Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,146 members, 7,818,438 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:52 PM

(advice Needed) am In Love My Friend's Girlfriend. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / (advice Needed) am In Love My Friend's Girlfriend. (531 Views)

Man Brags About Sleeping With His Best Friend's Girlfriend / Woman Warned By Her Male Friend's Girlfriend After She Ordered Lunch For Him / Man Reveals His Friend's Girlfriend Of 6-months Is A Married Woman Of 2 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

(advice Needed) am In Love My Friend's Girlfriend. by Saintsami(m): 6:07am On Mar 02, 2020
It Started On Social Media.
We Fix A Date And I Meet Her For The First Time.
Later That Month, As Me And My Friend Are Gisting, He Said He Want To Show Me Her New Girlfriend Photo(although he has been talking about her before he visit me at my house). But To My Suprise, The Lady He Show Me Her Picture Was The One I Meet Two Week Ago.
I Was Even Thinking Maybe It Was A Set Up But I Later Knew He Doesn't Know Anything About What Happen That Day.
Me And This Lady Keep Calling Each Other And She Never Talk About Having A Boyfriend Before.
Now Am In Love With Her And Am Also Confused!
Please Advice Me.

Re: (advice Needed) am In Love My Friend's Girlfriend. by donbachi(m): 6:11am On Mar 02, 2020
Comot body from high tension....before u go use ur own hand electrocute ur sef by ur sef.

1 Like

Re: (advice Needed) am In Love My Friend's Girlfriend. by chatinent: 6:28am On Mar 02, 2020
Because you saw her picture in his phone, you think the love increased and you want to get her by all means as 007 would?
You both are playing with a player; it's high time you started seeing girls as players. Wake up from your slumber and pick up the players' tools too.
Reason with your friend, simp, and you both should akwanga that player.

1 Like

Re: (advice Needed) am In Love My Friend's Girlfriend. by eazzzy1(m): 6:41am On Mar 02, 2020
She’s playing both of you, both of you play her in return. Let your friend know and all three of you can be enjoying.
Re: (advice Needed) am In Love My Friend's Girlfriend. by biobash(m): 6:49am On Mar 02, 2020
If truly your friend is her bf, guy lock up and look for another girl....
Re: (advice Needed) am In Love My Friend's Girlfriend. by Breezzy(m): 9:12am On Mar 02, 2020
Why didn't you tell your guy immediately he showed you the girl's pic?

What are you expecting us to tell you now?

(1) (Reply)

Xpress Samsung Wireless Printer M2020 For Sale At Give Away Price / Do You Sell Anything Or You Have An Handwork? Come In (pics) / Meet For Hook Ups, Dates And Relationships In Asaba. Join Watsapp Group

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.