Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,842 members, 7,828,070 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:22 PM

Sadiya Farouq: I Am Still Studying N-power Files To Know Real Essence - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sadiya Farouq: I Am Still Studying N-power Files To Know Real Essence (38809 Views)

Sadiya Farouq Marries Sadique Abubakar In Private Ceremony - Sahara Reporters / Sadiya Farouq: FG Will Use BVN To Identify Poor, Vulnerable Nigerians / We’re Still Studying Obasanjo’s Letter – ACF (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sadiya Farouq: I Am Still Studying N-power Files To Know Real Essence by fyneguy: 3:34am On Mar 03, 2020
jamace:
No wonder payment is coming late these days. undecided

And from the grapevine, she usually put the money in fixed deposit in a bank to make profit for herself before paying the npower beneficiaries. Na wa o.

It is not possible. TSA has made such practices difficult.
Re: Sadiya Farouq: I Am Still Studying N-power Files To Know Real Essence by AmeLonRo(m): 3:52am On Mar 03, 2020
Re: Sadiya Farouq: I Am Still Studying N-power Files To Know Real Essence by Enyimbamercedes: 3:54am On Mar 03, 2020
Let me help you- vote buying

2 Likes

Re: Sadiya Farouq: I Am Still Studying N-power Files To Know Real Essence by anonimi: 4:01am On Mar 03, 2020
PureGoldh:
I just can't stop laughing right here...she is indirectly saying that Oga banjo no Sabi work shey? grin

That is what a Mere Commissioner aka VP Academics deserves as a slave of the Caliphate that owns the Fulani Republic of Naijeriya, FRN.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2502117_houseboy_jpgc0a12248cac014cd7efe29d0e5543e7d

3 Likes

Re: Sadiya Farouq: I Am Still Studying N-power Files To Know Real Essence by anonimi: 4:05am On Mar 03, 2020
Enyimbamercedes:
Let me help you- vote buying

cheesy grin

Tetehjewels:
Borno is a wrap for PMB. The love for him predates 2015. The newly born, youths and elderly all have mad love for him in Borno and will always give him massive support.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/8552979_50272829102132588271620832795730642602557440n_jpegfa8f335fe59722fe96199cad9b643c13

3 Likes

Re: Sadiya Farouq: I Am Still Studying N-power Files To Know Real Essence by anonimi: 4:08am On Mar 03, 2020

2 Likes

Re: Sadiya Farouq: I Am Still Studying N-power Files To Know Real Essence by somtookeke(m): 4:11am On Mar 03, 2020

Sadiya Farouq: I Am Still Studying N-power Files To Know Real Essence
https://speakersden2..com/2020/03/sadiya-farouq-i-am-still-studying-n.html

Re: Sadiya Farouq: I Am Still Studying N-power Files To Know Real Essence by fyneguy: 4:12am On Mar 03, 2020
mastermaestro:

You are the gullible person here unless you have been beclouded by political leanings. How about a new boss gets posted to oversee your organization and decides to halt payment of salaries and allowances because he wants to study some mystical files? Does her point now sound stupid to your hearing? Implicitly, she is calling the VP a corrupt boss who ran the social programme unaccountably.
Educated Nigerians seem the dumbest!

I really do not see it that way because even international bodies were involved in monitoring the process, during implementation.

I think she just used that flimsy excuse. It seems the exit plan is what she is working on, for this batch.

1 Like

Re: Sadiya Farouq: I Am Still Studying N-power Files To Know Real Essence by anonimi: 4:20am On Mar 03, 2020
mastermaestro:
You are the gullible person here unless you have been beclouded by political leanings. How about a new boss gets posted to oversee your organization and decides to halt payment of salaries and allowances because he wants to study some mystical files? Does her point now sound stupid to your hearing? Implicitly, she is calling the VP a corrupt boss who ran the social programme unaccountably.
Educated Nigerians seem the dumbest!

You are dealing with a chronic Buharideen who sees no harm in whatever his idol does as the country goes down the drain in every possible way.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3073565_ctuafvju8aakuv5_jpeg49a942de8e3d1d388856e63d96b767a5

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3251622_image_jpeg_jpeg6f95b5e7a24ad4fc0808d6698fd37362

2 Likes

Re: Sadiya Farouq: I Am Still Studying N-power Files To Know Real Essence by IMASTEX: 4:24am On Mar 03, 2020
festacman:
What one social investment program has this woman conceptualized and developed since assumption of office? Obviously, she sounded too aristocratic for someone tasked with overseeing people-oriented programs. There is zero sense of urgency.
She is only acting according to the script written & directed by her employer. In this country, socio programmes are only met for political reasons and not necessarily for the betterment of the supposed benefactors. There isn't any election in sign and it is obviously the last lap of the tenure hence the tactical stoppage, watch how one useless scheme resurface close to election for the sake of the party. Lastly, haven't you observe several government jobs adverts poping up close to election and the screening processes take through the election time & how those kangaroo cheap scam dies thereafter election. In a nutshell the purpose has been actualised.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sadiya Farouq: I Am Still Studying N-power Files To Know Real Essence by arena07: 4:39am On Mar 03, 2020
friday2011:

Tell them jare, they thought its a permanent thing, lazy youths, them too like free things...
why are they lazy youths ? so the nteach beneficiaries that goes to work almost everyday are lazy?no wonder you are defending the incompetency of that woman who is not capable to coordinate Npower program...

5 Likes

Re: Sadiya Farouq: I Am Still Studying N-power Files To Know Real Essence by anonimi: 4:53am On Mar 03, 2020
friday2011:
Tell them jare, they thought its a permanent thing, lazy youths, them too like free things...

Lazy youths like Yusuf and his sister- jobless but spending our money anyhow.
Is that what you are supporting as a deprived youth yourself?

Ayanfeoluxyz:
President Muhammadu Buhari’ s son , Yusuf , has started his mandatory National Youth Service Corps at the NYSC Orientation camp in the Kubwa area of the Federal Capital Territory , Abuja .
This is coming about 11 months after the President ’s son had a bike injury in the Gwarinpa area of the FCT which got him admitted to a private medical facility in Abuja for a few weeks .
Yusuf had on Tuesday ,December 26 , 2017 ,sustained a head injury froma bike crash, breaking one of his limbs in the process . He was thereafter rushed to the Cedar Crest Hospital, Gudu District , for treatment .“ He has undergone a surgery at a clinic in Abuja . He is in a stable condition , ” the Senior Special Assistant to the President on Media and Publicity, Garba Shehu , had said.
The young man was later flown out of the country and returned hale and hearty on March 1, 2018 .
Yusuf’ s sister , Zahra Indimi, confirmed that the President ’s son had started the mandatory NYSC .
She shared the information on her Insta -story on Instagram, showing Yusuf’ s photograph in the NYSC kit .
The NYSC secretariat could not be reached for comment as of the time of filing this report.

https://punchng.com/buharis-son-begins-nysc-11-months-after-bike-injury/

www.nairaland.com/attachments/6474655_screenshot20171228pdpvanguardpdpvanguardtwitter_jpegb39f2def20ac34efd852823cdf8042d1

2 Likes

Re: Sadiya Farouq: I Am Still Studying N-power Files To Know Real Essence by Staro: 4:54am On Mar 03, 2020
Confused people in government

2 Likes

Re: Sadiya Farouq: I Am Still Studying N-power Files To Know Real Essence by Nackzy: 5:47am On Mar 03, 2020
The Woman is Incompetent just as her Pay Master, There's no Moral justification for the delay in payments, the truth is that, they don't know the exact number of beneficiaries statistically, if they do have records, they would have just gone back to the records both soft copy and hard copy to cross check qnd make corrections, but in a country were the presidency is incompetent thw subordinate will be incompetent as well

1 Like

Re: Sadiya Farouq: I Am Still Studying N-power Files To Know Real Essence by StreetFight: 6:18am On Mar 03, 2020
MelesZenawi:

Lolzzzz

The minister Mrs Farouq is indirectly saying Osinbajo is Incompetent....

More like the VP is a thief, setting up something with questionable dealings.

Check into the nearest psychiatric hospital, Corona Virus has affected your brain.
Re: Sadiya Farouq: I Am Still Studying N-power Files To Know Real Essence by Seunaj05(m): 6:40am On Mar 03, 2020
Coolcalmcollect:

una two years never pass?
abi you think say na forever living product? lol
it's unfortunate that you feel pained because you never benefited
Re: Sadiya Farouq: I Am Still Studying N-power Files To Know Real Essence by jamace(m): 6:45am On Mar 03, 2020
fyneguy:

It is not possible. TSA has made such practices difficult.
. If N-Power beneficiaries are not on the integrated personnel payroll information system (IPPIS), then it is possible to loot and even put the money in fixed deposit.

1 Like

Re: Sadiya Farouq: I Am Still Studying N-power Files To Know Real Essence by imam07: 6:59am On Mar 03, 2020
maasoap:

Your ability to deduct information from a larger piece is poor. Someone inherited a programme from another person and she said that she needed to study what she inherited before continuing. You said she's calling previous manager a thief.
You be dumb like d stupid minister. Studying wht since she resumed office. She never study it finish and she dey collect her own salary. Why she no study how her salary is being paid. Can that stupid reason cause d delay in paying these people at the right time. Imagine this tribe heading an organization.
Re: Sadiya Farouq: I Am Still Studying N-power Files To Know Real Essence by imam07: 7:02am On Mar 03, 2020
friday2011:

From what she is saying, the program may not have been run the way it ought to. So to save her head, she needs to have an understanding of modalities, I dont blame her though, And I don't think she is trying to undermine the efforts of the vice president in the program, the tin wey vice president go do and no one will question him, she may not be able to do it because she has to report to another higher authority.
So she must delay people's money abi. And nothing is delaying her salary from coming.

1 Like

Re: Sadiya Farouq: I Am Still Studying N-power Files To Know Real Essence by friday2011(m): 7:14am On Mar 03, 2020
anonimi:

Lazy youths like Yusuf and his sister- jobless but spending our money anyhow.
Is that what you are supporting as a deprived youth yourself?

www.nairaland.com/attachments/6474655_screenshot20171228pdpvanguardpdpvanguardtwitter_jpegb39f2def20ac34efd852823cdf8042d1

Common sense is not common anyway, ignorance will eat most of you up one day, no be swear.
Re: Sadiya Farouq: I Am Still Studying N-power Files To Know Real Essence by Agboriotejoye(m): 7:33am On Mar 03, 2020
friday2011:

Hello, you are getting it all wrong, I am not sure if you read the report very well, there was a public outcry about the delay in payments to the N-power beneficiaries nationwide since her ministry took over the programme, and the press release she gave was during the visit of the house of rep committee with oversight function of the programe, questions were directed to her by the committee members on why beneficiaries have not been paid, hence her genuine answers, this is not about any contract awarded as you mentioned, this is about figures that run into billions of naira, this is about building on a foundation you know nothing about, this is about accountability, this is about public trust, this is about taking ownership and the responsibilities that comes with it, I will advise you read thoroughly again, the woman is simply being honest, and like i said in my first reply to you, it is not about undermining the vp, the vp also was only doing an oversight function on the programme, she never said the vice president embezzled or misappropriate any fund and I dont think anybody has come out to chastise her on what she has said about the programme except you. All she is asking from those that piloted the programme is to explain some things to them in the ministry, simple.

Let me ask you some questions?

1. Will you buy a new appliance in the market without the manual?

2. Will you buy a used car without testing the condition before payment?

3. Will you go to an unknown destination without a valid address to enable you ask questions from residence?

You can talk to professional accountants around you, they will confirm to you that there is nothing wrong in what she has said and stop raising issues that never exist.
demanded from managers of the programme before her emergence to furnish it with historical background, justification, the last approval and last list of beneficiaries so far.

Juxtapose the bolded you wrote with the quoted above. Like I said, though it might not be wrong for her to do that, she is wrong saying all that to the press.

The question is who is accountable to who? Is the VP accountable to her? Why would you be asking the VP for justification and approvals he last did before he paid. As far as we know, the VP directly involved in N-power, HGSFP and Tradermoni. Those programmes did not have a separate office or management. They were being run by the VP. It's wrong for her to use such words in describing a program passed on to her by her superior. Even the perm sec was towing that same line but you can't blame him since his minister started it.

To answer your questions in the context of the thread:

1. If my boss gives me a printer to use claiming it's new, I have no business asking him for the receipt. If anyone asks, I'll simply say it was procured by my boss.

2. Again, if the car was procured by my boss, I don't need to ask him how he bought it. Mine is to ensure that it serves the purpose it was bought for.

3. Again, if the address was given by my boss, I won't start asking him if he has been there before. I'll go check the place out. If it's not valid, I can get back to him. But it will be stupid of me to start asking questions on the validity of the address without getting there first.

All the above should show you that a subordinate does not question the superior in matters of administration. That's what she's doing from what she and her perm sec said in the OP.

2 Likes

Re: Sadiya Farouq: I Am Still Studying N-power Files To Know Real Essence by Nobody: 7:40am On Mar 03, 2020
What we need is permanency and nothing less
Re: Sadiya Farouq: I Am Still Studying N-power Files To Know Real Essence by Finest777(m): 8:07am On Mar 03, 2020
One of d reasons y I hate to see women in power.....madam u're not doing well, oin!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sadiya Farouq: I Am Still Studying N-power Files To Know Real Essence by Babinski: 8:16am On Mar 03, 2020
MelesZenawi:

Lolzzzz

The minister Mrs Farouq is indirectly saying Osinbajo is Incompetent....

More like the VP is a thief, setting up something with questionable dealings.

Is that not the woman that was reputed to have been cooking for Buhari and the CPC and almost became the second wife?
Her statement is less an indictment of the VP than an expression of her own incompetence in grappling with the complexities of her new position. Five months in office and still clueless about your portfolio? Come on!

3 Likes

Re: Sadiya Farouq: I Am Still Studying N-power Files To Know Real Essence by yankison(m): 8:33am On Mar 03, 2020
Nigeria is just a failed state ... All this are just to downplay the VP office . I never thought buhari could turn this country to Fulani regime .. God would punish his girlfriend with virus soon
Re: Sadiya Farouq: I Am Still Studying N-power Files To Know Real Essence by Bizibi(m): 8:39am On Mar 03, 2020
Seunaj05:
This woman is heartless and insensitive to the plight of the nation. NPOWER seems to be the only scheme that cuts across all social classes in its selection process. Many beneficiaries have since gotten married and started a life with the stipend from NPOWER, unfortunately, this woman keeps inciting panic in the hearts of the beneficiaries and bad-mouthing the program at every slight opportunity coupled with stipend delay and poor communication between the government and the beneficiaries.
May women never rule this world. Things for spoil
The beneficiaries certainly miss VP Osinbajo
started life and gotten married with stipends from NPower?

Is this a joke

1 Like

Re: Sadiya Farouq: I Am Still Studying N-power Files To Know Real Essence by freeze001(f): 8:41am On Mar 03, 2020
Agboriotejoye:

Sorry I don't buy that thought. There are some things you don't bring in the public domain.
Just imagine if Buhari decides to appoint a Petroleum minister tomorrow and he says he wants to know the justification of the contracts awarded by Buhari while he was petroleum minister. There is nothing wrong if he wants to do that, but he should not come to the public with that.
Optics is everything. It makes it look like she was appointed to probe the activities of the VP as regards N-Power. She could have found another excuse and not that crap. It's utter nonsense.

Information management is one thing this government has been absolutely unable to handle and that is why you either get embarrassing leaks or contradicting statements/reports from high ranking officials and appointees on same/similar issues. It is just so stupid and crazy! Even the minister of information that should be an expert in such matters is a major offender because all they know is to blame and vilify the opposition withuit minding core policy statements and interventions that reflect directly on the government. Such a pity really.

1 Like

Re: Sadiya Farouq: I Am Still Studying N-power Files To Know Real Essence by Monday60655(m): 10:09am On Mar 03, 2020
So after years of establishment this Buhari woman still don't know the politics played in N-power saga. Keep on studying because that's the locus of your job.

1 Like

Re: Sadiya Farouq: I Am Still Studying N-power Files To Know Real Essence by Seunaj05(m): 10:12am On Mar 03, 2020
Bizibi:
started life and gotten married with stipends from NPower?

Is this a joke
So if you were 35 years of age and had delayed marriage for lack of tangible income, and you got paid 30k each month for 2 years, you will still not get married? Get off it! that stipend was the only hope for some people

1 Like

Re: Sadiya Farouq: I Am Still Studying N-power Files To Know Real Essence by Arubajagz: 10:13am On Mar 03, 2020
What is she studying?
Madam pay the people their stipends jare.
Nonsense and studying.
Re: Sadiya Farouq: I Am Still Studying N-power Files To Know Real Essence by TheRareGem1(f): 10:15am On Mar 03, 2020
This woman is a complete joke. This a scheme that had a smooth sailing when it was handled by OVP. You have one duty to do, six months down the lane you still haven't figured out a way to get it done. Why not seek for OVP consultation then. Nonesensical.

As a benefirary, npower was doing well before it was transferred to your Ministry. If not for the going concern which is a good intention by the administration we would have called you out for your incompetence

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Osun Rerun; Security Operatives Force Residents To Lay On The Ground. Photo / Father Mbaka Says Jonathan Is Surrounded By Corrupt Officials / Dele Momodu, His Wife And Children In Family Selfie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.