Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,908 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:51 AM

Maurice Iwu: 'We Have Found Cure For Coronavirus' - Health (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Maurice Iwu: 'We Have Found Cure For Coronavirus' (87506 Views)

Russia govt said they found cure for Coronavirus- drug Mefloquine / Good News As India Finally Found Cure To Conoravirus / Coronavirus: US Testing Maurice Iwu’s Drug - Ogbonanya Onu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Maurice Iwu: 'We Have Found Cure For Coronavirus' by Grandlord: 3:05pm On Mar 03, 2020
thesicilian:

This is the only one of this kind of comments I'll reply, and the only time I'll do so
I've seen many comments like yours, people like you who think they know what they are talking about based on information they get from social media and their grandparents without really knowing anything. In order to sound intelligent they end up making a fool of themselves because half-education can sometimes be worse than no education.
That the Corona group of viruses have been in existence for ages does not mean that they are all the same. Every new strain is a new virus, belonging to a group does not remove from you the qualities that make you unique and different from others. A single genetic mutation is all it takes to convert a seemingly benign organism to a more deadly one capable of causing fatalities on a global scale. That is part of the reason this particular strain of Corona virus is referred to as novel (novel in this case means new or unusual) and has to be renamed COVID-19 because it was discovered in December 2019.
Please learn to study in-depth whatever you read, and even when you think you know something others do not, try to pass your message along without being condescending or downright insulting.
No point replying that young man myself. You've given him the necessary education. cool

1 Like

Re: Maurice Iwu: 'We Have Found Cure For Coronavirus' by obazie(m): 3:53pm On Mar 03, 2020
Everyone including top government officials should know this is a public pandemic; where no one can save his or her self. As such, everyone should do what is right.
Re: Maurice Iwu: 'We Have Found Cure For Coronavirus' by writeprof(m): 5:19pm On Mar 03, 2020
fergie001:
He is a Professor of Pharmacognosy.... He is good.

INEC tainted him!

Ehhen! INEC Chairman!
Re: Maurice Iwu: 'We Have Found Cure For Coronavirus' by fergie001: 5:21pm On Mar 03, 2020
writeprof:

Ehhen! INEC Chairman!

Yap, he has about two or three patents.
Re: Maurice Iwu: 'We Have Found Cure For Coronavirus' by fasusimartins(m): 5:31pm On Mar 03, 2020
Prof. Maurice Iwu cannot be trusted based on his antecedent as INEC Chairman. I'm sure this is still very fresh in the minds of an average Nigerians. How he manipulated the elections, someone with such records cannot be trusted With such sensitive issue that has to do with health.
Re: Maurice Iwu: 'We Have Found Cure For Coronavirus' by mapet: 5:35pm On Mar 05, 2020
thesicilian:
And the award for Scientist of the Year goes to Mr. Maurice Iwu for finding a cure 5yrs ago for a new virus that was only detected 3months ago!

Maurice Wuruwuru cool

1 Like

Re: Maurice Iwu: 'We Have Found Cure For Coronavirus' by Wapchrist1(m): 6:45am On Apr 29, 2020
Confirmedzombie:
As far as he is an Ibo man, I will never believe this.

I urge the FG never to render any support.

The man is a scam like Nnamdi kanu
I prophesied that u will not live to see the manifestation of this drug .

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Packaging Food In Polythene Bags Causes Cancer – NAFDAC / What Can I Use To Clear These Spots On My Face? / Stop Using Saliva As Sex Lubricant - Medical Expert Warns

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.