Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,848 members, 7,813,864 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:10 PM

Please Help, Between Vivo And Xiaomi? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Please Help, Between Vivo And Xiaomi? (4241 Views)

infinix ,oppo,Vivo and Gionee Which Phone Is Better? / Wholesale Of Used Phones:xioami, Vivo And Gionee / Between Infinix And Xiaomi Phones, Which One Is Better (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help, Between Vivo And Xiaomi? by Girltee1(f): 1:19pm On Mar 02, 2020
Please I need a mid-range phone around 40k. Here are the options I was given:

Vivo Y11- 44k
Redmi 8- 44k
Tecno Camon 12 Air- 45k
Infinix S5 Lite- 45k

Please which do you think is the best?

1 Like

Re: Please Help, Between Vivo And Xiaomi? by FryMosquito: 3:05pm On Mar 02, 2020
You no tell us their prices.. But for me, I will prefer one of the two above(Redmi8 or Vivo Y11)

3 Likes

Re: Please Help, Between Vivo And Xiaomi? by Girltee1(f): 3:18pm On Mar 02, 2020
FryMosquito:
You no tell us their prices.. But for me, I will prefer one of the two above(Redmi8 or Vivo Y11)
Thanks. I read/heard that the Vivo battery is very strong, but it doesn't charge as fast as Redmi. The Redmi also has two cameras as opposed to Vivo with just one.

The only advantage Vivo has over Redmi is that it comes with accessories such as charger and earpiece. Redmi doesn't come with accessories... I'm just really confused.
Re: Please Help, Between Vivo And Xiaomi? by puregrace(m): 3:31pm On Mar 02, 2020
Vivoy11 is what I'm planning to buy now cos I heard it's super fast and plays game smoothly plus it doesn't charge slowly bu you can still buy correct charger like original Oraimo charger. Another thing I like about it is it's body feel premium and anti scratches
Re: Please Help, Between Vivo And Xiaomi? by puregrace(m): 3:42pm On Mar 02, 2020
Girltee1:
Thanks. I read/heard that the Vivo battery is very strong, but it doesn't charge as fast as Redmi. The Redmi also has two cameras as opposed to Vivo with just one.

The only advantage Vivo has over Redmi is that it comes with accessories such as charger and earpiece. Redmi doesn't come with accessories... I'm just really confused.
Vivo y11 also has dual camera..

1 Like

Re: Please Help, Between Vivo And Xiaomi? by Girltee1(f): 4:23pm On Mar 02, 2020
puregrace:
Vivoy11 is what I'm planning to buy now cos I heard it's super fast and plays game smoothly plus it doesn't charge slowly bu you can still buy correct charger like original Oraimo charger. Another thing I like about it is it's body feel premium and anti scratches
Yeah, I actually prefer the body to Redmi's.
Re: Please Help, Between Vivo And Xiaomi? by FryMosquito: 4:58pm On Mar 02, 2020
Girltee1:

Well, I will prefer Redmi here cos it has so many advantages over the Vivo. You can always get ur self a good earpiece elsewhere, so that's not an excuse.

1 Like

Re: Please Help, Between Vivo And Xiaomi? by TheBlessedHero: 10:31pm On May 14, 2020
Please famz, I'm planning to buy that Vivo y11, how has been your experience with the phone so far?
Re: Please Help, Between Vivo And Xiaomi? by TheBlessedHero: 10:32pm On May 14, 2020
Girltee1:
Yeah, I actually prefer the body to Redmi's.

please how is your experience with vivo y11 so far? I'm planning to get one as well, and I'm kinda confused.
Re: Please Help, Between Vivo And Xiaomi? by skywalker240(m): 7:40am On May 15, 2020
Get the Vivo or the Redmi

Modify your post and delete the other 2, they're cracrappppp

2 Likes

Re: Please Help, Between Vivo And Xiaomi? by Girltee1(f): 11:40am On May 15, 2020
TheBlessedHero:

please how is your experience with vivo y11 so far? I'm planning to get one as well, and I'm kinda confused.
It's been great. The battery life is superb. No serious complaint at all.

1 Like

Re: Please Help, Between Vivo And Xiaomi? by TheBlessedHero: 11:52am On May 15, 2020
Girltee1:
It's been great. The battery life is superb. No serious complaint at all.

how about the graphics? does it stands up well with Redmi, Samsung and the likes?
Re: Please Help, Between Vivo And Xiaomi? by seunfly: 12:29pm On May 15, 2020
Girltee1:

@bolded, check the support charging watt, it will give u clue of which one will charge faster. Generally all BBK companies has the fast charging technologies that no smart phone can beat now and Vivo is part of the BBK companies however i dont known if the include their unrivalled fast charging technologies in this Y11.
Re: Please Help, Between Vivo And Xiaomi? by Girltee1(f): 2:58pm On May 15, 2020
TheBlessedHero:

how about the graphics? does it stands up well with Redmi, Samsung and the likes?
I haven't used Redmi or Samsung, but it's okay.
Re: Please Help, Between Vivo And Xiaomi? by GrandMufti: 3:19pm On May 15, 2020
Girltee1:
I haven't used Redmi or Samsung, but it's okay.

https://m.gsmarena.com/compare.php3?idPhone1=9925&idPhone2=9800
Re: Please Help, Between Vivo And Xiaomi? by TheBlessedHero: 3:29pm On May 15, 2020
GrandMufti:

so with this review vivo y11(2019) has no fast charging? no corning gorrilla glass protection?
Re: Please Help, Between Vivo And Xiaomi? by GrandMufti: 3:53pm On May 15, 2020
TheBlessedHero:

so with this review vivo y11(2019) has no fast charging?
no corning gorrilla glass protection?

Yep... But if you like it just go for it
Re: Please Help, Between Vivo And Xiaomi? by Girltee1(f): 6:15pm On May 15, 2020

1 Like

Re: Please Help, Between Vivo And Xiaomi? by GrandMufti: 6:19pm On May 15, 2020
Girltee1:
Thanks.

Oh I didn't even check date of the initial post grin
Re: Please Help, Between Vivo And Xiaomi? by TheBlessedHero: 6:51pm On May 15, 2020
Girltee1:
Thanks.
does it support fast charging? there are some website reviews that said so.
Re: Please Help, Between Vivo And Xiaomi? by TheBlessedHero: 6:54pm On May 15, 2020
GrandMufti:

lol... I'm honestly looking for a phone of 4gb/64gb at not more than 40k, and minimum of 4000mah... undecided undecided
Re: Please Help, Between Vivo And Xiaomi? by Girltee1(f): 7:24pm On May 15, 2020
TheBlessedHero:

does it support fast charging? there are some website reviews that said so.
It does. Check out Youtube reviews on it. Some of the specs they wrote about it online are actually false.
Re: Please Help, Between Vivo And Xiaomi? by Girltee1(f): 7:25pm On May 15, 2020
GrandMufti:

Abi. I didn't want to bother explaining anything grin grin grin
Re: Please Help, Between Vivo And Xiaomi? by Gozzzy(m): 7:39pm On May 15, 2020
GrandMufti:

From this comparison, I'll go for Redmi 8, a thousand times... E really pass the Vivo Y11.... Straight up.
Re: Please Help, Between Vivo And Xiaomi? by TheBlessedHero: 8:09pm On May 15, 2020
Girltee1:
It does. Check out Youtube reviews on it. Some of the specs they wrote about it online are actually false.
thanks.

you don't play game, specifically PUBG, on it, do you?
Re: Please Help, Between Vivo And Xiaomi? by GrandMufti: 8:46pm On May 15, 2020
TheBlessedHero:

lol... I'm honestly looking for a phone of 4gb/64gb at not more than 40k, and minimum of 4000mah... undecided undecided
Hmm dollar has made everything expensive. Check Xiaomi store thread
Re: Please Help, Between Vivo And Xiaomi? by GrandMufti: 8:46pm On May 15, 2020
Girltee1:
Abi. I didn't want to bother explaining anything grin grin grin

No probs cheesy
Re: Please Help, Between Vivo And Xiaomi? by GrandMufti: 8:47pm On May 15, 2020
Gozzzy:

From this comparison, I'll go for Redmi 8, a thousand times... E really pass the Vivo Y11.... Straight up.

Not much difference. Same chip
Re: Please Help, Between Vivo And Xiaomi? by Girltee1(f): 9:03pm On May 15, 2020
TheBlessedHero:

thanks.

you don't play game, specifically PUBG, on it, do you?
No, I don't.

(1) (Reply)

How To Get Your Airtime Sent To A Wrong Number Reversed / How To Run ONLY Whatsapp Without Any Other App Running On D Background? SOLVED / Microsoft Just Put Another Nail In The Coffin For Windows Phones

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.