Corper Found Dead In Abuja Hotel Days To End Of Service by Geomix2020: 3:51pm On Mar 02, 2020
]What if he poisoned her and left the scene?
They will still invite him for questioning and carry out other investigations which could even involve an autopsy.[proper investigation should be carried out]
Re: Amaka Asikaogu: Corper Found Dead In Abuja Hotel Days To End Of Service by Liposure: 3:53pm On Mar 02, 2020
Ekeseges:
May her soul rest in peace. When will ladies learn not to meet men alone in hotels.O dikwa egwu oooo
wa nne, odikwa risky. Dikwa careful. Ibu oye ebei
Re: Amaka Asikaogu: Corper Found Dead In Abuja Hotel Days To End Of Service by SavoG(f): 4:05pm On Mar 02, 2020
Y'all dont think theres a chance of conspiracy between the hotel attendants and the man?.... like they called the room after he left? Sounds too good to be true.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amaka Asikaogu: Corper Found Dead In Abuja Hotel Days To End Of Service by Amalekki: 4:10pm On Mar 02, 2020
RIP Amaka.

Vanity upon vanity.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Slay Queen Turns Her NYSC Khaki To Mini-skirt (photos) / Corper Impregnated By JSS2 Student In Osun State (Snapshot) / Is This Corper Right To Shape Her NYSC Trousers? Pic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.