Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,435 members, 7,812,293 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:16 AM

"You Can Join Amotekun If You Have Spent 20 Years In Lagos & Speak Yoruba" - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "You Can Join Amotekun If You Have Spent 20 Years In Lagos & Speak Yoruba" (29581 Views)

NASS Landlords: Lawmakers Who Have Spent 20 Years In Senate, House Of Reps / Afenifere Urges Kwara Governor To Join Amotekun / South-West Lawmakers Reject Miyetti Allah’s Request To Join Amotekun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "You Can Join Amotekun If You Have Spent 20 Years In Lagos & Speak Yoruba" by ChoCho54(f): 12:22am On Mar 03, 2020
itsme01:

stop making mouth jare, alaba boys pay Iba king regularly and they dear not default Iyaloja of Lagos her dues... infact crossing Alaba to Okoko axis all entrance you must pay awon boys eruku or they collect your goods and beat you to death

we intimidate una, scare una with lagoon, stop you from voting take your women and give them better blockus yet all you do is make noise online

anyways when amotekun comes OPC saga go be like child's play when we finish una

Oga, so the magnanimity of feeding the Yoruba alimajiris is now a crime?

Allah be pressed o!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: "You Can Join Amotekun If You Have Spent 20 Years In Lagos & Speak Yoruba" by MetaPhysical: 12:23am On Mar 03, 2020
“That the recruitment into the Amotekun of the agency shall be open to an indigene of the communities, where they seek to serve or to residents who have spent not less than 20 years in the community and understand the native language, among others.

To the Ibos having heart attack over this simple statement, here is interpretation -

1. This is in reference to Lagos LSNC, with integration into Amotekun.
2. LSNC when integrated will have two operational groups - (a) neighborhood watch; (b) armed forest corps
3. LSNC currently has non-Yoruba members.
4. Lagos has recommended after integration membership will be open to non-Yorubas
5. It is a recommendation....it has not been tabled for deliberation in the scheduled deliberation that begins on Wednesday
6. The open membership has not become law
7. Until it becomes law....it remains a recommendation.

Yorubas should be the ones venting....but instead Ibo is the one vexxed about open membership. Una say Amotekun is dead, why do you care whether its membership is open or closed? Wetin be una own? Go home and form Amotekun and make it exclusive. grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "You Can Join Amotekun If You Have Spent 20 Years In Lagos & Speak Yoruba" by MetaPhysical: 12:25am On Mar 03, 2020
itsme01:

stop making mouth jare, alaba boys pay Iba king regularly and they dear not default Iyaloja of Lagos her dues... infact crossing Alaba to Okoko axis all entrance you must pay awon boys eruku or they collect your goods and beat you to death

we intimidate una, scare una with lagoon, stop you from voting take your women and give them better blockus yet all you do is make noise online

anyways when amotekun comes OPC saga go be like child's play when we finish una

grin

3 Likes

Re: "You Can Join Amotekun If You Have Spent 20 Years In Lagos & Speak Yoruba" by MetaPhysical: 12:53am On Mar 03, 2020
ChoCho54:
Lol.. you want my Igbo brother to start a fight where the odds are against him?

You want him to start a fight with someone who has nothing to loose?

You want his entire village killed in cold blood by midnight?

That man is more sensible than a ranting canary like you.

Check am nau?

Oh really? Did he not think of that when he called out and asked if fulani dey craze?

He had an agenda. He started recording to show later online how Iboman harrass fulani but the table turned. Fulani confiscated the recording and loaded the full thing online.

Did your brother not know odds are against him...or that fulani has nothing to loose before he begin snap am? He wanted to bring video of his harrassment of fulani to brag on Nairaland. Fulani took his manhood from him right there infront of the whole world. Chei! grin grin

Hear the convo...
Ibo - Hey...pssst...hey, call ya brother. Hey, why you dey run, you dey craze?

Fulani - Why you dey sinap me now

Ibo - You carry ya cow come destroy my farm

Fulani - Why you dey sinap me

Ibo - You no see as ya cow destroy my farm

Fulani knocked his phone off his grip.
Fulani - Is that why you sinap me. Me i no like you sinap me.

Ibo - say sorry, your cow destroy my farm

Fulani - thanda faya ya madda

Ibo - why you knock my phone away

Fulani - you no go get the phone

Ibo - see my farm, oya say sorry

Fulani - Mind yasef o. thanda faya ya madda. I fit kill you now. Thanda faya ya madda

Ibo - you no go say sorry

Fulani - thanda faya you. i fit report you for police now.
You try nonsense i go kill you now. Thanda faya ya fadda.

Fulani - mind yasef o

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: "You Can Join Amotekun If You Have Spent 20 Years In Lagos & Speak Yoruba" by itsme01: 12:54am On Mar 03, 2020
Yaribanzaonic:
Lolzzzz....

Adenuga drove taxi in Canada and he is the Richest Yaribanzaa....

Alakija was a hair dresser and. became the Richest Yaribanzaa Woman in Nigeria?

They attained these feats with hard work and perseverance abi? When I say Yaribanzaa are infinitely useless...it seems very bad...but truly you guys chestbeat over nothing and it's shambolic and disgusting.

while Ibos achieve their little coins they make noise about through drug dealing like ozubulu bishop or wire wire like invicticus, and allen onyeama .. the yorubas put their intellects to work

well in actual facts ibos are traders while yorubas are enterprenuers .. ibo man must sell other peoples product to survive while yorubas are the product manufacturers and creators... this is why we are far ahead of you, and your fathers cross river niger bridge at night with ifesinachi busses like sardine just to come and hustle in Yoruba land

4 Likes

Re: "You Can Join Amotekun If You Have Spent 20 Years In Lagos & Speak Yoruba" by MetaPhysical: 1:00am On Mar 03, 2020
Wickedfacts:

The entire Igboland can't collect a phone from a Fulani boy in Igboland, yet you cowards want to take over Amotekun.

MetaPhysical, Mitetti Allah is now in charge of Igboland. Ohaneze is now reduced to gossiping and grumbling in silence.

no mind am. they always taking over something.

Kanu promised to storm Abuja and bring Buhari head back home as trophy for his elders. When python struck, the whole alaibo scatter, We no see Kanu we no see elders.

He promised to target CP Okon children if a ipob was harmed. When Okon said he ready to 'scatter" the burial....interpretation - "shoot at sight"....Kanu begin bow and beg to be forgiven.

Zoo will burn, zoo will be brought to its knees, zoo will be disgraced......zoo is still standing! grin Now that they cant shake zoo, they are bitter at Amotekun....which has succeeded in shaking zoo, from bottom to top! na bad belle dey worry them. grin

Thanda faya biafra!

7 Likes

Re: "You Can Join Amotekun If You Have Spent 20 Years In Lagos & Speak Yoruba" by duncun: 1:07am On Mar 03, 2020

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Irigwe Community Buries 6 Of Their People Killed By Fulani Militia In Plateau / Deborah Samuel: Caution Your Children - Gov. El-Rufai Warns Parents / EFCC Closes In On Ex-gov Over 29 Dubai Assets

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.