Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,738 members, 7,817,029 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:51 PM

How To Get Your Airtime Sent To A Wrong Number Reversed - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Get Your Airtime Sent To A Wrong Number Reversed (4267 Views)

American Man Traces Owner Of Wrong Number That Has Been Calling Him For 20 Years / The Increasing Menace Of "Wrong Number" / How To Stop Airtel From Deducting Your Airtime Without Your Concent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Get Your Airtime Sent To A Wrong Number Reversed by Eagleman21(m): 11:09am On Jun 11, 2022
Has there been some times that you intended recharging your line and ended up sending airtime to a wrong number by mistake? Well! Here is a good new and the good news is that you can get back your money into your account if it’s what you can’t afford to loose with this few steps.
Note that this is what I have tried and it works for me and I will be dropping the transaction below.

Before I proceed, I want to tell you that there sure plug available for your mobile accessories and other electronic which is STEVOLINKZ NETWORK. There product are Original, Affordable and FAST SERVICE.
Whatsapp: 09085193370

Now to business…
- Immediately you notice there is an error in your transaction, kindly note the phone number you intended sending to, your mobile number, bank name and account from which you send the airtime from, date and the time in which the transaction was made.
- The next thing is to request for reversal from vendor that handles airtime from your bank. If you are recharge from GTB,UBA, Kuda, Access, Sterling, Stanbic, Interswitch bank, Nomiworld is there vendor for Bill payment, airtime topup and data topup. You can therefore send an email to charles@nomiworld.com, zuby@nomiworld.com and adewale@nomiworld.com
- Kindly send your complaint to the email above and transaction history for investigation making the subject of your email “Reversal Request”.
After investigation, the vendor direct your service provider to withdraw the exact amount recharged from the wrong number and once it’s done, the vendor then related with the bank to complete a reversal process to your account.
The attached below is the wrong transaction I made which also got reversed within few days. You’ve got any question? Drop in the comment box �

Re: How To Get Your Airtime Sent To A Wrong Number Reversed by istina: 12:28pm On Jun 11, 2022
Thanks
God bless you for the info

As anybody tried it before, let hear your story
Re: How To Get Your Airtime Sent To A Wrong Number Reversed by hopebacy(m): 3:17pm On Jun 11, 2022
Nice info

1 Like

Re: How To Get Your Airtime Sent To A Wrong Number Reversed by Greisen: 3:27pm On Jun 11, 2022
whenever Nkechi begs for Airtime use this trick

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How To Get Your Airtime Sent To A Wrong Number Reversed by yekinni1991: 3:45pm On Aug 03, 2022
I want to reverse my money back to my account
Re: How To Get Your Airtime Sent To A Wrong Number Reversed by yekinni1991: 3:51pm On Aug 03, 2022
Reverse my money frm dis no 07054495882 to my account 2087353475 amount 10,000 naira with ref 2227825670 , date 3August 2022at 11:51am

(1) (Reply)

!!!!GBESE Ooo!!!...sad Story Of What AWOOF Airtime Has Cost Me. / I Asked Him For An Iphone8 And Look At What He Did To Me / Warning Issued For Millions Of Google Gmail Use

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.