Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,514 members, 7,812,600 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:58 PM

Experienced CCTV Technician Wanted In Lagos - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Experienced CCTV Technician Wanted In Lagos (2282 Views)

Experienced CCTV Technician Wanted In Lagos / Experienced CCTV Technician required in Lagos / Trainee CCTV Technician Required In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Experienced CCTV Technician Wanted In Lagos by brownemmanuel43(m): 4:30pm On Jul 20, 2020
Mariamadmin:
Do you have what it take for this job. Please send your CV
Do u accept trainees?
Re: Experienced CCTV Technician Wanted In Lagos by smithy88: 4:35pm On Jul 20, 2020
Please do you accept trainee? I am willing to volunteer myself without any pay, am an engineer just want to gain more experience
Re: Experienced CCTV Technician Wanted In Lagos by Mariamadmin: 10:22am On Jul 21, 2020
Are interested in the position send your CV. Thank you
Re: Experienced CCTV Technician Wanted In Lagos by Mariamadmin: 7:14am On Jul 23, 2020
They didn't hear from us because they are not qualified. Thank you

TYB00000:
Dear poster,

You keep writing vacancy is still open , i have referred 2 people to drop CVS, No acknowledge receipts nor feedback from the employer.
Re: Experienced CCTV Technician Wanted In Lagos by Mariamadmin: 7:19am On Jul 23, 2020
Please send your CV with the covering letter stating your purpose. Thank you

smithy88:
Please do you accept trainee? I am willing to volunteer myself without any pay, am an engineer just want to gain more experience
Re: Experienced CCTV Technician Wanted In Lagos by Mariamadmin: 7:24am On Jul 23, 2020
Are you looking for a job and you have all it takes. Please send your CV
Re: Experienced CCTV Technician Wanted In Lagos by Mariamadmin: 11:18am On Jul 25, 2020
Are you the right person for the job send your CV. Thank you
Re: Experienced CCTV Technician Wanted In Lagos by DextrousDavid(m): 12:47pm On Jul 25, 2020
Mariamadmin:
Are you the right person for the job send your CV. Thank you

Hello ma. My elder brother is a professional CCTV installer. He also connects alarm systems and he does electric fence installation.

He also has a Website where his services and contacts are listed.

https://litehousepro.netlify.app/

Thank You.
Re: Experienced CCTV Technician Wanted In Lagos by Mariamadmin: 2:53pm On Jul 25, 2020
If he's looking for a job tell him to send he's CV to the email address below. Thank you.

DextrousDavid:

Hello ma. My elder brother is a professional CCTV installer. He also connects alarm systems and he does electric fence installation.

He also has a Website where his services and contacts are listed.

https://litehousepro.netlify.app/

Thank You.
Re: Experienced CCTV Technician Wanted In Lagos by Mariamadmin: 2:54pm On Jul 25, 2020
Vacancy is still open send your CV if you think you have all it takes. Thank you
Re: Experienced CCTV Technician Wanted In Lagos by Mariamadmin: 4:22pm On Jul 26, 2020
Send your CV if you know you are fit for this position. Thank you
Re: Experienced CCTV Technician Wanted In Lagos by Mariamadmin: 11:53am On Jul 27, 2020
Are you interested in this position please contact us by sending your CV. Thank you
Re: Experienced CCTV Technician Wanted In Lagos by Mariamadmin: 3:37pm On Jul 27, 2020
Do you need a job and you think this position is for you. Please send us your CV
Re: Experienced CCTV Technician Wanted In Lagos by Mariamadmin: 8:49am On Jul 28, 2020
Vacancy is still open send your CV if you are interested. Thank you
Re: Experienced CCTV Technician Wanted In Lagos by Mariamadmin: 8:22am On Jul 29, 2020
Do you think you are fit for this position. Please send us your CV. Thank you
Re: Experienced CCTV Technician Wanted In Lagos by Mariamadmin: 11:48am On Jul 29, 2020
Do you think you are capable of this position send us your CV. Thank you
Re: Experienced CCTV Technician Wanted In Lagos by maduka87(m): 2:35pm On Jul 29, 2020
Dear poster instead of looking for people everyday why not look for people that has basic knowledge of what your looking for and train them for a week or two to get what your looking for, because I don't think you can get 100% of what your looking for here, thanks
Re: Experienced CCTV Technician Wanted In Lagos by Mariamadmin: 7:41am On Jul 30, 2020
Thanks for your concern. We are not looking for a trainee but an experience CCTV installer.

maduka87:
Dear poster instead of looking for people everyday why not look for people that has basic knowledge of what your looking for and train them for a week or two to get what your looking for, because I don't think you can get 100% of what your looking for here, thanks
Re: Experienced CCTV Technician Wanted In Lagos by Mariamadmin: 7:44am On Jul 30, 2020
Are you an experience CCTV installer and you are looking for a job. Send us your CV thank you.
Re: Experienced CCTV Technician Wanted In Lagos by maduka87(m): 8:46am On Jul 30, 2020
Mariamadmin:
Thanks for your concern. We are not looking for a trainee but an experience CCTV installer.

OK, where to get the experience your looking for is what am concerned about
Re: Experienced CCTV Technician Wanted In Lagos by Mariamadmin: 5:00pm On Jul 30, 2020
Vacancy is open send your CV if you have all it takes. Thank you
Re: Experienced CCTV Technician Wanted In Lagos by Mariamadmin: 9:08am On Jul 31, 2020
Send your CV if you are interested in this vacancy. Thank you
Re: Experienced CCTV Technician Wanted In Lagos by Mariamadmin: 12:40pm On Aug 04, 2020
This vacancy is open send your CV if you are interested
Re: Experienced CCTV Technician Wanted In Lagos by Mariamadmin: 7:33am On Aug 05, 2020
Do you think you are capable of this position, send your CV. Thank you
Re: Experienced CCTV Technician Wanted In Lagos by Mariamadmin: 9:47am On Aug 06, 2020
If you are interested in this position please send your CV. Thank you
Re: Experienced CCTV Technician Wanted In Lagos by Mariamadmin: 10:48am On Aug 07, 2020
Are you an Experience CCTV Technician and you are looking for a job. Please send your CV. Thank you
Re: Experienced CCTV Technician Wanted In Lagos by Mariamadmin: 9:19am On Aug 12, 2020
Please send your CV vacancy is still open. Thank you
Re: Experienced CCTV Technician Wanted In Lagos by kosasly(m): 9:41am On Aug 12, 2020
Mariamadmin:
Experienced CCTV Technician wanted in Lagos

Salary: Based on experience

Job Description:
We are looking for a smart and Experienced CCTV Technician to join our in-house team. The successful candidate will be involved in all areas of our operations. This will include conducting survey and preparing quotes for new jobs, maintenance of existing CCTV systems for our clients, CCTV operator duties, New CCTV installations. This person will also get the opportunity to learn electric fence installation and other security system technologies. Experience with installation of other security systems is desirable.

Specific duties include, but are not limited to:

1) Install and troubleshoot analogue and IP CCTV systems;
2) Install conduit and pull cable for video, data, and power;
3) Ability to communicate intelligently with clients, sub contractors and staff
4) Supervise subcontractors and other workers;
5) Write and send daily site reports

Skills/Qualifications:

The ideal candidate must:

1) Have 2 years experience in installing and servicing electronic security systems;
2) Be able to use Word and Excel;
3) Have practical knowledge of analog and IP camera systems;
4) Ready to start work as soon as possible
5) Be ready to work mainly on clients sites

Salary
We pay from N60,000 per month depending on experience.

How apply
Send CVs to: admin@crimebustersnigeria.com (please add "CCTV_2020" to the subject line when sending your CV )
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted and invited for interview.

I'm humbled by your write up!!
Re: Experienced CCTV Technician Wanted In Lagos by kosasly(m): 9:49am On Aug 12, 2020
I'm not looking for job, I have my own, I install CCTV Cameras, Electric Fence, Intercom System, Proximity Alarm System, Solar System Design and I build my own pure sine wave Inverters!

Please consider the people asking for trainee position, thanks!

1 Like

Re: Experienced CCTV Technician Wanted In Lagos by Mariamadmin: 11:40am On Aug 14, 2020
Like as I said earlier, we don't have any vacancy for a trainee position now.

Are you not an installer why can't you train and employ them. Thank you.

kosasly:
I'm not looking for job, I have my own, I install CCTV Cameras, Electric Fence, Intercom System, Proximity Alarm System, Solar System Design and I build my own pure sine wave Inverters!

Please consider the people asking for trainee position, thanks!
Re: Experienced CCTV Technician Wanted In Lagos by Mariamadmin: 11:44am On Aug 14, 2020
Are you looking for a job, please send your CV. Thank you
Re: Experienced CCTV Technician Wanted In Lagos by Mariamadmin: 8:00pm On Aug 29, 2020
Vacancy is open if you are interested please send your CV. Thank you

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Who Can Accommodate A Lady On The Island / Grooming Center Test. / Very Urgent Please!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.