Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,230 members, 7,815,297 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:26 AM

How Do You Get Back At Your Ex Who Has Hurt You Irreparably? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do You Get Back At Your Ex Who Has Hurt You Irreparably? (2173 Views)

See What A Girl Replied Her Ex Who Asked The Difference Btw Him&her Current Boyf / My Ex Who Is Married Is On My Neck. Advice Pls [screen Shots] / My Boyfriend Has Hurt Me So Bad! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do You Get Back At Your Ex Who Has Hurt You Irreparably? by Phate07(m): 11:04am On Dec 20, 2010

How Do You Get Back At Your Ex Who Has Hurt You Irreparably?
Re: How Do You Get Back At Your Ex Who Has Hurt You Irreparably? by Candyness(f): 11:15am On Dec 20, 2010
shoot him!
Re: How Do You Get Back At Your Ex Who Has Hurt You Irreparably? by InkedNerd(f): 11:16am On Dec 20, 2010
By lookin' sexy and and movin' on with your life.
Re: How Do You Get Back At Your Ex Who Has Hurt You Irreparably? by Phate07(m): 11:18am On Dec 20, 2010

If it is a girl, should you send people to gang rape her? Or even pour acid on her? undecided

If it is a guy, will you cut off or his manliness? Or plan to get him disgraced and/or sacked from work? undecided
Re: How Do You Get Back At Your Ex Who Has Hurt You Irreparably? by Phate07(m): 11:27am On Dec 20, 2010
Candyness:

shoot him!

Are you sure? undecided

But seriously, the more you try
to get back at him or her, the
more you will hurt, I doubt that
any hurt is irreparable, and as
you plot and scheme your
"getting back" you'll just delay
the effect of the wonderful
healing power of time.

Inked_Nerd:

By lookin' sexy and and movin' on with your life.

Yep, thats more like it. cool
Re: How Do You Get Back At Your Ex Who Has Hurt You Irreparably? by orbaxy(m): 11:38am On Dec 20, 2010
Re: How Do You Get Back At Your Ex Who Has Hurt You Irreparably? by Phate07(m): 11:40am On Dec 20, 2010

You should rather try and move on. You have to remember that at a time he/she was very important
to you and that you loved him/her. I know this seems impossible but choosing the high road is better. cool

In the end you will only look
small and petty, even pathetic if
you publically make him/her pay because he/she wronged you. undecided
Re: How Do You Get Back At Your Ex Who Has Hurt You Irreparably? by Phate07(m): 11:44am On Dec 20, 2010
orbaxy:

@Op
psycho!!
upgrade your hygiene and stop bitching about your loss! angry

Bro, whats the meaning of this? Did your mother/wife/girl/aunty refuse to give you food this morning? undecided angry angry

Re: How Do You Get Back At Your Ex Who Has Hurt You Irreparably? by tosyne007(m): 11:47am On Dec 20, 2010
there is no need trying to get back at him/her cos he/she doesnt deserve it. Why not move on wit ur life & do wateva u do so well that will make him/her regret ever leaving u. That i think is a good way of 'getting back'.
Re: How Do You Get Back At Your Ex Who Has Hurt You Irreparably? by orbaxy(m): 11:57am On Dec 20, 2010
Re: How Do You Get Back At Your Ex Who Has Hurt You Irreparably? by Phate07(m): 12:17pm On Dec 20, 2010

You think editing your post will save you? Next time try and be civil. angry
Re: How Do You Get Back At Your Ex Who Has Hurt You Irreparably? by orbaxy(m): 12:31pm On Dec 20, 2010
Phate07:

You think editing your post will save you? Next time try and be civil. angry

Thats exacctly what am doing. Guess you have a poor sense of humor. my apologies!
Re: How Do You Get Back At Your Ex Who Has Hurt You Irreparably? by 190: 12:35pm On Dec 20, 2010
play move biatch by ludacris for her
Re: How Do You Get Back At Your Ex Who Has Hurt You Irreparably? by freecocoa(f): 12:36pm On Dec 20, 2010
Moving on wiv ur life is the bestest thing to do.Vengeance is mine says the LORD.
Re: How Do You Get Back At Your Ex Who Has Hurt You Irreparably? by Dyt(f): 12:57pm On Dec 20, 2010
phate
i no understand u dese days o
Re: How Do You Get Back At Your Ex Who Has Hurt You Irreparably? by Nobody: 1:21pm On Dec 20, 2010
@poster,
Just move on ,don't even bother calling,it will only get worse if u beg ,
Move on. Joo
Re: How Do You Get Back At Your Ex Who Has Hurt You Irreparably? by Helpers: 6:03pm On Jul 03, 2014
Make your next date with your ex emotionally charged. "What?! A date?! My ex doesn't even answer my phone calls!"...I can hear you screaming already. But, it's alright. You will find a solution for every situation in the materials at the bottom of this article. I will teach you how to make your ex return your phone calls and how to get another date. Well, that's actually the easy part.

Now, let me explain what I mean by "emotionally charged". If you're planning to do the old "dinner and movie" I have bad news for you... Why? Because,doing so, you lose on the following sociologically proven principle...

Emotionally charged = Bond

This first scenario will not only be boring, but, also, it won't create a bonding, or, in our case, a re-bonding experience. A better scenario could be a short roller coaster ride. Also, taking your ex on a few "mini-dates" could do wonders for your relationship. This creates "time distortion", so, your ex will feel that they've been with you forever after only a short period of time.

This way, you will eventually get to spend more time together and you will have a chance to get them back, if you're prepared and you know what to do.

Here's a youtube video to help you:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ae9PoJAPvU

How to Get Over Your Ex
Re: How Do You Get Back At Your Ex Who Has Hurt You Irreparably? by gsalvatore: 8:51pm On Jul 03, 2014
Why would anybody go back to someone that hurt him/her irrepairably?

Why would anybody even go back to his/her EX ffs!

WTF is wrong with this generation?

I better EFF outta here for EFF sake!
Re: How Do You Get Back At Your Ex Who Has Hurt You Irreparably? by kokoA(m): 10:55pm On Jul 03, 2014
Get stinkinly rich!
Re: How Do You Get Back At Your Ex Who Has Hurt You Irreparably? by Ojisik(m): 11:26pm On Jul 03, 2014
ITS' PRETTY SIMPLE, become very very successful,such that one day her husband will say "honey,cook well,i've invited my boss for dinner"...and that boss is YOU....epic grin
Re: How Do You Get Back At Your Ex Who Has Hurt You Irreparably? by NEROSKY(m): 2:51am On Jul 04, 2014
Is very simple, make more money , buy range Rover Sport n see her running after you like a she goat... Thank me larrer

(1) (Reply)

Sos Call To Nigerian Women - Change Change Change## / What Would you do in a situation like this? / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.