Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,915 members, 7,824,842 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 06:53 PM

Doctor Treating Italian Man With Coronavirus Doesn't Wear Face Mask, Explains - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Doctor Treating Italian Man With Coronavirus Doesn't Wear Face Mask, Explains (69820 Views)

60-Year-Old Fake Doctor Treating COVID-19 Patients Arrested In FCT / WHO Advices People To Wear Face-Masks In Public / Italian Infected With Coronavirus Visited Ogun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Doctor Treating Italian Man With Coronavirus Doesn't Wear Face Mask, Explains by AgentNairaland(f): 5:05pm On Mar 02, 2020
This Is Mess, Zoogeria Chimooo
Re: Doctor Treating Italian Man With Coronavirus Doesn't Wear Face Mask, Explains by kingPhidel(m): 5:34pm On Mar 02, 2020
Am tempted to say there was no such thing called corona, nor an "unnamed" italian man.. Because I can't imagine a medical personnel exposing himself and his generation to a deadly epidemic which the cure is yet to be officially announced! When Ebola surface itself, the liberian man was identified as Sunday somebody and there was detailed information about him.. I can't fit place my thoughts on what the f..k is going on self...
Re: Doctor Treating Italian Man With Coronavirus Doesn't Wear Face Mask, Explains by Qadaffi2idiamin: 5:37pm On Mar 02, 2020
If you know you know...

We must chop money grin
Re: Doctor Treating Italian Man With Coronavirus Doesn't Wear Face Mask, Explains by Exodora: 6:08pm On Mar 02, 2020
Even in the movie where I first saw and heard about this virus , they all wear mask to cover their whole body.
Re: Doctor Treating Italian Man With Coronavirus Doesn't Wear Face Mask, Explains by IJOBA2: 6:18pm On Mar 02, 2020
Wickedfacts:
Look at the idiots commenting. People that can't afford to buy data to watch the video are advising the doctor. They didn't hear what he said, they are just making noise. Poverty and ignorance usually go together.

HE SHOULD BE QUARANTINED ASAP angry
Re: Doctor Treating Italian Man With Coronavirus Doesn't Wear Face Mask, Explains by NovusHomo(m): 6:48pm On Mar 02, 2020
lloyds:
I have said it before and will say it again. . Corona virus is a white man ill. . It can thrive on the black. Just like SARS . . Let's wait and see. .

"DOCTOR"! grin grin grin
Re: Doctor Treating Italian Man With Coronavirus Doesn't Wear Face Mask, Explains by daniwise(m): 6:49pm On Mar 02, 2020
Everything in this country will always be different. The identities of those infected in other countries, even up to a Prime Minister is known, how come we know nothing about this Italian? Name we nor know,pinshure we nor see. U sure say this corona of a thing for Naija no be AUDIO. Las Las man must chop.
Re: Doctor Treating Italian Man With Coronavirus Doesn't Wear Face Mask, Explains by tiziano(m): 6:57pm On Mar 02, 2020
Is it scrub that doctor is wearing or buba and sokoto?

1 Like

Re: Doctor Treating Italian Man With Coronavirus Doesn't Wear Face Mask, Explains by Legendguru: 7:06pm On Mar 02, 2020
Ih
Re: Doctor Treating Italian Man With Coronavirus Doesn't Wear Face Mask, Explains by Amanda4life: 7:11pm On Mar 02, 2020
He is even holding phone.

Let them.deport the man

This is how they will spread this disease l8me wild fire due to lack of ethics and negligence.

Mchew
Re: Doctor Treating Italian Man With Coronavirus Doesn't Wear Face Mask, Explains by nairashopping(m): 7:22pm On Mar 02, 2020
Talking as if he is the one that discovered the virus initially. No be wetin they write for book? Pls take extra care Mr. Doctor.
Re: Doctor Treating Italian Man With Coronavirus Doesn't Wear Face Mask, Explains by blackboy(m): 7:25pm On Mar 02, 2020
Taking unnecessary risk
Re: Doctor Treating Italian Man With Coronavirus Doesn't Wear Face Mask, Explains by Rexnegro(m): 7:48pm On Mar 02, 2020
PhenomenalAustin:
Shey, the coronavirus disease dy calculate 2 metres??..

undecided
hahahaha
Re: Doctor Treating Italian Man With Coronavirus Doesn't Wear Face Mask, Explains by NaijaHeadlines: 8:34pm On Mar 02, 2020
shocked
Re: Doctor Treating Italian Man With Coronavirus Doesn't Wear Face Mask, Explains by darlenese(f): 8:43pm On Mar 02, 2020
I hope the injection he is using is longer than an electric pole
Re: Doctor Treating Italian Man With Coronavirus Doesn't Wear Face Mask, Explains by darlenese(f): 8:45pm On Mar 02, 2020
asahnwaKC:
All these Nigerian stories...abi they are just after international funds for Corona virus .....where did they quarantine the 100 that had contact with the Italian man undecided undecided

I don dey reason this your comment o, I don't trust this government jor

1 Like

Re: Doctor Treating Italian Man With Coronavirus Doesn't Wear Face Mask, Explains by James289(f): 9:00pm On Mar 02, 2020
They did not wear mask because there is nothing like corona virus in nigeria. They are all liers
Re: Doctor Treating Italian Man With Coronavirus Doesn't Wear Face Mask, Explains by Banky16(m): 9:08pm On Mar 02, 2020
Juju dey involved na
Re: Doctor Treating Italian Man With Coronavirus Doesn't Wear Face Mask, Explains by jcross19: 9:26pm On Mar 02, 2020
rastaLivity:
Fool is trying to get us all killed angry angry
Nigeria's government is using Nigerians people play pumping the truth is that there is no Italian ! show us the italian
Re: Doctor Treating Italian Man With Coronavirus Doesn't Wear Face Mask, Explains by Bekool(m): 9:40pm On Mar 02, 2020
freelansa:
Doctor treating Italian man with coronavirus reveals why he doesn't wear face mask

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ez_f8gJ-Z0Q

Anything naija is always different from others I don't know why.
Re: Doctor Treating Italian Man With Coronavirus Doesn't Wear Face Mask, Explains by Coolgent(m): 7:25am On Mar 03, 2020
The said Italian Man with corona virus is just a plan to chop that millions allocated to fight Corona virus.
Re: Doctor Treating Italian Man With Coronavirus Doesn't Wear Face Mask, Explains by Ashirioluwa: 8:51am On Mar 03, 2020
freelansa:
Doctor treating Italian man with coronavirus reveals why he doesn't wear face mask

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ez_f8gJ-Z0Q
A medical worker in charge of coronavirus patient

Re: Doctor Treating Italian Man With Coronavirus Doesn't Wear Face Mask, Explains by Nobody: 12:00pm On Mar 03, 2020
please for preventive measures all gadget and appellant should be worn regardless of your distance in the quarantine zone because it air borne virus so don't give flimsy inferences on the contagious virus with no vector to control the wide spread of these Corona V
Re: Doctor Treating Italian Man With Coronavirus Doesn't Wear Face Mask, Explains by todugo(m): 2:30pm On Mar 14, 2020

Shey if you were sick in hospital, we can show you on your hospital bed without your consent , eh, and air it on television??

Okay....
You will not be saying this shit if you do watch cable news or YouTube videos of corona patients on their sick bed,and not only that even detailed information are given on who those patient are not to talk of an INDEX Patient. Common undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Coronavirus Survivor, Ayodeji Osowobi Shares Her Story / I Slept With 180 Prostitutes In 4 Years: Are These Signs & Symptoms Of HIV? / Yinka Matthews Birthday: Gas Explosion & My Amazing Transformation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.