Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,229 members, 7,818,774 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:31 AM

Maurice Iwu: 'We Have Found Cure For Coronavirus' - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Maurice Iwu: 'We Have Found Cure For Coronavirus' (87502 Views)

Russia govt said they found cure for Coronavirus- drug Mefloquine / Good News As India Finally Found Cure To Conoravirus / Coronavirus: US Testing Maurice Iwu’s Drug - Ogbonanya Onu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Maurice Iwu: 'We Have Found Cure For Coronavirus' by Namdeenero(m): 5:37pm On Mar 02, 2020
Alexaonfleek:
grin grin
This guy is a clown
How is he a clown? Is he a clown because he’s not a white man? Please explain

4 Likes

Re: Maurice Iwu: 'We Have Found Cure For Coronavirus' by Openbusiness: 5:38pm On Mar 02, 2020
Ok, let them expose him to the Coronavirus and then try his cure on himself first........... cheesy joker!

1 Like

Re: Maurice Iwu: 'We Have Found Cure For Coronavirus' by hopexter(m): 5:38pm On Mar 02, 2020
Let's hope the cure sincerely comes from a country like Nigeria. smiley

1 Like

Re: Maurice Iwu: 'We Have Found Cure For Coronavirus' by Nobody: 5:38pm On Mar 02, 2020
thesicilian:
And the award for Scientist of the Year goes to Mr. Maurice Iwu for finding a cure 5yrs ago for a new virus that was only detected 3months ago!

What we have now is a human strain. The avian (bird) coronavirus has been around.

5 Likes

Re: Maurice Iwu: 'We Have Found Cure For Coronavirus' by Kenny9857(m): 5:38pm On Mar 02, 2020
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin another way to swallow our naira in billlllllion dollars. undecided undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Maurice Iwu: 'We Have Found Cure For Coronavirus' by WhoIBe: 5:38pm On Mar 02, 2020
this is no joking matter.... people are dieing.

if you are sure you have the cure, first cure the 1 guy in nigeria wey get the disease
Re: Maurice Iwu: 'We Have Found Cure For Coronavirus' by kellystone87: 5:39pm On Mar 02, 2020
Audio cure... Na still dis Maurice iwu tell us say bitter cola dey cure Ebola,d same Maurice say make we drink salt water during Ebola,d same Maurice say make we put salt inside water use am bath during Ebola... Mr iwuh wat is actually ur problem

3 Likes

Re: Maurice Iwu: 'We Have Found Cure For Coronavirus' by Qadaffi2idiamin: 5:39pm On Mar 02, 2020
WHO will not like this one...

Italian guy dey chill on out TAX abi?

Even Lai Mohammed is shocked the health minister can lie like this...
Re: Maurice Iwu: 'We Have Found Cure For Coronavirus' by Confirmedzombie: 5:40pm On Mar 02, 2020
As far as he is an Ibo man, I will never believe this.

I urge the FG never to render any support.

The man is a scam like Nnamdi kanu

3 Likes

Re: Maurice Iwu: 'We Have Found Cure For Coronavirus' by wwwihy: 5:40pm On Mar 02, 2020
He said the institute identified and patented the possible COVID 19 treatment in 2015 and now needs the Federal Government’s support to translate the compound into a drug for the treatment of the virus.

Is this man a clown?

1 Like

Re: Maurice Iwu: 'We Have Found Cure For Coronavirus' by Ben404040: 5:40pm On Mar 02, 2020
And he went to tell the minister of Science and Tech nde?
Re: Maurice Iwu: 'We Have Found Cure For Coronavirus' by shumuel(m): 5:40pm On Mar 02, 2020
grin
Re: Maurice Iwu: 'We Have Found Cure For Coronavirus' by Nobody: 5:40pm On Mar 02, 2020
Radarada
Re: Maurice Iwu: 'We Have Found Cure For Coronavirus' by Ahmeduana(m): 5:41pm On Mar 02, 2020
AFTER FINDING CURE FOR AIDS? undecided undecided undecided undecided grin
Re: Maurice Iwu: 'We Have Found Cure For Coronavirus' by nuele(m): 5:41pm On Mar 02, 2020
fergie001:
He is a Professor of Pharmacognosy.... He is good.

INEC tainted him!

Are u sure he wasn't the one that tainted "gentle staying" inec
Re: Maurice Iwu: 'We Have Found Cure For Coronavirus' by Kemight15: 5:41pm On Mar 02, 2020
He said the institute identified and patented the possible COVID 19 treatment in 2015 and now needs the Federal Government’s support to translate the compound into a drug for the treatment of the virus.

I understand Mr wink
You want to collect your own from Mr pressy and charge 100billion to translate it into a drug abi. Support!!!

I pray the drugs work sha

1 Like

Re: Maurice Iwu: 'We Have Found Cure For Coronavirus' by prigoz(m): 5:41pm On Mar 02, 2020
Mr Prof sir, are you sure?

Re: Maurice Iwu: 'We Have Found Cure For Coronavirus' by Izongdave(m): 5:41pm On Mar 02, 2020
Someone may need it
Re: Maurice Iwu: 'We Have Found Cure For Coronavirus' by blessedjohn: 5:41pm On Mar 02, 2020
Anyone who claim he knows the cure to Corona virus should get himself infected and get treated by his concoction before coming to the public to announce a cure. Can the prof. If the prof. can visit them at Wuhan, then I'll believe him.
Re: Maurice Iwu: 'We Have Found Cure For Coronavirus' by nuele(m): 5:42pm On Mar 02, 2020
Namdeenero:
How is he a clown? Is he a clown because he’s not a white man? Please explain

Was he aware of the Coronavirus 5 yrs ago?
Re: Maurice Iwu: 'We Have Found Cure For Coronavirus' by COMPLEXCHIZZY(m): 5:42pm On Mar 02, 2020
FOR WERE NIGER GO GIVE YOU BITTER LEAVE WATER THE VIRUS WILL DIE AND COME BACK TOMORROW

1 Like

Re: Maurice Iwu: 'We Have Found Cure For Coronavirus' by Bobotic(m): 5:42pm On Mar 02, 2020
God please see my children you gave me....Biko! come and lead them to your PATH
All these tyrant bloody cohorts have conspired and still thinking bigger trending and cheating/deceiving stories again
Chineke gbatara anyi oso...enye m'aka

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Maurice Iwu: 'We Have Found Cure For Coronavirus' by iluvdonjazzy: 5:43pm On Mar 02, 2020
Mr Maurice Iwu you are a good researcher but you soil your name with 2007 election, idiot.
Re: Maurice Iwu: 'We Have Found Cure For Coronavirus' by Ladycewhy(f): 5:43pm On Mar 02, 2020
This country sef grin, make I nor talk wetin dey my mind , national fuji house of commotion grin grin grin
Re: Maurice Iwu: 'We Have Found Cure For Coronavirus' by Nobody: 5:43pm On Mar 02, 2020
agbonkamen:
But are you sure this virus actually came to Nigeria grin grin

For where... You know how wicked nigeria politians dey?
Re: Maurice Iwu: 'We Have Found Cure For Coronavirus' by fergie001: 5:44pm On Mar 02, 2020
nuele:

Are u sure he wasn't the one that tainted "gentle staying" inec

They tainted themselves.... grin
Re: Maurice Iwu: 'We Have Found Cure For Coronavirus' by ForbesHomesNG(m): 5:44pm On Mar 02, 2020
nuele:

Was he aware of the Coronavirus 5 yrs ago?
Let's have it tested on the victims.

1 Like

Re: Maurice Iwu: 'We Have Found Cure For Coronavirus' by Nobody: 5:44pm On Mar 02, 2020
Teewhy2:
If truly they found it they will not be talking to FG but to WHO and other foreign bodies because that is where the money is, but wait ooooh did they travel to any part of the world where we have large no of infested people to test it on or how did they know what they have is the cure.
time travel! you didn't read the part where they said the cure was found 5yrs ago?
Re: Maurice Iwu: 'We Have Found Cure For Coronavirus' by ogbu80(m): 5:45pm On Mar 02, 2020
You are mad sir

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Maurice Iwu: 'We Have Found Cure For Coronavirus' by Observer1: 5:45pm On Mar 02, 2020
Don't mind him,he's referring to this,and it's has nothing to do with any Nigerian institute.

What he failed to understand is that CIA and some other government agencies are involved in the creation of COVID19 and the Patent in 2015.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Packaging Food In Polythene Bags Causes Cancer – NAFDAC / What Can I Use To Clear These Spots On My Face? / Stop Using Saliva As Sex Lubricant - Medical Expert Warns

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.