Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,766 members, 7,809,952 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:41 PM

I Need To Report A Particular Bank, Please Help - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Need To Report A Particular Bank, Please Help (1062 Views)

How To Report Your Financial Institution To The CBN / First Bank Please Refund My #5000 Asap / I Need To Report A Particular Bank, Please Help. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need To Report A Particular Bank, Please Help by SweetOlive(f): 2:16pm On Mar 02, 2020
I need your help guys. I want to report a particular bank in Nigeria who has refused to issue me a Credit Reversal Alert of a failed POS transaction for the past 5 months.

All I get from them is “Sorry, It’s taking longer than necessary...investigation bla bla bla”

I’m tired, I want back my money ASAP. Please which body is in charge of these; I want to report this bank with proves, I also want them to take legal actions against the bank too.

Kindly share with me, their emails, websites or Twitter handles.

Thank you in anticipation.

Cheers.
Re: I Need To Report A Particular Bank, Please Help by royalfarms: 12:29am On Mar 09, 2020
@ SweetOlive, just send a mail to your bank and Cc Cpd@cbn.gov.ng, Contact@fccpc.gov.ng

Thereafter, sit down and take a bottle of chilled soft drink. You will see them sending mailsnupon mails. It works wonders.

Cheers

2 Likes

Re: I Need To Report A Particular Bank, Please Help by royalfarms: 12:31am On Mar 09, 2020
SweetOlive:
I need your help guys. I want to report a particular bank in Nigeria who has refused to issue me a Credit Reversal Alert of a failed POS transaction for the past 5 months.

@SweetOlive, just send a mail to your bank and Cc Cpd@cbn.gov.ng, Contact@fccpc.gov.ng

Thereafter, sit down and take a bottle of chilled soft drink. You will see them sending mailsnupon mails. It works wonders.

Cheers

Cheers.

1 Like

Re: I Need To Report A Particular Bank, Please Help by SweetOlive(f): 5:53pm On Mar 09, 2020
royalfarms:
@ SweetOlive, just send a mail to your bank and Cc Cpd@cbn.gov.ng, Contact@fccpc.gov.ng

Cheers
Thank you for this one. I appreciate you.
Re: I Need To Report A Particular Bank, Please Help by anochuks08(m): 11:27am On Mar 16, 2020
SweetOlive:

All I get from them is “Sorry, It’s taking longer than necessary...investigation bla bla bla”

I’m tired, I want back my money ASAP. Please which body is in charge of these; I want to report this bank with proves, I also want them to take legal actions against the bank too.

Cheers.
I guess its Access Bank
Re: I Need To Report A Particular Bank, Please Help by TissuePaper: 11:37am On Mar 16, 2020
SweetOlive:

Cheers.
they just reversed mine after like 2weeks any luck with yours
Re: I Need To Report A Particular Bank, Please Help by SweetOlive(f): 9:03am On Mar 17, 2020
TissuePaper:
they just reversed mine after like 2weeks any luck with yours
I had to do a mail to the CBN & FCCPC. They intervened and my money was reversed 2 days after.

2 Likes

Re: I Need To Report A Particular Bank, Please Help by SweetOlive(f): 9:04am On Mar 17, 2020
anochuks08:
I guess its Access Bank
No, Guarantee Trust Bank.
Re: I Need To Report A Particular Bank, Please Help by SweetOlive(f): 9:08am On Mar 17, 2020
royalfarms:

Cheers
I did just as you suggest; and my money was reversed. Thank you. wink

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Let Me Teach You How To Make Unending Sales In Your Business / What I Am Going To Do If You Lock Me In A Room With Data, Laptop &electricity / Affordable Perfumes That Would Stick To Your Shirt For Days.check-in.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.