Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,706 members, 7,816,897 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:43 PM

Groom Grabs And Squeeze His Bride Bum After Exchanging Vows, Get People Talking - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Groom Grabs And Squeeze His Bride Bum After Exchanging Vows, Get People Talking (10188 Views)

Why Can't I Have A Date After Exchanging Numbers? / Man And Lady Seen Exchanging Contact While On Bike. Photos And Video / Teddy A Forcefully Grabs And Squeezes Alex’s Boobs After She Grabbed His Manhood (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Groom Grabs And Squeeze His Bride Bum After Exchanging Vows, Get People Talking by Mrop(m): 6:33am On Mar 02, 2020
Ohh who else is willing to do this to his or her spouse on the altar.

In this viral Video, This groom is not even waiting till they get home as the grabs his bride backside and even squeeze it in front of everyone after exchanging vows in church oo.

Well some people online supported the idea while some people said will be feeling shy to do this.
Who else is ready to do this to your spouse?

Watch the Hilarious Clip (18+) HERE

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Groom Grabs And Squeeze His Bride Bum After Exchanging Vows, Get People Talking by chiommy123(f): 6:43am On Mar 02, 2020
Lack of self control. Has he not been squeezing it before now?

3 Likes

Re: Groom Grabs And Squeeze His Bride Bum After Exchanging Vows, Get People Talking by chatinent: 6:47am On Mar 02, 2020
The bastard must have eaten her (literally) by now then if he couldn't just wait till midnight. He just decided to disgrace Yoruba people.

1 Like

Re: Groom Grabs And Squeeze His Bride Bum After Exchanging Vows, Get People Talking by snitchbitch: 6:58am On Mar 02, 2020
Dont blame the guy, he has waited for long, he deserves it, if you have waited for a long time to touch or see punnaa, you will know what I mean!!
Re: Groom Grabs And Squeeze His Bride Bum After Exchanging Vows, Get People Talking by Skyfornia(m): 7:05am On Mar 02, 2020
They own each other...no big deal
Re: Groom Grabs And Squeeze His Bride Bum After Exchanging Vows, Get People Talking by Randy100: 8:18am On Mar 02, 2020
No respect for the bride.
Re: Groom Grabs And Squeeze His Bride Bum After Exchanging Vows, Get People Talking by Breezzy(m): 9:01am On Mar 02, 2020
E no squeeze anything na only grab I dey see there
Re: Groom Grabs And Squeeze His Bride Bum After Exchanging Vows, Get People Talking by XhosaNostra(f): 9:08am On Mar 02, 2020
Hmmm...hmmmm...I like that *in Lil Wayne's voice* grin

I mean, it's his wife. What's the big deal?
Re: Groom Grabs And Squeeze His Bride Bum After Exchanging Vows, Get People Talking by dejio42(m): 9:09am On Mar 02, 2020
Is there anoda form of squeeze undecided
Re: Groom Grabs And Squeeze His Bride Bum After Exchanging Vows, Get People Talking by LoveFayfay(f): 9:28am On Mar 02, 2020
Mad ooo that guy is prepared. #ifyouknowyouknow
Re: Groom Grabs And Squeeze His Bride Bum After Exchanging Vows, Get People Talking by Kingsteve(m): 9:35am On Mar 02, 2020
I see no grab.
I see no squeeze.
All I see is just his hands slightly placed on her butt.
And for fvck sake...she's his wife!
Damnnn!

On the contrary, this is what a grab and squeeze actually looks like!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Groom Grabs And Squeeze His Bride Bum After Exchanging Vows, Get People Talking by Gadafii: 9:38am On Mar 02, 2020
how far with corona virus, we deserve daily updates on progress made by this incompetent govt

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Groom Grabs And Squeeze His Bride Bum After Exchanging Vows, Get People Talking by dedons: 10:11am On Mar 02, 2020
Abeg show me the "grab and squeeze"
Re: Groom Grabs And Squeeze His Bride Bum After Exchanging Vows, Get People Talking by Nobody: 10:26am On Mar 02, 2020
Baba no fit wait...
Re: Groom Grabs And Squeeze His Bride Bum After Exchanging Vows, Get People Talking by Saintmary(f): 10:41am On Mar 02, 2020
Very lovely dress

3 Likes

Re: Groom Grabs And Squeeze His Bride Bum After Exchanging Vows, Get People Talking by Mrop(m): 11:58am On Mar 02, 2020
chiommy123:
may be ..No
Re: Groom Grabs And Squeeze His Bride Bum After Exchanging Vows, Get People Talking by luvyaself95(m): 12:26pm On Mar 02, 2020
ESPECIALLY WHEN IT SOFT I LIKE TO SQUEEZE IT IMPATIENTLY.
Re: Groom Grabs And Squeeze His Bride Bum After Exchanging Vows, Get People Talking by Bola146(f): 1:09pm On Mar 02, 2020
Yes ooo, victory at last!! Ale ye ma bad gan
Re: Groom Grabs And Squeeze His Bride Bum After Exchanging Vows, Get People Talking by Skmoda360(m): 1:11pm On Mar 02, 2020
chiommy123:
see what antie chiommy finally said.....ah!!! Aye leooooo grin
Re: Groom Grabs And Squeeze His Bride Bum After Exchanging Vows, Get People Talking by Skmoda360(m): 1:13pm On Mar 02, 2020
chatinent:
The bastard must have eaten her (literally) by now then if he couldn't just wait till midnight. He just decided to disgrace Yoruba people.
broda nyaminrin, who told you the niggie is a Yoruba man? Oponu oshi
Re: Groom Grabs And Squeeze His Bride Bum After Exchanging Vows, Get People Talking by laserjet: 2:23pm On Mar 02, 2020
He has said his vows. Squeeze whatever u have to squeeze bro. Na u get am!!!
Re: Groom Grabs And Squeeze His Bride Bum After Exchanging Vows, Get People Talking by SavageResponse(m): 3:24pm On Mar 02, 2020
The ass is well padded grin
Re: Groom Grabs And Squeeze His Bride Bum After Exchanging Vows, Get People Talking by TGMISKY(m): 6:04pm On Mar 02, 2020
I'll surely do that on my wedding day
Re: Groom Grabs And Squeeze His Bride Bum After Exchanging Vows, Get People Talking by Clinghton: 8:04pm On Mar 02, 2020
Feeling the size of his possession
Re: Groom Grabs And Squeeze His Bride Bum After Exchanging Vows, Get People Talking by Mrop(m): 4:20am On Mar 03, 2020
Clinghton:
Feeling the size of his possession
lol
Re: Groom Grabs And Squeeze His Bride Bum After Exchanging Vows, Get People Talking by femi4: 6:52am On Mar 03, 2020
chiommy123:
The squeezing is different when its all yours
Re: Groom Grabs And Squeeze His Bride Bum After Exchanging Vows, Get People Talking by Mrop(m): 8:09am On Mar 03, 2020
luvyaself95:
ESPECIALLY WHEN IT SOFT I LIKE TO SQUEEZE IT IMPATIENTLY.
haaa
Re: Groom Grabs And Squeeze His Bride Bum After Exchanging Vows, Get People Talking by Mrop(m): 9:36am On Mar 03, 2020
XhosaNostra:
Hmmm...hmmmm...I like that *in Lil Wayne's voice* grin

I mean, it's his wife. What's the big deal?
lol

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Great New Kiss: New Method Of Kissing!!! / Proven Tricks On How To Seduce Nigerian Men / UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: (2020) The Adventures Of Pickmeisha.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.