Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,542 members, 7,823,372 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:14 AM

infinix ,oppo,Vivo and Gionee Which Phone Is Better? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / infinix ,oppo,Vivo and Gionee Which Phone Is Better? (4045 Views)

Please Help, Between Vivo And Xiaomi? / Wholesale Of Used Phones:xioami, Vivo And Gionee / Between Hauwei And Xiaomi And Gionee Which Is A Better Buy, My Budget Is 75k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

infinix ,oppo,Vivo and Gionee Which Phone Is Better? by MIRACLEIKEDICHI: 2:33pm On Apr 18, 2021
i want to buy a costly phone oh ,,,between vivo and gionee which phone is better ,in terms of battery ,camera quality,storage capacity,durability,charging,price,,,,,god i love those phones even if you use them play mini milita e no dey hot,,,,,i want to buy a phone of #160,000,,,, i am impressed with vivo but my friend was arguing with me over his gionee ,,,that there is no phone he likes better than gionee ,,,,that he is enjoying it,,,,,vivo and camera eh ,,,i never talk about battery life ,,,what about oppo i heard their product is good also ,,,,someone just told me to buy infinix ,,,,me i choose vivo because experience is the best teacher,,,,what's your oppinion?
Re: infinix ,oppo,Vivo and Gionee Which Phone Is Better? by Dlixtv: 2:34pm On Apr 18, 2021

1 Like

Re: infinix ,oppo,Vivo and Gionee Which Phone Is Better? by Theanyanwu: 2:35pm On Apr 18, 2021
I'll day vivo but check Google and compare both.
Re: infinix ,oppo,Vivo and Gionee Which Phone Is Better? by peteregwu(m): 2:41pm On Apr 18, 2021
If you want to buy a good phone, I prefer samsung or Nokia, which would last you for long and hih get 2 android update for 2 yrs and 3 security update for 3 yrs. But between vivo and gionee, vivo is better if that's your choice.
Re: infinix ,oppo,Vivo and Gionee Which Phone Is Better? by Dlixtv: 2:44pm On Apr 18, 2021
peteregwu:
If you want to buy a good phone, I prefer samsung or Nokia, which would last you for long and hih get 2 android update for 2 yrs and 3 security update for 3 yrs. But between vivo and gionee, vivo is better if that's your choice.

You mentioned both samsung and nokia because of "Name" seems you don't know vivo phones
Re: infinix ,oppo,Vivo and Gionee Which Phone Is Better? by skywalker240(m): 3:19pm On Apr 18, 2021
VIVO
Re: infinix ,oppo,Vivo and Gionee Which Phone Is Better? by peteregwu(m): 3:49pm On Apr 18, 2021
Dlixtv:

You mentioned both samsung and nokia because of "Name" seems you don't know vivo phones

I never said vivo is bad Phone, I said it is better than infinix. All the same Nokia and Samsung is still of higher quality and durable. Not becUse of name, its the fact bro. Na wa for you self.

1 Like

Re: infinix ,oppo,Vivo and Gionee Which Phone Is Better? by good4all40: 4:11pm On Apr 18, 2021
You better go and buy VIVO I don't know if those guys put refrigerator in their phones they hardly get hot, l am currently using Vivo Y20 and saying l am enjoying it is an understatement.

The only phone l can say beats VIVO in their categories is XIOAMI.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: infinix ,oppo,Vivo and Gionee Which Phone Is Better? by donproject2(m): 8:47pm On Apr 18, 2021
Itel
Re: infinix ,oppo,Vivo and Gionee Which Phone Is Better? by peteregwu(m): 9:22pm On Apr 18, 2021
donproject2:
Itel

Hahaha haha.... This guy won kill me ooo... grin
Re: infinix ,oppo,Vivo and Gionee Which Phone Is Better? by Solsix(m): 9:28pm On Apr 18, 2021
I never knew vivo phones are these good, that God this sale girl convinced me to buy it
Re: infinix ,oppo,Vivo and Gionee Which Phone Is Better? by Wanni25(f): 9:35pm On Apr 18, 2021
None of the phones abeg!

They sound outdated biko!

You no hear of new upgraded phones wet dey market!?

Even Tecno spark 7 try sef pass these phones!
Re: infinix ,oppo,Vivo and Gionee Which Phone Is Better? by eki2000(m): 9:42pm On Apr 18, 2021
Oppo is better slightly and more popular than vivo herein Nigeria
Re: infinix ,oppo,Vivo and Gionee Which Phone Is Better? by HONESTFACT101(m): 10:18pm On Apr 18, 2021
ask yourselves this

why am I buying the phone
what am I buying it for
how much be my budget

Then after you answer this go google do your research and select the one you want......signing out
Re: infinix ,oppo,Vivo and Gionee Which Phone Is Better? by ZesusHVWritter(m): 10:28pm On Apr 18, 2021
Why am I buying this phone?
Should I purchase this phone?
What is the reason for me to spend my money on a smartphone?
Is this right?
Will I be happy after buying this phone?
I am doing the right thing?

These are the questions you should ask yourself.
Re: infinix ,oppo,Vivo and Gionee Which Phone Is Better? by edoairways: 10:36pm On Apr 18, 2021
good4all40:
You better go and buy VIVO I don't know if those guys put refrigerator in their phones they hardly get hot, l am currently using Vivo Y20 and saying l am enjoying it is an understatement.

The only phone l can say beats VIVO in their categories is XIOAMI.
Yeah I noticed that it rarely gets hot. Does it get regular updates like their contemporaries?
Re: infinix ,oppo,Vivo and Gionee Which Phone Is Better? by good4all40: 10:47pm On Apr 18, 2021
edoairways:

Yeah I noticed that it rarely gets hot. Does it get regular updates like their contemporaries?

Yes it does l am using vivo Y20 and l am enjoying every bit of it.
Re: infinix ,oppo,Vivo and Gionee Which Phone Is Better? by good4all40: 10:50pm On Apr 18, 2021
If l have to migrate from Vivo, l will rather move to Samsung or Xaomi l am presently eyeing Xaomi Note 10 pro the reviews l saw on YouTube and elsewhere is amazing.
Re: infinix ,oppo,Vivo and Gionee Which Phone Is Better? by efjaydee(m): 11:46pm On Apr 18, 2021
Go for Xiaomi!!
Re: infinix ,oppo,Vivo and Gionee Which Phone Is Better? by peteregwu(m): 8:58am On Apr 19, 2021
Solsix:
I never knew vivo phones are these good, that God this sale girl convinced me to buy it

Hmmm.... "the sales girl"?

1 Like

Re: infinix ,oppo,Vivo and Gionee Which Phone Is Better? by Solsix(m): 9:20am On Apr 19, 2021
peteregwu:

Hmmm.... "the sales girl"?
Lol, I don't know what u are thinking. Am only complementing her sales skills. I would have bought techno
Re: infinix ,oppo,Vivo and Gionee Which Phone Is Better? by peteregwu(m): 9:38am On Apr 19, 2021
Solsix:

Lol, I don't know what u are thinking. Am only complementing her sales skills. I would have bought techno

Okay sir. I was just worried ni. grin
Re: infinix ,oppo,Vivo and Gionee Which Phone Is Better? by MoonWater: 9:40am On Apr 19, 2021
IPhone
Re: infinix ,oppo,Vivo and Gionee Which Phone Is Better? by Solsix(m): 9:46am On Apr 19, 2021
[quote author=peteregwu post=100922771]

Okay sir. I was just worried ni. grin[/quote
Lol, no need to be

1 Like

Re: infinix ,oppo,Vivo and Gionee Which Phone Is Better? by saxby(f): 6:58pm On Apr 19, 2021
i would say vivo but are their parts available? how about you consider getting s device from brands like tecno that have spare parts readily available..
MIRACLEIKEDICHI:
i want to buy a costly phone oh ,,,between vivo and gionee which phone is better ,in terms of battery ,camera quality,storage capacity,durability,charging,price,,,,,god i love those phones even if you use them play mini milita e no dey hot,,,,,i want to buy a phone of #160,000,,,, i am impressed with vivo but my friend was arguing with me over his gionee ,,,that there is no phone he likes better than gionee ,,,,that he is enjoying it,,,,,vivo and camera eh ,,,i never talk about battery life ,,,what about oppo i heard their product is good also ,,,,someone just told me to buy infinix ,,,,me i choose vivo because experience is the best teacher,,,,what's your oppinion?
Re: infinix ,oppo,Vivo and Gionee Which Phone Is Better? by peteregwu(m): 12:11am On Apr 20, 2021
saxby:
i would say vivo but are their parts available? how about you consider getting s device from brands like tecno that have spare parts readily available..

Tecno thag didn't give android update.
Re: infinix ,oppo,Vivo and Gionee Which Phone Is Better? by saxby(f): 6:57pm On May 02, 2021
tecno do give android updates
peteregwu:

Tecno thag didn't give android update.
Re: infinix ,oppo,Vivo and Gionee Which Phone Is Better? by Eyanbahose: 7:35pm On May 02, 2021
MIRACLEIKEDICHI:
all depends on your budget. They are all great devices.
Re: infinix ,oppo,Vivo and Gionee Which Phone Is Better? by Eyanbahose: 7:36pm On May 02, 2021
Solsix:

what's wrong with tecno lol
Re: infinix ,oppo,Vivo and Gionee Which Phone Is Better? by Nobody: 11:31pm On May 02, 2021
MIRACLEIKEDICHI:
vivo v20, i dey eye dat phone
Re: infinix ,oppo,Vivo and Gionee Which Phone Is Better? by thepoweruser(m): 11:36pm On May 02, 2021
saxby:
tecno do give android updates
He means MAJOR updates, tovarisch. Like from Android 10 to 11. And timely security patches. Though this is still Android's Achilles' Heel.
Re: infinix ,oppo,Vivo and Gionee Which Phone Is Better? by saxby(f): 12:59am On May 03, 2021
thepoweruser:

He means MAJOR updates, tovarisch. Like from Android 10 to 11. And timely security patches. Though this is still Android's Achilles' Heel.
yes, they do give majoy updates too, recently the spark 4 received an update from android 9 to android 10

(1) (2) (Reply)

No More Free Night Calls For Nigerians / I Just Created This APP / Help: New Age Power Bank Stop Charging

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.