Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,133 members, 7,818,403 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:35 PM

I Left Churchill Cause He's Bissxual, Tonto Dike Reveals! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Left Churchill Cause He's Bissxual, Tonto Dike Reveals! (2869 Views)

Naked Woman Fight A Man Cause He No Pay After Bleep (photo) / Tonto Dikeh Vs Churchill: Can You Marry A 45 Seconds Guy? / Man Breaks Up With Girlfriend Of Three Years Cause He Has Never Seen Her Angry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Left Churchill Cause He's Bissxual, Tonto Dike Reveals! by Nobody: 6:37pm On Mar 02, 2020
Controversial Nollywood Actress and Instagram sensation, Tonto Dike has dropped a scintillating inside gist for her fans and followers.

Tonto who has been off the controversy scene for a while now, made a great comeback with her recent post which suggests her ex-hubby is Bisexual.

According to her statement on her IG Page, sixty percent of the men she/women have married also have extra-marital affairs with MEN.

Read her caption below ;

You wakeup one day and you discover you are married to a BISEXUAL Man..

WHAT WOULD YOU DO?

I WALKED OUT.

For those of you who says GODFORBID well I hope you know that 60% of the men you/WE marry SLEEP WITH MEN..

Or y’all still casting and binding FOR CHANGE

Source
https://www.yabaleftonline.ng/tonto-dike-hints-that-she-walked-out-of-her-marriage-after-discovering-she-was-married-to-a-bisexual-man/

Re: I Left Churchill Cause He's Bissxual, Tonto Dike Reveals! by fernandoc(m): 6:47pm On Mar 02, 2020
This tonto and aunty Kemi. Their names should be changed to madddooo!!!
Re: I Left Churchill Cause He's Bissxual, Tonto Dike Reveals! by Olalan(m): 6:51pm On Mar 02, 2020
Attention seeker....

1 Like

Re: I Left Churchill Cause He's Bissxual, Tonto Dike Reveals! by Ooni: 6:53pm On Mar 02, 2020
although most of my people are, I'm not.
Re: I Left Churchill Cause He's Bissxual, Tonto Dike Reveals! by donbachi(m): 6:53pm On Mar 02, 2020
And she is presently in love with gay(bobrisky).

8 Likes

Re: I Left Churchill Cause He's Bissxual, Tonto Dike Reveals! by Nobody: 6:56pm On Mar 02, 2020
you may think she's lying about the claim but she's actually right. more than 50% of married men also sleep with men especially in entertainment industry where it's more rampant and common.
Re: I Left Churchill Cause He's Bissxual, Tonto Dike Reveals! by JONNYSPUTE(m): 7:02pm On Mar 02, 2020
donbachi:
And she is presently in love gay(bobrisky).
..That's to show you how stupid and confused she is.

3 Likes

Re: I Left Churchill Cause He's Bissxual, Tonto Dike Reveals! by Nobody: 7:06pm On Mar 02, 2020
donbachi:
And she is presently in love gay(bobrisky).
somebody asked her about her sexuality here was her reply sad

Re: I Left Churchill Cause He's Bissxual, Tonto Dike Reveals! by Kobicove(m): 7:08pm On Mar 02, 2020
This mad woman has started again undecided

1 Like

Re: I Left Churchill Cause He's Bissxual, Tonto Dike Reveals! by Tajbol4splend(m): 7:09pm On Mar 02, 2020
Obasanjo must hear this

2 Likes

Re: I Left Churchill Cause He's Bissxual, Tonto Dike Reveals! by Tajbol4splend(m): 7:11pm On Mar 02, 2020
AccessME:
you may think she's lying about the claim but she's actually right. more than 50% of married men also sleep with men especially in entertainment industry where it's more rampant and common.

How do you know this?

5 Likes

Re: I Left Churchill Cause He's Bissxual, Tonto Dike Reveals! by Knsley(m): 7:24pm On Mar 02, 2020
Story nor dey finish for Aunty Tonto mouth. Nawa

1 Like

Re: I Left Churchill Cause He's Bissxual, Tonto Dike Reveals! by Nobody: 7:33pm On Mar 02, 2020
Tajbol4splend:

How do you know this?
If i shud reveal the number of bisexuals popular celebrity i know u go shock. Omo no b my mouth u go hear Tori, I can't reveal secrets on nairaland abeg oo..
Re: I Left Churchill Cause He's Bissxual, Tonto Dike Reveals! by BuddhaPalm(m): 8:01pm On Mar 02, 2020
grin grin grin

Lol, tomorrow you'll tell us he grinds babies for breakfast.

Kolo.

1 Like

Re: I Left Churchill Cause He's Bissxual, Tonto Dike Reveals! by QwarkdFerengi(m): 8:14pm On Mar 02, 2020
And you moved on to gaybrisky? Left your ex cos he's bi and you are close friends with a gaybriel. Why are you confusing yourself thinking you are trying to confuse the public?

1 Like

Re: I Left Churchill Cause He's Bissxual, Tonto Dike Reveals! by emkz: 8:20pm On Mar 02, 2020
Tonto, whether he is unisexual, bisexual, polysexual or asexual, his bedroom activities are not our business. That you are still talking about him means you miss him, but live in self-denial, which can be emotionally-draining. If it's too hard for you to keep quiet and move on, go and beg him and get some good sex at least. The information on his sexuality does no one good.

If you continue like this, no right or left-thinking man would want to go near you even as a boyfriend. Learn from Lillian Esoro. Silence can speak louder than words sometimes.
Re: I Left Churchill Cause He's Bissxual, Tonto Dike Reveals! by Hayorstimmy: 8:37pm On Mar 02, 2020
If this hit front page...

To the moderator.

1 Like

Re: I Left Churchill Cause He's Bissxual, Tonto Dike Reveals! by Lamanii22(f): 8:47pm On Mar 02, 2020
Hayorstimmy:
If this hit front page...

To the moderator.

It would lol... You can erase the mod's name lol...

1 Like

Re: I Left Churchill Cause He's Bissxual, Tonto Dike Reveals! by PatriotTemidayo: 8:53pm On Mar 02, 2020
Tonto sha cannot get over this guy. She had a chance but blew it due to bad character, alcoholism and weed. Now she wants to destroy him for leaving her uncultured life.

She had accused this guy of all the ridiculous offense in the book.

If he's not a Yahoo boy today, he's a ritualist tomorrow. Next tomorrow is 19 seconds man. Now it is bisexual........

Oya, use your two hands to clap for Ya self.

Bitterness is like poison, it destroys the one who swallows it.

5 Likes

Re: I Left Churchill Cause He's Bissxual, Tonto Dike Reveals! by TruthinAction: 11:40pm On Mar 02, 2020
If Churchill is Bisexual, who is Bobrisky? Trisexual?

1 Like

Re: I Left Churchill Cause He's Bissxual, Tonto Dike Reveals! by etrange: 11:46pm On Mar 02, 2020
donbachi:
And she is presently in love with gay(bobrisky).

She's friends with Bob. She never claimed to be in love with her. Her post is not against gay people but against those who lure women into marriage despite their sexual orientation. Knowing you're not straight and still getting married to a lady is not fair to the lady. If you're bi, let your woman know so she'd decide for herself if she wants to proceed. Any marriage built on lies is bound to fail.

1 Like

Re: I Left Churchill Cause He's Bissxual, Tonto Dike Reveals! by MENTORCH(m): 5:35am On Mar 03, 2020
AccessME:

Very big lie, most men Bleep only women, only about 10percent of men are bisexual, 50percent of women are bisexual. People like giving stupid statistics.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Left Churchill Cause He's Bissxual, Tonto Dike Reveals! by donbachi(m): 6:26am On Mar 03, 2020
etrange:

She's friends with Bob. She never claimed to be in love with her. Her post is not against gay people but against those who lure women into marriage despite their sexual orientation. Knowing you're not straight and still getting married to a lady is not fair to the lady. If you're bi, let your woman know so she'd decide for herself if she wants to proceed. Any marriage built on lies is bound to fail.
and u think tonto na straight.
Re: I Left Churchill Cause He's Bissxual, Tonto Dike Reveals! by 912(m): 6:51am On Mar 03, 2020
AccessME:

Please who is your gay lover? We know you are trying to tell us something

1 Like

Re: I Left Churchill Cause He's Bissxual, Tonto Dike Reveals! by COdeGenesis: 6:58am On Mar 03, 2020
AccessME:

Do you know what that means? My brother stop quoting trash. So you mean 1 in 2 married men are gay. Absolute rubbish. Then who are the suggar daddies bleeping these young sweet babes and funding their expensive lifestyles. Actually it should be 1 in a 1000 like 0.001%

2 Likes

Re: I Left Churchill Cause He's Bissxual, Tonto Dike Reveals! by Joystark(f): 7:27am On Mar 03, 2020
New revelations every day.
Re: I Left Churchill Cause He's Bissxual, Tonto Dike Reveals! by Idontgiveafuck2: 7:58am On Mar 03, 2020
COdeGenesis:

Do you know what that means? My brother stop quoting trash. So you mean 1 in 2 married men are gay. Absolute rubbish. Then who are the suggar daddies bleeping these young sweet babes and funding their expensive lifestyles. Actually it should be 1 in a 1000 like 0.001%
THAT ACCESSME GUY YOU QUOTING NO GET SENSE.DONT BE SUPRISE SAY NA WOMAN SHE BE BUT INFERIORITY COMPLEX NO LET AM DEY USE F SIGN.HIM DEY CLAIM MAN

1 Like

Re: I Left Churchill Cause He's Bissxual, Tonto Dike Reveals! by Nobody: 8:05am On Mar 03, 2020
MENTORCH:

Very big lie, most men Bleep only women, only about 10percent of men are bisexual, 50percent of women are bisexual. People like giving stupid statistics.
I'm not generalising it that's y I made mention of the "Entertainment Industry". Do u know Daddy freeze agreed to Tonto Dike claim about her husband? He said he has been hearing same allegations about Churchill so, he can't disprove of the wife claim against him. See 4 ur self
https://www.yabaleftonline.ng/people-have-been-suggesting-it-for-years-oap-freeze-says-he-doesnt-doubt-tonto-dikeh-after-she-alleged-her-ex-is-bisexual/
Re: I Left Churchill Cause He's Bissxual, Tonto Dike Reveals! by Kiddllc: 8:14am On Mar 03, 2020
This babe is still stuck on Churchill in a negative way grin

1 Like

Re: I Left Churchill Cause He's Bissxual, Tonto Dike Reveals! by COdeGenesis: 9:35am On Mar 03, 2020
AccessME:
I'm not generalising it that's y I made mention of the "Entertainment Industry". Do u know Daddy freeze agreed to Tonto Dike claim about her husband? He said he has been hearing same allegations about Churchill so, he can't disprove of the wife claim against him. See 4 urself
https://www.yabaleftonline.ng/people-have-been-suggesting-it-for-years-oap-freeze-says-he-doesnt-doubt-tonto-dikeh-after-she-alleged-her-ex-is-bisexual/

Oga you generalized. 50% of men in the Entertainment industry are gays is different from 50% of men espexially those in the entertainment industries are gays. They are two different things
Re: I Left Churchill Cause He's Bissxual, Tonto Dike Reveals! by Nobody: 9:43am On Mar 03, 2020
COdeGenesis:

Oga you generalized. 50% of men in the Entertainment industry are gays is different from 50% of men espexially those in the entertainment industries are gays. They are two different things
Bisexuality is different from gayism
Re: I Left Churchill Cause He's Bissxual, Tonto Dike Reveals! by Stillthebest: 9:47am On Mar 03, 2020
AccessME:

And you do know what 50% means? You don't know that they don't always do it for fun but fot gains?

Means the rich people are the dominant? I disagree with your rating. Cant be up to 10%

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Can't Get Over What She Said To Me. / Big Snake I Killed Near My Generator House At Akute / This Lady Is Trying Me. I Will Give It To Her Woto Woto

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.