Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,660 members, 7,820,325 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:07 PM

My Graduation As A Pharmacist And Acceptance As A Freshman Entrepreneur - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / My Graduation As A Pharmacist And Acceptance As A Freshman Entrepreneur (333 Views)

Susan Eboh: Death Of A Uniben Queen (A Pharmacist Gone) After Gunshot / How Much Does Yabatech In Affiliate To UNN Paid For School Fee And Acceptance / Check Out My Graduation Pictures After Five Years (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Graduation As A Pharmacist And Acceptance As A Freshman Entrepreneur by Sylverly(m): 7:34am On Mar 02, 2020
28th Feb. was definitely one of my biggest days of joy. I am most grateful to God almighty, my family, amazing tutors/lecturers, friends and well wishers likewise the grace to run this very race to the end as well as pick up another Baton; not just for self and professional development in the pharmacy profession, but as a freshman Entrepreneur. It was a privilege to officially launch this amazing “MOBILE APP. BASED RECHARGE CARD RETAIL SERVICE (GoRecharge)”.
Within the last two months, I and my team have strived to make the Gorecharge service a brand to reckon. The Gorecharge mobile Recharge card vendor has transited from just being a mobile application (App) for convenient Recharge card purchase, Phone Recharging and Recharge card Sharing; to a capital generating App for users, through our latest feature—BYOV (Be Your Own Vendor). Thanks to the above hundred downloads so far.

The dream and goal enshrined in its service delivery have always been to create a platform where everyone is a shareholder (especially the student community). Where everyone will be a benefactor of a good amount of the interest incurred from “447.8bn –NCC” spent by Nigerians on Airtime on monthly basis. Your family, relatives, and a host of friends on your contact list are your potential customers.

This very day, I humbly present to you my innovation; actualize through great/outstanding team work:

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.mgorecharge

I will be delighted to see you download this App as every purchase you make is a huge motivation for me and the team to even strive harder. Just know: I am your closest “recharge card vendor”, kindly patronize me. I believe with amazing partnership and interest from investors, there are still more services to integrate and better return for every user.

Please share and download.

Kind regards.
Pharm. Sylvester K.E

Cc: Lalasticlala

(1) (Reply)

Central Bank Of Nigeria Recruitment 2020 / Jamb 2020 Free Mock Tests (by Quizzerweb) / How Do I Get A Platform To Apply For Scholarship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.