Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,411 members, 7,836,653 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:01 AM

Shehu Sani On Coronavirus: 'If The Italian Patient Were A Nigerian In Italy....' - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shehu Sani On Coronavirus: 'If The Italian Patient Were A Nigerian In Italy....' (36287 Views)

Shehu Sani On Muslim- Muslim Ticket / Shehu Sani On Tinubu's Real Age / President Buhari Addresses Nigerians On Coronavirus (Live Updates) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shehu Sani On Coronavirus: 'If The Italian Patient Were A Nigerian In Italy....' by justtoodark: 11:47am On Mar 03, 2020
NGpatriot:
The sacked senator and twitter troll just displayed major ignorance and idiocy.

In advanced countries including EU/Italian laws prohibits unauthorized release of medical info without consent by the patient.

In America, it's called the HIPPA Law.

Thank God they sacked this idiot out of the Nigerian senate.

thats not true....europeans are very racist....

1 Like

Re: Shehu Sani On Coronavirus: 'If The Italian Patient Were A Nigerian In Italy....' by NGpatriot: 12:50pm On Mar 03, 2020
noeloge82:

Calm down
Did u notice that d Nigeria Italian footballers name was released
And am yet to see where d govt was sued for $10million as u claimed.
D issue here is just a comparison of what happens to Nigerians abroad and what happens to foreigners in Nigeria it doesn't call for anger or divides among Nigerians

I did not notice any name released by the Italian government, but since you to lie what is the name, also show us how and when the Italian government released the name.

I know you can't show anything so stop lying.
Re: Shehu Sani On Coronavirus: 'If The Italian Patient Were A Nigerian In Italy....' by NGpatriot: 12:52pm On Mar 03, 2020
[s]
Lukuluku69:

Joblessness and feeding fat at peoples' expense is worrying this guy plus he is ignorant as feck!

[/s]

Why not Just keep quiet if you lack the mental capacity or the intelligence to contribute anything meaningful.
Re: Shehu Sani On Coronavirus: 'If The Italian Patient Were A Nigerian In Italy....' by NGpatriot: 1:09pm On Mar 03, 2020
Zabilon007:

Advance countries including EU/Italian laws..... Do these laws apply to Nigeria? Are you saying he's bound by Italian laws while in Nigeria? Who's ignorant here?

I know mant of you and the sacked senator are used to lawlessness and don't like to obey laws in your own country, but the useless man who should be educating and sensitising his own community about the virus as expected from sensible and responsible leadees, but the ignorant fool was talking about Italy.

Learn how to read.
Re: Shehu Sani On Coronavirus: 'If The Italian Patient Were A Nigerian In Italy....' by NGpatriot: 1:16pm On Mar 03, 2020
Bizibi:
then why was the information of the Nigeria player who contracted the virus released in the first place.....
What's the player's in name and was it released by the Italian government?

What info do you need from your leaders to keep you safe regarding this deadly virus.?

What? Rubbish mockery about releasing people's names. Is this what sensible and responsible people do especially when hundreds if not thousands of Nigerians are out there are at our ports and boders, in hospitals, quarantine centers and labs sacrificing their lives to protect you, but some lazy cowards on the internet think this is a joke or it's about politics, tribalism and ethnicity when in fact this virus care less about all that.

Some people are just naturally dumb, ignorant, foolish and unintelligent.
Re: Shehu Sani On Coronavirus: 'If The Italian Patient Were A Nigerian In Italy....' by Bizibi(m): 1:20pm On Mar 03, 2020
NGpatriot:

What's the player's in name and was it released by the Italian government?

What info do you need from your leaders to keep you safe regarding this deadly virus.?

What? Rubbish mockery about releasing people's names. Is this what sensible and responsible people do especially when hundreds if not thousands of Nigerians are out there are at our ports and boders, in hospitals, quarantine centers and labs sacrificing their lives to protect you, but some lazy cowards on the internet think this is a joke or it's about politics, tribalism and ethnicity when in fact this virus care less about all that.

Some people are just naturally dumb, ignorant, foolish and unintelligent.
smh,apc sycophants are always the same dull fellows.

Now just look at the reply.....smh.
Re: Shehu Sani On Coronavirus: 'If The Italian Patient Were A Nigerian In Italy....' by NGpatriot: 2:08pm On Mar 03, 2020
[s]
Bizibi:
smh,apc sycophants are always the same dull fellows.

Now just look at the reply.....smh.
[/s]

Feel free to keep quiet if you have nothing sane, sensible and intelligent to talk about, low intellect contribution is not needed.
Re: Shehu Sani On Coronavirus: 'If The Italian Patient Were A Nigerian In Italy....' by noeloge82(m): 2:34pm On Mar 03, 2020
NGpatriot:

I did not notice any name released by the Italian government, but since you to lie what is the name, also show us how and when the Italian government released the name.

The problem is that ur taking this to heart but its all over d net his name is Paul Akpan Udoh he plays for pianese in seria c

Re: Shehu Sani On Coronavirus: 'If The Italian Patient Were A Nigerian In Italy....' by Bizibi(m): 2:36pm On Mar 03, 2020
NGpatriot:
[s][/s]

Feel free to keep quiet if you have nothing sane, sensible and intelligent to talk about, low intellect contribution is not needed.
smh.... hehehehe,smh
Re: Shehu Sani On Coronavirus: 'If The Italian Patient Were A Nigerian In Italy....' by Zionman24: 2:48pm On Mar 03, 2020
Very true. Furthermore, imagine how the rest of the World will treat Nigeria and Africa as a whole. American and European Governments will ban EVERY Nigerian from traveling to their respective Countries. The only reason they're taking it easy with China, is because China, equally a bigger player in the Worlds economy. Just take a look at the Trump Nigerian Travel ban. If he really , really want to purge out bad eggs, Saudi Arabia was solely responsibly for 9-11.
Re: Shehu Sani On Coronavirus: 'If The Italian Patient Were A Nigerian In Italy....' by Bukden16(m): 2:58pm On Mar 03, 2020
donbachi:
u wan make Italian government send dem back?..only Benin population go be 20 million people...abeg oo.

Mhen your brain dey well.
I recommend you for IQ teat ...
Re: Shehu Sani On Coronavirus: 'If The Italian Patient Were A Nigerian In Italy....' by Myself2(m): 3:04pm On Mar 03, 2020
Just Negodu the thinking of a senator (former) of the Nigerian senate, little wonder they are so useless and ineffective
Re: Shehu Sani On Coronavirus: 'If The Italian Patient Were A Nigerian In Italy....' by Lukuluku69(m): 3:56pm On Mar 03, 2020
NGpatriot:

Why not Just keep quiet if you lack the mental capacity or the intelligence to contribute anything meaningful.

Ok.
Re: Shehu Sani On Coronavirus: 'If The Italian Patient Were A Nigerian In Italy....' by jasman1: 3:58pm On Mar 03, 2020
Very true
Re: Shehu Sani On Coronavirus: 'If The Italian Patient Were A Nigerian In Italy....' by EvensShehab: 3:59pm On Mar 03, 2020
[s]
NGpatriot:

[/s]
Re: Shehu Sani On Coronavirus: 'If The Italian Patient Were A Nigerian In Italy....' by EvensShehab: 4:03pm On Mar 03, 2020
[s]
NGpatriot:
[

[/s]

[/s]
Re: Shehu Sani On Coronavirus: 'If The Italian Patient Were A Nigerian In Italy....' by NGpatriot: 8:21pm On Mar 03, 2020
Zionman24:
Very true. Furthermore, imagine how the rest of the World will treat Nigeria and Africa as a whole. American and European Governments will ban EVERY Nigerian from traveling to their respective Countries. The only reason they're taking it easy with China, is because China, equally a bigger player in the Worlds economy. Just take a look at the Trump Nigerian Travel ban. If he really , really want to purge out bad eggs, Saudi Arabia was solely responsibly for 9-11.

Many Nigerians or folks from Ghana, Togo or Gabon could be part of the 2000 infected people in Italy or in any other country, but you don't know because they don't and won't because they don't release people's names.

Why are you people so concerned and losing sleep over Italy releasing names just because you are Nigerians? Why?

Your problem is low self esteem and inferiority complex.
Re: Shehu Sani On Coronavirus: 'If The Italian Patient Were A Nigerian In Italy....' by Anyunyu: 10:28pm On Mar 03, 2020
[s]
NGpatriot:

Many Nigerians or folks from Ghana, Togo or Gabon could be part of the 2000 infected people in Italy or in any other country, but you don't know because they don't and won't because they don't release people's names.

Why are you people so concerned and losing sleep over Italy releasing names just because you are Nigerians? Why?

Your problem is low self esteem and inferiority complex.
[/s]
Re: Shehu Sani On Coronavirus: 'If The Italian Patient Were A Nigerian In Italy....' by delishpot: 11:08pm On Mar 03, 2020
If a Nigerian took it to Italy, the Italians would have raised their racism for Africans to power 12. Blacks esp Africans would be beaten in the streets and denied services or entry into places. Blacks in Italy are more than Italians in Nigeria. So I understand how fear would have triggered a harsh reaction from Italians.
My own is if this Corona virus was said to have originated from Africa, we for no hear word again o.
Re: Shehu Sani On Coronavirus: 'If The Italian Patient Were A Nigerian In Italy....' by Christafarian(m): 11:25pm On Mar 03, 2020
NGpatriot:

In advanced countries including EU/Italian laws prohibits unauthorized release of medical info without consent by the patient.

Now you think you've made sense with this sick comment.

Insulting individuals online, especially persons you may never measure up to in life only shows the shallow depth of your I.Q.

I bet if Shehu Sani had been ass-licking & praise singing Buhari, or had been inactive in the Senate & quietly enjoying his jumbo emoluments in the same Senate House and had remained there up till now, then he may not be an idiot as you called him. Isn't it? SMH.

Nigerians truly deserve the kind of rulers they get!
Re: Shehu Sani On Coronavirus: 'If The Italian Patient Were A Nigerian In Italy....' by NGpatriot: 3:46am On Mar 04, 2020
Christafarian:

Now you think you've made sense with this sick comment.

Insulting individuals online, especially persons you may never measure up to in life only shows the shallow depth of your I.Q.

I bet if Shehu Sani had been ass-licking & praise singing Buhari, or had been inactive in the Senate & quietly enjoying his jumbo emoluments in the same Senate House and had remained there up till now, then he may not be an idiot as you called him. Isn't it? SMH.

Nigerians truly deserve the kind of rulers they get!

You are here insulting people while at the same time talking about insults? Is your problem hypocrisy or inability to police your hypocritical self from embarrassing yourself on the internet.

Back to IQ, low IQ was the reason why the sacked and irresponsible senator sat on the internet to turn a deadly virus that's killing people all over the world and the same virus that his fellow countrymen and women here in Nigeria are on the front line as first responders putting there lives on the line to prevent protect and prevent the idiotic senator into a joke or mockery about releasing name?

This is when responsible people and adults with decent IQ rally around to send positive messages of support to the brave men and women at our ports, hospitals, labs, testing and quarantine centers, pray for their safety, send out and virus public service announcements to members of his own community and how to stay safe and healthy.

...but that's the unpatriotic, useless coward and low intellect loser and his ignorant and bigoted fans obsessing over on the internet? How we should be people's names, violating people's privacy and their rights.

The fact that the sacked senator is dumb and ignorant doesn't mean you have to be like him.

Btw, what's enjoying emolument got to do with the virus that's killing people all over the world? Is enjoying emolument prevent you from getting infected or dying from this horrible virus.

The only low IQ you need to be worried out is yours.
Re: Shehu Sani On Coronavirus: 'If The Italian Patient Were A Nigerian In Italy....' by marvinsync(m): 6:49am On Mar 04, 2020
NGpatriot:

did he say medical info
he said picture! any one can post ur pictures , Dont try so hard to be smart , it makes u sound stup!d

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Shehu Sani On Coronavirus: 'If The Italian Patient Were A Nigerian In Italy....' by Anyunyu: 8:12am On Mar 04, 2020
[s]
NGpatriot:

You are here insulting people while at the same time talking about insults? Is your problem hypocrisy or inability to police your hypocritical self from embarrassing yourself on the internet.

Back to IQ, low IQ was the reason why the sacked and irresponsible senator sat on the internet to turn a deadly virus that's killing people all over the world and the same virus that his fellow countrymen and women here in Nigeria are on the front line as first responders putting there lives on the line to prevent protect and prevent the idiotic senator into a joke or mockery about releasing name?

This is when responsible people and adults with decent IQ rally around to send positive messages of support to the brave men and women at our ports, hospitals, labs, testing and quarantine centers, pray for their safety, send out and virus public service announcements to members of his own community and how to stay safe and healthy.

...but that's the unpatriotic, useless coward and low intellect loser and his ignorant and bigoted fans obsessing over on the internet? How we should be people's names, violating people's privacy and their rights.

The fact that the sacked senator is dumb and ignorant doesn't mean you have to be like him.

Btw, what's enjoying emolument got to do with the virus that's killing people all over the world? Is enjoying emolument prevent you from getting infected or dying from this horrible virus.

The only low IQ you need to be worried out is yours.

[/s]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Shehu Sani On Coronavirus: 'If The Italian Patient Were A Nigerian In Italy....' by Christafarian(m): 11:07am On Mar 04, 2020
NGpatriot:

[s]You are here insulting people while at the same time talking about insults? Is your problem hypocrisy or inability to police your hypocritical self from embarrassing yourself on the internet.

The only low IQ you need to be worried out is yours.[/s]

FURTHER EVIDENCE OF YOUR LOW I.Q:
N.B: (my response herein is not a rejoinder 'cos your manifestly facile comment does not deserve same but only necessary to draw your attention to something you might be missing).

1. I'm sure you read over & and over again your deluded composition but failed to see the hollowness in it by not being able to understand & address the issues in my post, rather you choose to focus on the I.Q of the Senator which is a million times higher than yours.
2. No brevity in expressions; you needed 7 whopping misplaced paragraphs just to antagonize & drive home some sick 'points' when you could say so little and yet make so much sense.
3. Your highly convoluted composition only demonstrates your joblessness & the fact that your failure and/or inability to comprehend may be a combination of mental deformity at birth, semi-illiteracy, and hunger or any of the three.
Re: Shehu Sani On Coronavirus: 'If The Italian Patient Were A Nigerian In Italy....' by NGpatriot: 12:08pm On Mar 04, 2020
marvinsync:

did he say medical info
he said picture! any one can post ur pictures , Dont try so hard to be smart , it makes u sound stup!d

Anything about any patient including name and picture constitutes medical info.

This is what you get from unexposed village people.

Your problem is illiteracy, even worse than the sacked and idiotic ignorant senator.
Re: Shehu Sani On Coronavirus: 'If The Italian Patient Were A Nigerian In Italy....' by NGpatriot: 12:14pm On Mar 04, 2020
[s]
Christafarian:

FURTHER EVIDENCE OF YOUR LOW I.Q:
N.B: (my response herein is not a rejoinder 'cos your manifestly facile comment does not deserve same but only necessary to draw your attention to something you might be missing).

1. I'm sure you read over & and over again your deluded composition but failed to see the hollowness in it by not being able to understand & address the issues in my post, rather you choose to focus on the I.Q of the Senator which is a million times higher than yours.
2. No brevity in expressions; you needed 7 whopping misplaced paragraphs just to antagonize & drive home some sick 'points' when you could say so little and yet make so much sense.
3. Your highly convoluted composition only demonstrates your joblessness & the fact that your failure and/or inability to comprehend may be a combination of mental deformity at birth, semi-illiteracy, and hunger or any of the three.
[/s]

You mean the oldo senator's IQ that's below the understanding that it is against the law to release patient's name and their medical info is even lower than yours.

What is going to protect you, the useless and irresponsible sacked senators people against the horrible virus? Is it Italy releasing people's name or you and the useless sacked senator rolling up your sleeves to help in the fight against the deadly virus like your fellow countrymen and women are currently doing to protect you?

Internet cowards.

We are talking about coronavirus and this low intellect village person is talking about emolument.

You think you are so inferior as a Nigerian that the Italian government won't hesitate to release your name because you are a Nigerian and you worthless as a human being, this is how you people take your low self-esteem and inferiority complect to absurd, ignorant and unintelligent level.

It's not by force to comment, you know that right?
Re: Shehu Sani On Coronavirus: 'If The Italian Patient Were A Nigerian In Italy....' by OoduaFighter: 1:35pm On Mar 04, 2020
[s]
NGpatriot:

You mean the oldo senator's IQ that's below the understanding that it is against the law to release patient's name and their medical info is even lower than yours.

What is going to protect you, the useless and irresponsible sacked senators people against the horrible virus? Is it Italy releasing people's name or you and the useless sacked senator rolling up your sleeves to help in the fight against the deadly virus like your fellow countrymen and women are currently doing to protect you?

Internet cowards.

We are talking about coronavirus and this low intellect village person is talking about emolument.

You think you are so inferior as a Nigerian that the Italian government won't hesitate to release your name because you are a Nigerian and you worthless as a human being, this is how you people take your low self-esteem and inferiority complect to absurd, ignorant and unintelligent level.

It's not by force to comment, you know that right?

[/s]
Re: Shehu Sani On Coronavirus: 'If The Italian Patient Were A Nigerian In Italy....' by OoduaFighter: 1:36pm On Mar 04, 2020
[s]
NGpatriot:

Your problem is illiteracy, even worse than the sacked and idiotic ignorant senator.

[/s]
Re: Shehu Sani On Coronavirus: 'If The Italian Patient Were A Nigerian In Italy....' by marvinsync(m): 9:30pm On Mar 04, 2020
NGpatriot:

so picture and name constitute medical info to you abi? this is what happens when u feel u must win arguments , u talk nonsens€ ,

baba I checked everywhere b4 replying ur message, no where does it say that medical info is a patients name or picture (https://www.lawinsider.com/dictionary/medical-information )

me I don Google finish and that up there is one of the places u get several information on the meaning of medical info

medical info is self explanatory, information about medical related issues (eg ,blood type , geno type, positive and negative results for diseases , allergies etc)

not some picture or name, anyone and I repeat anyone can post ur picture and name!

Dont be stup!d

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lekki Robbery: 2,123 Policemen Were Securing Jonathan – Fashola / Wike Storms Rivers High Court With Security After It Was Vandalized By APC. PICS / Lamido Blasts Tinubu, Amaechi, Others Over ‘silence’ On Attacks On Fulanis

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.