Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,405 members, 7,836,630 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:45 AM

Ihedioha Vs Uzodinma: Nnamdi Kanu Tells Supreme Court What To Do - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ihedioha Vs Uzodinma: Nnamdi Kanu Tells Supreme Court What To Do (770 Views)

Oshiomhole On Ihedioha Vs Uzodinma: Court Shouldn’t Impose Governors On People / Ihedioha VS Hope VS INEC: I Need Explanation From Political Gurus Please / Ihedioha Vs Uzodinma: Final Written Address By Kanu Agabi, San. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ihedioha Vs Uzodinma: Nnamdi Kanu Tells Supreme Court What To Do by fairymonk: 6:35pm On Mar 02, 2020
The Nnamdi Kanu-led Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB) has told the Supreme Court to nullify the election of Senator Hope Uzodinma as Imo Governor and order a fresh governorship election in the State.

Kanu, in a broadcast via Radio Biafra on Sunday, warned that nothing short of a fresh election would be acceptable by the people.

The IPOB leader said the apex court judges should respect the wishes of the people and reverse itself in the judgement or cancel 2019 election in the State.

“No matter what their plan is, Imo (Supreme Court ) judgment must not stand. We are warning the whole world, I do not know who Emeka Ihedioha is; frankly speaking, I do not care, but what happens in Imo affects everybody. It must not be allowed to stand to avoid disaster and chaos.”

According to Kanu, who has been broadcasting from abroad, the only reason the Federal Government wants to have Imo at all cost is to have the governor as stooge to perfect its secret plans in the state.

“It is very clear why they are not looking for any other place in Biafra land, but Owerri,” Kanu added.

“What they wish to occupy Owerri for is spiritual. Those of you who are blind in spirit cannot see that the caliphate needs Owerri very much, they believe they can strangle us.

“Bayelsa is not important to them, what they are looking for is Imo. I do not want people to be led astray by the judgment that was obtained in Bayelsa case,” he said.

READ MORE FROM SOURCE: https://ohafia-tv.com/ihedioha-vs-uzodinma-nnamdi-kanu-tells-supreme-court-what-to-do/02/03/2020/

Re: Ihedioha Vs Uzodinma: Nnamdi Kanu Tells Supreme Court What To Do by Citytrend: 6:37pm On Mar 02, 2020
I sense a deep sitted wisdom in his saying.

Dirty Politics aside, that is what the apex court should've done if not for the corrupt minds who disguise themselves as corruption fighters
Re: Ihedioha Vs Uzodinma: Nnamdi Kanu Tells Supreme Court What To Do by johnmartus(m): 6:45pm On Mar 02, 2020
So emeka ihedioha is ipob. Such a stupid and unpatriotic fellow.
Re: Ihedioha Vs Uzodinma: Nnamdi Kanu Tells Supreme Court What To Do by fairymonk: 6:50pm On Mar 02, 2020
If you read through well, he didn't sat for the sake of Ihedioha, but for the sake of justice

johnmartus:
So emeka ihedioha is ipob. Such a stupid and unpatriotic fellow.
Re: Ihedioha Vs Uzodinma: Nnamdi Kanu Tells Supreme Court What To Do by Nobody: 6:57pm On Mar 02, 2020
Nnamdi kanu is very stupid.

I thought Ipob has no political affiliation.

kee Ife this boy jiri choo ighanyere Ihedioha aja na garri..na dying minute.

Nzuzu berekwonu na oke.
Re: Ihedioha Vs Uzodinma: Nnamdi Kanu Tells Supreme Court What To Do by hisgrace090: 7:07pm On Mar 02, 2020
IMO state now suffering from a strange HOPE UZODIMMA imposition.

1 Like

Re: Ihedioha Vs Uzodinma: Nnamdi Kanu Tells Supreme Court What To Do by obembet(f): 7:10pm On Mar 02, 2020
I think KANU should bworry about Biafra. Not Nigeria matters
Re: Ihedioha Vs Uzodinma: Nnamdi Kanu Tells Supreme Court What To Do by Amanew(m): 7:14pm On Mar 02, 2020
Upon he is making sense here, Children of Satan will still insult him

1 Like

Re: Ihedioha Vs Uzodinma: Nnamdi Kanu Tells Supreme Court What To Do by XANDERBOY85: 7:16pm On Mar 02, 2020
MelesZenawi:
Nnamdi kanu is very stupid.

I thought Ipob has no political affiliation.

kee Ife this boy jiri choo ighanyere Ihedioha aja na garri..na dying minute.

Nzuzu berekwonu na oke.

Fault what he said and leave the messenger out of it! What have you done or said publicly to champion the democratic choice of the people being respected?
Re: Ihedioha Vs Uzodinma: Nnamdi Kanu Tells Supreme Court What To Do by Africonji: 7:57pm On Mar 02, 2020
The Lion has spoken. cool
Re: Ihedioha Vs Uzodinma: Nnamdi Kanu Tells Supreme Court What To Do by Nobody: 8:20pm On Mar 02, 2020
XANDERBOY85:

Fault what he said and leave the messenger out of it! What have you done or said publicly to champion the democratic choice of the people being respected?

Xanderboy85 Hapum aka.
Re: Ihedioha Vs Uzodinma: Nnamdi Kanu Tells Supreme Court What To Do by Nobody: 8:21pm On Mar 02, 2020
Africonji:
The Lion has spoken. cool
Lion of Abia state.

(1) (Reply)

Rest In Peace Rev Sister. Henrietta Aloha. / 80 Out Of 100 People Tested In Kano Are COVID-19 Positive Says FG / Buhari Has Failed Woefully, Jonathan Govt A Disaster – Shehu Sani

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.